Cit: To Rosalie

Where messages and orders are stored for those residing in the Seven Isles.

Moderator: Mods

Gerrard MacKaree
Civus

Cit: To Rosalie

Post by Gerrard MacKaree »

Citadel, Waneday Jygust 30th 1225 AD

Dear Baroness Marcada,

In the past four yahren in the Citadel I've seen many people come and go. I myself have been busy there with legit jobs in the administration department of merchant houses. This gave me the opportunity to learn from the way they dealt their cards and I believe this has proven quite useful.

You must have noticed the influx of Easterners in our known world by now. Easterners, a people long forgotten and secluded on their own continent. I've spent the past two months with them and learned a lot about their culture, their lands and their customs.

It pleases me to tell you that I have arranged a primary trading position with these people. However, I do not have the funds myself to pay for all of the costs needed to set me up with the several branches I envision. There will be funding coming from my Eastern contact, but to realise the plans I have in mind, more is needed.

My former employers told me about you when I told them I was looking for investors. I was wondering if you would be interested in a meeting where we could discuss what I'd like to realise and whether or not you would be interested in a part of this all.

I can tell you I can get my hands on the purest jade, which will become the new hype to use in jewellery for nobility. I tell you, you can't go wrong here. Jade is not all, but I won't go into detail until you and I can meet face to face if you are interested.

If you are interested in such a meeting, please meet me for a late breakfast tomorrow morning in Simple Pleasures. I'll be there early, so feel free to drop in whenever suits you best.

Might you be interested but not be able to come, please send me a reply with a proposal for a new date and time. I'll be sure to get back to you as soon as I can.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Yours sincerely,

Gerrard Mackaree
[reply address specified]
Last edited by Gerrard MacKaree on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rosalie Marcada
Baroness Marcada, Ambassador World's Mouth

Post by Rosalie Marcada »

Send by way of a Condotierre messager, arriving by the late evening of the 30th

Signor MacKaree,

Usually I do not take up on petitions for my money, or indeed that of my husband. However for some reason your offer intrigued me. You will get exactly one mark of my time, though I hope that like the espresso at this fine establishment there shall only be profitable sound business on the table.

Rosalie Marcada
[size=84][color=darkred]This character has resigned and is now a NPC.[/color]

Return to “Imperial Mail”