Kings Court OOC

Located on the north of Mer de la Luna is the capital of the Western Kingdom: Kings Court. Named after the fact it is the king's residence, KC was built by ancient Adhiel ancestors. The capital is surrounded by large grass fields known as the Downs.

Moderators: Ashari, Haikan

Petros
Acolyte of the One

Post by Petros »

I am also sorry to hear that. It has been great playing with you and darn most of my good posts have come after posts from you! I will have to find a new inspiration I guess. :) I was really looking foward to being taken to the dark side, but maybe when you return. Good luck and be safe.

Steve/Petros
Draggo Blacksun
Civus

Post by Draggo Blacksun »

Its like the circle of life here in Tazlure one returns from the wilderness of RL, and one heads out into the unknown. Good luck out there Tyrone...

Next time i'll use the spell checker......................rriiiight!
Last edited by Draggo Blacksun on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

Just a warning to my players:

My posting might be a little slow with the holidays, or it might not be - I don't really know.

But, HOLIDAY GREETINGS and all that XD with luvs and hugs for everyone! Weee!!
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Anistis
The Tender

Post by Anistis »

No problem, of course. Do what you can, but I think a lot of us will be busy, so I doubt it's going to slow things down much more than they already will be. These things happen.

I'll echo the sentiments- have a good Christmas, Hannukah, or whatever it is that each of you celebrates!

Hmm, that makes me think- are there any significant Tazlurian holidays on the calendar? I mean, I haven't combed the wiki all too diligently for that (I'm about to), but I haven't run across anything along those lines thus far.
Petros
Acolyte of the One

Post by Petros »

My Posting will be slow the next two weeks as well. I work a very crazy schedule this week and then on Thursday I am traveling out to Ohio and I may not have internet untill I get back on the 2nd. Not sure? So as Ani said if your posting rate drops will not really affect me cause mine probably will too. Happy Holidays to all as well :)

Petros
Jacob Rimon
Civus

Post by Jacob Rimon »

Sorry, RL has been occupying my time the last week or so. I have expectant father duries, and my pregnant girlfriend is pretty much immobile art the moment.

Ironically I get more posting time when I'm working, because the home PC is my other half's life-line at the moment. But it does mean that I'm likely to be posting here and there at random intervals for a few months.
Last edited by Jacob Rimon on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Irregular posting, busy with RL commitments! Sorry![url=http://www.allavatars.com/avatars/showphoto.php?photo=204&size=big&password=0&sort=1&cat=500]Avatar Source[/url]
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Thanks for bearing with my absence everyone! ::huggles her players:: Hope everyone's holidays went well - here's to a Happy New Year's Eve as well.

:drinking:
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Mikail
Civus

Post by Mikail »

Mikail looked around as he heard an angel of some sort beg a leave of absence for something called "holidays..." Holidays... I don't know what that is, but if I ever find out I'm sure I'll have many angsty cynical things to think about it. His eyes darted around the room as he realized his existence was meaningless without the angel to shine its brilliant rays on his world.

Unable to bear with the pain, Mikail reached into his jacket and pulled out all of his most deadly poisons and drank them all at once, and then shot himself in the face with a gun that he didn't have because it hadn't been invented yet. Then, in his drug induced delirium, he climbed an imaginary mountain and hurled himself into the sun.
Belief without doubt is blindness. Open your eyes; [i]answer the questions, but do not be afraid to question the answers[/i]
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Aren't the holidays fun?
Draggo Blacksun
Civus

Post by Draggo Blacksun »

I would like to thank everyone for their patience and understanding when I say.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY.....

I got it in first for the people of Down Under.
HA HA HA HA HA
Scheherazade
Civus

Post by Scheherazade »

Happy New Yahren!

Got it in second for the People of the Pearl of the Orient Seas!

And no, that's not Japan or Singapore!
WILL WORK FOR FASHION!
Supporting Taz's Fashion Style since 1224 AD

"A wolf in sheep's clothing is wearing 100% wool!"
Post Rate: Slow
Angelique of Siorenn
Pirate

Post by Angelique of Siorenn »

Happy New Year everybody :)
Jacob Rimon
Civus

Post by Jacob Rimon »

Happy New Year!

I got a fiance for Christmas!
Irregular posting, busy with RL commitments! Sorry![url=http://www.allavatars.com/avatars/showphoto.php?photo=204&size=big&password=0&sort=1&cat=500]Avatar Source[/url]
Tyrone
The Jackal

Post by Tyrone »

Felicitations, Jacob!
[size=75]Avatar from:[url=http://artofphilwohr.blogspot.com/2007/08/redmist-castle-work.html]Phil Wohr[/url]
[hr][/hr]
[i][b]"Hate thy neighbours for they hate you even more."[/i][/b]
[hr][/hr]
Posting: Once/week[/size]
Petros
Acolyte of the One

Post by Petros »

awesome Jacob! and Happy New Year everyone a little late I know, but now I am finally back in front of my computer, but I had a wonderful holiday. I hope everyone had a great time.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

::wipes brow::

Ok, holidays are over! ::cracks the whip:: I expect you all back to a regular posting schedule, dearlings.

And congrats Cob! Great news. Romantic way to bring in the New Year for sure!
Petros
Acolyte of the One

Post by Petros »

ahhhhhh the whip! You could have just asked :)
Petros hides in the corner as ashy swings the whip around

:)
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

You like it...
Matiel Escariot
Civus
Location: In a place surrounded by farms I my family does not own.

Anistis

Post by Matiel Escariot »

Anistis, if it's all the same with you, why don't you have Anistis play Foil with Matiel? I might surprise you.
Anistis
The Tender

Post by Anistis »

As I mentioned in my PM, that sounds good to me. Haik, Mik, and I are already planning a side thread in the next chapter, but I'm sure you and I could set something up, as well.

On another note, let's welcome Caranthiir Elensar to King's Court! May you lighten many a purse that isn't mine!
Matiel Escariot
Civus
Location: In a place surrounded by farms I my family does not own.

Post by Matiel Escariot »

Cool, a thief. And oh, Anistis, if you guys are pulling something together might as well try if you could get me into that rather than just a one on one thing.
Jacob Rimon
Civus

Post by Jacob Rimon »

Sorry I've not been able to post for a while (we're preparing for a baby in the family house) - I think it probably best if Jacob ducks out of all storylines at the moment. I hope to be back soon, but at the moment it's just not possible to get lots of forum posting done.

I'll try to get online to let you know the babies turned up safely. But I probably won't be playing again for a while... :-)
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

It's been a fun time, Jacob! Good luck with the baby. Do let us know how everything goes. :D
Anistis
The Tender

Post by Anistis »

Well, I'm sorry to see you go ("Sinner's Square" remains one of my favorite threads I've read since joining, and I generally enjoy Jacob as a character), but that's all perfectly understandable. Let us know how things go with the kid, and stay in touch, even if you can't come back to play right away. And, of course, come on back as soon as you can!

-Dan
Petros
Acolyte of the One

Post by Petros »

It is gonna be impossible to convince anyone that I didn't kill you with you mysteriously disappearing! But that aside it has been really fun and I hope that you can return someday. Until then good luck and be safe.

Return to “Kings Court”