Meeting with the Caesar - Chyril 26th TT

Moderators: Meridiuz, Grey Wolf, Graves, Mods

Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

As he retreated, Ashari moved closer. She seemed to like to position her body in strategic ways. There was nothing wrong with that. He would just have to prove not to be too predictable.

As she eyed his form from her perch upon his desk, and uttered the desire for meat that was rare, he laughed at the hint and uttered, "you are looking at something rare." But, if was her professed desire for a goose that gave him inspiration. "I'd like to give you a goose," he declared, barely able to contain his glee as he stared at her shapely breasts.

It was then that she tried to seize the initiative by asking after his wishes. The answers would reveal much, for they would all involve some measure of power. He needed to seize the initiative back.

"What if I told you that I prefer to make my own wishes come true? And, that I like to make wishes come true for those that help me with those wishes?"

"If you could have but one kiss, which part of your body would crave it the most?" he asked, trying to return the subject back to the bawdy.
[i]Someone has to be in charge, so it might as well be me.[/i]
Andolin Avatar by the Nice GD
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

A small peal of giggles issued from her full lips, her hand lifting to cover her mouth in her first act of bashfulness which was not staged, but rather to disguise how much she'd wanted him to take to the temptation of the turning of words. Suggestive it may have been, but Ash was surely not going to allow him to forget that she was a beautiful woman, and that such comeliness was becoming to his dashing good-looks. Her body shifted so that she might strike a casual pose in playful jest to his obvious ogling. Ashari took in his visual affection like a cat did sun rays. She looked at him from the corner of her eye, between luxurious lashes with an emerging grin before laughter broke the spell of her statuary facade.

Andolin smoothly snubbed her question, and this time she allowed her displeasure to show in a dramatic sigh that was more teasing than serious. "How is one to assist you in your wishes if they are not shared?"

The fact that he insisted on bringing their repartee back to flirtation gave her the upperhand. She'd found a topic which he'd felt uncomfortable in sharing. That was one point for Ashari in a game which, until now, had been dominated by the Caesar. "I don't believe there is any one part of my body that might be satisfied with a single kiss," she replied confidently. "Plus, isn't half the fun the adventure of finding such spots?" Her eyes were roaming him again, silently musing on what area of His Magesty's form desired attention.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Any great politician needed to know how to deflect inconvenient questions -- even questions from such delightful company. Her visible disappointment was noted, just one more piece moving on the game board between them. He did not reply immediately, preferring to ogle the flesh she chose to show him.

As she dodge his question, he noted it with a smile. "Yes, the thrill of discovery. I agree. Much like the discovery of what it is that the other wishes, no?" he asked with a cheeky grin, only too happy to turn her own logic against her in the deflection of her prior question.

"You know," he began to remind her. You indicated before that a mage had a certain anatomy that betray his or her status. I was wondering," his eyes roaming her luscious form, "which piece of your anatomy you might show me that would demonstrate the power to ensorcel me." He had raised the stakes to force her hand, which might be the part of her anatomy that proved her a witch (though he doubted it).
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

The Caesar was quick to turn her own tactic against her. It was well-played, if somewhat frustrating. Ashari was not well-trained in these games. Hers were the ones of barrooms and inns where she allowed silly men to fall in love with her easily. Andolin was not so simple. He did not fall for the fluttered lashes, heaving busoms and fits of giggles. Then again, maybe it was because they'd both been thinking on the game too seriously, as well as what they both had to gain and lose with continuing eachother's company. Neither wished to fold. Sometimes proud bearings such as theirs had there downfalls merely in their inability to allow someone else a win.

"That's easy," she replied with a purr to his suggestion she show what she would enchant him with. She licked her lips with the indugence of the cat who got the milk, and her eyes held the same satisfaction. "Too easy, infact... wouldn't you rather touch?" A new pace had taken to their romp, and she was more than interested to see where it might end up.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

There were really no rules to the games he liked to play; but they all involved him trying to get the other to make the first move. He played to win, but would not let the game get in the way of what he wanted to achieve.

She, once again, avoided his question about anatomy. Instead of showing him the flesh that marked her a mage, she merely wet her lips and invited him to touch her. As much as he wanted to sit back and enjoy her disrobing in front of him, he decided that he might like to meet her half way.

Standing up, he inquired, "am I led to believe that it is the lips that reveal who is a mage and who is not? Am I to study the lips of men and women to seek the truth?" he asked in a way that demonstrated that he was not serious, but trying to challenge her to stick to the theme of mage anatomy.

