A Crier Stands in the Busy Avenue of Trade

Moderators: Maeve, Mods

Abbott
Mod Trainee

A Crier Stands in the Busy Avenue of Trade

Post by Abbott »

"For all who are concerned and some who are not, let me be heard!"

A tall man wore the important-looking garb of the Vanguard couriers. He was immaculately clean, and his clothing perfectly pressed.

"There will be a hanging of circumstance at Sinner's Square on the fifth mark of the next morningtide. A local man will be hung beside two others as penance for the offense of disgracing His city with the pirating of His vessels in the Sacred Mer de la Lune. The pirate scum will hang from their necks 'till death."

He repeated his message as follows throughout the tradetide and early eveningtide of the 30th. Others like him visit various parts of the city, spreading word of the entertainment to come.

OOC: Any characters in KC on the 30th of Jygust can assume to have heard the news directly or via word of mouth.
Last edited by Abbott on Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~AbboTT
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

This event has been opened!

Sinner's Square - Hanging of Theo the Pirate - Jy 31st MT and anyone is welcome to come see the criminal come to his end! Don't forget to bring your rotten vegetables.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]

Return to “KC Archive”