OOC Thread Trothgard

Moderators: Vanadius, Mods

Hex da`Bergliin
Warrior Priest

OOC Thread Trothgard

Post by Hex da`Bergliin »

Firstly, Hello to Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige, welcome to this little mes of ours. :P

Moving on.

Hey V. What do you need to have happen for the thread to become un-impassable?

H
~
[i]The [b]Kona[/b] is dead, long live the [b]Witches[/b][/i]
Vanadius
Moderator & Coordinator Terra West

Post by Vanadius »

Yes indeed! Welcome to Trothgard and to Tazlure! :D

What do I need? Easy!

I need for you to...

Hey! Wait a minute! If I tell you, then that takes all the fun and surprise away!

Sorry, not going to be quite that easy! :wink:

V.
Hex da`Bergliin
Warrior Priest

Well then,

Let us work through our problem then. :)

Ah the burden of "gifts"

:)

H.
~
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Yeah Thanks HEX !!! Killing my character !

And I am worried now about Langredocs secret admirer.

:P

"Polar bear ? What do you mean a polar bear loves me ?"

Just for the record.. am I a useless sidekick just to be ignored ? ;)
Last edited by Langredoc on Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[quote]I am the warrior of the raven, traveling from war to war feeding on the dead and the living alike. Until darkness fall's.[/quote]

Hex da`Bergliin
Warrior Priest

Langredoc wrote:Yeah Thanks HEX !!! Killing my character !

What, you want me as your secret admirer? :wink:

Ahem,

As for the sidekick, no I think not. I find that even though these are perhaps the best threads I have been involved in, the outcome is ever murky. That being said, unfortunately I do feel that Hex is more the centre of attention. How to change that I am unsure. In part, I myself feel a little, well, little as we seem to be dealing with beings that are far beyond our power and scope of character. Not that this is a situation that in the fantastic setting is unheard of, nor is it unwelcome, it just makes the hard road lead to all the more sweet a outcome.

Right V?...Right? :)

H
~
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Hex da`Bergliin wrote:
Langredoc wrote:Yeah Thanks HEX !!! Killing my character !

What, you want me as your secret admirer? :wink:

Ahem,

As for the sidekick, no I think not. I find that even though these are perhaps the best threads I have been involved in, the outcome is ever murky. That being said, unfortunately I do feel that Hex is more the centre of attention. How to change that I am unsure. In part, I myself feel a little, well, little as we seem to be dealing with beings that are far beyond our power and scope of character. Not that this is a situation that in the fantastic setting is unheard of, nor is it unwelcome, it just makes the hard road lead to all the more sweet a outcome.

Right V?...Right? :)

H

Mmm, with Hex as a secret admirer his survival rate drops dramaticly ;)

And I don't mind that she is the centre of attention... especially with the type of attention Hex gets.... I don't mind to cheer her up. ;)

Nah, I was just referring to the fact that you ignored my reaction/action/spoken words ;)

That does not take away the fact that I enjoy it. Next time Langredoc just kicks Hexes but for ignoring him ! :P

Witches seem not to be very well in listening to males :P
[quote]I am the warrior of the raven, traveling from war to war feeding on the dead and the living alike. Until darkness fall's.[/quote]

Vanadius

Post by Vanadius »

Langredoc a sidekick? Not in my mind. I was viewing him as "yet to come into his own" or "ready to blossom" in my mind. It's all in the choices my friends! :)

In the last two threads, he's taken the stance of an observer, and has chosen not to get his blades wet. That's been his choice, not mine.

Not that this is a situation that in the fantastic setting is unheard of, nor is it unwelcome, it just makes the hard road lead to all the more sweet a outcome.

Right V?...Right?

If I promise you a happy ending, then you already know that the outcome would be one in your favor and all the suspense is gone. Truth is, I don't know what the outcome is going to be, because all I'm doing is setting the table. Its up to you how much your character's want to eat.

I can't tell you the outcome because I don't know what you guys are going to do, and quite frankly, that's the fun part on this side of the story. I can't promise a happy ending, but I can promise that I have or will have given you all the information and opportunities to succeed. Deal?

Oh, and Hex, I'm not sure if you want to edit your last post in the Ice Palace, Braagi the Bear is still standing there. :wink:
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

heheheh, the sidekick remark was more to poke Hex to read the posts ;)

Now I did it more effectively, Langredoc nagged at her :P

No complains from my side :)

Hex da`Bergliin
Warrior Priest

Vanadius wrote:

If I promise you a happy ending, then you already know that the outcome would be one in your favor and all the suspense is gone. Truth is, I don't know what the outcome is going to be, because all I'm doing is setting the table. Its up to you how much your character's want to eat.

I can't tell you the outcome because I don't know what you guys are going to do, and quite frankly, that's the fun part on this side of the story. I can't promise a happy ending, but I can promise that I have or will have given you all the information and opportunities to succeed. Deal?