Sitting on his deak as well, he hiked a leg up over the corner and sat mere inches away from her. His manner showed an appreciation for her body, but control over his own passions. He would have liked to touch her leg and move in for a kiss, but he withheld for the moment.

Rather than start with the lips, he decided to start with the hands. While the touch of lips was more erotic, the touch of hands was more meaningful.

Holding out his hand for her to see, he asked, "are these mage hands? Show me yours." He placed his hand palm up in expectation that she would lay her hand atop his. "Tell me what is so special about your hands, and I will tell you about mine," he invited.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

"You asked what part of my body revealed me," she said teasingly, reminding him of the words he'd chosen. "I cannot speak for every mage, but for myself." Ashari didn't place her hand on his, but chose instead to use his proffering to tenderly wrap hers under his, bringing the palm closer to her for a brief inspection. Supple fingers pressed against what would be the top of his wrist were his hand righted as she glanced over the lines, her other hand using the flicker to trace along his life-line with the barest hintings of a touch.

This action was not long-lasting. She encircled his wrist with a speed that betrayed the strength of her thieving fingers in it's accuracy. "What do I care of what makes your hands so special?" Ash asked as she maneuvered him like a tool for her pleasure, moving to place that examined hand upon her thigh. "For you're no mage..." (In the process, hopefully, forcing him to adjust and become even closer.) Should he not protest, that same hand slid up from wrist to elbow, from elbow to shoulder, and shoulder to the neck of his courtly outfit. He has such fine taste, she thought briefly to herself while taking in the sensation of the magnificent fabric under her touch.

Her eyes, meanwhile, had lifted from the palm as soon as she moved it to meet his and guage his response to her forwardness, her body having filled the gap that had been between them moments before. "Were you a poor man, Andolin, I'd still find great pleasure in your company. Charm flows from you like waves from the ocean," she said, her eyes dancing between his. "Let us forget for a flicker that you are a Caesar and that I am a mage. For are we not, below all that, just a man and a woman?" Bold though she may be, Ashari could not bring herself to bridge that final chasm from her lips to his. It would appear it was his turn.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

She was correct that he had asked about her, but had hoped to use mage anatomy for a purpose. As she slid her hand under his, he let her have her way with the movement. He allowed her to inspect his palm, and to place it on her thigh.

"What do I care of what makes your hands so special?"

"I assure you that it is not my hand that holds the magic, but my fingers instead." A sly smile signaled he was being suggestive, as she might expect. "They can make portions of your flesh come alive," he pledged with pride.

"I was a poor man once, I suppose. Weren't all of us without any possessions when we left the womb?" he jested as he appreciated her flattery and the placement of her hand. "If I was still a poor man, you'd still enjoy my company, but I'm sure it is much easier to be charming and dashing when one has the wealth to enhance one's attractiveness," he declared softly in a rare self-deprecating manner.

"And you, Ashari," he whispered in return. "You exude attractiveness like a beacon in the night. I find myself drawn towards that beacon." His hand tried to move down her thigh until he could find the hem of her skirt. His goal was to get under it and then reverse course back upwards, ever so slowly. His face was but inches from hers. His lips but a short gap away. Their breath mingled in their closeness. Yet, he held his position while he sent forth his fingers to act as scouts for the pleasant battle he knew would be forthcoming.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Andi knew just the right words to say. Ashari, though realizing her beauty, never quite got enough of hearing about it and was always a little surprised when it was spoken of. As his words breathed against her the heat of them sent a shiver down her spine. Lashes lazily fluttered and took in his compliments like a drug.

Meandering hands moved sensually over the velvet exterior of her fine copper toned dress. Beneath the folds were layer upon layer of soft, silken fabric intermixed with fuller tulles and textured materials to create the illusion of more skirts without the weight. It was, infact, Ashari's favorite style of dress thanks to it's allowance of movement, something the western cuts didn't afford. Had she been wearing something of that size and... rigidness, their closeness thus far would've been nearly impossible. In hindsight, she almost wished she'd warn something less inviting. Almost being, of course, the operative word.

Infact, it wasn't until Andolin's adventurous paw made it's way back up the course of her stockings to her thigh where they ended in exemplar lacework that she fully realized his intentions and just where he expected his magickal digits to nest. Upon the moment of dawning the magelet gently pressed her hand down upon his roving one, stilling it in it's northward path against the warmth of the upper portion of her leg.

