New Coordinator of the Citadel

Where messages and orders are stored for those residing in the Seven Isles.

Moderator: Mods

Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

New Coordinator of the Citadel

Post by Meridiuz »

Due to my unstoppable enthusiasm, Kerensky has agreed to let me take over the coordination of the Citadel. He will continue to run the crime threads and I will furthermore be assisted by Craghley, who will also pick up some threads.
Last edited by Meridiuz on Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i]Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger[/i] ~ Daft Punk
Vanadius
Moderator & Coordinator Terra West

Post by Vanadius »

Much congratulations and best wishes!

:)
Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Post by Fialessa Valenstri »

oooh Congrats Meri!
[i][color=black][size=84]There is a fine line between coincidence and fate...

[url=http://hito76.deviantart.com/]Avatar is 'Karelle' from the drawing Intimite by Hito, used with permission.[/url][/size][/color][/i]
Morg

Post by Morg »

Welcome Meri!

And let's spare a thought for the Wolf. For two years he's managed the Citadel, probably the hardest coord job in Taz. He's taken all we could throw at him and responded with a great deal of wicked humour and clever twists while modding everything from the fluffiest of fluff to the darkest of dark deeds. Although he never succeeded in his ultimate objective, to burn the whole of the Citadel to the ground, he gave it a good shot and we had lots of fun along the way. Here's to you, Grey Wolf! :drinking: Don't ever leave us!
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Rosalie Marcada
Baroness Marcada, Ambassador World's Mouth

Post by Rosalie Marcada »

*huggles Meri and GW* The list of coordinators for the citadel is notorious indeed ;)
[size=84][color=darkred]This character has resigned and is now a NPC.[/color]
Aerin Penna Seleratus
Civus

Post by Aerin Penna Seleratus »

With T'auqar once again opened, it will only be a matter of time before GW's +5 Matchbook of Arson Creation are once again called into service from their resting place. *cowers*
”The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.” – Nietzsche

Avatar by Draconis (Found and resized by Paige)
http://drakonis.org
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Well, truth be told I do not think I could leave Citadel, and as was said I will remain around. This was something I planned to do during the next recess, but as Meri put it, he was quite enthusiastic so he took over a year early.

The city is in good hands now and given a bit of time to recover I will tackle a project I have been itching to get going for quite a while.

Since I see no reason to keep it a secret, if I find the time and drive I would like to open Nipponar for play in the coming months and see if I can make it as unique as possible.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Vanadius
Moderator & Coordinator Terra West

Post by Vanadius »

:: Ponders the Irony of tinkering around with the Gnomes....::

You did something extraordinary in tacking the Citadel the way you did. It was heroic in scope and execution!

Well done!

Now go tinker!
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

Congratulations Meri!

Wolf - what you've done is nothing short of epic. And it's high time Nip got some air! *salutes*
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]
Baylan Anvilhammer
Civus

Post by Baylan Anvilhammer »

If you want a gnome plotting buddy, I'm sure I can throw in some assistance here and there, GW. Just let me know.

And a belated congrats, Meri! :D

Return to “Imperial Mail”