Side thread Patricians house: out in the dark

Moderator: Mods

Isabella Florentina
Countess Companio, "Countess Cabernet"

Post by Isabella Florentina »

For a moment Isabella was stunned. Surely not here in public? Then a slow grin spread on her face. For a moment she allowed a particular twirl so that her body pressed close to his, so that despite his protections at least her desire was obvious. Then she stepped away and dipped in a curtsy "Milord forgive me, the heat is overwhelming me, I need to withdraw for a moment." Her dark sparkling eyes told him something different. Using her fan to create some privacy from prying eyes she mouthed Follow in five burns.

Instead of going to the most obvious place she moved back into the crowds and with a few nods and smiles made her way to the back, opening the door to the small patio and garden. Throwing back a glance over her shoulder to make sure that her wolvish admirer still kept his interest, she stepped outside in the cool autumn air.
[size=92][color=darkred] [b][i]
Together they planned a power and a love that would be envied forever.
Who was to know that forever would be so short?[/i][/size][/color][/b]
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Andolin nodded as he did not miss a signal. He watched her withdraw to the patio area and then turned his attention back to the crowd. While five burns might seem like a short period of time to appear detached, they were an eternity when you wanted them to pass quickly. Trying to pretend he was bored, he had a hard time not appearing distracted instead.

He was not sure if it was five burns or not, but he did not care. In fact, it was more like three burns, but the hunter began to stalk his prey, readying the net in his hand. Sliding outside, in the direction that Isabella had gone, he wondered if it would be the meeting of two predators outside. He knew it would be, and it made him smile as a result.
Last edited by Andolin on Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i]Someone has to be in charge, so it might as well be me.[/i]
Andolin Avatar by the Nice GD
Isabella Florentina

Isabella was nowhere to be seen at the patio, her dark sparkling dress providing enough cover in the darkness of the night. A tell tell silver feather pointed to the back to the lovely garden, where shrubs and trees provided some coverage from curious eyes from within.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Pausing to collect the silver feather, Andolin followed the invitation back into the shrubbery. He remained alert, just in case she planned a surprise, but he could not wipe off the grin that remained a fixture on his face as he approached.
Isabella Florentina

She didn't show herself at first, only showered the wolf in intense feelings of passion that couldn't be anything but distracting. In the dark she circled him on shoeless feet, her stockings the only protection against the cold ground.

A little feather tickled his neck a moment before she whispered in his ear "Milord, do you not know how dangerous it is to be out alone at night? All sorts of wild creatures could swallow you whole." Isa giggled and nibbled at his ear.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

"I certainly hope so," Andolin laughed. "I suppose that the wild animals should be warned that I am a man capable of capturing and taming the wildest of creatures. When I put my net over such a creature ... I make her mine," he challenged in return, as he turned to regard her.

"I will not flee if you do not," he whispered.
Isabella Florentina

"Flee?" Isa echoed, as she allowed him to twirl around and wrapped her arms around his neck, "I would dream of no such thing." And then she proceeded to devour his mouth with such passion that there was no doubt about the fact the Rose had decided to stay. After all, in her dreams at least she still was a wild and free creature.

In between kisses she whispered against his lips "Nobody captures me, my love, only those that I allow will hold me for a while. It is all an illusion of eager minds."
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Feeling her radiated passion, and gaining the tangible proof of her deep kisses, Andolin could not help but enjoy everything offered. Symbolically, he let his net fall over Isa's head as she moved to kiss him.

"If there is any illusion," he whispered softly, "it is that you are free. Think what you will, my dear Isabella, but you are captured and you shall never be free of me. Not only will you feel me in your heart and your loins, but I am etched into your soul as well," he whispered darkly, knowing that she thrilled at anything that hinted of the dangerous darkness that he eminated at times.

"As for me," his tone became more teasing, "I could free myself from you quite easily. You can tell I have no interest in you whatsoever," he tormented. "Now, what was this about being devoured?" He returned her kisses with gusto as she thought about how best to reply.
Isabella Florentina

"Oh really," she whispered with an arched eyebrow, nibbling on his chin, leaving trailing kisses on her way down. Her hand expertedly reached for his codpiece, removing it before pushing her hips against him "You think that you hide your interest well, do you?"