She took a moment to slip her face in closer to his, by-passing his lips in favor of his ear. "And were you poor would you try to slip your hand up a girl's skirts without knowing the taste of her lips?" Ashari whispered. "What a shame to miss the magick of them, my Caesar, considering how interested I thought you were." There was a note of disappointment, not intentional nor faked, but honest in the straining tone of her otherwise full voice which she attempted to smoothly cover by swallowing.

Infact, his very forwardness almost hurt. She'd expected more from his magesty. His insistance on looking for someone other than a bedwarmer was less believable, and Ash had no want for being his early afternoon snack before moving onto the next delicacy the day might provide. Her hand still pressed against his, but she did not move it, nor her body, as it lingered close to his, the scent of lavendar and cinder wafting off her. Though bathed, the ashen smell had become ingrained.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

His questing hand was captured in hers. He fought an urge to tell her how unsporting it was to prevent his attempt at titillation. The reason became clear soon enough. It seemed that she wanted him to kiss her rather than toy with her further. The fact that she seemed serious caused him to pause in his playful demeanor.

In that pause he tried to judge whether she was playing the same game. Was she trying to make him beg for her kiss, whereas he wanted her to beg for his? It was not that she was demure or too proper. Her seat upon his desk and her brazen display of flesh barely concealed made him know that she was enticing him into action. Yet, the action she seemed to desire was a kiss. Although it seemed less playful, perhaps it spoke well of her.

"I was just trying to demonstrate the magic in my fingers," he replied lightly, trying to keep the mood conducive to greater familiarity. Then, in a more sober voice, he whispered in her ear softly, "rest assured that I am quite eager to taste your lips, Ashari." His lips attempted to graze her earlobe as he moved back to be a whisker away from her lips before continuing. "The only question is whether that taste should be an opening probe or something more urgent and promising." Attempting to graze his lips over hers, ever so lightly, he added very softly, "though I suppose it could be both." He smiled as he said it, but wondered whether her lips would likewise flirt with his, as their words had done, or whether she would seek a stronger taste.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Ashari's eyes closed as he spoke close to her ear. The words barely registered. Later, she imagined it had something to do with him wanting to have his way and her being properly open for what he had in mind, but such thoughts weren't present at the moment. Ash was finding herself to be quite pliant to the Caesar's whims, all the more-so as the heat of his breath pressed against the soft skin of her neck. "Mmhm," she responded to his assurance. Forming words, it seemed, had become all the more difficult within those few flickers.

He should've kissed her right then, she reasoned, but still he spoke. Ashari's game was off. He wasn't taking the bait, and she, meanwhile, was finding herself more easily swayed by his words than she wanted. Her eyes opened and searched his for a flicker as he mentioned what sort of taste it might be. She licked her lips absently, an outward sign of what she was thinking... a physical manifestation of their conversation proving how interested she was.

But then his lips were whispering across hers, and her mind was drifting toward thoughts of his hands (one particularly), and the texture of his hair, and the softness of the material of his clothing which was still locked beneath one of her hands. "Both, yes," she re-iterated almost breathlessly, and allowed herself the weakness of kissing him. Her full, soft lips pressed against his gently at first, sensative to his reception of her movement. They parted after a flicker, the tip of her pink tongue roving across the surface of his bottom lip.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

As she seemed to enjoy the flirting with both words and lips, Andolin found himself rising to the occasion, more ways than one. Her agreement caused him to accept her light kiss as the slightest of probes, and to react accordingly.

As her full lips gently touched his, he caused his own to pause for a moment but then dance across the surface of her lips, as might a ripple of water skim the surface of a lake. As her tongue sought tio caress his bottom lip, so too did Andolin offer his own questing tongue to try and briefly contact hers. Lips could kiss, and so too could tongues. Fingers could caress, but so too could a pair of eyes. His own blue eyes lost their intensity for a moment and sought to caress her gray eyes with the lightest shifting gaze. His hand stopped moving to get under the hem of her skirt, but shifted in her grasp to lightly caress her wrist, with the hope of tracing a meandering pattern on the palm of the hand that once sought to stop his hand from a different kind of titillation.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Kissing, Ashari had found, was one of the easiest ways of judging whether or not a man would be a good lover. Andolin's enthusiastic return of her kiss suggested that he wasn't all talk. Her eyes, too, softened from their predatory gaze and then fluttered shut as their kiss deepened. She was lost for a few burns in the tickling across her palm from his curious fingertips and taste of his lips.

