OOC and Q&A: Read before posting in this forum!

Moderator: Mods

Nicko

Post by Nicko »

Can someone please look after my thread again?
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

It has been done, Nicko. See the OOC message in the entrance thread to know what you can do now :)
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi
Forrest Talon

Post by Forrest Talon »

Hello,

I just wanted to check but should I consider by opening post in the inner city (The Wind of Change) as abandoned? I tried to make a post that would allow any moderator to pull me into an ongoing plot very easily.

My other post in the Burpin Dragoon is moving rather slowly. So with what seems to be a dead thread and a slow one how far forward can I move forward in time to try and find a plot with other players or a GM/AGM (etc ;) ). I appreciate how very busy you all are and dont want to add any additional pressure on you but I really would try and get involved in the game properly and become involved in a plot so any advice you can give me on how to achieve that would be great.
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

The best way to get involved without burdening any mods is entering a thread (in a believable way) that is already running, preferably with several PC's so there is enough interaction to keep you occupied. Moving ahead in time sounds like a perfect solution :)
Last edited by Maeve on Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Forrest Talon

Post by Forrest Talon »

Thanks Maeve for taking the time to answer. Can you confirm if my opening post has been abandoned though as I suppose that would change my timeline somewhat.
Vale Mira

Post by Vale Mira »

I posted an entrance post under the 'Poor sector' and didn't recieve a reply yet. Did I do something wrong or is the moderator for that on vacation?
saskia
Game Designer
Game Designer

Post by saskia »

Welcome to the Citadel Vale !

I guess the mod of the Poor sector did not pick up your post, because you have to come in through the gates first.
You need to make your first post in the entrance-thread in this forum: "The oaken gates to the Citadel"

Saskia
Last edited by saskia on Tue Jan 06, 2004 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=100][color=red] It takes a red-headed woman, to get a dirty job done[/size][/color]

[size=84]Bruce Springsteen[/size]

[size=75]http://www.dreslough.com[/size]
saskia
Game Designer
Game Designer

Post by saskia »

I also noticed Swallow (the mod of the poor sector) replied to your post on monday the 5th.
Our mods make three posts a week. If you haven't had a reply for more than a week, try to contact your mod, by PM or E-mail. If you get no reply: PM a GD.

Saskia
[size=100][color=red] It takes a red-headed woman, to get a dirty job done[/size][/color]

[size=84]Bruce Springsteen[/size]

[size=75]http://www.dreslough.com[/size]

Looking for Mindcraft Mentor

Post by Guest »

Hi,
Shae suggested I post this here.

Telnas is entering Citadel (if not stopped, killed, robbed, or generaly ignored etc.) lol.
Need someone to pick up the thread in respect of Telnas looking for a Mentor to learn Mindcraft Magicks. (amongst all the usual things of course).

Thanks,

Telnas Quotana
Jemina

How to begin?

Post by Jemina »

Ok Jemina is approved now I need to get her into the game. As a Panite cleric in training I'd like to start at the temple but noticed its closed. Is it closed to the public or just closed to anyone period. lol Any suggestions?
Twilight
Retired staff

Post by Twilight »

Hi there,

The Temple of Pan is open. The Red Rose Guild is closed though. We can start you on a new thread, or, if you'd like, you can join Callista's thread.

Just let me know and I'll make it so!

(I couldn't resist :D )

Twilight
A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

(avatar by Talon Yoseijo)
Brogan de Vaux

Post by Brogan de Vaux »

I have a question that can hopefully be easily answered. I wish my character to learn how to use a sword, so I wanted him to get a master swordsman to teach him IC. Where would I post to look for a master?
Fauna Winthrope
Student of Magick

Post by Fauna Winthrope »

For Brogan and Drune,

I'm sorry, I'm not posting as much as I can. RL is really very hard right now with work and all, but I'll post as soon as I can when everuthing's all bright and shiny.

I don't post when everything's all tense and hectic with my life, it usually makes my post sort of un-faunish :p (I have to be on the right mood to post faunishly.) Hope you understand and thanx for your patience.
"Cruelty has a Human Heart,
Jealousy a Human Face,
Terror the Human Form Divine,
and Secrecy the Human Dress."

-- William Blake

Post by Guest »

Hello, Brogan!

For sword-training the first that comes to mind is the Purple Guard. Recruiting there would not mean you'll have to spend all your time there, far from it, but will give you the opportunity to master the sword with skilled teachers, and perhaps also a veteran PC. :)
Brogan de Vaux

Post by Brogan de Vaux »

Natean: Well, I don't want my character to join the Purple Guard, I just want him to learn sword fighting to defend himself. He is going to be a politician and who knows, maybe when he gets high up in status, he'll have to fend off an asassin or two. So, is there a place I can recruit a master besides the Purple Guard Barracks?

Fauna: I'm glad you posted why your rate was so slow, it had me wondering if you had quite Tazlure or something without me knowing it. Anyways, I hope everything in your RL straightens out again, I don't want an unhappy Fauna or her RL player. :D

Post by Guest »

Okidokey. Well, my advice for you then would be to look out for it, inquire about it, and expressing your interest in it, IC. Perhaps even drop a PM to your GM. :)

Just my two cents though, more Citadelian mods than me might give better counsel.
Brogan de Vaux

Post by Brogan de Vaux »

Well, I thank you for your advice. I guess I'll talk to the GM who skilled the thread between me and Elaine. I just don't know if he is a Citadel mod though.
Finak

Two Questions

Post by Finak »

1. Finak just recently arrived in the Citadel from Dort (his hometown). How much knowledge of the impending rebellion would he posses from living in Dort and where would I find any information he might have?

2. Finak is currently in the Burpin' Dragon and speaking with Keerah. He also desires to speak with the recruiter in the same locale. Can I post in both threads at the same time? I will be speaking with the recruiter after the conversation and meal with Keerah but was hoping to post simultaneously to safe some time.

Post by Guest »

1. None. However, there is always talk of rebellion by the clansfolk so it wouldn't be too surprising.

2. Go ahead and post in both: it shouldn't be a problem.
Brogan

Post by Brogan »

It seems I'm stuck as where to start off with Brogan. Would any of you have any possible suggestions?
Twilight
Retired staff

Post by Twilight »

*huggles the wayward traveler*

Welcome home! Where would you like to start?

Brogan

Post by Brogan »

There in lies the problem. I'm unsure where to start, where could I begin Brogan's journey to becoming a ruthless politician thats rich and famous?

Post by Guest »

Okay, I'm too lazy to look it up, but didn't you meet Andolin at the Dinner? You might folow up with him about a job of some sort. Or check out any other contacts you made there.
Brogan

Post by Brogan »

Yes, and I rmemeber he told Brogan to talk to him the next morning. I can pm Andolin to see if he'll still allow his character to meet mine. THanks Scytale for helping me remember.
Twilight
Retired staff

Post by Twilight »

Or you could just knock on the door here. :lol:
Last edited by Twilight on Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Inner City Archive”