Cit: To Audrey's Otherwear

Where messages and orders are stored for those residing in the Seven Isles.

Moderator: Mods

Gerrard MacKaree
Civus

Cit: To Audrey's Otherwear

Post by Gerrard MacKaree »

Waneday Jygust 30th 1225 AD, Roque d'Ancourt

Dear Audrey,

I'm writing this letter to you since I am in quite a helpless position and I think both of us could profit from it.

As of late I have gotten the rights to import the finest silk from the Eastern Empire. It's quality unmatched by anything we create in this part of the world. Never have I laid my eyes on such beautiful cloth.

However, since I am incapable of making clothes out of them myself, I thought you, as a highly qualified tailor, could be interested in setting up a business deal where I could send you the silk as well as a few examples of Eastern made clothes.

If you are interested in a meeting, I'd be very happy to discuss this during lunch or dinner in the Citadel at any time.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Gerrard Mackaree
[reply address specified]
Last edited by Gerrard MacKaree on Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scheherazade
Civus

Post by Scheherazade »

A missive was sent back to Master Tradesman Gerrard Mackaree, inside was a letter meticulously written in a cursive script and it thus began:

Late Tratetide, Merday, Jygust 32nd, 1225 AD, Citadel, Seven Isles

To Master Tradesman Gerrard Mackaree:

Good day!

It is in a most unfortunate occasion that I decline your offer, which I must say, is quite interesting, but decline I must. My contracts with my silk dealers (and yes, I have more than one) is bound by trust and honest communication. I cannot, with all the most outstanding silk you may be able to provide, break the agreement I have with all of them and do business with just one silk dealer.

I wish you luck in your ventures and as a parting gift, I leave you an advice: Honesty is the most important asset in a business.

From the personal hand of,

Audrey Harden
Couturier & Proprietor of Audrey's Otherwear
King's Court & Citadel
Last edited by Scheherazade on Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Imperial Mail”