Nightmare Sanctuary (Ended) Chyril 25th

Moderator: Mods

Yelena Kintessia
Civus

Post by Yelena Kintessia »

The way the wax shaped itself and how it even started to engage in waxy intercourse intrigued Yelena. She looked up at Aerin and thought about her answer. Well if this is her dream then surely she could do that... But why are Langredoc and I... here... It was also possible that Aerin had suffered some sort of trauma before emerging into her dream. The shrug that she gave after caused Yelena to look away rather quickly. She shouldn't really do that.

Looking over to the man Langredoc, Yelena noticed he was very interested in what she had said. Actually it looked as though he was interested in something else. She smiled at him as he moved down to one of his swords and proceeded to stroke Aerin.

"Aerin ? What would be prove to you that I am not just a part of your dreamy imagination ? And if I would be a part, why did you call me ?"

“I would like to ask those questions also.” The questions Langredoc asked sounded nearly like the ones Yelena wanted to ask herself so she proceeded to ask them too, somewhat. Pouring more wine for herself, she opened the book to read. I've been staring too much. She was oblivious to the other woman who had just entered.
Last edited by Yelena Kintessia on Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75]"All days are nights to see till I see thee, And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me." - [i]Shakespeare[/i]
Avatar by Finn! (She's zomg amazing)[/size]
Reiker
Defender of the Keep

Post by Reiker »

Reiker saw in a way he knew he saw beyond what was known for others to see. This act of just knowing also made him know that he was dead. For a while his thoughts raced to reconfigure the images he could remember before he was where he was. It was hard to do that of course. His mind could only muster so much, especially now with where he was. It was then that he stopped thinking, and started realizing. This was a crossroad. Before him he faced a nothingness that had no color, no image, it was just nothing. He smiled, realizing that this was his place to go to. Having no God to follow, refusing to have a God to follow, garnered him this. There was to be nothing for him on the other side, and Reiker smiled as he understood it. He was happy with that. He faced the nothingness before him and turned his back on it. He wasn't ready to move on, not yet. Well, actually, he had a feeling that he would never move on.

If he was to never move on though, his mind wondered where exactly he could go. Turning his back on the nothingness brought another kind of void to his sight. It was something better to look at though. Unlike the nothingness, the void actually have something to give you. Everything beyond him was nothing but black space. That was enough for him. At least he had somewhere to wander in. Reiker knew his life has ended and the real world was lost to him, but at least he lived in some way, if only it was in guilt.

Reiker started to wander and for a while he remembered the reasons why he walked. The reasons why he made his first acts in Dragonskeep, defending it against some evil he never truly cared to know about. All he really gave a fuck about really was keeping people like him alive. Those that grew from shit. Those that stuck to shit. Those that were satisfied with shit. That was a sad, sad way to live and he knew it. He lived it. He wanted to change it, and so did Li'l Ze. He was a part of that effort to change the world, but it ended and he was supposed to carry it on.

Suddenly, guilt coursed through his veins. He forgot why he walked. If only he didn't forget, he would've been alive right now trying to live out his reasons, but no. He let his moment takeover. He let his moment, his chance at glory, make him forget why he walked.Reiker almost tried, he almost felt a soul's tear drip down a soul's face, but all that is too late. Whatever it was he wanted to do, it wasn't him that was born to do it. He sighed, and wandered on. If ever he'll meet the others from his gang, he'll have a lot of explaining to do. Reiker hoped he wouldn't meet them. He didn't need the drama. Especially now, he was dead, that was it.

He kept on wandering and for a while. Slowly the black blurred into colors that mixed into each other. Some were foreign colors to him as neon and inverted shades graced his eyes. He thought it fun to see the abstract try to explain itself in simple forms. He smiled and for a while he forgot his regret. He grunted though, feeling sorry for himself on how easily it was he let himself go.

As he wandered, the colors started to mix together into something better. He then recognized objects form. Some cubish, some globular and constantly forming and reforming. Among them Reiker slowly recognized something from his past, something from when he was alive. It was something sharp, something that came from him. He was drawn to it, that firelight call of the familiar, somewhat transfixed but more on the side of curiosity. As he neared the colors continued to solidify until he recognized a place form around him. The place reminded him of a usual pub, with a bar, tables, and people. The people he didn't recognize, people he didn't feel like recognizing and felt as if they weren't really there, but then among them he recognized someone. Langredoc was there.

Clad in his form before he was halfed by teeth, Reiker faced the warrior and smiled. He finally knew what drew him. The warrior had his blades.

"So," Reiker found himself a chair and sat, "How are the kill-things?"
[url=http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47124424]click me please[/url]
[url=http://www.knightfight.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=63002342]Knights Game[/url]
Aerin Penna Seleratus
Civus

Post by Aerin Penna Seleratus »

“Hu-uu-uu-uu-uu-uu-uh…” Aerin softly ‘said’ in an inhale as she felt warm shivers fill her body from his touch – a normal caress, she would have shrugged off, even halfway expected, but for him to hit the one spot on her body which, in both waking and dream, gave her thrills like no other only further proved to her mind that Langredoc was definitely a part of her imagination set forth to give her a small oasis of pleasure in a desert wracked with pain. “Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo…” came the muted exhale, bright eyes flashing in Langredoc’s direction and widened in pleasant shock as the shivers manifested themselves in her form, every muscle in her body seeming to twitch at the same time. Bright dots of flesh peaked upward in the pleasantly warm room, goose bumps rising as if every nerve in her body yearned to explode outward simultaneously.

Her face bore the expression of “Stop that…we have company.”, but her eyes said “Stop that…and I will kill you.” It was then that his question passed into her ears.

"Aerin ? What would be prove to you that I am not just a part of your dreamy imagination ? And if I would be a part, why did you call me.”

Thanks to his caress, her intelligent, verbose, and well-thought out reply came out sounding a great deal like “Huh?” Much like the puppy before her would do if its belly was rubbed in just the right spot, Aerin’s right leg began to dance up and down as the muscles in her thigh tightened and lifted her heel from the ground, the nerves misfiring and giving her a ‘bouncing twitch’ which was accompanied by the soft rustle of feathers as her wings and body vibrated with the motion.

“I would like to ask those questions also.”

Her eyes turned to Yelena, the Adhiel a small port in Aerin’s storm as she helped draw focus from the warmth of Langredoc’s fingers. Her request, however, failed to churn the warrior’s words through her ears again and so Aerin blinked, trying her damndest to recall what he had said.

“I… Well, you…” Aerin started to reply before two new distractions made themselves known – Keaira first, the barmaid’s sudden emergence from the kitchen giving Aerin a small start as she felt any control that she had over the dream start to slip away. She seems so familiar to me…who or what… Aerin began to wander, her already disrupted attention battered about the room like a ball in a child’s game. Wings fluttered open semi-defensively as she turned to continue her answer to Yelena and saw a fresh face at the table.

"So, How are the kill-things?"

Aerin’s mouth opened further in confusion, a touch of self-awareness creeping in and forcing a blush to her flesh as she moved to cover her breasts with one arm, hoping that he would not look under the table. Much to both her relief and concern, however, she quickly noticed that it was not she whom the strange man had addressed.
Last edited by Aerin Penna Seleratus on Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
”The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.” – Nietzsche

Avatar by Draconis (Found and resized by Paige)
http://drakonis.org
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Langredoc was amused by the fact that Aerin clearly enjoyed the touch of his hand, not to mention that he himself enjoyed the silky feeling of her skin below his fingers as well. So in stead of retracting his hand it explored a bit more, watching with interest how her body reacted. Even though he would have preferred some more privacy.

