Catfights and Alliances (Coronation sidethread - Anora)

Moderator: Mods

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Catfights and Alliances (Coronation sidethread - Anora)

Post by Grey Wolf »

It was not a long trip, as Caesar's chambers were just beyond the Great Hall, though for obvious reasons they could not use the door behind the throne, since that was reserved for His Majesty alone. The guards who led Ygraine and Anora did not try to spark up a conversation, the barrel chested officer leading the way. There was a bit of swagger to his step, the kind one saw in professional soldiers. Dressed in an immaculate white tabard, he led the girls towards one of the alcoves, pulling the curtain aside and letting them pass through..

He took the lead once more, leading them up a couple of dozen well polished steps, and then down the hallway leading towards the back of the Great Hall, passing two intersections before turning left into another passage. The floor there was covered in lush green carpet, the fabric swaying much like grass under their feet, several doors leading to the right, with one grand door to the left leading back into the throne room. Walls was covered in heavy tapestries, so much fabric drowning out the sounds nicely, the din from the coronation barely audible. The Captain passed the grand door, stopping before the fifth door to the right, and held the door open for them to enter. "This way, my ladies. Use the cord beside the bed if you need anything."

Too call the room lavish would be an understatement, as the floor had been covered in the thick, golden carpet from wall to wall, images of a field of wheat masterfully worked into the fabric. It was probably a lady's room, the left wall pretty much taken by a huge mirror and a table, laden with a good number of beautification implements, starting from combs and brushes and moving on to make up and various salves and poultices, half of which an average male would not have any idea how to touch, let alone use. Of course, there was also an enormous bed, big enough for a dozen person to sleep in it easily, well stocked with pillows and covered in dark green covers. A small bedside table sat next to it, a glass pitcher of water and a glass sitting atop it. To the right sat a sofa, plush old gold colored velvet covering every inch of it, a low table holding a bucket of ice in which a bottle of wine was being chilled. Half hidden by the sofa, a low stool to rest her feet upon it was visible, and a corner of a bookcase well stocked with books. Near the back a closed door lead somewhere unseen, and it seemed that all the rooms were connected by doors as there were doors on both the left and right side of the room, presumably leading to the neighboring rooms.

The Captain's eyes turned towards Ygraine before he added. "You can leave your dress on the sofa and a servant will take it to be cleaned and bring you a house robe should you so wish. You are guests of His Majesty, but I fear I shall have to post guards before the door, as per Caesar's orders. I am sorry for the inconvenience." He nodded curtly, bowed and closed the door, tumblers clicking into place as he locked the door from without. Ygraine was already making her way to the sofa, plopping herself into it, pouring a full glass of wine for herself and draining it in a single go. "Bastard. Just because he has a crown..... Ugh, I could scratch his eyes out." She poured another glass and this time sipped it more slowly, settling upon the sofa. "Son of a whore. I bet he is dancing with that bitch Lucienda." She glanced over the back of sofa at Anora. "This is all your fault, you know. Clumsy slut."
Last edited by Grey Wolf on Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora moves around the room, looking at all the pots and jars, wishing the dress had pockets. She could make a small fortune with all the things laying about in the room. Her fingers itched to pick up everything and stuff it into her dress. To keep herself from doing that, she moved over to the bed, sitting on the edge, bouncing slightly.

Ygraine's voice caused her to look over at the woman. The little thief laughed. "Me? You're the one who insisted on watching the whipping. If you hadn't, you'd probably be out there, dancing with him now, as his way of apologizing for my clumsiness. Instead, he's got us right where he wants us." She patted the bed and laughs. "Yeah, a subtle guy, the Caeser."

She sighed. "Look, I'm sorry about the dress. I work for Audrey, her assistant. Maybe I can work something out there," she said.
[color=darkblue][i][b]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.[/b][/i][/color]
Dorothy Parker

[size=75]Avatar by Lena[/size]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Anora found the mattress firm, with quite a bounce in it, the sheets smooth and slightly cool to the touch, all but begging her to lay down and stretch her body across them. "Yeah, I insisted because the bastard would have never saw it through himself. He just loves being in control." Ygraine's head disappeared behind the couch as the girl laid down, her arm appearing around the other side as she stretched, purring like a cat. "What annoys me more than anything is that I would not mind being here, if I knew he would let me stay. Being a Caesarri is not such a bad thing."

