Trothgard - Homecoming

Moderators: Vanadius, Mods

Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Langredoc wondered why the people looked to the past in stead of the future. After a few flickers he just said what he thought.

"Its nice that the people follow the ways of old, but to me it seems that there are no ways of old anymore, Times have changed, they should better look forward. Take whats good and live on." The words hurted him more then he expected. Stupid Braagi.

He waited for Hex response..
[quote]I am the warrior of the raven, traveling from war to war feeding on the dead and the living alike. Until darkness fall's.[/quote]

Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige
Civus

Post by Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige »

Eyrekra fought hard to push pass what seem to be a crowd of very angry people leaving the temple. She had fallowed the voices to the center of the activity, in time to hear the speech about the past. She looked the man over, and from his mannerism and speech she could tell he was an outsider.

"Very well spoken sir, but one should learn from the past so they can move into the future without making the same mistakes."

Eyrekra looked to the seat of the Kona.

"So I see." "Are you to be the new Kona?"Eyrekra stood defiantly, and waited for an answer.

Cold is the heart.
Clear is the mind.
Steady is the "Hand" of the Ice Queen.
Last edited by Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige on Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Langredoc grinned when the next warrior woman forced her way into his life.

Why do they always have to be tall, worshipping a frigid Goddess and waste their time by telling men what they did wrong.... he thought... then concluded that the last bit was actually true for any woman.

Then he smiled politely and noticing that Hex had not responded yet he just answered the huge beauty.

"Most people use the past as a stick to hit those in the present. So did you leave the past behind and focus on the future ? Because these people clearly did not... yet."

He started to rub the little wolf who started to play. The man himself was very much on guard....
[quote]I am the warrior of the raven, traveling from war to war feeding on the dead and the living alike. Until darkness fall's.[/quote]

Hex da`Bergliin
Warrior Priest

Post by Hex da`Bergliin »

Hex looked up when the warrior woman spoke. Her attention was elsewhere like the burning crystal in her hand.

"da' Waelkyrige, I see a burning anger in your eyes. You may name me as you wish. I am only the Queens representative here. That in part would make me the Kona but not in whole. That is for the people to decide."

Hex was distracted and went back to the crystal.

It burns... back in her mind Hex went back to the dream world where she had seen her fate fighting on the Wall. There she had used her magic, perhaps here as well. So much had gone so wrong so fast that Hex moved with more caution than perhaps she was used to. She knew that it would take all that she had within her, but if there was a place to focus, this was it. The sounds of the room drifted away as she began to meditate on her power and the crystal. Langredoc and the wolves were there, this needed her attention now and they could deal with that which was happening in the room. Slowly Hex brought forth the power, at first just to cover the crystal in frost to cool it so that it would not be so distracting. Then she started to go inside to attack the vileness that was within, to purify it with the death of cold.
~
[i]The [b]Kona[/b] is dead, long live the [b]Witches[/b][/i]
Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige
Civus

Eyrekra heard the man's question, but chose to wait for a response from the da' Bergliin. Eyrekra expected and prepared for a violent reaction or at least a challenge from the da' Bergliin to prove her authority, but none ever came. Good thing that a fight did not happen. Looking at the da' Bergliin she knew that she was out classed, hell looking at the outsider she knew she was out classed, but she also knew that if push came to shove she would have given a good account of herself.

The cold and empty apathy of the da' Bergliin made Eyrekra question if she had found the right person. Could this truly be the Witch who created so much trouble for Skaalyr? Could this really be the one she was so willing to live and die for? Eyrekra pondered this question in her mind for a burn or two, then pondered it again.

Eyrekra turned her attention to the outsider. "Sir your words sound of wisdom gained not in great halls but from life itself." "Yes I have learn from the past." "For far to long we have lived and died at the whim of the Kona and her wise council." "I tell you Sir no more will I just blindly follow as my ancestries did." "Take care Sir for the stick I will use to hit with is in my right hand." "It will protect my people while we find a new way, and destroy those pretenders who come to claim the seat of the Kona."

"Tell me plainly Sir." "Do the words and deeds of you and the da' Bergliin truly serve the Ice Queen, and the people of Trothgard or do the serve your own needs?"

Cold is the heart.
Clear is the mind.
Last edited by Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige on Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Langredoc's eyes focused on the crystal, He really disliked that thing.