While Aerin's wings embraced life itself everything started to change. First a woman entered the bar, a beautyfull woman with a expression of innocence, what made the warrior wonder about if he had not died and had arrived somewhere well, else.

Langredoc though was not really a believer in a heavenly afterlife, so he wondered why all those women appeared, when movement and a known voice caught him off guard. His gut feeling told him that someone...something had moved into a chair left of him.

"So, How are the kill-things?" spoke the voice... In Langredoc's head some quick concusions where made, ..Reiker... Reiker was dead.. so this was not Reiker... and without further thought the blade freed itself from the man's side. Singing with the sound of metal the short sword was in one fluid movement on its way towards the source of the voice, "Reikers" head.

The warrior changed position while the blade was still cutting through the air itself to enhance the force behind the blade and to block any movement towards the woman in the chair near his side. His right hand was quickly pulled back from Aerin's back, sliding up her back, touching her neck before moving up to reach for the Broadsword, a broadsword Reiker knew very well.

The Little wolf growled while moments before it had been happy playing with Aerin, Now it wanted to move towards the thing that had appeared, but even before it moved to attack it turned with its little tail between his legs and crawled while making little scared sounds into Aerin's arms.. hiding from what had appeared.

Things had clearly changed,.
Last edited by Langredoc on Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
[quote]I am the warrior of the raven, traveling from war to war feeding on the dead and the living alike. Until darkness fall's.[/quote]

Yelena Kintessia
Civus

Yelena looked up from her book when she heard Aerin react to Langredoc's touch. Coincidentally in the last few words that she had read, touch had been one of them. From the way Aerin responded she seemed to enjoy Langredoc's touch. She twitched and shook and beamed back at Langredoc. Somehow Yelena herself had been reacting to the scene. The temperature rose in body as she heard the gentle noises the winged lady let out. She hastily brought the book up to her blushing face with one hand..

Calming herself down behind the protection of the paper shield, she noticed the barmaid off on the far side of the room. Another person... The newcomer seemed like she was an employee of the pub. However she was an afterthought for now as Aerin tried to answer their questions.

“I… Well, you…”

Aerin seemed disoriented, by the sudden flash of pleasure from Langredoc's touch, the barmaid, and from the answers that she tried to convey to them. When Aerin turned back to Yelena she fixed her gaze a bit past the Adhiel and her eyes got slightly bigger. Yelena turned her head to face whatever it was and was met with the view of another man who had let himself to the table, seemingly addressing Langredoc.

"So, How are the kill-things?"

Any of the heat that was left inside of her dropped into a cold air of surprise and fear. She leaped out of the chair away from this other man and when she looked at the others she noticed Aerin had also started to cower. Who is this? In a flicker, before she could finish the question she proposed to herself, Langredoc had instinctively drawn one of his swords. With a sharp and clean movement he was off and swinging the tempered blade toward the newer.. newcomer.

Yelena did not know what to make of the situation, why would Langredoc attack this fellow? Did he think the man was going to try take the women? Did he recognize him? The flurry of thought made her slightly dizzy perhaps aided by the wine she had consumed. Still she did not understand why he had to fight, and here even. Within a flicker she flung from her hand the green covered book toward Langredoc's head.
[size=75]"All days are nights to see till I see thee, And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me." - [i]Shakespeare[/i]
Keaira Morgandy
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Keaira Morgandy »

If Keaira was at all irritated by being largely ignored, there was no sign of it on her features. Instead she was distracted by the second man whom had seemingly appeared out of no where, and her head tilted slightly in an inquisitive manner. What was going on here? Why had this strange assortment of people suddenly appeared in the pub?

It was only when Langredoc sought to attack Reiker that Keaira seemed to collect herself, her soft voice raising slightly as she took a few steps toward them. "Sir, there's no...you can't..." He didn't seem to hear her, and she was quickly becoming flustered. Part of her job was to maintain the pub, and there was a rule against fighting indoors. It was her job to enforce that rule. If she didn't, there would be hell to pay.

Keaira advanced much faster once she realized Langredoc had no intention of being reasonable, and her voice became a powerful shout: "Sir, there is no FIGHTING in the PUB!!!" As she yelled, Keaira swung the large bucket of water with surprising strength for such a small frame, and threw the entirety of its contents onto Langredoc.
[size=75]'All things truly wicked start from an innocence.'
-- [i]Ernest Hemingway[/i][/size]
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Talanwei Fortisse »

Darkness, light, shouts…

…and then he was soaking wet.

Talanwei was a bit nonplussed when he suddenly winked into existence in too close a proximity to a sword wielding madman. His eyes took in two of the three things that were happening which happened to be the book from Yelena’s hand sailing through the air, then the frame of Langredoc whipping his sword around. The third, and perhaps most important, was Keaira flinging water at what was now two people. Luckily Talanwei was to the side of the tall human where the sword was not swinging. It was not so lucky however that he happened to be right where any water that did not hit Langredoc, doused him as well. The Achadhiel’s reflexes were quick because as soon as he saw a man with a blade, he reached for his own. The fact remained nonetheless, that as quick as he felt he was, the pail of liquid was much, much quicker. So, with a sword a few inches out of its sheath and with his dark brown hair clinging in his face, Talanwei stood pondering the mere randomness of it all. When he could not find an adequate reason for the situation or his placement, a laugh began to bubble to the surface. First he chuckled and upon thinking more deeply on it, the chuckle turned into a fit of giggling until he nearly doubled over. Even with this, the Achadhiel made sure to step from Langredoc’s range.

"Wait…w-wait!" he had to stop for a moment, stifling a laugh, "What in the Nether is going on?!"

Talanwei looked around the room and he saw a woman with her dripping bucket who, even though dressed modestly in comparison to some present, was stunning in her own way. He then saw Yelena, a shorter woman than Keaira, from whose hand the book had come. Though apparently prone to book flinging, she was also quite pretty. What took most of his attention was the nude winged woman with deep crimson hair. So it was then that the Achadhiel came to the conclusion that he was in a strange pub with three beautiful women, one of them winged…and nude. It was insane and laughable all at the same time. Talanwei averted his eyes from Aerin almost immediately and busied his gaze with Reiker’s and Langredoc’s form while the glaring fact that was Aerin’s nudity persisted.

Seeing no sense in their gathering, Talanwei looked to his own attire while both trying to make his own sense of it all and desperately hoping he himself was not naked. A light colored loose sleeved shirt was open about the throat and around his torso was a dark doublet of a material not used to being wetted. His breeches fitted his waist but loose about his legs for movement. Truthfully, Talanwei did not care how fashionably or terribly he was dressed. The fact that he was covered in cold well water was much more to his interest. From his belt hung a long sword but for that flicker, he was uninterested in its presence and made no gestures to draw it.

"Does anyone have a scrap of cloth I may use to…dry myself off with?" said Talanwei, peeling off his doublet. The tall Achadhiel shook excess water from his hair and stopped with one arm out of his shirt to see if anyone had, in fact, anything to help him. Looking to Aerin once more he laughed.

