Decisions

Moderators: Vanadius, Mods

Doran
Civus

Decisions

Post by Doran »

Guarding could there be a more waste of his skills? Doran stood there trying not to sulk, pondering this question. I guess its good to be trusted he thought. Still ,wish the Captain would give me something new. Guarding and training, training and guarding day in & day out. Okay so i'm in a deep rut and have to get out of it. So what to do ,what to do indeed his thoughts trailed off. He looked up and watched some children playing. Chasing each other around and laughing. Doran could not help but smile.Watching the children playing like the war never happened. Doran continued to smile then he saw two female walk by. Both were speaking in elven, but clearly only one was .The other was possibly human kinda hard to tell from this distance. Watching and listening to females Doran thought maybe its time to collect my pay and move on.
All will die,but few will truly live.
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

Archived due to player inactivity
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Dort Archive”