Then he got distracted by the words of Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige,

"Sir your words sound of wisdom gained not in great halls but from life itself." "Yes I have learn from the past." "For far to long we have lived and died at the whim of the Kona and her wise council." "I tell you Sir no more will I just blindly follow as my ancestries did." "Take care Sir for the stick I will use to hit with is in my right hand." "It will protect my people while we find a new way, and destroy those pretenders who come to claim the seat of the Kona."

"Tell me plainly Sir." "Do the words and deeds of you and the da' Bergliin truly serve the Ice Queen, and the people of Trothgard or do they serve your own needs?"

The warrior waited for a few moments to formulate his answer, then he replied.

"I am a stranger and for me, unknown to your past and most of your present its hard to judge if wisdom or whim rules. But just for the record I believe that Hex does what she thinks is good for the people. If that's also serving the Ice Queen is unknown to me. For me, I serve no master, still I accept the Red Warrior as my guide. This because for I prefer Fire over Ice."

The man smiled at Eyrekra and resumed.

"The judging I leave to you. My name is Langredoc, and I promised to support Hex... and so I do."

Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige
Civus

Eyrekra focused not just on the words that Hex da' Bergliin, and the outsider Langredoc spoke, but also on their body movement and speech patterns. She replayed their words, and actions over and over again in her mind. As far as she could detect, both were telling the truth.

Eyrekra looked Langredoc over again then smiled as the wolf cub tugged at him wanting him to play. "Langredoc I can see that Hex has found a good friend in you, and I believe that Trothgard has also." Eyrekra paused for a burn. Could having the people decide the new Kona be a part of this new way.

Eyrekra next words came slowly from her mouth, as she watched Hex's hand encase a crystal with frost. "My name is Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige." "I will support you and Hex as long as you serve the people of Trothgard."

Cold is the heart.
Clear is the mind.
Steady is the "Hand" of the Ice Queen
Last edited by Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige on Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vanadius
Moderator & Coordinator Terra West

Post by Vanadius »

OOC: And we are passible again.

As Hex reached out and into the crystal, it was soon very obvious why it was called the Burning.

Encasing it in frost did little or nothing to affect it. If anything, it actually made the alien fire glow even hotter as it burned away her magic, leaving behind a residual black, tainted heat.

Reaching deep into the crystal, she found a tunnel of sorts. A hollow within that she could follow with Aetheric sight. The walls and edges burned with a ebony fire, darker than any night in the Juund, hotter than any forge. At the end of the tunnel was an eerie, ghostly light. The nimbus of the light was barely perceptible, but Hex could sense what was at play here.

In no uncertain terms, and without really understanding much of the how or why, the woman warrior began to understand something about the crystal that might be viewed by some in the very least as interesting, and by others as the most frightening, horrifying power one could ever know.

The Brenna, was a fire. A black alien flame that used one, sole source of power to fuel it.

The Brenna was burning magick.

Involuntarily, Hex's fingers dropped the crystal, and it clattered to the smooth, bloodstained marble floor beneath their feet. Something in her mind screamed in hatred and fury and fear. A cold shadow passed over her, an evil and malevolent shade came forth from the crystal and stood before them in the center of the hall.

It was a humanoid, beautiful and delicate looking. It's skin was pure argent white, and it wore thin and fine clothing, the color of fresh snow. Everything about the creature was white. It's hair, it's skin, it's eyes. It looked almost like an Adhiel, carved from beautiful white marble, or perhaps even snow or milk, and it turned its head slowly to look at each of them in turn.

Its mouth never moved, but a voice was heard. Musical and melodic, in a sing-song language that none of them understood. It smiled, and a black, inky flame popped into existence between its delicate fingers. The thing flicked the flames at the seats of the council chamber, and the tiny flame landed near the chair that once inhabited by the Priestess Maha. The black fire started out no bigger than a fingernail in size, but it soon began to grow. In a few flickers it was the size of a man's palm. After a few more it was the size of a bucket.

The thing smiled again and in a blur, it sped out of the chamber faster than anything or anyone could possibly move. Still, the inky fire continued to grow until it stood the size of a man. It didn't get any larger, but Hex's Aetheric sense told her something that she was certain was its purpose.