"Apparently not," he said wryly yet amiably. Talanwei removed the shirt completely and began to wring it out to some semblance of being dry.
[b]Convo Kill Count[/b]: 1
[b]Funny Chat Moments[/b]: 3
Reiker
Defender of the Keep

Post by Reiker »

Reiker didn't expect to see shock, of course he also didn't take into account that he was dead and how living people would react to dead guys who suddenly turn up. Then again, who were these people around him? The questioned loitered in his mind and made him wonder as the blade rushed to cut him in half.

If this was the after life, and there were living people here, does that mean he was alive again? No, that wasn't it. Whatever it was he knew he was dead. Yet apparently, these people here didn't feel dead too. They felt very, living and expectant, worried even of his sudden arrival. That kind of care for life didn't seem logical coming from dead people. Yet, he was in a place filled with dead people. Why were living people here? Reiker was one of those many who had no concept of the Aether, even it's countless interpretations in bardic works or theories. Life and death was black and white to him. The gray line was too thin for him to think anyone could bum around it. It was either he wasn't dead and he was having some very drunk dream, or he was dead and this was just one of those things he had to learn as a dead man. Reiker smiled. It was probably the latter part. Everything inside him told him he was dead. That was it. He was dead, and if he was dead, that blade coming down over his head didn't matter.

Reiker tilted his head to the side and felt the blade slide down to his belly. It felt like being poked by a stick but the feeling was much less solid and certain. It was like he knew he was getting killed but it didn't feel like he was getting killed. He chuckled and watched the metal potruding from his belly and turned his eyes back at the people in front of him. His side was already closing up as water would when something blocking it is taken away. Add to the fact that water actually soon rained down on him.

Before him was Langredoc, probably very confused Langredoc, and other than him were women he had never seen before. One was naked and had something to do with wings but right now the images started garbling and his lack of attention told him to sort it out later. The other was just scared little girl having her virgin spirit popped by a ghost. All around him more and more people just seemed to pop in out of the blue. He wasn't surprised by that, no. He of course was one of those that popped in, might as well pop around and see other popping here and there into rooms. He looked back at his when-he-was-alive traveling companion and smiled, "Feel better?"

"But seriously," he then blurted out at everyone else in the room due to the significant amount of moisture that was now dripping off his nose, "What the fuck?"
Last edited by Reiker on Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47124424]click me please[/url]
Aerin Penna Seleratus
Civus

In the blink of an eye, Aerin was on her feet, her skin glistening with an almost perfect mix of water and perspiration, her cheeks flushed with an equal mix of frustration, confusion, eroticism, and anger, the wet cub held out away from her body as if it had been the source of the moisture. Reflexively, like a duck, her wings opened and tried to flap water away as she stepped back from the table, not only to distance herself from the swordplay, but also the scene (as it were) in order to assess the situation and determine why her dream was so suddenly wild and out of control, the jiggly flesh on her upper torso certainly jiggling from the flexing of the muscles required to drive the wings.

Is this how the nightmares begin? she pondered, not remembering the details of prior dreams but knowing that, for whatever reason, all scraps of memories associated with Dart’s were never good.

She began with Langredoc, (The gentle hero…) – Hero from what? She had been startled by Reiker’s sudden appearance, but that had not, in her mind, been call to draw a weapon and attempt to strike the other man down like a dog protecting its food. Aerin’s left hand held the squirming wolf cub tight against her breasts as her concern grew. Was she ‘food’ to Langredoc, or was he a ‘treat’ for her, since it was her dream?

Her eyes moved down the blade to Reiker, the man not alive by obvious standards, sitting there inquiring about what was going on as if the blade did not exist. What part of her was he? The uncaring and unfeeling part of you that you avoid… answered her own thoughts, the ‘voice’ edged with poisoned gilding. Her right hand moved along the puppy’s back to its neck, where she petted and rubbed the soft fur, trying to calm the excited animal as she continued to think, her wings finally closing behind her, but her feet backpedaling.

Talanwei came next, the new stranger as seemingly out of place in her dream as a gigantic purple dragon as he stood shirtless, wringing out his clothing and joking in her direction. The buzzing of her thoughts had blocked out his words, but his smile made her shake her head slowly and tighten her grip on the puppy, oblivious to the fact that it was trying to nip at her bicep as puppies were known to do in play.

Then came Keaira…a manifestation of her innocent farm girl turned barmaid side. She was both lovely and dangerous looking, obviously angry about the fight, as she had every right to be. Aerin became aware of the nipping and released the cub gently to the floor, her gaze moving to Yelena.

The Adhiel personification of her studious nature had thrown a book. A book. Aerin, herself, would have used one of the wine bottles, but then again, each dream image was there to tell her something different, she imagined, so why would her impulse be correct if that was not the lesson that Yelena was trying to teach?

Her eyes moved quickly over and over again to the faces of each player in random order, her wings once again springing to life as a physical manifestation of her anxiety, flapping furiously in short strokes as she silently tried to make sense of the puzzle before her.

OOC (Current Posting Order): To accommodate everyone's schedules, we're not going with a set posting order, just ask that players stick to one post per round and not heavily edit in retrospect after reading posts which follow your own, please.
Last edited by Aerin Penna Seleratus on Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:16 am, edited 5 times in total.
”The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.” – Nietzsche

Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Langredoc's blade went pleasingly fast and deep, ripping through the body of the thing that looked like Reiker.. Sadly enough it made no difference.. it was standing and still talking.

Things became even a bit more complicated from that moment on, a book came in aimed at the warriors head, who evaded it by reflex, but wondering for a flicker where it came from... it turned out to be the woman called Yelena. Even before he could react to the knowledge raining down on him water followed it, a tat better aimed, it fully soaked the man. He did not need to check to know what was the source of this cold shower... more movement followed and a adhiel had appeared ... it was just to much.

The man swallowed a curse and stepped back away from Reiker, away from Talanwei, and close enough to Aerin to get hit by her wings...

"Stay away you..." he hissed at Reiker pointing his broadsword at the thing, "I saw Reiker die, so I don't know what you are, but your NOT Reiker.... So stay away from ANYBODY !!! Clear ? Move something and I take you apart... The warrior stands !!"

Langredoc felt water dripping on the floor... and threw a quick angry glance around the place to see where everybody was..

It was clear that his weapon had done no damage to the thing, Langredoc wondered how he could do it harm....
Last edited by Langredoc on Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
[quote]I am the warrior of the raven, traveling from war to war feeding on the dead and the living alike. Until darkness fall's.[/quote]

Keaira Morgandy
Tazlure Supporter

For more than a dozen flickers Keaira stood there with her mouth agape, watching in shock as Langredoc's sword sliced through Reiker as if he were naught but water, yet no wound opened and no blood spilled. Whatever color Aerin's nude form had brought to her cheeks was utterly lost, and if possible she looked pale and confused. She held the empty bucket of water in both hands, still poised at the end of her throwing position, back slightly bent. Very slowly, Keaira stood up straight again, obviously having trouble processing exactly what was going on. It seemed her water had mostly hit its target, though Talanwei and Aerin had both been caught in the spray. No doubt the water would hardly bother the ghostly Reiker.