Lazy eyes drifted open, and she looked at him from under thick lashes as the deep probing kiss they'd been sharing ended as Ash pulled away. She kissed her way across his jawline methodically, until reaching his ear. "Have you any more questions for me, my Caesar..?" Hot breath splashed across his ear, down his neck, and into the collar of his finely tailored outfit. Her lips pressed into the soft spot right below his jaw, then just lower, kissing where his pulse beat most strongly. She counted the beats of his lifes blood, and with it, his excitement.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

As she asked after another question, Andolin had to fight a smile. "Not at the moment," he whispered as he enjoyed the kiss to his neck. "Though I suspect I will have one before long." And it might be an important one. She definitely had his interest, though he feigned cool control. The quickened pulse would unmask him, however, should she take measure. Her craned his neck to give her access to the soft flesh of his neck and throat.

One hand continued to toy with her palm, while the other abandoned her thigh and sought to caress her own jawline. The tempo was slow and measured, designed to simmer rather than enflame ... just yet. This was to be an light exploration of flesh and titillation. It showed tenderness, rather than urgency.

Ashari was not one of his playthings plucked from a dance. No, they were dancing a different dance -- one that might last a very long time. As such, he was in no hurry. Let her feel tenderness, so that she shall feel safe in my arms, and seek shelter there, in the future.

He looked for a chance to return her own kissing, in a similar manner; but, for now, he gave her lips free reign.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

The humor wasn't evident in his tone, and due to her position she couldn't see the supression of a smile, but she could taste his pulse beneath the thin layer of sensitive skin. That was all she needed to know - that he was enjoying himself, something she took great pride in. Thus, the tender kisses continued down his exposed neck, pausing only as his fingers caressed her face.

Her exploration of his neck was nearing completion, but she was hardly done with the Caesar. Nay, she gave a subtle tug on his jacket, bringing her body closer to his with the action so that as her lips traversed back upwards he could feel the pressure of her tightly laced bodice against his chest, as well as feel the swell of her breasts spilling lusciously from their bonds with each of her breathes. "Please," she airly whispered, "do let me know if anything comes to mind." Her nimble tongue flicked out and pressed with her lips to his jaw again as she started to retrace her original track toward the inevitable ending at his oh-so kissable mouth.
Last edited by Ashari on Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

He smiled as she pulled him close, quite happy to be crushed against her. His hand left her palm of its own volition, traveling instead to wrap around her back and to crush her further against him when their lips menat again.

"Maybe one burning question," he admitted. "Though it's really not a question. It is really just something that is burning, and I may need your help in dousing it," he jested as he kissed her more deeply.

Yes, things were not only burning, they were getting hot. His clothes felt very heavy and constrictive on his frame. He knew he would need to be out of them before long, but his attention was riveted on her mouth at the moment.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

There are certain places on a woman's frame that are meant for a man's hands to go. Behind the back, along the spine, against the curve of her body, happens to be just one of those spots. As the Caesar's arm encircled her body, pressing into the boning of her tight bodice she, in turn, found herself closer to him, and then closer still as they became involved in another alluring kiss.

Her mouth explored his with the enthusiasm of the teenager she was, coupled with the tenderness of the elegant woman she was becoming. Gentle nips and licks met deep probings and slow manueverings as their lip-locked tussle continued for several more burns than the first, leaving Ashari breathless and her skin warmed. Perhaps it was more than just the kiss that kept her flushed.

Thoughts of Andolin's burning desires caused for her, up parting of lips, to crane her neck back, taking in the cool air outside of their enflamed embrance. It offered him ample oppertunity to taste the flavor of her gracefully exposed flesh should he crave a sample.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Crave it he did. After, their exhilerating kiss ended, his own lips moved to her exposed neck, much as she had done for him early. Tracing a line of gentle kisses along her jawline, he sought to nuzzle her neck as his lips caressed her soft skin.

The trail moved upward to her earlobe, a favorite place for his kisses. He allowed his teeth to nip the tip of her lobe softly before moving to the rim of her ear. His breath was intense as he fought the excitement growing within him.

"Is it getting warm in here?' he whispered.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Andolin's lips found her neck pliant and greatly enjoying the attention as her back arched into him offering more, seeking greater stimulation. His face, nuzzling into her soft skin was granted a deeper scent of her lavendar and earthen ambrosia. Ash's body shivered with anticipation as he breathed heavily into her ear, and her breath followed with a sudden ragged intake mirroring his own yearnings.