Her feelings wandered out, like little tentacles, touching his very soul and exploring his heart and making sure she was there to stay.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

"Why yes, I do believe that I could hide anything I wanted from you," he announced smugly as her hand quested for his privates. In fact, he had hidden several things from her. When her hand found its goal and allowed it to drink in the cool night air before she touched it, his smug tone wavered. "Perhaps I might have a small ... but growing interest in what you have to offer, my dear." He spoke truly and her hand confirmed it. Her empathetic caress to his heart only strengthened what she knew to be there, no matter how hard he might deny it.
Isabella Florentina

Isabella's giggle was stiffled against his neck, as her hands deftly opened his doublet before her lips traced into his shirt, which was buttoned upon too. Her tongue tantalized him as she tasted him with a hunger as if she had been starving for weeks. Her actions were partly hidden from view by the net that hung over her as some kind of veil. Her hips pressed against him for a moment before her hands went further down and explored known terrain.

"Now that I hold your interest more exclusively, milord," she purred, "Perhaps you ought to confess what distractions you've been exposed to lately. Surely, you do not seek to hide things from your own loyal assistant?"
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

As usual, Andolin was enjoying Isabella's attentions. She really was a magnificent creature, and he had known it from the start. His selfish pleasure was only interupted when she made the comment loyal assistant. It was then that his mind clouded over.

"Distractions? Would a dream about you and a dark giant in a spa qualify as a distraction?" He was eager for a response as it sure seemed like more than a dream ... kind of like this dream as well. Frankly, the more he thought about it, the more confusing it became.
Isabella Florentina

The darkhaired Rose was busy sinking to her knees, her mouth following the trail of her deft fingers. Andolin's words interrupted her work, and she looked up with large dark eyes, confusion in them. That was but a dream... or was it? Wasn't this a dream as well, lovely and hot but just a little bit of comfort for a scared lady in dire straits?

"I.. I.. I didn't try to hide anything," was her inane reply, knowing he had been there, watching the half giant Nebhotep consume her, rip her open to the core "Twas but Pan's work, a religious experience that ment nothing." The defense sounded lame even in her own ears. She had sought to make him jealous, had relished the result. Suddenly her eyes widened even more " There were others there, in the dream.. something.. something watching in the dark." Her heart beat faster, and not of pleasure this time, adreline shooting through her body.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

In a small whisper that uttered a sincere feeling, Andolin confessed, "I know I hold your heart, and not your body, but I wanted to kill the giant ... and would have. I cannot explain it." He wanted to tell her that he wanted to drive her insane with jealousy so that he could have her completely, but could not. Nor could he admit that when she did the reverse to him, it succeeded in driving him insane as well. He wondered what Isa would do when she learned how much he really ... cared about Kitya. Would she attempt to kill her too. Or, was it the dark influence of the dreams that gave rise to his murderous jealous rage?

It was that cursed Guild training and adherence to Pan that had made her a prowling creature that could perhaps never be satisfied by any one person. For that was perhaps the only gulf between them. Was he much different? Yet, he did not have the Guild to blame for his desire to share intimacy with more than one person.

He stopped his introspection to note aloud, "if a dark presence was in that dream, then what about this one? I have felt no such malevolent spirit. Have you?"
Isabella Florentina

Isabella pressed her cheek against the warmest part of Andolins body, her arms wrapped around him, closing her eyes for a moment as her other senses ventured out. She had felt it last time. The temptation of the darkest emotions, pulling her over the edge of what was normal and reasonable, begging her to give in, promising her power beyond what she held possible. Her breathing became deep and powerful.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Subtle, this part of the dark had been successful because it fed that which was already naturally present in those it sought to capture and control. In this one, it fed the desire for power and control. Isabella felt it rise up like an iron fist inside her - the need to crush anything or anyone that stood between her and her goals, between her and what was hers. It was the need to be in control not only of her future, but that of others but it was a natural extension of Isabella, not a foreign evil attached to her artificially. All darkness need do was to feed and enhance what it already found present.

Success was such a delightfully sweet dish and so easily obtainable when the darkness has such willing... subjects.
Last edited by Shaeliana on Sat Apr 10, 2004 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[color=hotpink][i]The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

He noticed that Isa seemed to go into a trance of sorts. Normally he would have been dismayed that she ceased her attentions to what she had started. He supposed that she might be attempting to sense for a dark presence. He stopped as well to sense, notwithstanding his own exposed position.