She fell silent all of a sudden, her head peeking over after a few flickers, eyes narrowed suspiciously at Anora. "Hod did a Audrey's fucking assistant get invited to Coronation. Which old fuck has been drooling all over your little titties?" Swearing and cursing certainly was not the most lady-like thing to do, but it felt good, helping Ygraine vent some of her anger, though she still planned to see Anora whipped. That did not mean she could not pretend to like her so she would not be bored out of her wits.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora allowed herself a few more bounces on the bed before laying down upon it on her stomach, kicking her shoes off and wriggling her toes. She watched carefully as the idiot on the couch bitched and moaned her fate. By the gods, this cock-tease needed to get over herself.

If the other girl thought she was going to shock the pickpocket with her words, she was sadly mistaken. Anora had heard worse. Shit, Anora had said worse. This girl was playing with big words, like shiny toys she was told not to play with. It was almost amusing, if it wasn't completely pathetic. She gave a sigh as she kicked her feet in the air, her well toned calves on display.

"A fucking friend of the fucking family asked and it nothing to do with my titties," she replied, irritation tinging her voice. "As for staying here, hell no. Not my cup of ale. Always having to be at someone's beck and call? Give me my freedom. Come and go as I want, power to do what I want. Not be somebody's something. Ceasarii equals slavery," she added, working hard to keep her face straight as she spoke.
[color=darkblue][i][b]The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.[/b][/i][/color]
Dorothy Parker

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

"Mmmmmhmmmm. Sure, he is a family friend. I know the type. Old and friendly and glad to hand out gifts." She leaned back against the couch, and murmured from behind it. "Probably never will try a thing. Just be a fucking, drooling, old pervert and hope he gets a chance to peek through a keyhole while you are peeing or something. I bet he can't even get his prick to rise." She laughed out loud as Anora said she did not want to be Caesarii, Ygraine finding such a notion ridiculous. "Then why the Nether are you here, stupid? I saw you came in with Varesh. He's loaded. I'm sure he would have paid for my dress gladly." She glanced up over the back of the couch and added in an off-handed manner. "Sorry for the titty comment. I see now that the old Varesh was after your butt and not your tits. Makes sense, seeing how you aren't exactly gifted in that region."
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

The idea of Varesh trying to peek through a keyhole at her was laughable. The man didn't think of her in that way, Anora thought, but didn't voice the opinion. "And if he wants to give me gifts without asking for more, who am I to say no?," she said with a grin and a wink. And it was true. She was more than happy to take Varesh's gifts, though she wouldn't accept his help in this situation.

"Why am I here? Because I was told I couldn't be," she answered with a shrug. She liked to do what she was told not to do. It gave her a small thrill. Then, the comment came about her rear. Glancing behind her, she gave the well-formed posterior a little wiggle. "Yeah, what I lack coming I make up for going," she replied with giggle. She then arched her back more, reaching behind her and grabbing her ankles, pulling her feet towards her head, showing off her flexibility. "I also can twist myself into just about any position a lover could want," she added in a similar off-handed way.
Dorothy Parker

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

"Oh, I don't know who you are to say no. Just seems a bit lecherous and pathetic to me is all. Makes you a little better than a whore honestly, and makes me wonder what you need to do to earn those gifts. I've heard stories about old Varesh......" She did not bother rising to look at the little thief, though she did glance over the edge of the couch when she mention bending into just about any position a lover could want. "I still don't get it why you are here, even though your reason makes sense. Do you want to screw ole Andi, or what?" Ygraine sighed and slid back onto the couch once more. "Something about you reminds me of Amunic slave girls. They live to please their masters too. And I bet they can bend the same way too."
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora listened to the idiot babble on, her dislike of the twit growing with each negative word the bimbo said about Varesh. The man hadn't asked anything of her, hadn't even come on to her. Sure, he had her flirt with Jorel, but what harm was that? He wanted to see if she was up to the task she had set for herself. And she had proven she wasn't without feminine wiles. "And what stories have you heard?," she asked, her tone curious, though the truth of the matter was, she wanted to launch off the bed, rip the girl to shreds and toss her bloody carcass out the window. She didn't, of course, but it made her smile to imagine the scene.

