[KC]: Engaging a Scholar (Chyril 26, ET)

Where all the pigeons flock to leave their messages to the good people in the Western Kingdom.

Moderator: Mods

Sebastian Beauvais
Baron of Brie

[KC]: Engaging a Scholar (Chyril 26, ET)

Post by Sebastian Beauvais »

This letter was written Chyril 26th ET, sealed with crest of Brie and posted as soon after as possible.
-------------

To: Barrister & Cromarty, Avenue of Trade, Kings Court

I require your expertise in the area of legal research, specifically in the matter of regal succession. While those highest placed in the line for the throne are well known, those even a handful of rungs down are a mystery to me and I would remedy that situation. With other pressing duties to which I must attend, I turn to your office for a definitive answer to my question.

Please have prepared for me a list reflecting the official succession order to the throne of the Western Kingdom as it stands today. I expect cutting the list at ten names will be sufficient, unless your research shows reason to include more for any particular reason.

I would appreciate your timeliest assistance with this request, and look forward to receiving the results of your research in discrete confidence as soon as possible.

Yours truly,

Sebastian Beauvais
Baron of Brie
[color=orange]Avatar courtesy of Tazlure's own, the incredible Finley Ward![/color]

Return to “Royal Mail”