It was Talanwei's request for a "scrap of cloth" that stirred Keaira out of her blank stare, reminding her that she worked at the pub and it was her job to fetch such things. "Oh! Errh.." She was obviously torn, her gaze flicking first to the stairwell and then to Langredoc, whose sword was still drawn. Rather cutely she rocked her weight from foot to foot, swaying gently. What could she do? "I'm sorry, sir, I'll go fetch you a towel, but..please, there's no fighting allowed indoors. If you must resort to violence, please do so outside the establishment!" She was obviously quite stressed about the ordeal, but then she was dropping her bucket and turning toward the stairs, and in a rush of air that smelled of lavender she was up the stairs, her small feet almost silent on the boards, despite her speed.

-----------

From the shadows she had watched, the light over the bar cast in such a way that a large corner of it was left in the dark -- for often there were those customers who wished to remain in such areas. Magic had leant that extra camouflage she'd needed to stay unnoticed, and Tigre had stood there for many burns now, her arms crossed under her breasts. Yet now as she came away from the wall her arms dropped and reached forward as the nude redhead backed up in dismay. Tigre made sure the woman backed right up into her, their bodies meeting smoothly.

Aerin would feel first the soft touch of fingers upon that place betwixt her wings which Langredoc had discovered for Tigre -- how kind of him. Those fingers would dart left and under her arm as the woman's breasts pressed gently against Aerin's back, their flesh separated only by a thin layer of red silk. Tigre's body pressed gently against Aerin's, then: warm, comforting, her left hand sneaking up to graze its fingertips across a pert nipple as her right arm wrapped around the redhead's side, her right hand coming to rest just above a place that only lovers found.

Tigre's breath was warm on Aerin's neck, the whole thing happening so quickly that it seemed as if magnets had drawn them close. Of course Aerin could see nothing of the woman's face from such a position, though if she turned her head she might spy a curtain of black hair, which fell over her shoulder as the woman's soft lips placed a gentle kiss beneath Aerin's earlobe. "Ssssh," she soothed gently. "Don't be afraid, little angel."

Those looking toward Aerin couldn't quite see the new arrival's face at that angle, but she did look strikingly like the girl who'd run up the stairs just flickers before -- only she wore a red silk dress which flowed over her curves like water and pooled on the floor at her feet. And she was delightfully entwined with Aerin.
Yelena Kintessia
Civus

Yelena reached out for the book after she had flung it, but in her grasp was nothing but air. She watched as the book headed for Langredoc's head. Luckily the man dodged it with ease and Yelena let out a quiet sigh. In the next flicker she noticed a myriad of happenings that seemed to move extremely fast around her. Langredoc's sword had pierced Reiker's flesh and he did not bleed. What is he? In a poof or something.. Talanwei had appeared to the armored Langredoc's side. Immediately after that water had been splashed onto the appearing man. Yelena looked over to see that it was Keaira that had thrown the water from the pail.

"Stay away you..." he hissed at Reiker pointing his broadsword at the thing, "I saw Reiker die, so I don't know what you are, but your NOT Reiker.... So stay away from ANYBODY !!! Clear ? Move something and I take you apart... The worrior stands !!"

She listened as Langredoc angrily hollered at wounded but not hurt Reiker. Does he know this man? Before she could complete her thoughts further Keaira had spoken to the group and was off to get towels for everyone. Yelena looked down and felt that her clothes were only slightly wet. This pub became odd very fast. However it is interesting...

Yelena did not know what to make of the situation, things had been happening very randomly. The man Reiker, the sudden appearance of the achadhiel, and the fight that had broken out did not exactly make sense to her. Then again the next thing did not either. From some shadowy area of the pub a figure had emerged toward Aerin, arms extended. She was wearing a red dress and her hair was a dark color with a nice sheen. Is that not the barmaid? Where are the towels? Why did she change? The lady's arms started to wrap around Aerin as if some animal would catch its prey.

She touched the same spot that Langredoc touched. The one spot that made Aerin seem like she was gasping in pleasure. The hands of this woman looked soft and enjoyable. They made slow movements around Aerin's body, gliding over her skin. Yelena started to heat up again, but this time she also felt her knees shaking. She quickly acquired a chair and sat down staring at the floor. Any thought of the sudden outburst by Langredoc had been completely erased from her mind. All she could think about were hands. Soft, smooth, invading hands.
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

It was all still very odd. A sword had passed through the one named Reiker’s body, yet…no spray of blood. The apparitions words were delightfully candid and Talanwei could not help but chuckle.

"I’m with the rather impervious gentleman!" said Talanwei. When Aerin began flapping, it set parts of her to jiggling that would normally be under a blouse or some sort of modesty protecting garment. Whether it was advantageous or unfortunate, the woman seemed oblivious to either of the potential options. A buxom demoness? Angel? Talanwei could not come to a suitable conclusion that his mind would allow him to believe. Langredoc’s shouting was almost a welcome intrusion because Talanwei was visibly ogling the woman. Reiker’s appearance was disturbing to him, this much was clear. The look in the humans eyes was rather wild and he looked unpredictable.

"Easy, friend! No need to whip the sword around like…" well, a sword wielding madman thought the Achadhiel immediately but continued, "well…there’s no reason to attack him. That blade is obviously no good."

Talanwei held up his hands, one holding his shirt, the other empty with it’s palm facing forward so he did not seem ready to attack. Hopefully Langredoc would not turn his attack on him because, unlike Reiker, the half clad man could indeed be cut. The Achadhiel did not wish to know the specifics of the apparition’s presence but he did scrutinize him closely. A spirit of some sort is what he seemed to be. When Keaira spoke he turned his dark emerald eyes to her and smiled. He did this because she was swaying so adorably from foot to foot. When he did smile, it seemed to light the vermilion slivers that were shot sparsely through his eyes in much the same way veins of ore were through stone. Talanwei nodded to the pretty woman.

"You won’t have any misbehaving from me milady," Talanwei said charmingly, adding, "and thank you."

Talanwei watched as she whisked and caught the soft hint of lavender her movement stirred in the air. The Achadhiel marveled at how cute the woman was when he turned back to the others. To his surprise, there was a spot of molestation in full swing when he looked to Aerin. A cupped breast and…below as well. A woman that resembled Keaira was the inspired culprit of the indecent conduct. So closely did Tigre take after the woman with the bucket that he shot a glance up the stairs where she had so recently retreated. When he returned his eyes to the scene once more, Yelena was partaking in the sampling of Aerin’s flesh. Was this some organization of which one could become a part? Was admittance easily gained? Talanwei certainly hoped so…but as he was thinking of the possible exclusivity of it all, he decided to seek out Keaira. It was a possibility with how strange things were that the two were one and the same…no, it was too ridiculous to imagine. He turned to Langredoc.

"I trust you can manage these proceedings until I return?" said Talanwei with a grin. The Achadhiel took the stairs quickly and waited at the top of them for Keaira. Once she emerged he shrugged.

"I was getting cold," he started and glanced down the stairs, "plus, a woman that looks a great deal as you do is groping the stars out of the winged woman downstairs…did I mention she was also nude?"
Reiker
Defender of the Keep

Post by Reiker »

Reiker, oddly enough, wasn't so sure how he would respond to this. If he was alive a more suitable reaction would have been in order. A sudden swerve to the left, or a twist back behind the chair to strike against the rushing sword, all these he would have normally done. But just sitting there, watching the blade jotting out of his person, and then seeing Langredoc accusing him of being an impostor, was much much less that what he wanted in response to his question. He was much, much more expectant of something a little bit more...sane. This had no trace of logic in it though, no. Everything around him seemed a bit too hazy, purpley, and giddy. Reiker could almost swear this was how his comrades that took in weed back in his gang days would have probably felt.

