Hunting Plains: Sigwulf (Samheen 12th)

Moderators: Vanadius, Mods

Sigwulf soHei-bjort

Post by Sigwulf soHei-bjort »

Sigwulf did his best to ride on without complaint despite the fact Gisella's legs rested lightly on his injured thigh. Now that he was sitting down, rather still though, he found the pain less noticeable. Before long, they were back in Rimehold, and although he hadn't realized it, he hadn't eaten since first thing in the morning.

"Aye, she's my catch of the day, and by the looks of my leg, for several days yet," he said, slowly rising, using the seat for support, then hopped down, using his good leg to take most of the fall, while trying to keep the other from touching the ground. "By the looks of things, I might even need to visit healer."

"Thanks for coming to my call, Otto and Gisella. You always seem to be there when needed most. Now, to get this beast back off the cart."
Anarie Laezuriel

Post by Anarie Laezuriel »

The little cousin looked at Sigwulf with big blue eyes. "Wow all by yourself? I wanna be like you Sigwulf!" he jabbered excitedly.

Gisella smiled at the little boy's demeanor and hopped down from the cart. Her and Otto started undoing the ropes that held the large bear down. It didn't take them long to get all the ropes untied. Otto called for help. The locals were more than happy to help. The natives of Trothguard were like a whole entity working together to achieve there goals, which in this case was the sharing of a large bear. The meat from it along with the claws and fur would be put to good use.

Gisella and Otto said their goodbyes to their friend wishing him well.

OOC: at this point I will make a new thread for you and I want you to go there.
Sigwulf soHei-bjort

Post by Sigwulf soHei-bjort »

Sigwulf did his best to help despite his injured leg, and soon everything was inplace and ready. Wishing farewell to his friends, he figured that he should visit his home first before seeking out a professional healer.

Return to “Trothgard Archive”