"Perhaps the Caesar need remove one of his stuffy layers..." she suggested playfully, her fingers already amidst the tangle of his jacket, swiftly tracing down the front to the elegant buttons with the subtle bite of her nails over his chest. A wicked grin spread across her full lips upon the suggestion, but it was directed toward the wall behind him as she became lost in his affections.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

"The Caesar would never see to his own comforts before seeing to the comforts of a lady he admired," he retorted playfully to her notion that a layer of his clothing be removed. His kissing of her neck continued briefly before he added, "and I would be happy to act as your servant in that regard." His own cheeky grin was lost to her vision as he too looked at the wall opposite them briefly.

The scent of lavender reminded Andolin, vaguely, of another rose scent of days gone by. Since Isabella's death, Andolin had been a man careful about sharing feelings with a woman. There had been Kitya, of course, but she had fallen prey to demonic possession and had been driven mad. Where once he had a dark-haired love, a red-headed exciting creature and a blond ... pretty face, he found himself with nothing shortly thereafter.

For a time he had done without the company of women. But, what virile man could stand such a fate for long? He had found the sorceress Sezja, saving her from the headsman, and taken her as a lover. She had taught him an ability to morph his appearance, and she had used this power to sculpt the perfect form for him. This was a relationship that was entertaining and exciting, but it had nothing to do with love really. The two had a symbiotic relationship based on need.

Ashari was the first woman that Andolin had encountered since the death of Isa and the madness of Kitya, that could possibly touch his heart again. It was a heart well-guarded, but it had missed the caress of the right woman. Ashari might prove to be the right woman, but he was cautious.

His other antics with the likes of Ygraine and Anora was about the freedom to have his way with most any woman. It was about drunken orgies and other libertine thoughts that danced in his head when his title had been gained.

Though he and Ashari were going down the path of physical pleasure, Andolin felt more satisfied somehow. The others had wanted him for what he could do for them. So, too, did Ash. The difference was that she seemed to have something valuable to offer in return. It wasn't the light fingers or her own magic alone, but something else. Maybe it was her vulnerability in his presence. Maybe she was a kindred spirit in that she could have what she wanted, found found herself in a similar lonely search. He would need to learn more.

A moment's hesitation reflected his thought of not having sex with her -- saving that moment for some time later. She exuded erotica, so he did not doubt her ability, but the man in him wanted a taste of what was to come. The desire to play was moderated, however, by the desire to explore not just the physical depth of the woman that so enticed him in this moment.

As such, his hands searched for the fastenings of her bodice as his lips moved back to join with hers. "Perhaps, as a partnership, we can both remove layers that seek to disguise our inner self from the outside world," he whispered. He did not, of course, just mean their clothing, though he was happy to let her remove his clothing as he removed hers.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Ashari was pleasantly surprised by Andolin's attitude and playful demeanor. There was not a woman alive - not one with any sense - who would turn down the affections of their Caesar, but it was another thing entirely to find that he actually stimulating aside from his position. What had begun as a game to entice the leader into assisting her with her guild by suggesting the ability to offer beautiful young women had somehow turned into her offering herself. It was something she hadn't been expecting from their initial meeting. Now, as she sat pressed against his desk she was in a similarly surprising situation.

She wanted him.

It wasn't the way she'd adoringly followed Raven, or grown affections toward Iorn. It also couldn't be compared to the simple lust between her and Mazus. The desperation and hope she'd felt with Ketch had also been entirely different. No, she wanted to investigate Andolin. Ashari wanted to crawl into his mind and discover by what she might impress him. She wanted to know what to say, how to act, in what way she might move, so that he might in turn find the same interest in her.

Her fingers entwined around the buttons of his jacket and were quick in their unbottoning as he suggested they might assist each other in disrobing not just their clothing but their protective layers. Ashari's hot mouth pressed against Andolin's neck, and nipped along it until reaching his ear. "I'm alone... Andolin..." She nuzzled into him, closing her eyes as her hands slid down his sides finding place where his shirt met pants. The beautiful brunette's grasp tightened. Knowing his intentions she waited for the release of her bodice, a soft exhale directly following. "I can't be alone anymore. I need to trust you, I need to believe." Her words were interspersed with gentle kisses. "Please," she said, softly.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

The tempo turned up. So, too, did the heat. Any hope he might have for resisting her physical charm had now fallen by the wayside. He, too, was conducting his own investigation, and not just a carnal one.