It was a signal fire. A beacon for others to follow.
Last edited by Vanadius on Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

The feeling of imminent danger diminished while Langredoc listened to Eyrekra's words. Still he had a feeling that the two frigid ice worshipping warrior witches could prove a larger danger then anything else in this land, he wished that he was in a warmer land... somewhere where women had blood in their veins in stead of ice water.

He then realised the words of Eyrekra again... a bit of sarcasm was clearly to hear in his voice just as determination when he answered, his lips curved into a tired smile. "I don't serve the people of Trothgard Eyrekra.. and I never will. I support Hex... none other. The warrior stands.."

His eyes turned back to Hex who was still handling the crystal. Langredoc disliked the stone, it was as cold as their ice Goddess, and he had a feeling just as mercyfull.

He spat some blood on the ground, the price of too much talking.

Hex dropped the crystal and something changed... Light and someone..... Langredoc jumped forward, his hand closing around the hilt of his sword. pulling the first blade free while he made his way to Hex side the second blade found his way to his other hand.

Maybe danger was not so far away as he had assumed.

Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige
Civus

Eyrekra listened to Langredoc talk about how he did not serve Trothgard, but only supported Hex. Thinking out loud, she reminded Langredoc that if he supported Hex, and Hex is working for the betterment of the people of Trothgard, then, indirectly, he too is working for the people of Trothgard.

Then without warning Hex screamed, then a flash of light, then someone or something moved to the center of the chamber. Eyrekra noticed that Langredoc moved quickly to Hex's side, and had both of his weapons ready for battle.

Eyrekra started towards Hex then stoped and turned. She stood her ground between Hex and this pure white creature. She saw the being produce, and flick a small black flame somewhere into the chamber, then it smiled and disappeared out of the chamber.

Eyrekra turned to see if the two behind her were okay. As she turned she could see a look of dreadful understanding on Hex's face.

Eyrekra turned back around, and placed her spear, and shield on the floor beside her (shield left, spear right). Then she pulled off her cloak, and backpack and placed them on the floor in front of her. Eyrekra checked to see if the hilt of her sword was clear, then pulled the unstrung bow from her quiver, and cursed herself while she restrung it. "I should have bought more arrows." Eyrekra pulled the cloak and backpack towards her. She opened the backpack and stood on the cloak. She held the bow in her right hand, and pulled out a hand full of the dried meat with her left hand, and held the meat in the air.

"Sorry this is all I have..." "You are welcome to share it..." "It may be our last."

Cold is the heart.
Clear is the mind.
Last edited by Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige on Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hex da`Bergliin
Warrior Priest

It had felt as if something was sucking her into a furnace. A pain shot through her hand and she must have cried out as it caused others to turn their attention her way.

The White One's...KILL IT!!!! Her mind screamed but her body did nothing. Her lips never moved.

After it was gone hex snapped out of her sitting position as if flung. She stood erect before those in attendance.

"It has begun, they will be coming."

Hex picked up her polearm and for the first time really looked to the woman newcomer whom Langredoc had been speaking with. She had been concentrating so hard she missed most of what had been said.

"Langredoc, we have seen the enemy. Your advice on a battle plan will be asked for."

Speaking to no one in particular...

"If any here know the library...speak now."

Hex then turned her attention to the woman.

"Sorry I was distracted, what was that you were saying about challenging me on something? Langredoc have I missed something?"
Last edited by Hex da`Bergliin on Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~
Vanadius

Post by Vanadius »

It was a tainted, corrupted heat that shimmered off the black fire. It was quickly making the chamber noticeably warmer already. There was no smoke, but an acidic, rotting odor could be discerned as well. Drops of moisture began to pool and drip as the heat created condensation. A distant cracking could be heard as ice began to melt.

"If any here know the library...speak now."

There were many reactions people had to danger. Some cried, some grew immobile. Some grew in strength and resolve and faced death with grim determination. One reaction that might not have been expected, was laughter. It was nervous laughter to be sure, but a giggle nonetheless. It came from an older woman, who had been trying to clean the bloody floor of the hall. The wooden bead in her hair had been inscribed with the symbol of a mountain, marking her as a member of the Melorka tribe.

"Trothgard has an oral tradition girl! Libraries are things for outworlders and fools. There are no books! If one needs to learn, one must go to one who already knows."

