Enters

Moderators: Ashari, Mods

Enters

Post by Guest »

With her deep brunette tresses cascading around her oval face, she stumbles along the path. Her brown eyes are set upon the gates ahead of her. She walks with ease, taking small steps. Even being weighed down with the items she is carrying, it still looks as if she if floating. Her skin is tanned and her deep lips set in a smile.

Looking at the one at the gates she states her the reason for her presence; her voice gentle but carries. "I am Arvana, and I have come here for reasons beyond your imagination."

She departed from her village, not to far from where she was now. Her family was going to miss her, as she would miss them. But the time has come for her to make new friends and to do things she hasnt done before. Re-adjusting her skirt, she waits to be let through the gate, continuing to smile. <I>The birds are singing, chipmunks playing. My what a beautiful day.</I> Her thoughts are always pleasant and she is almost always thinking about the animals. Looking back at the guard, she hopes she can soon go in.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Apr 27, 2003 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

OOC: Welcome to Tazlure, and to my wonderful Isle of Pan. ~Enjoy~

IC:
The man at the gate looked the woman before him head to toe. "Pan's Isle has a way of making all dreams come true my lady, and you would be surprised what my imagination can cook up, especially with a lady like you in mind." He made no effort to remove his gaze from lingering on the alluring parts of Arvana's form. "May I suggest finding room at Pan's Touch Inn? It offers excellent accomodations." A smile crossed the handsome Elf's face as he motioned her to pass him. "Enjoy yourself milady. Perhaps we shall meet again."

OOC: Feel free to hop on over to the Pan's Touch Inn, you can either join one that is already in progress or make your own. Either way I'm sure I'll find you. :wink:
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]

Post by Guest »

OOC: Thank-you very much. I have posted in the Inn....

IC: She smiles, showing her dazzling teeth. Slipping past him she called back "Maybe we will. I'll be staying over night at the Inn....maybe I'll see you there?"
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

"Perhaps." He waved the next person in line forward.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]

Return to “Aveas Archive”