"I'm not here to please anyone but myself. I have no master. No one owns me and never will," she stated, her eyes narrowing ever so slightly. "As for being a whore, also not me. I'm not looking to get paid. Not with cash or gifts or favors, unlike others," she added, her eyes straight on the couch, focused through the furniture on the girl on the other side.
Dorothy Parker

Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Having spent sufficient time at the coronation ceremony, Andolin had decided to see Ygraine and Anora first. He assumed he could see the other dressless guest later. This whipping promised to be amusing.

Entering the room with one soldier and two sets of manacles, Andolin attempted to maintain a serious face as the door was unlocked and he entered. A small cat-o-nine tails was in his hand, and he had a nervous habit of snapping the leather straps in his hand as he walked.

"Ladies," he spoke earnestly as he entered the plush bedroom. "Have you come to any agreement?" He adopted the serious voice of a judge about to execute a sentence.

Two sets of manacles had been brought as he fully expected that Ygraine would say something inappropriate to him and he could use the excuse to bind her as well.
[i]Someone has to be in charge, so it might as well be me.[/i]
Andolin Avatar by the Nice GD
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Ygraine's lazy voice came over the back of the couch, the words she spoke a bit slurred and coming out much slower than they did before, her arms stretched up, toes appearing over the armrest closer to Anora. "I heard that the old fart likes much younger girls. He tells them fancy tales and lies his heart out until he gets them wrapped around his little finger." She shifted, groaning upon the couch. "Last I heard he was financing some Pecunian bitch that was experimenenting with magick and what not. Buying her ice-cream and spoiling her rotten. The only reason for a man to spend his money on a woman that is not related by blood is if he wants to get her to bed. Even if he is an old, feeble fart like old Var."

It was than that the key turned in the lock, the door opening a moment later to reveal His Royal Majesty Caesar Andolin Azarin standing in the frame, a cat-o-nine tails and two pairs of manacles in his hands. At the sound of his voice, Ygraine's head peeked over the couch, her lashes half lowered, a happy smile upon her lips. "Andi honey. You came. Just like you promised." Her skin was a bit flushed, but it did not prevent a malicious smile from forming on her lips as her eyes beheld the whip. "And you brought me a whip. Excellent. The little bitch could use a lesson in humility."
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Little did Ygraine know how close she came to being throttled. Anora's blood began to boil as the bitch continued to bad mouth the only friend she had. As it was, she had let go of her ankles and was slowly sliding her legs around in a side split, getting ready to pull them together and pounce, her drunken companion unaware. Unfortunately, just as she was at full splits, the door was unlocked and the Caeser walked in.

The little pickpocket remained just as she was, unspeaking for a moment as she examined Andolin. She gave a small shrug, her expression saying, 'I tried but she didn't'. "I'm afraid the lady does not wish to accept my apology, no matter what," she said calmly. Slowly, she pulled her legs back together, the dress having covered her as it pooled between her legs, then moved off the bed.

"Shall I disrobe then, so that you may do as you wish?" Her expression was innocent, but the dare in her eyes wasn't.
Dorothy Parker

Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Andi honey? Ygraine was in a strange mood, and it showed more familiarity than was proper. He would turn it against her shortly.

"Yes, I think that she should be taught a lesson in humility Lady Ygraine," he agreed formally. "How many lashes do you think appropriate?" he asked innocently as he moved up to Anora. "Yes, please disrobe. Hopefully, things will not be too unpleasant."

As Anora disrobed, Andolin attached one set of manacles to the headboard of the bed and one to the foot of the bed. He awaited Ygraine's answer.

"If that is what she deserves, then you shall get half as many, for being so familiar with your Caesar. It seems that both of you need to be taught a lesson," he instructed as he held the whip in his hands. "Now you can each manacle yourself, or I can do it for you, at a cost of more lashes."