Her nervous chuckle gave disappeared back into the cold dread of silence.

"The Embol has slain the Elders! His spear will be the death of us all! It's three days journey to the landing cove! We can be there in two if we do not rest." One man said.

"Sjovolkor..." Another person whispered in quiet awe, the word echoing not in volume, but in a ripple through everyone in the room.
Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige
Civus

In a low and steady voice Eyrekra replied, "No my lady I did not come here to challenging you... "

Bite, chew, chew, chew, swallow. "I have come to tell you that Aesa da' Yrsa will be coming to fight with us..."

Bite, chew, chew, chew, swallow. "I want what you want my lady..."

Bite, chew, chew, chew, swallow. "To put an end to all this madness."

Eyrekra turned to face Hex. "I suggest that we let those who want to leave, go, before the fighting starts."

Cold is the heart.
Clear is the mind.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Langredoc smiled at Hex.. "Well the lady here thinks that by serving you I serve the people of Trothgard. Still I agree with her..."

He coughed and then "THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO FIGHT FOR THEIR LIFE'S, RIGHTS, AND FREEDOM START RUNNING NOW !!. ALL OTHERS PREPARE FOR BATTLE.", his voice carried wide and far. The light of the black fire reflected on the man's blades while he took position near it.

"Are there any people who have and know to handle pole arms ?" He smiled to the other two women, "Come on Hex, time is running out for your people, its time they start to serve their own needs. In stead of waiting until others decide for them. After all today is a great day to live, especially when maybe there is no tomorrow."

Langredoc waited for the response of the women and the people.. all in good time. Finally it became warmer, that was better... not so cold.

Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige
Civus

Eyrekra let out a quite laugh, as she unstrung her bow, and placed it back in her quiver. She lifted her spear and targ, turned, and started walking toward Langedoc.

With a smile on her face, and mocking laughter in her voice she responded, "I think I could manage this weapon." "What do you have in mind?"

Cold is the heart.
Clear is the mind.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Langredoc looked at Eyrekra with slight smile on his face and after a few flickers he responded ...."What I have in mind..." he scratched his chin a bit. "Staying alive for now and I have other plans for after that..."

"For now I would like to have some spears pointing towards the place where ...they... would enter. I guess this fire, A wall would be better, but polearms are the next best thing.."
Last edited by Langredoc on Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hex da`Bergliin
Warrior Priest

OOC: Sorry, RL and all that.

IC:

Hex snorted as if she did not know if she was to laugh or be angry.

"Aesa da' Yrsa? I am surprised to hear that she lives. I am surprised to hear that she is here. I thought she was romancing some fools elsewhere. A spear is a spear though. As for letting those go whom want to, who am I to stop them? I think you will find few if any leave."

Hex paused and turned to address the woman from the Melorka tribe.

"Yes you are right, but the Kona and the priestesses did have some sort of library, I was in it once. It seems that there have been more secrets kept than shared."

Hex adjusted her armour and scratched her wolf behind the ears.

"Langredoc, I do not think that this place shall be our fighting ground. I would prefer to fight outside where the wind and rock is cold."

Hex paused and looked at the flame and spoke to all and no-one in particular.

"A building is just a building. If torn down it can be built back up. It is who you are as a people and what you do as a people that really matters. Kona or no Kona. Leader or no, our debt is that we must face Sjovolkor."

Hex then turned to face the people in the room.
~
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Langredoc grinned again while listening to Hex's voice. Then he said "Very brave warrior woman, I would agree if we had many warriors. Still I prefer a situation where I can not be surrounded and we can use our skills to the optimum..."

Vanadius

Post by Vanadius »

There was little doubt that these were a warrior people. Except for a few stragglers that made their way out of the chamber, they stood united to fight. All in all there were perhaps a dozen, split nearly in half by gender, none older than fifty yahren, none younger than twelve or thirteen. Their weapons were crude, mostly spears and sharp knives, but they had a glint of will and fire in their eyes that Langredoc and the others could recognize as hardened mettle, already tested. They were no army, but they would never surrender and they would fight till the last.

They had been raised on the whispered legends of Sjovolkor. It would be an honor to fight and die in the dying struggle. For them, there was nothing to fear. They had been weaned with the knowledge that this day would come. Now that it was finally here, they did not tremble, they did not shake. There was merely quiet acceptance.