Well, at least there was some semblance of coherence. The lady that surprisingly threw water at them soon apologized. She suggested getting a loin cloth, but Reiker didn't see much of a point in that. The water was in a second off his form and whittled away to some other edge of the subconscious. He smiled at the lady that fussed over her sudden rudeness and replied quite easily, "It's quite alright, but I believe this one might need some of it."

Reiker soon turned to the elf that also materialized right after him. Now he was dripping wet and was soon almost as naked as the winged girl. Reiker had a feeling where this was going though and he didn't know whether to laugh or be disgusted. The sudden touchings of hands on angel flesh sent a thought up his spine and wanted to redirect whatever blood he had into his funnier regions. Of course Reiker was dead and he knew it. If he had some form of blood what was the point. He was never a great fan of romance or it's implications. He was very much a lot like Langredoc in the fact that he was fighting and that was all that mattered. Right now that didn't matter anymore too. He was dead, what was there for him to fight for. Guilt was the obvious feeling that soon crept up after that question, but he fought it back. He didn't want that haunting his undeath the entire time.

Right now, he had other things in mind. He could either stay here and be some passive observer, or at least try to interact with the images he saw in front of him. Damn. They were all definitely on some kind of sex inducing opiate. Reiker didn't feel up to it really. Being dead also kills more than the motivation of person. Reiker sighed. He then thought of something really funny to do. In response to Langredoc's warning, Reiker stood up and tipped his chair over.

And before the barmaid was fully up the stairs he called after her, "Oh yes, barmaid, some coffee for me please!"
Aerin Penna Seleratus
Civus

Jade eyes fluttered shut for a moment as Aerin obeyed her mistress’ touch and spoken command – Tigre’s spell on her five times stronger than Ashari’s had been when the young witch had commanded the crowd to be stilled outside of the burning mass which was the Red Rose Guild. For a moment, Aerin thought that her unseen molester might be Ashari herself, wedging herself into Aerin’s fevered dream via either magic or memory, but the voice was wrong for one thing and, for another, Tigre’s light but insistent touches soon gave leave to the redhead’s conscious thought, Aerin’s own hands lightly touching Tigre’s and, wordlessly, telling the other woman even more places and way that the winged woman liked to be touched.

When her eyes opened once more, Aerin was viewing the world around her through a haze, the men on the corners of her vision as spectators whether or not they were watching the gentle finger-borne foreplay or not, their outlines clouded and dark in comparison to the vivid clarity in which she viewed Yelena.

“Ahhh…” Aerin softly breathed as Tigre’s hands continued to explore, the soft release of air from her lips more of an exhale than anything else. Carefully, Aerin stared fully at Yelena, her body shifting back and forth between rigid and sagging as Tigre worked her magic upon the flesh. Yelena was staring at the floor, but the exhibitionist that Tigre was awakening within Aerin wanted ‘her studious side’ to study her with more than just a quick, forlorn glance.

Aerin wanted far more than a glance from her – like most lessons, this would be one best learned through hands-on experience. Yet, as much as she stared, for flickers which seemed like burns, Yelena showed no visible sign of wanting to partake although the redhead could have sworn that she had seen a look of longing in the blonde’s eyes before Yelena had averted her gaze.

Yeah….” Aerin sighed again, her pinned wings only able to move a few centimeters at the most between her body and that of her captor, but Aerin could feel Tigre’s own endowments striking her back just above the wins ad the ensorcelled redhead tried to use the upper edges of the wings to return the favor, the downy feathers gently lifting and lowering Tigre ith the padded bone, Tigre’s nipples tracing short trails across Aerin’s skin although the budding alchemist could not tell if the silken feeling was due to a dress that Tigre wore or the woman’s own soft, slick skin.

All the while, Aerin’s gaze stayed locked on Yelena. “Yeah…” Aerin whispered again, a bit louder as she felt a quickening fill her, a shiver passing through her form which seemed to come straight from Tigre’s hands and arc within her. “Yeah…yeah…” Color flushed her cheeks as her lower lip became trapped in a pearly white cage. “Yeah…. Yeah…. Yeah…” Her breathing was coming harder now and it seemed that Tigre had been working her body for a mark or two. Her initial self-consciousness be damned, Aerin thrilled at the thought that at least eight eyes were upon her watching this most intimate of moments.

She could feel the passion reaching a fever pitch and it would not have mattered if Rat, Professor Pralix, Duncan, her father, or even Dominicus himself were present, she could not stop it from happening, nor did she want to.

“Yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah..Yeh..heh..huh…lee…huh..huh..naa…”, Aerin panted rapidly with each utterance of the word seemingly higher pitched and faster than the one before it, calling out to the blonde Adhiel through strained lungs which seemed to be on the verge of hyperventilating. A mere flicker later, it began to feel as if Aerin truly was asphyxiating, her breathing almost harshly silenced in an endless choke as her body rocked within Tigre’s living restraints, her eyes rolling back in their sockets and visions in her mind appearing as dreams within a dream. She imagined switching places with the studious blonde, still prisoner to unrelenting rolling waves of pleasure as she watched Yelena’s nude form writhe in mirror image of her own as her imagined Tigre repeated the show for Aerin’s benefit.

Within a flash, the image was gone, Aerin’s breath returning in a ragged intake of air that sounded, to her at least, like a drowning victim gasping for just one more vital breath. Her eyes fluttered open again, filled with desires which could neither be tamed nor denied.

At that moment, both the waxen lovers and the far wall behind Yelena bursting into flames that were equally non-consuming and cool to the touch, as if made out of water by a master sculptor who liked to carve her creations out of utter irony. Between the sight of the Red Rose Guild burning in awe striking reds, yellows, blues, greens, and oranges and the clever handling by her unseen mistress, the pyrophilia fetish had awakened within her.

The sudden flames were Aerin’s wordless request to Yelena to come closer as well as a vivid, visual, and visceral representation of how Tigre was making her feel. Aerin cast a quick glance at the men, as if challenging them as well, but her eyes moved quickly back to Yelena in hungry anticipation of a reply.

OOC: A lot to read, I know, but it took maybe 2-3 minutes, by my watch. She wouldn’t let me stop typing until she “got her cookie”, as she puts it.
Last edited by Aerin Penna Seleratus on Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

For now all seemed strangely quiet to the warrior who came very aware of his wet physical personality...

For a few flickers he tried to work out what this Reiker thing was, then he returned his weapons to their original places, deciding to ignore him until... well until. It was at that moment that the eyes of Yelena reflected something, something like a special kind of hunger, and that combined with the blush on her face and sounds from behind made the man turn around....

What he saw was interesting, and while the man was used to mercenary camps and well all the negative sides of war, was this something new to him. He had never seen a woman ... women seen how where so submerged in their passion.. It was something quiet outside the normal rules of seduction... more like rape. Still both showed all signs of enjoying it, so Langredoc did not bother.. and just stepped forwards to save the little wolf cup who was standing on the ground before Aerin now, being upset over this sudden attack had decided rather optimistic to plant his little but already sharp teeth in Tigre's leg.