He began to wonder if some of the feeling of power over Isa was a product of dark influences. He did certainly enjoy having her at his feet, being intimate with him. But, had not he always felt that way? What about the intense jealousy? It was hard to say. He was not afraid of the darkness that beckoned like a whisper, so perhaps he was more oblivious to it.

"Do you sense something?" he asked with mild curiosity.
Isabella Florentina

"Yes," she breathed and absentmindedly kissed what was beside her cheek, almost with regret "It is there, subtlely, marginaly.. but it is there.. can't you feel it?"

For a moment Isa was silent, listening to the quiet. "Tempation," she gasped as if in the grip of something irrisitable,"I .. I.. feel like the world is not enough." She gulped "The darkness is out there.. does it freighten you? Does it call to your blood as it does to mine? Does it threaten to consume you?"
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

"There is a dark whisper, my love. I have heard it before. Perhaps it is not new to me." In fact, it was a product of his involvement with the dark arts.

"Some whispers should not be heeded, but others only encourage you to do that which your heart already secretly desires to do. It is in our blood Isabella. You and I are creatures that have chosen to walk upon the razor sharp precipes between light and dark. We can use the powers of both light and dark to achieve our purposes. You feel the seductive pull of darkness, as do I. Yet, I do not fear it, I am cautious with it." His hand began to stroke her dark hair in a loving way.

"Those who know how to use both the powers of light and dark to achieve their goals will know true power. We both have an insatiable desire for power over everything and everyone. Yet, when we are together, in private, the darkness whispers to us and acknowledges us as its children. It fires our passion and together we can taste its forbidden joys. Together, we can take the world apart, if you are strong. Nothing is impossible if we work together." He was not even sure why he was uttering the words he was. Surely there was a limit to their aspirations. They had only a human lifespan, which could achieve only so much. The elves were lucky in that regard. Yet, he found himself permeated with the feeling of unbridled power and ambition, more so than even in the waking world.

Thoughts flashed in his mind of holding hands with Isabella and destroying anyone who stood in their path to ascendency. He could hear the crowds chant Hail Caesar and Anochrim was not at his side. No, it was Isabella at his side. The most powerful couple in a generation ... nay perhaps a millennium! He let Isabella drink of his images vividly, knowing her to be an empath. Lifting her to her feet, he gave her a kiss and whispered, "do you hear the adoring crowds call to us my love? Do you see the fear in the eyes of the inner circle. Even the gods seem to take notice. This is what awaits us, if only we are strong enough, and we hold the soul of the other. Tell me that this is what you want. Breathe the words to me Isabella," he cajoled. "Tell me that I own your soul and that you will do anything to succeed." Images of betrayal, use of demonic assistance, and murder danced in his mind. Never before was it so vivid. She could not help but see it with him.

Something was obviously empowering Andolin and Isabella. Needless to say, it was something dark.
Isabella Florentina

A great hunger took Isabella, greater than ever before. This talk of high treason (this is getting very fashionable a detached part of her mind commented) fired her imagination and her lust for power. They had never been so honest before. Their ambition was naked before them.

The Rose took him into her mouth and hungrily explored him, allowing their exhilirating thoughts to heighten the experience . Her tongue circled him for a moment and she said breathlessly "In a way it freightens me, making me almost feel sick.. yet at the same time.. I am prepared!" Her dark adoring eyes looked up at Andolin "For better or for worse.. you won my soul. Together we can take on everything."
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

Something about the fact that this was a dream made the treasonous talk less real. Yet, something was instilling into his mind images of betrayal and ultimate power ... not that being Caesar meant being the power in the Empire. The Inner Circle would need to be overcome and the nobility subdued. It would be insane to think two commoners, even as clever and ambitious as the two of them, would have a prayer of success. Yet, something about the dream made everything seem possible. Even the ability to attain immortality did not seem out of reach. Had not he bested the Ice Queen? Perhaps he was delusional, but it felt good.