He would brook no more argument from Ygraine. If she tried to threaten or refuse, he planned to insist by threatening her with the whip and his authority as Caesar. She was already unclothed, so he just needed her hands restrained. Smiling inwardly, he waited for the two women to obey him.
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora stood before Andolin, confidence radiating from the little blonde. She looked down at the shackles in his hands and almost laughed. She had been whipped a time or two. One didn't get caught by the guard and not suffer at their hands. At least she had a lover on the squad and had found a way away. Looking back up at him, she said, "You won't need those for me." Her face was almost serene, but her eyes danced.

Turning away, mostly so they wouldn't see her roll her eyes at Ygraine's announcement as to the number of lashes she deserved and Andolin's gloat, she reached up and slowly pushed the sleeves of the dress down her shoulders. It pooled for a moment at her hips, but a quick shift had it pooling at her feet, a puddle of aquamarine covering her small feet. Then, she stood bare before the pair.
Dorothy Parker

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Despite her eagerness to punish Anora for her presumptuousness and impertinence, and wishing to see if Andolin would go forward with his promise, Ygraine pondered the number of lashes for a few flickers. She was just about to announce her verdict when the new Caesar added the tricky part. “Thirt…… Nine. Nine lashes. One for each tail of that whip of yours.” She grinned, thinking herself quite funny for picking an odd number. Now he could not whip her cause that could not be divided by two and so only the little bitch would get what she deserves to learn her place. She did not pick a bigger number, out of fear that he might think of something and still have her lashed.

“Do I really need to be lashed? I am the one who was wronged here.” She did move to the bed and started undoing her dress as ordered, the stain still visible upon it, the fine fabric ruined forever. She was hesitating and at Anora’s words, looked at the girl, finding her calm manner odd given the circumstances. “Yes, Andi, are the manacles really necessary? We’ll be good and take our punishment, if you really think it is necessary. Or we could make up now?” Holding her dress over her breasts, she only needed to let go to have the fabric pull around her feet, her eyes moving from the new Caesar to the other prisoner of his lust.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Anora was quite biddable in removing her clothing. He expected Ygraine to be less so.

"Yes, I think the manacles are necessary ladies," he replied. "Don't worry, I have the keys and will unlock you soon enough." He brandished the keys before their eyes as if to prove the point.

"Yes, you were the wronged party Ygraine, that is why she will get twice the lashes you get. Though, each time you call me Andi, I will double the lashes. If you call me Your Imperial Majesty or Caesar every time you address me, then I shall forget your last informality," he offered.

The fact that Ygraine was trying to cozy up to him merely confirmed to Andolin that she wanted something from him. Probably to be a Caesarii. If Etain was the sun in its beauty, Ygraine was the moon. Both were stunning in their own way, but Ygraine was made of ice. She hated men who fawned over her, or flattered her. Her type needed a man who overcame her haughtiness and vanity and just took what he wanted. At least that was his limited experience with her.

Anora was a different creature. Not as pretty, he would play with her. If she proved herself useful, he might keep her around. If not, there was no need to see her again.

"I know I shan't need them," he replied to Anora as he opened the manacles for her wrists, "but its more fun this way. Now present your backside."

He then repeated the exercise for Ygraine, pointing her to the different cuffs and attempting to pull the dress from her hands as his whip traced a light pattern on her collar bone. "Your Caesar wants you in manacles," he whispered, but in a commanding way. If nothing else, neither could pull a knife on him if they were cuffed.
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Andolin was in for a big surprise if he thought that Anora was the biddable type. No, this was her version of playing with the Caeser. Just like with any good con, you lulled your pigeon into a false sense of security, let them think they were stronger/smarter/prettier/slyer than you then took them for everything. Right now, she was playing the obediant slave girl, much as Ygraine had called her earlier. Men didn't fear women who did as they were told. But she had a few tricks up her...well, for lack of a better term, sleeve.