As she moved to unbutton his jacket, he let it fall away. So too would he with his shirt. With each piece of clothing removed would come also a layer of his inner shield that hid the real him from the outside world. "I, too, am alone Ashari," he whispered as his jacket fell away. It might seem odd that a man so surrounded by alleged admirers would feel that way.

He paused to taste her lips anew as her sought to remove her bodice. As another article was removed, he confessed, "I can trust no one. How nice it would be to find someone to trust again," he sighed. Whether the sigh was in the disappointment of his predicament, or in pleasure over her intimate attention, it was hard to say.

As he sought to remove her skirt as well, he returned those gentle kisses. "I will make you believe," he pledged oh so softly. "Let us be joined in more ways than one," came the soft suggestion as the two moved towards nakedness.

It was not a frenzied pace of urgent physical need; but, a reassuring pace of desire mixed with promise. A gentle touch of her hair to signal his softer side ... his labored breath to demonstrate how he struggled to maintain control -- the story of his life.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Lithe thief fingers did their quick work in disappearing Andolin's jacket and worked with similar fashion over his shirt buttons, though this removal was done with more determination meant for him to feel as the fabric inched off of him until it was entirely disentangled and then tossed away as if rubbish. Andi was given the reward of a large sigh as he worked her bodice and managed to make easy progress in unlacing her from it's bonds.

His open honesty stirred something deep within her. He confessed his own loneliness. Desperately she pulled him closer to her. Even with her skirt between them she pressed her body against him and wrapped her strong legs around him. Ash's shoes slipped off as he began wrestling with the fasteners of her skirt, falling to the ground with a pair of gentle thumps. A pledge had her hips grinding against his in her most obvious show of longing to be as close to the Caesar as she could be.

Palms pressed against his bared abdomen and slid upward until to his shoulders. "Trust me," she whispered and she met his hungry mouth with her own. As she tightened her grasp she pushed Andolin away from her, and the desk which was inhibiting his progress in disrobing her. She stepped up on tip-toes so as to not disrupt their kiss and wriggled her hips to assist in sliding the velvety material off until she was left in only her undergarments and stockings.

Ashari leaned into his gentle affections and nearly purred with pleasure with a feminine murmuring as their bare skin was able to touch. A shiver ran down her spine during their succession of lip-locks and she found herself pressed against his desk once more, using it as a point to push back from as his magesty explored her soft, tan skin.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

She asked him to trust her. Though every male hormone in his body cried out for him to heed her, his paranoia and wounded heart were not so easy to satisfy. He could agree to trust her ... as in test her. He dearly hoped that she would be true to him, but Andolin was a creature that trafficked with dark creatures. His father had been the only one he could trust. For a time he had trusted Isabella and Kitya. Neither betrayed him, but they were taken from him. In that fashion, he did not trust the Gods not to test him. If he came to love Ashari, would they take her too?

These were rather deep and serious thoughts. As such, they had no place in the moment. He had brooded long enough. This was a moment for physical satisfaction; but, more importantly, it was a rare opportunity for emotional satisfaction -- something that caused him to be ravenous.

As she sighed and ground her hips against him, he found it hard to think of anything but melding with her in the most intimate of moments. She had won the benefit of the doubt in her skillful manner. She showed every sign of truly wanting him. he could only hope that her hunger was genuine. There was enough falseness at court.

Her whispered desire for trust was met with a return whisper of "I think I shall." It was his most honest response at the moment. He expected he would come to trust her, at least as much as he had his previous loves.

As he was pushed away with intermittent kisses, he removed his own trousers as he was rewarded with the vision of velvet pooling around her ankles, leaving little clothing to hide what his eyes devoured with burning intensity, while his heart beat with greater intensity.

Pushing her near-naked form up against his desk, he was lost in the sensation of deep kisses. They almost drove him mad with desire. Attempting to push her back onto the desk, he hoped to rip away any remaining clothing barriers that prevented them from coupling. There was an urgent need for the two to become joined, both physically and emotionally. Andolin made no secret that he wanted that moment immediately. If Ashari might doubt his interest, it would be dispelled in the look he gave her.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

His whispered return was enough of a response to encourage Ashari's continued affections. In all honesty, he could've buried her plead with a kiss and she would have been satisfied, but the fact that he chose to answer and even suggested that he would try, well, that caused for a wave of energy to surge through her body.