At Hex's mention of the fighting ground, they began to shuffle outside. They knew she was right. They were a people of ice and stone, and they would fight and die touching the land of their birth, and feeling the chill wind on their faces.

They circled up outside. Positioning themselves so they would be standing back to back when the fight began. There were little words. Prayers to the Ice Queen, not for salvation, but for honor and a brave and valiant death. They pulled their hoods up, and snugged their gloves tight as they waited for the enemy to show.
Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige
Civus

Eyrekra smiled when Hex mention that they should fight outside. She put her weapons down, and put her cloak back on. She picked up her weapons and headed outside. As she shuffled through the chamber Eyrekra let her mind wonder about the way Langedoc hesitated with his response, and that silly little grin on his.

Once outside the refreshing cold snapped her mind back to the problem at hand. She could see the grim determination on their faces as she asked the younger warriors if anyone had any experience with a bow. A boy of about sixteen yahrens said he did, so she give him her bow and quiver, and shoved him into the center of the circle. Her Sword she gave to an older woman who only had a knife. The woman seem very comfortable with its weight as she tested the weapon.

Eyrekra looked at the warriors as she move to a place in the circle. She did not see Aesa, nor did she see her grandmother. She smiled when she heard their low prayers to the Ice Queen, she closed her eyes and joined them.

Cold is the heart.
Clear is the mind.
Hex da`Bergliin
Warrior Priest

Hex went outside with the others. There she felt the wind in her hair and the cold crunch of snow beneath her feet. She looked to the ring of people and moved to form them up so that they could attack with efficiency and defend one another as well. Hex knew it was going to be bloody murder.

"Some have said that the Queen is dead, her magic failed the priestesses and she has abandoned you, us. I can speak from my heart and the power that flows within me to say that this is not true. She lends her powers to those that believe in her, believe in us and stand for what Trothgard is and was. When this battle is done, and all if any that follow, this land and this people will have entered a new age. We, and there will be a we, will go forward together as the people of Trothgard and we will sing the songs of Sjovolkor. So brave people, steel your nerves and freeze your blood for your glory and salvation are in your hands and in the hands of those next to you."

Hex turned then to the North, frosted over her glaive and let it all go except the sound of the wind whipping through the small village.
~
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

After everybody left the building Langredoc followed, a quick glance told him that those who wanted to leave had left. It was odd to him that wherever he went war always seemed to follow him. Maybe the world was like that. He whistled and the two wolf cups came running towards him. He called one of the younger children to him, and asked her to make sure that the little furry warriors would be save and sound, by hiding with them somewhere until the fighting was over. It served two purposes in Langredocs eyes. one it kept the pups save.. two it kept the young girl away from the fighting.

The talk and exchange of looks and glances about their frigid queen made the warrior think about his patron, the Red Warrior would probably love this situation, enemies galore and blood to spill. For Langredoc... well there where children around and other people, the idea of them getting slaughtered was not something he appreciated nor appealing. Even both warrior priestesses should have a chance to have a less violent and more loving life somewhere far in the future.. Even though it was hard to view both women as loving mothers and wife's, more like drill sergeants or drill witches to their offspring, a funny thought.

The warrior stands, he took out his swords making sure that they where not stuck in their scabbards, you never knew in this land of ice and more ice. The weapons gleamed with a deadly shine reflecting the horizon. For a flicker the man hesitated then he greeted the sky, the Red Warrior, life, all the women he had known and hoped that they would be happy. For now it was getting back to the old game, stay alive and make sure that those who want to prevent that die...

He placed himself beside Hex and smiled, and he told her "Nice speech lady, the Red Warrior stands beside the Ice Queen, blood of the damned shall flow thick today, the choice has been made."

He saluted with his sword to the two women... after a flicker to all the others, and words came spoken with a calm and not really loud voice "I am honoured, that you allow me to share this day, a day of change, a day of blood and tears, but also the start of something new, its up to you all to make something good out of it. You are free to choose." He greeted the people again.