Turning around, not covering herself, as she had no sense of modesty, she stood before Ygraine and Andolin. No, she wasn't a classical beauty. Cute was a better term. And it was this cuteness that she would use, since the Caeser would be doing dark and lustful acts with a girl who looked barely old enough to have had her first cycle. Slim hips, tea cup breasts, ribs just starting to show at her very narrow waistline. Her musculature showed in the candlelight, each lean, toned muscle etched with precision. This was a body meant for action. She also had very small wrists. Practically child-like. The manacles, if standard issue, would most likely leave her plenty of room to move her wrists and possibly slide them out. She had learned long ago how to make her wrist and hand bigger when having cuffs put on them, so that later she could slip her hands free.

"But wouldn't you enjoy seeing your subjects...make up?," she asked, one brow quirked as she turned large aquamarine eyes from the ego-infused man to her fellow bedmate to be. "I'm certain we can make it worth your while."
Dorothy Parker

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

“Yes, And…… Your Imperial Majesty. I understand.” One manacle had already closed around Ygraine’s wrist, when Anora’s reply registered on her, the other band slipping from her hand tugging her bound hand down and dangling freely upon the length of chain. She looked at Anora, staring blankly at the slim girl for a flicker, a soft gasp betraying the moment she figured it out. “Yes, Your Highness. We could kiss and make up. We could kiss several times to prove it to you we really mean it.” She moved closer to Anora, no longer looking at Andolin, but at the young girl that she had wanted lashed a few short burns ago. “We are at your mercy after all, Caesar. Completely and utterly.”
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

It was not that Andolin was fooled. He knew Ygraine well enough. She loathed weak and compliant women as much as she loathed fawning compliments from courtiers as to her beauty. The fact that she was acting compliant to Andolin's wishes merely confirmed that she wanted something from him. It was possible, though not probable, that all she wanted was to avoid a whipping. Yet, Ygraine would have loved to see Anora whipped and would have likely mouthed some obedient language, but cast steely threatening gazes. The fact that she was not, had the paranoid Caesar on edge.

The prospect, however, of two women on a bed before him kissing and naked was something that any young man fantasized about. The mere thought of it could cause a chill up one's spine. "Show me," he commanded. "If you are not convincing, then there shall be leather for each of you."

Thus, he gave his approval, with the flick of his whip, for the women to make up (without their clothing of course). He moved closer to watch. In doing so, he allowed his whip to lightly trace, in a caressing fashion, the naked flesh before him. Though it could be seen as a loving gesture, the presence of the cat-o-nine tails was a reminder of the danger and power that he held over the two.
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Andolin might think he was in charge, but he had played directly into Anora's plan, which cause a light of triumph to flash across her large blue eyes for a flicker and caused her lips to curve ever so slightly upwards. "Yes, Your Imperial Majesty," she said softly as she stepped close to Ygraine, her small, thin frame brushing against her more full figure.

Turning her head and looking direct into Ygraine's eyes, she reached up to brush her fingertips across her jaw as she murmured, "I'm so very sorry I ruined your dress. Please forgive me." Then, she leaned forward and softly, slowly, brushed her lips against the other woman's, caressing them with a featherlight touch. She kept them close so that Ygraine could reply and add a kiss of her own. If the little thief felt any response from the brunette, she would move to slowly deepen the kiss. She ignored the touch of Andolin's whip, for now.
Dorothy Parker

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

As Anora moved closer, Ygraine's body tensed, her hand going up, a palm pressed against the thief's flat stomach, but there was little resistance from the noble. Her skin smelled faintly of lavender, with just a hint of grapes and alcohol as Anora leaned real close. Ygraine stood stiffly, gasping as their lips touched, squirming at the feel of whip on her skin, but in the end it was that touch that made her respond to Anora's offer. Shyly sliding her hand around the lithe girl's back, she awkwardly drew closer, returning the kiss cautiously, her lips warm and tasting of wine and something not so easily identifiable. he skin was a bit cold, goose bumps covering her flesh, Her eyes closed for a flicker as she murmured a reply into Anora's lips. "Apology....... mmmmmmmmh....... accepted."
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora's hand moved from Ygraine's cheek to caress her jaw where it started below her ear, one finger teasing her earlobe, softly caressing. She moved back in to deepen the kiss, her nubile body pressed against Ygraine's, enjoying the softness against her skin. Her lips teased the other girl's, her tongue darting out to lick at her lower lip before she tilted her head, drawing that lip between hers to suckle for a moment.

