Baron Estates: OOC

These estates surrounding the larger cities of the WK include Pax Balthasar, Brie and several other smaller grounds. The barons rule supreme and intent on holding on to their belongings.

Moderators: Vanadius, Morg, Guido Cercatoro, Mods

Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Post by Syra »

*huggles Guido*

No worries :) We can always kick your computer for you!
[size=75]Chocolate is not an addiction, it is a way of life.

[/size]
Guido Cercatoro
Moderator & Coordinator Pax

Post by Guido Cercatoro »

I should be back up to speed by Monday (but no posts over the weekend) - computer problem turned out to be a faulty fan/overheating rather than the hard disk.
Guido Cercatoro

It looks like I will be away with no computer access from friday 3rd oct through sunday 5th. Posting should resume on Monday.
Guido Cercatoro

Slight change of travel plans so might manage the odd post this weekend.
Guido Cercatoro

The replacement fan solved my computer problem for a couple of weeks but now my home computer has died. Fortunately, I still have a week or two to go on the collect and return warranty so it is to be shipped back to the direct seller I bought it from Experience suggests that this may end up taking at least a couple of weeks, so I will only be able to post from work which will severely slow down my posts. I'll keep everyone posted when I know more.
Guido Cercatoro

I'm likely to be without a computer all week. I won't be able to post on tuesday or saturday through sunday but I'll try to get in a few posts today (mon) and wed/thursday. Ashari has offered to step in to help, so she will hopefully be taking over one or two threads.
Shylah Boyd
Civus

Post by Shylah Boyd »

Hello everyone. I am going to be away for a bit due to personal reasons. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope to be back soon. In the meantime, take care everyone and see you all soon.

Warm Regards,
Michelle
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it."
-Tori Amos
Guido Cercatoro

Computer update.

I'm still without my home PC and have no idea when it will return :cry: . I should have time to do some posts from work on wed/thurs but expect longer delays than usual this week.
Craghley

Post by Craghley »

Must be playing havoc with other things, Guido. Best of luck with the computer issue, but these things can't be helped. Don't feel stressed on our behalf.

Also, take care Michelle. You know we won't be going anywhere - I'm sure I can speak for all when I say we also hope to see you back soon.
Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

Post by Meridiuz »

*reminds himself to set up a world wide tazlure computer service for mods & players*
[i]Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger[/i] ~ Daft Punk
Shylah Boyd
Civus

Post by Shylah Boyd »

Hey guys, looks like I am back. Although posting may be sporadic at times, due to trying to settle things down in my neck of the woods. I apologize again for any inconvenience this may have caused and look forward to picking up where I left off. Smile

-Michelle-
"Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it."
-Tori Amos
Craghley

Post by Craghley »

Good to have you back, Shylah
Guido Cercatoro

Welcome back Shylah!

Still without a home computer :( BUT...I am buying my daughter a laptop as she will be off to uni next year, so I might get a look in on using it whilst waiting for my computer. (I have heard bad tales about the length of time it takes my computer supplier to repair computers under warranty..nearly two weeks now but others have apparently had to wait 4-6 weeks ..aagh..) Unfortunately this has all coincided with my busiest time at work (september -december) so I haven't much time to do posts at work. To keep the momentum going my posts might be a little shorter than usual...
Guido Cercatoro

And another update...

Still no home PC but we have acquired a laptop which should help a little, if the wireless onceection starts behaving...I should be able to do some posting tomorrow and on and off for the rest of the week.
Guido Cercatoro

Apparently the front panel of my computer was damaged in transit which has for some reason delayed its return...ominous...and why do couriers always seem to ignore the fragile warnings on the boxes??? They are supposed to be ringing me in the next couple of days to sort things out; I'm likely to continue to be slow until this is sorted out...three weeks now and counting...
Guido Cercatoro

The good news - my computer finally arrived back and appears to be working fine!

The bad news - the video connector was a bit dodgy and I had to wiggle my graphics card a little to get a conection...I'm sure there's a more technical term...the courier insist on carrying the box in one hand , so I'm amazed there is nothing more wrong..but he's much much bigger than me so I didn't complain :oops:

The connection is still a little flakey but hopefully ok...in any event I'm not trusting it to the courier again...

Hopefully I should be able to do some posting at the weekend and then get back on track... :) crossed fingers and apologies for my slow posting the last couple of weeks

Incidentally the fault report is impossible to read, so I know they replaced something but I'm in the dark as to what, fortunately the hard disk was ok..
Sebastian Beauvais
Baron of Brie

Post by Sebastian Beauvais »

Yay for being back! =D>
[color=orange]Avatar courtesy of Tazlure's own, the incredible Finley Ward![/color]
Trajan Constantine Aeneas
Civus

Post by Trajan Constantine Aeneas »

Welcome Back Guido! Glad to see you. Looking forward to working with you again!
Porcelina
Civus

Post by Porcelina »

I apologize for my lack of posting with Porcelina and Shylah Boyd. I thought I would have time to get around to them both, but sadly there are issues on the family front that I am having to take care of. My grandfather is in the hospital and not doing very well at all. I will get back to posting as soon as I can.
Sorry for the delay to the players I post with.

-Michelle-
Torc Blackfoot
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Torc Blackfoot »

Michelle,

Don't worry about it. Family comes first, hope everything turns out to be ok.

Torc/Zac
Avatar thanks to http://www.kiriko-moth.com or Kirko.

Official Member of DMD club since 2005!

Help choose Torc's Familiar!
https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.php?p=221017#221017
Guido Cercatoro

Can I echo Torc's sentiments. Best wishes from all in Pax.
Ulder
Erstwhile Soldier

Post by Ulder »

Yes please!

Best wishes Michelle and welcome back Guido.
[url=https://tazlure.nl/board/viewforum.php?f=404]Ulder's Compendium[/url]

[size=67]Avatar by permission of Amok. http://en.amokanet.ru/[/size]
Mara Zucaro
Civus

Post by Mara Zucaro »

Hello all,

My real life has stabilized somewhat so I am dipping my toe back into Tazlure. Can't wait to see how things have exploded since I've been away.
Avatar by Sedone Thongvilay [url]http://www.sedone.com[/url]
Petros
Acolyte of the One

Post by Petros »

Hi all,

Just thought I'd stop in the OOC and say hi. I've been playing since September in KC and I still am, but I am supporting here now as well. Just wanted to drop a note and say hey. So, ummmm, Hey. Yeah the end.
Guido Cercatoro

Welcome back Mara and a big welcome to Petros who will be helping out at the gates and elsewhere :) .

Return to “The Baron Estates”