Because he had never seen that the barmaid had moved away he wondered how she had changed clothing so fast and turned into what seemed to be a lustful fury, well that was not his problem so he just picked up the little cup, who howled happy and licked his fingers before trying to bite him softly.

He was not in the mood, unlike Aerin to make a spectacle of himself, so even though he enjoyed the view he grabbed a bottle of wine and said against the wolf cup “Come little one, we are going to find a place where we can get dry..”
So the man looked around and decided to check out one of the other rooms, so he made his way there carefully avoiding Reiker. While passing Yelena he could just resist saying “Your eyes will explode if you open them wider....” so in stead he said to her “Don't forget your book...” and left for the door of the room with a soft smile on his face.

Keaira Morgandy
Tazlure Supporter

Talanwei quickly saw that the woman "molesting" Aerin was indeed someone entirely different, for the bar maid was half-visible in the hallway – the visible half being her rear end and lower half – and was rustling around in what seemed to be a hallway closet. A soft and perfectly-pitched hum could be heard lilting in his direction, and after a few flickers she stood upright, a bundle of large, soft towels in her arms.

The sight of the Achadhiel standing at the top of the stairs put her into a fright for a moment, as a soft (and adorable) "eep" of surprise squeaked its way out of her throat and she backed up a few steps into the darkness of the hallway. After a few blinks and rapid breaths, Keaira finally recognized Talanwei as the one who'd appeared next to the ghost (or whatever that thing was), and calmed down. A large sigh brought her breathing back to normal and she smiled softly, the corners of her soft lips pulling upward to allow a peek at her pearly teeth. Despite all her womanly curves, she practically exuded innocence and naivety. Perhaps she should have been the one with the wings. It was then that Reiker’s call reached her ears and she called back a polite, “Yes, sir!”

"I'm sorry, sir, I didn't meant to take so –" she'd begun to say in gentle tones, but Talanwei's mention of a woman that "looked a great deal as she did" made her shuffle back into the shadows again with a soft, "oh." He couldn't see the color on her cheeks as she thought of Tigre doing such things to the redheaded woman. It might have been jealousy; she'd thought of the same. "That would be my sister, Tigre," Keaira said almost reluctantly. It was clear she was either afraid of or disliked her sister, and her azure gaze avoided his carefully. The sounds Aerin was making could be heard clearly even upstairs, and Keaira felt her face – and other parts of her body – burning with heat.

-----------

Tigre paid no heed to the little pup, as the little creature would probably not be so foolish as to come too close, for the same reason that cattle avoided the guillotine. Animals could sense what humans could not, and no doubt the pup would smell destruction upon her, and settle instead for growling from a safe distance. Her gaze barely flickered to Langredoc has he fetched the animal and disappeared into another room. It was a pity he would not be joining in the fun.

Instead she focused on Aerin, breathing hotly against her neck in a soft moan as the woman's wings brushed against her nipples. Tigre's expert hands explored Aerin's body without hesitation, the woman allowing Aerin to guide her as she willed, though ultimately Tigre did only what she wanted to. Discreetly, passing it over Aerin as gently as her breath, Tigre exuded pleasure like a haze, magically enhancing the feelings the entangled redhead was experiencing.

She continued without mercy and without pause, her teeth biting gently into the soft flesh of the woman’s shoulder, the fingers of her right hand invasive and yet welcome as they spurred Aerin along into the throes of ecstasy. Her left hand pinched and rubbed, pulled and caressed, until the redhead was nearly incoherent. Yet still she managed what sounded like a name between her gasps.

Yelena, was it?

Tigre’s teeth released Aerin’s flesh as her head lifted so that she might gaze at Yelena. There was an ethereal glow that seemed to illuminate the woman’s eyes from within as Tigre focused on the shy Adhiel. A sweet, seductive smile formed on the woman’s lips as her purring tones invaded Yelena’s distracting thoughts. Come join us, little one. Come and play. Were it not for the fact that Yelena saw no hands touching her, she might have thought that Tigre had left Aerin and come to her. Unseen fingertips caressed and pulled at the Adhiel, urging her from her chair, pulling her toward the redhead and the woman with the soft hands, if only she would listen...

As Aerin’s body began to seize up, her breath catching in her throat and her eyes rolling back into her head, Tigre held the girl tighter against her, holding her up with surprising strength until the moment had passed. Simultaneously, the wall behind the elf and the little figures upon the table burst into flame, but a flame that did not truly burn. Nothing but seduction was visible on Tigre’s face, though she was intrigued. So, the girl can do magic as well.

Though her hands slowed, as Aerin would no doubt be quite sensitive after such an ordeal, Tigre did not relent, her moistened fingers still teasing and rubbing. Both Aerin and Tigre were looking directly at Yelena; there was nothing to be done about the ghostly Reiker, sadly enough, but Tigre was more than occupied for now.
Yelena Kintessia
Civus

Yelena sat in the chair, trying her hardest to avoid looking up at Aerin and Tigre. She was trembling. It was half fear, half longing. The sounds of the two women began to flood her ears, getting louder and louder. She clutched her skirt as if she could fight away the temptation. She could feel the formation of sweat around her. Why did she not want to go? Indecency? That couldn't be it. It was because it was foreign to her. This kind of experience was not one that she had ever personally partook in. I'm afraid... But it looked so pleasurable. The thought caused her head to move upward and she was met by Langredoc's words.

“Don't forget your book...”

Ah yeah... the book... When Yelena tried to get up, her body wouldn't let her. The book was off to the side, but when she attempted to rise her body uncontrollably leaned toward the embracing Aerin and Tigre. Her head rose to sneak a look. Tigre continued her assault on the angel and with her mouth agape Yelena stared. Rapidly the Adhiel's breathing quickened. She swayed lightly in the chair could only ask. Why... In Aerin's heavy breathing, Yelena could have swore (not that she would have) that Aerin was calling out to her. Her eyes widened a bit more as she glanced over to the woman behind her. Her timing could not have been better as Tigre stopped for a moment and her eyes rose to meet Yelena's.

Eye contact. The smile struck Yelena wholeheartedly and the girl immediately tensed her shoulders. “Come join us, little one. Come and play. “ The voice startled her. Where did it come from? It was a female voice but they were the only ones there... It compelled her to go over to them. She wanted to play.

Touch. Yelena could feel it but not see it. Hands, perhaps something else had a grasp on her. They prodded and invaded, taking their own initiative onto her small body. It was trying to pull her closer to the entanglement while groping her. Her reactions were leaving her control. She responded with some noises of her own, moaning, squeaks, small squeals. It was no use to keep them under control because they always made it through her mouth. She began to give in, this form of learned helplessness set into her. When she rose from the chair, enticed by some strong force the wax on the table burst into flame, and from the shadow that formed in front of her there had been a fire behind her, maybe at the wall. Ignoring this slowly she strode across to Tigre and Aerin, stopping right before them. The look on her face was very clear.
Last edited by Yelena Kintessia on Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Talanwei was in an odd way delighted with her surprise. Not because he had startled her but because even in this state, she manage to be cute, adorable, and completely edible all at once. It was near too much to take as she squeaked in surprise. It seemed to calm Keaira when she recognized it was him. Now whether or not it was something to be proud of, the Achadhiel took a small measure nonetheless. When she smiled, it lit up her features further. Once Keaira heard Talanwei’s words about Tigre, however, her expression changed. The woman used the hallways shadows to cover the blush that crept to her face perfectly. Yet what the darkness could not hide was her tone of voice when she uttered her sisters name. Talanwei could not place Keaira’s exact emotion but its orientation definitely felt negative.