Andolin's quick work with his trousers was exactly the sort of movement she hoped for in separating their bodies briefly. Daintily she stepped out of the pile of her dress, and almost as soon as she had she felt the weight of Andi's eyes appraising her form in the bright light of his office.

Ash was not uncomfortable with her body in any way. Infact, she was rather proud of her long lean muscles and tight abdomen. The tan that was visible on her generally exposed face, neck, arms and clevage was dispersed evenly over her entire body, and now only covered with white silk stockings coming just above the knee and flimsy matching underpants. Everything else was available for Andolin to eat up with his hungry eyes.

The magelet stood there bravely, perhaps with the most confidence she'd ever had infront of a man, and she drank in every flicker of his attention as if it were a fine wine - and just as intoxicating. His next grapple of her body was met with an eager appreciation. To get between her and her last remaining clothing was a simple task for an experienced man such as himself. As Ashari's butt leaned against the desk an absent hand reached behind her and swiftly brushed away any impliments which might be ready to dig into her back. Or, that was the overall intention. It hadn't been much of an attempt, and as her back lowered onto the surface of his desk she felt the bite of something beneath her. Such sensation was furthered as Andolin's weight bore down on her.

Shifting, she slid an arm behind her and flicked the inkwell from beneath her, spilling it in the process without care or second thought. The dark, oily scent of ink wafted around them. Ash's legs wrapped around the Caesar, pulling him closer before she propped a foot up on the edge of the desk to push herself further onto the large piece of furniture. The dark mage did her best to tug Andolin along with her as she did so.

The seductress' body, meanwhile, did it's best job of wanting for the ruler's touch via rolling hips and haggard breaths whenever their lips parted. Her back arched into him, and then away as deft thieving fingers wrapped around his exposed manhood, coaxing verbal cues with her tender caresses that increased in both rhythm and strength with each and every sound she could elicit from him.

That they both wanted eachother was clear, but it was the flutter and skips that her heartbeats were having that suggested that she needed this. Ashari needed to feel him, to be closer, to show that she could be his. She needed it as badly as he needed to know that someone out there could be his. Readily she guided him into her.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Ashari was proud of her body, and well she should. Even being surrounded by ready supply of court beauties, Ashari stuck out. Isis and Sezja were unique in their perfection of body. Ygraine's beauty was cold as winter. Etaine was of the sunny meadow. Lucinda's beauty was one of danger. Kitya was like fire and Isabella was addictive. Ashari was ... exotic. Her beauty radiated confidence and mystery. Yet, behind that confidence, he knew, was a vulnerability she had shown him. It made for a potent mixture. Thus, it was not limited to something physical. It was a combination of more.

Andolin was proud of his own body. In truth, he was proud of most everything about himself, at least externally. He was not as sculpted as a warrior god perhaps, but he never depended on physical appeal alone. If his wit, shrewdness, confidence and ambition was not enough, he could always use sorcery to ensorcel a woman. So, what was there to worry about?

Ashari's contours seemed just right. Her seductive attitude and actions gave no opportunity, however, for objective appraisal. Men had one part of their anatomy to be measured against, so to speak. In a world of half-giants and trolls, perhaps he should have been more self-conscious of the size of the ... empire ... he displayed before her. But the world was full of dwarves too, so one merely needed a point of reference. Amongst humans, he felt confident enough -- both in size and magic.

Ashari's fingers touched his manhood as she eased back upon his desk. Its touch was electrifying. Though his flesh felt iron-filled before the touch, it now burned with a spice that caused him a thirst that no water could quench.

Ignoring the fact that the contents of his desk were cast upon the floor, his eyes were fixated on her form as she lay there, waiting to receive her lord and the man who wished to win her heart as well.

The flimsy undergarments were cast aside like some insignificant sentinel upon her womanhood, and Andolin plunged ahead with their union as his own flesh penetrated hers abruptly.

Rather than begin the pounding of loins that was the expected next step, Andolin paused as he lay atop her, ragged breath revealing his level of excitement. With a transfixed stare into her eyes, he lowered his mouth slowly to hers and bestowed the longest kiss his patience could tolerate.

"We are joined now," he whispered in a soft voice.
Last edited by Andolin on Mon May 19, 2008 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Patrician & Citadel Ring”