Oh, and Hex, I'm not sure if you want to edit your last post in the Ice Palace, Braagi the Bear is still standing there. :wink:

Done and Done :)

H
~
Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige
Civus

Post by Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige »

Greetings to all, and thanks for the welcome. Langredoc hang in there, you are doing a fine job. I hope to be adventuring beside both of you real soon.

Later Eyrekra.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige wrote:Greetings to all, and thanks for the welcome. Langredoc hang in there, you are doing a fine job. I hope to be adventuring beside both of you real soon.

Later Eyrekra.

I wonder if that has to make me feel better :)

A woman, good looking, Cold as the ice queen herself and six feet tall..... Then I have two witches :)

Ok its a nice challenge but still...

(I am looking forward to it, but thats a secret....)
Last edited by Langredoc on Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige
Civus

Post by Eyrekra da' Waelkyrige »

lol
I am sure we will have fun.

Eyrekra
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Whats bothering me is that all women in trothgard seem to be taller then me ....

Hex da`Bergliin
Warrior Priest

Langredoc wrote:Whats bothering me is that all women in trothgard seem to be taller then me ....

And my understanding is that I at lest am something of a runt, women are somewhere between 6-2 and 6-5 on average. I read that once...somewhere...

H.
~
Vanadius

Post by Vanadius »

Happy New Year!

Just got back to my desk after a few days away and rousing new year's celebration in Times Square in NYC. Let me get my head on straight again and we'll push things along.

Hope you all had a fun holiday season like I did, and I hope you're ready to have some fun!

V.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Happy new year ;)

I just came back to Singapore ;)

Vanadius

Post by Vanadius »

I hadn't planned on writing anything else to close out the Hand of the Kona thread, but I can. Does everyone want that?
Hex da`Bergliin
Warrior Priest

Hello,

Perhaps it is just me but after the "breaking of the Ice" I felt that I was left with little but frustration. I mean it is fine that I thought that what was going on is actually not and no one seems to be who they are nor do I understand who or what they are. In other words, I am a bit confused.

I can deal with being confused. Realistically, once I woke up I would search that place from top to bottom...right? So that is why I wanted you to write an exit thread, that and the whole question of what to do with Lori.

H.
~
Vanadius

Post by Vanadius »

Understood.

From my perspective who these people are is information yet to come and yet to have an impact on the events. I thought when I wrote...

The palace of the Ice Queen was incredibly vast, and incredibly empty. Everywhere one looked, there was another vacant hall.

... that it would have been sufficient to satisfy what was to be found in the Palace, after all, what would a God need with material possessions? Not to mention that I wanted to echo the Ice Queen's curious disappearance with you finding even her earthly home empty. That was a subtle clue on my part and you already know that I've done that kind of foreshadowing on many occasions in the past.

It sounds like it didn't work this time, but I've left plenty of similar little 'easter eggs' in other posts!

I'll begin work on a wrap up post that will hopefully satisfy, at least to a certain degree.
Hex da`Bergliin
Warrior Priest

Vanadius wrote:Understood.

From my perspective who these people are is information yet to come and yet to have an impact on the events. I thought when I wrote...

The palace of the Ice Queen was incredibly vast, and incredibly empty. Everywhere one looked, there was another vacant hall.

:oops:

Humm, maybe it was the break or something, I had actually forgotten that.

Right, moving swiftly along...

H.
~
Reiker
Defender of the Keep

Post by Reiker »

Aight I'm back and kinda left in the dark. Where should I be going now exactly? Hand of Kona or Home coming? And yeah, Braagi is interesting, I want to throw rocks at him and see if he chases me around.
[url=http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47124424]click me please[/url]
[url=http://www.knightfight.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=63002342]Knights Game[/url]
Vanadius

Post by Vanadius »

Yes sir, homecoming is where Hex and Langredoc have continued and you are more than welcome to join in there. There seems to be a battle brewing there. But if you don't wish to join that one, feel free to start your own thread!
Reiker
Defender of the Keep

Post by Reiker »

But Technically I'm still employed under Hex. I wanted to stay and play with Braagi.
[url=http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47124424]click me please[/url]
[url=http://www.knightfight.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=63002342]Knights Game[/url]
Vanadius

Post by Vanadius »

Feel free. We can keep that thread open for a little more interaction since you've just returned, but its essentially run its course while you were away. Eventually all roads will lead south.
Hex da`Bergliin
Warrior Priest

Reiker wrote:But Technically I'm still employed under Hex. I wanted to stay and play with Braagi.

We can do a quick side thread if you wan that to change or be confirmed.

Either way I will either have you swear loyalty to me with no payment or release you as my role has changed.

Hex
~

Return to “Trothgard Archive”