Things with Aerin downstairs seemed to come to, fruition so to speak. Talanwei shook his head, smiling, wondering if things of this nature happened often here. Even so, the tall and half clad man could not help but feel the pull of sensuality in the air. Slowly and trying his best not to startle Keaira, the Achadhiel closed the distance between them and walked into the soft aura of lavender scent that wafted gently from her skin. A barely noticeable shrug rolled his shoulders as he looked at her in the dark hoping to catch her eyes with his own.

"Tigre…well, no matter…" said Talanwei softly, reaching to the towels. He let his fingers grab mostly cloth and to the fingertips he left Keaira’s forearms. It was a surreptitious and stolen touch but he let it linger for a few flickers. He let the tips slide up her forearm to the crook of her elbow where the towels likely ended. It was no longer a question that Talanwei wanted simply to touch Keaira. His darkened eyes were lit with implication and his slow smile as he looked from the curve of her shoulder to her eyes. Yet it was a lazy path they traced because there were so many things to occupy him along the way. The line of her neck to her jaw. The dark tresses of hair that seemed a deeper hue than the shadows that wrapped the two of them. Then to her mouth, the full and soft lower lip especially he imagined taking gently between his teeth. Finally, his gaze made its way to her eyes that he hoped by this point were looking at him.

"To be truthful, I am not so interested in your sister as I am with…" the last word did not necessarily need to be said. He did not know how false the words were for in actuality to be close to one meant to be close to the other. Even if he had known, he likely would not have cared. Talanwei was close enough to curl an arm around her waist and draw her close. Close enough to put his lips to Keaira’s shoulder and throat. Needless to say, Talanwei’s imagination had taken a life of its own by that point. If Keaira did not walk away he was of a mind to forget the need for a towel entirely. She had but to stand there a few flickers longer and he would indeed.
Last edited by Talanwei Fortisse on Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aerin Penna Seleratus
Civus

OOC Note: To prevent 'overcrowding' and confusion, changing the thread status back to 'closed'. Please continue to enjoy the thread though, readers... Lots more to come.

Reiker
Defender of the Keep

Post by Reiker »

Reiker stood there waiting, unsure how in Nether the proceedings went this way. He wasn't usually a visitor of places of pleasure, and it showed in his reactions.

Reiker propped his chair back up and walked behind a table away from the party of flesh before him. He was glad everyone seemed to lose sudden interest in him, at least his coffee was coming and that was all he wanted right now. Of course, he did see the elf running up after the barmaid. Seeing as how things were down here they could very well get it on up there as they would down here. Reiker sighed and sat down. If the barmaid wasn't here in five minutes he would have to brew and mix his own coffee. The idea was detestable to him. He didn't know how to brew coffee. After spending all his time alive as a soldier for hire, coffee wasn't really too much on his refreshments experienced.

Reiker sighed as he just sat there watching. A slight feeling of unease crawled up his spine as he watched. He hoped hard that they would continue not to notice him.
Aerin Penna Seleratus
Civus

A smile crossed the entrapped redhead’s face as she watched Yelena approach, unaware that it was Tigre’s mindcraft and not her own lustful cry which called the girl to them. She swam in pleasure, her skin practically burning as Tigre’s hands moved across it and her heart hammering away with ferocity below the expertly kneaded flesh. Her eyes left Yelena for a moment and followed Langredoc and the puppy as they retreated, a small part of her twitching in disappointment about it – not in the fact that he was leaving, but in herself for not being alluring enough to make him stay. Even Reiker seemed disinterested, the look on his face telling her that he preferred his hot cup of coffee to an erotic display. Talanwei and the barmaid were still mysteriously absent, their own parts in her dream seemingly done. Her eyes and attention turned back to the approaching Yelena.

To those watching, it may have seemed that Tigre and Aerin had melded together into a beautifully misshapen creature of carnal desire as Yelena drew near, Aerin’s hands leaving her own body and coming to rest upon Yelena’s shoulders when the girl came to a halt. In the waking world, Aerin’s magic was minimal to non-existent, but within her dream, it was as effortless as Ashari’s and her actions seemed to be in tune with her symbiotic succubus.

Her hands passed smoothly from Yelena’s neck to the tips of her shoulders before sliding down to cup the Adhiel’s breasts gently, a pair of glowing trails following her fingers along the seams as the threads ignited and dissolved with small bits of warmth, the cloth falling open as threads faded, bearing Yelena’s succulent skin. Shortly after Aerin had lifted one the rounded flesh, the last of the stitching around the arms gave way and Yelena’s shirt fell open in both front and back, Aerin’s eyes practically glowing as she moved her hands and allowed the cloth to drop around Yelena’s midsection.

“Mmm…” Aerin moaned when she saw the first glimpse of the woman’s body, her warm hands once more moving to gingerly scoop and massage the erotic adornments, Yelena’s nipples rolling under her thumbs as if Aerin were trying to carefully brush them off of the areola. Aerin was growing hotter by the second as she felt another thrill of passion rise within her, her own body Tigre’s finely-tuned instrument of desire being played in silent symphony.

Or, perhaps, not so quiet…

“Oh yes… Yes… Yesyesyes…” she began to whine, her index fingers and thumbs moving quickly to trap the small nubs of flesh as if needing something to hold onto in order to remain upright as she rose up onto her toes and swiveled her heels outward, her pelvis grinding back and forth against Tigre’s wonderful hands, her hidden muscles sucking and grasping with velveteen firmness any time a finger (or more) happened to wander inward. “Ah… Ah… AHHHHEEEEeeeeiiii” A musical note, almost a perfect middle C, emerged from the redhead’s throat as Tigre once more brought her beyond the edge of reason, the former ‘silent symphony’ now a crescendo of drums as Aerin’s pulse sang loudly in her ears.

Reflexively, Aerin’s hands left Yelena’s breasts and went to the Adhiel’s hips instead, Aerin’s body practically doubling over in convulsions of orgasmic release, her mouth finding the left breast almost as fiercely as a newborn’s first half-starved suckle.

The rest of Yelena’s stitching went up then, from Aerin’s hands up to where it had stopped on her shirt and down to here her leather leggings met boot, the cloth falling fully away as Aerin pulled Yelena in closer, her nerves and lust on fire and wanting to consume Yelena to the core.

Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

A swift kick opened the door to the small side room, he wondered if it was actually a dressing room because there was no bed in it. Still there ware places to hang cloth and some towels, a perfect place to get less wet. He placed little Hex in the corner and told her to stay.

He turned to close the door and ... and decided not to... after all if Reiker would decide to enter he would know it too late to react.... he swallowed some saliva and his eyes blinked..... a drop of sweat flowed down his already wet face.

“Damned...” he muttered, he was used to some extend to open sexuality, but watching these women enjoying each other with a passion that made him ..almost.. blush was something new.. and he had to admit that it woke up a part of his body, and a lot of his mind, what was slowly being filled with pictures of him with those women.. He knew that he would really love to lick his way into this intense crowd...