With her mouth busy on Ygraine's, she looked over at Andolin, a smirk in those aquamarine depths. Playing right into her game. Her other hand came up to caress the dark haired beauty's side, stopping just short of her breast, not wanting to scare her with any sudden movements. Some girls had to be coaxed.
Dorothy Parker

Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

This was certainly causing a most interesting scene for the young Caesar. It was hard to ignore the stiffness that it caused to an important part of his body.

Anora seemed to be a natural at such things. He was not surprised that Ygraine was more awkward. The cool beauty knew herself to be better than anyone. As such, she was the type to do only that which she wanted, and would amuse her. Frolicking with some thin commoner might not fit into her plans so readily.

As Anora kissed and stroked, Andolin found himself lifting the whip and bringing it down with a snap on Anora's bare buttocks. The strike was intended to be just hard enough to sting, but not hurt badly. "That is for spilling the drink on the lady's dress." He also looked to give a similar strike to Ygraine, should she present her own naked bum. That would be for her familiarity with him. His mind was already visualizing other ways that she could apologize to him. His hand strayed over whatever naked flesh was presented.
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Wine coursing through Ygraine's body made the young woman feel somewhat light-headed, her eyelids growing heavy as the petite thief before her took initiative. With a soft moan, her hand began to roam across Anora back, snap of Andolin's whip causing her to gasp. There was something insanely appealing about the way the other girl's body felt under her touch, her fingers simply finding the smooth, silky texture of her skin irresistible. So different from a man, but still muscular. Smooth, silky and.......ohhhhhhh, so kissable.

Ignoring the man for now, she sighed and leaned forward into the kiss, overcoming the weak voice in her head that kept telling her to stop, her mind dulled with wine. She tugged her lip free and looking directly into Anora's eyes pressed their lips together, giving her a teasing lick with her tongue, testing Anora's lips to see if they would part before it. With just a flicker of hesitation her hand slipped lower down Anora's back, down to her behind, her palm soothingly rubbing the struck spot, feeling the warmth its flush brought along. Of its own, her leg shifted upward, her thigh sliding between Anora's, slowly rubbing against their inner sides, her behind just out of Andolin's reach, lest he rise and move to the side.
Anora Frollie
Rogue

Post by Anora Frollie »

Anora's only reaction to the whip striking her was a small gasp and what might have been a growl, though she didn't show any other signs of pain. She had learned with the guards that to show pain was to feed their need to whip you more. As such, she instead put the pain into making Ygraine moan louder.

Her hand that had been caressing the darker woman's side slipped up to cup a full breast, so different from her own, giving it a soft squeeze as she rubbed the peak with the pad of her thumb, then with her own hard peak. Her tongue teased Ygraine's, flicking against it then darting away, only to come back to caress it. As she felt the other girl's leg slip between her own, she shifted, straddling the supple thigh, slipping her own leg inbetween Ygraine's, straightening it then bending, so that her knee was pressed up against the soft feminine mound, shifting slightly so that it lightly caressed.

Her other hand slid into Ygraine's hair, giving it a soft tug as she slowly moved her mouth down the other girl's throat, nibbling and kissing, pausing to sample the spot where ear and neck meet with a soft nip.
Dorothy Parker

Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

What began as a spectacle that few men could resist, was becoming less of a show for Caesar. They seemed to be enjoying their own lovemaking, rather than his subtle attentions. Andolin supposed that was because the women wanted to put on a good show, so he did not yet feel left out. Instead, he continued to graze the flesh of the women with the leather straps of his whip. Not only did it serve to remind them of his presence, but he hoped that the cold touch of leather would ignite a fire more satisfied by the male anatomy -- than the female.

For now, there was little to do but watch and enjoy the show. There was time to let them play, before he decided to have his way.

Return to “The Citadel proper Archive”