After this he waited until he could greet the enemy....
Last edited by Langredoc on Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vanadius

Post by Vanadius »

They stood vigilant and strong for nearly a mark in the cold wind of the north. In the temple, cracks and shifting stone could be heard and felt, until at last the entire structure of the dome caved in with a resounding crash and a cloud of dust. The black fire still burned brightly, if such a thing could be said about a fire with ebony flames. It was perhaps a little taller than it was a mark ago, and the flames spread over and through the rubble and stones that had fallen over it. It simply sprang up in the same place on top of what ever it was that covered it when the temple fell.

The crash and collapse of the temple didn't sit well with the people that had stayed to fight. Some balked and nearly ran, but mostly they grimaced and gritted their teeth against the fear and anxiety they must have felt.

Of Skaali and his people there was no sign. They had gone to fight another battle in another place, leaving those left to stand and fight alone in a deserted town full of corpses and abandonment.

The wolf cubs began to pant and whine. They were clearly uncomfortable with something, their keen ears twitching and folding back on their heads. One began to shake and the other just sat and cried.

They fell silent when the first of the enemy appeared on the shoulder of the mountain that neighbored the town of Rimmerhold. It was the same white, slender, wisp of a thing that they had seen before. It danced in the wind as it stood on the top of an outcropping of rock.

Then another appeared, then another. They had no drums or horns to announce their coming, only the quiet howl of the wind. Then another, then another. Before long they were everywhere. A hundred. A thousand. More than could easily be counted or followed. The swept over the hill and surrounded the town, much as Skaalyr's men had done when they had slain the council and the Kona. The White Ones stayed in the trees however. They danced and swayed and came no closer.

Were they waiting for something? Someone? It wasn't clear, but a sound reached those who remained on the gentle caress of the wind. It was very faint, but growing stronger.

The White Ones were singing.
Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige
Civus

Seeing and hearing the fall of the temple filled Eyrekra with despair. Seeing the countless numbers of the enemy moving to the trees that lined the town turned her despair into fear.

Watching the “Whites Ones” sway and dance, and now hearing their faint singing rising on the wind taunted her very soul.

Eyrekra could not stand for it any longer, as her fear started to gave way to a mindless, murderous rage. Eyrekra slowed her breathing, and tried hard to reign in her emotions . She needed to concentrate, and conserve her rage. She was going to need every bit of it if she was going to survive beyond today. To give into it now would serve no purpose. There was still to much distance to cover for a charge, and to numerous an enemy to fight alone.

For now all she could do is bite her lower lip, and wait.
Reiker
Defender of the Keep

Post by Reiker »

Singing.

Reiker had no idea what that singing was. He was in this town's tavern, meeting with the old bartender he met when he first came here, when that monotonous eerieness began to chill the back of his neck and raise his hairs to their ends. He looked the old bartened in the eye, his face suddenly graven with worry. He said nothing to the old man, frustrated that he couldn't speak for fear of ignoring the sound. He stood from his stool and heaved his rag clothed blade on his shoulder.

"I'll be back to make up for the meal later," he motioned at the bartender and quickly walked away.

He crossed the threshold to see, outside, men and women armed with makeshift weapons. He grunted in disapproval. The singing was only getting stronger and crafting tools can't hurt the unnatural. Because, that singing was unnatural. It was wrong in every sense of the word. That wasn't the first time he ever faced something like that though. He had his fight with the unnatural once before, with only his flesh to keep death at bay while his blades were broken. that was why he even had his own blade made specially for him. Now, he smiled, was the perfect time to test what he had the swordmaker do.

He moved immediately, searching for his employer, knowing all to well that something like this was directly related to her. The Boss-lady loved getting into shite that was beyond that of where they were all now.

"What was it this time?"

It was much more too ironic for Reiker too. This has been the second time he had to deal with something like this. He knew, at the back of his head, that in the succeeding days of his life this was what he would be doing best. Face the unnatural. Walk the void. Stare down hell.

In a couple burns he finally saw the boss-lady. He walked up to her ignoring the crowds he had to go through. The people made faces at him, but his giant of a blade garnered no complaints.

"Boss-lady, need something done? I have experience with shite like this, want me to cut them down now?"

"No extra charge, but if you could pledge a dozen or so finely made blades, I would appreciate it."

OOC: I noticed my inventory hasn't been updated with the armory Hex gave me. I'm figuring I think I earned them already just by walking with her.
[url=http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47124424]click me please[/url]
[url=http://www.knightfight.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=63002342]Knights Game[/url]

Return to “Trothgard Archive”