He turned a bit, it had been decided that he would get a tat dryer and this was not helping. So he removed his cloak, started opening the straps of his mail armor and removing the parts. Softly cursing about water , wetness and trying to keep pictures of the three women but especially Yelena, who was after all a Adhiel, out of his mind... It did not do much good, the idea of Yelena on her knee's entertaining him returned again and again.. Only to be replaced sometimes by the other women in new situations.. He turned his head and looked inside... reality was hotter then imagination could ever be...

The pieces of armor, and weaponry made their way to places on the wall where they could dry. Quickly all that was below it followed until his torso was free of any covering materials.. He released his long hair by taking out his braid, now falling free on and below his shoulders. He shook his head to spread it. A piece of cloth found its way to his hands and he started to rub his body... his well trained body was covered with light streaks reminders of former encounters and now very, very wet. He could not resist watching the show while rubbing his skin in vain,,, well it felt good.

Keaira Morgandy
Tazlure Supporter

Keaira's eyes lifted when she saw Talanwei's shadow (thrown forward by the light from downstairs) come closer and meld into the darkness at her feet. Anticipation rushed through her as the Adhiel reached toward her, and then she relaxed again as his hand met mostly the cloth of the towels. Of course, he only wants a-- But her thought stopped there, for his fingertips were on her skin.

The girl's breasts were visibly pushed upward as the deep breath she sucked in was caught in her throat and held there for a few flickers. Talanwei's fingers trailed upward, slowly, and that same breath was released in just as much time, her skin erupting in little bumps. Her large eyes were gazing into his with a mixture of fear and obvious need, though Keaira dared not move closer; she was much too shy for that.

The towels remained between the two when Talanwei pulled her closer, so that for now he was prevented from feeling the true softness of her body pressed against his. She trembled slightly, her head lifting so that she might keep their gazes locked, her pouty lips parted slightly, practically begging to be kissed. Keaira fumbled with her words, not daring to glance back at the stairs lest he disappear into some sort of dream. "C-..coffee," she managed foolishly, the flush of color on her cheeks deepening brilliantly. Reiker had wanted coffee, she couldn't just leave him waiting. She worked there. It was her job.

Yet even as the two concentrated on coffee in that moment, a steaming cup of the bitter liquid appeared on a table near Reiker. How curious dreams could be...

When the elf's lips met with the delicate flesh of her throat, Keaira breathed in quickly in a soft gasp, her weight pressing against him for the briefest moment as her knees quaked. Her skin was soft beyond description, warm beneath his lips. He could feel her pulse pounding through her veins, and beneath her breathing -- which had grown a bit louder -- her heartbeat could be heard thudding against her chest.

She didn't resist, her arms still caught up in the towels, though she could feel the toned flesh of his torso pressing against her hands. Despite her better judgment, she was flickers away from dropping those towels, and damn that ghost and his coffee...

-----------

Tigre's gaze remained locked on Yelena as she stood and moved toward the intertwined pair. Her soft sounds pleased the woman, her smile widening with each step the girl took. Tigre's fingers disappeared and reappeared betwixt the redhead's legs at unpredictable intervals, curling upward and pressing inward, almost as if they were meant more to be snakes than the digits of a human woman. Her left hand dragged its nails across her flesh, pricks of pain joining the overwhelming pleasure as she continued to play with Aerin's body as if it were a toy for her amusement. It wasn't long before Aerin's hands were on Yelena, teasing and toying with the girl as her clothing burned away in that same harmless flame.

Tigre didn't hold Aerin up this time as her fingertips yielded another explosive victory, instead watching as she dropped down and latched on to Yelena's left breast. A coy smile toyed with the corner of her lips, Tigre's arms finally releasing Aerin, the fingertips of her (dryer) hand rubbing over that spot between the woman's wings. The index of her right hand trailed down the path of the woman's spine as she kept her gaze on Yelena. The elf seemed the most reserved, yet even her desire couldn't be denied for long. A pinkened tongue darted hungrily across Tigre's lips as her finger continued downward, pausing with her thumb to give a light pinch to the redhead's delightfully rounded posterior.

Then, seeming to change her mind, Tigre stepped away from Aerin and moved to the side of the two girls -- though she was careful not to obscure the view for any observers. She moved silently, so much so that Aerin probably wouldn't notice her departure. But she didn't go far, fetching a chair from a nearby table (and stealing a glance at Langredoc as she did so) to set it down behind Yelena. Then, with gentle hands, Tigre pulled the girl down into a sitting position, unseen hands pushing the quiet girl's thighs apart at the same time. Her fingers then roamed slowly over her shoulders, fingertips brushing delicately through her hair, her nails trailing against the flesh of her neck. For now, Tigre would let Aerin have her fun with Yelena, and she simply watched with a small smile on her lips.
Yelena Kintessia
Civus

The blond let out a broken breath as the angel trailed her neck. Her response to the touch mildly confused her because she did not remember it being so sensitive. She was reacting to the strong desire, giving into it willingly and becoming more and more susceptible to wills of Aerin and Tigre. Letting her hands wander downward, felt the hands cup around her chest. The action was too gentle, not the feeling that she wanted. She wanted something more, like she could see before her. After that thought she felt her top loosen and tilted her head down to see flames burning away to let the cloth fall. A quick breath was held as she looked at it fall but noticed that the flame was not real. It didn't hurt her and did not feel hot at all.

From the way Aerin looked at her, Yelena could feel that the fire from earlier and the one that had just burned her top apart was the redhead's own power. The adhiel gave an inviting smile but she realized that it probably would not have mattered because the woman's hands were already back on her chest, working their wonders around the exposed flesh. Small murmurs from her mouth indicated how she felt. Before long Aerin became louder and louder, reacting still to Tigre's own wondrous hands. Yelena gasped when the fingers on her came to a squeeze.

The next action came as a surprise to Yelena. The hands had relocated themselves to her hips and she felt the softness of lips around her nipple. The suckling and licking caused her to instantly arch back in pleasure. Her skin felt the bottom half of her outerwear fall; Aerin's fire had acted again, releasing her body from the fabric and allowing the redhead the access that she wanted.

Her eyes came down from the ceiling when Aerin pulled her closer, and she met Tigre's gaze. The woman seemed devious, ready to initiate her next move. Yelena was fully willing to receive whatever she had to offer, but for now she was Aerin's. Wrapping her arms around the woman, Yelena closed her eyes and lifted her head up slightly, wondering about the different ways she felt. Pain, from the occasional bite and pinch did not hurt her, it only translated into more pleasure. The fact that there were people watching (not that she saw them, but they had to be around) made feel embarrassed but that feeling seemed to melt away with every flicker of Aerin's assault.

Someone pushed on her shoulders, leading her to sit down. It was most likely Tigre, since she had pulled away from Aerin. Now in the lower position, she gently forced Aerin off of her and began to reciprocate the actions. Using the same motions she had felt used on herself, the elf took Aerin's left breast into her mouth, letting her tongue wander while her right hand began to knead and tease the right breast. Aerin definitely seemed to like it.

“Hehe... “ she laughed during short broken pauses to catch her breath, happy that it was her turn.

Return to “Erulzat Archives”