In Search of Pirates:Zarkazar: Samheen 16th

Moderator: Mods

Post by Guest »

OOC: Sorry.. christmas strikes into real life!!

IC:
Zarkazar's dagger found a target, as there was another grunt of pain, and the pressure on the door lessened a fraction.
Talik took a chance and ran for the window, right behind Zarkazar.
Then a crash from behind as the door was flung open and men started pouring in. The captain still a little stunned had enough presence of mind to call out, "Stop them", before collapsing to the floor.
Talik took one look at the men, and at Zarkazar in the window, "Good luck my friend, may you find what you are looking for", then shoved Zarkazar hard, out of the window, and turned, sword drawn ready to fight.
The last Zarkazar as he fell into the sea, would hear would be Talik's screams of defiance.
Last edited by Guest on Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

The water hit Zarkazar like a slap in the face (of which he'd had plenty). He thrashed his arms wildly, where was the mermaid and the help she had promised? This is my second sea voyage, and the second time I've ended up floundering in the sea. Maybe I should reconsider my career? As he started swimming he heard the shouts and struggles emanating from the captain's cabin. He hoped somehow Talik would find an opportunity to follow him, but knew it was unlikely. Then again, stranger things have happened. Like a foolish rogue being stuck in the sea waiting for a mermaid to whisk him to riches and safety before pirate hunters fill him with arrows.
Zarkazar swam furiously away from the ship. As he made his way through the cold waves he prayed (though not to any specific god) that he would see Talik-and especially the mermaid-again soon.

Post by Guest »

OOC: I'm Back!

IC:
Suddenly a hand gripped Zarkazars arm, and there in front of him was Suriannakenala, no legs this time, bare on top with long flowing hair and a body that at the bottom of the torso turned into a fish with scales and a long fin.
She spoke and once again Zarkazar heard her voice in his head, "Do not be afraid we must travel a long distance, magick will help speed the journey". There was a pause and when she spoke again there was a tinge of sadness in her voice, "I am sorry your friend has passed on, he was a brave soul, I will ask my god to care for him if he has none for himself".
She then gripped Zarkazars hand and started to swim forward, "It will be a few moments before I have the magicks ready for us to travel, if you have any questions please ask them now, it will be difficult to do so when we travel".

Post by Guest »

"Where are we going?" asked Zarkazar, while spitting out sea water. For some reason he couldn't define he felt a sense of dread. As if something was about to go horribly wrong; here he was drifting in the sea with a half-fish half woman creature! His previous ventures at sea had ended in total disaster, would this one be the same?
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

ooc
Ooooh, isn't life exciting :) Changez!
You are welcome to post your next reaction in the following thread:
https://tazlure.nl/board/viewtopic.p ... 478#109478

ic
The female wonder smiled sadly. "That is the one question I am not allowed to answer..." She reached out with her other hand, clutching a little twig.

The moment it touched Zarkazar it lit up with an eerie green light. A thunderclap resounded in the waters, shaking everything upside down as breathing suddenly became very hard. Fish were not the only things swimming around him when the surroundings finally decided to stabilize.

Zarkazar found himself on solid rock.
Wet, but solid.

A funny, green face darted away from him. The splish-splash of it's wet feet swiftly removing itself from the scene. A fishy scent permeated the air, together with the salt water that was still near, lapping at his feet.

In a corner of this strange, roomy cavern a little balding man was in some kind of dispute with an Adhiel, two little ratty men protecting the bald one from the other. At least, that is what it looked like.

Meanwhile an almost skeletal human was apparantly hiding behind a raggedy looking sailor in close proximity. They were both completely soaked, leaking water all over the place.

"My bags! My papers!" The bald man cried out and ran for the scrolls that had spilled out of a heavy leather sack. There were more sacks, all illuminated by the same green light that had brought Zarkazar here in the first place.

The light was not strong enough to reach the ceiling of this cave, proving it to be higher than a giant at least. The yelling man's voice echoed back, underlined by the soft rushing of waves somewhere further off. The inner salt lake was almost still, save for a few leftover waves tickling Zarkazar's toes.

One of the ratty twins walked over to him and stared him straight in the face, moustache twitching. "Well, hell-ooo newcomer!"
[size=75]Gavin:She's the emerald eyed agent of chaos
Vanir:She's cute, it's her personality that gets in the way
Ulder:Syra is a great shredder of paralysis through analysis
Elvin:We call it the Law of Improbable Syrabilities

Skilling

Post by Guest »

Thread Skilled as follows, added to skillset 3rd Feb 2005

Acrobatics *
Conversation *
Literacy[Human] *
Persuade *
Single Combat, Multiple Opponants **
Smaller Blades *
Swords, short *

New - all start at Basic

Leadership
Negotiation
Throwing Weapons

Well done Zarkazar, and good luck in your new adventure!

Dyfed

Return to “On the Water Archive”