"Don't be frightened," he whispered as he enjoyed her attentions. "If we can not succeed, no one will. We just need to bide our time and seize the moment when it presents itself." As Isa tantalized him with her exploration, Andolin's clothes melted away and became the finest gold and imperial purple silk, complete with a solid gold scepter, flashing with gems, in his hand and a the crown of the Seven Isles on his head. Likewise, he imagined a matching gown for an empress, complete with her own crown for Isabella. Let us enjoy the dream and feeling of total success. Here in the dreamworld, Andolin could afford to shower Isa with the fabulously expensive jewelry that she so richly deserved. He began to imagine superb rings to added to her fingers. Rubies, sapphires, diamonds, emeralds the size of walnuts began to appear as he envisioned them.
Isabella Florentina

To be covered with the finest silks, the most expensive jewelry was a deep pleasure in itself, but it was the image that came with it, of total power and recognition, that stilled her deepest desire. None would ever stand in her way again. All would treat her with the respect she deserved. This was the deepest hunger of Isabella, driving her to give herself over to the darkest emotions she was capable of.

With a moan Isabella shed anything but her jewelry, reclining on the sofest feather cushions, no longer outside enjoying something illicit like two servants. Instead she was the empress in her impressive palace, the core of their power, and she awaited her emperor in the Imperial Bedroom. The flames in the hearth made her naked olive skin glow oddly, exposing the fire within, and she looked up at him, her large dark eyes framed with equally dark and lush eyelashes "My emperor, " she growled huskily, "show me your power."
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

The dream enabled the couple to experience every fantasy they wished. His prior manipulations had been far too mundane. Isa was correct to take it to its logical conclusion, or perhaps illogical conclusion.

Approving of Isabella's created surroundings, he likewise saw his rich clothing melt away to match her state of undress, jewelry and crown intact. He imagined his pale skin liberally coated with scented oils, so as to heighten the enjoyment of their bodies rubbing together.

Not needing another invitation, he all but pounced upon the inviting body of his partner. "My Empress" he murmured as he pressed her small frame beneath him, rubbing against her deliciously. He knew what she wanted, and the powerful way in which she wanted to feel it. For when together, they favored a pounding love as if possessed by violent spirits. When she called to him to demonstrate his power, the request was obvious to him. A wolfish smile, consistent with his earlier costume, appeared on his face and he began to demonstrate his power.

Calling on all the strength he could muster to give her the almost brutal attack that she so secretly relished, Andolin imagined the light becoming dimmer, and Isa's bed was on a raised dais in the middle of a grand chamber. The chamber was filled with hundreds of their subjects, kneeling in respect as they watched their Emperor and Empress couple, as if it were almost a holy experience. Yes, they were like living immortals to be worshipped. At the fringes of the crowd, shadowy figures could be seen and felt. They were creatures from the netherworld come to worship their Master and Mistress. He made sure Isa felt their presence, so the chill of evil could make her body tremble in the fashion that would cause her to explode in release. He knew, that during lovemaking, she would thrill at their touch, rather than be revolted by them, as she might in the waking world.
Last edited by Andolin on Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Isabella Florentina

Isabella groaned out loud as the excitement of exposure ran through her body. It was deliciously evil to have such public intercourse, as part of an official ceremony no less. It appealed to her Panite heart. What appealed to whole different parts of her body was the danger present of the Netherworld, under their control. Masters of the Universe, for this world was not enough.

Isa wrapped her body around Andolin whispering urgently in his ear "Take me, body and soul, and be the master of anything and everything." She ignored the alarmbells that went off in a small detached part of her mind. The presence of the deamonic creatures was of their own making, invited guests as it were, and as such their own arrogance if nothing else would protect them.
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

He knew her well, and she knew him. The words she uttered aloud could not be more pleasing, nor more stimulating to one such as he. He laughed aloud in delight as he smothered her with kisses and acted as if he were taking her body and soul. She had invited him after all. He projected his feelings of power and control to her, knowing that her empathy would drink of them.

Take her he did, acting possessive of every square inch of her body. "And you shall be part of me, and I a part of you," he whispered as he chose that moment to bestow a part of him into her. With such heady circumstances and words, how could he have held off a flicker longer? Yet, since it was a dream, he wondered if he could dream the seed he had planted to burn with the fires of the netherworld ... not to torment her, but to burn her tantalizingly with fires of passion, laced with brimstone. Let her shriek in ecstasy as I brand her as mine forever.
Last edited by Andolin on Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Kanthrop Archive”