OOC thread- More or less a Mermaid

Moderator: Mods

Post by Guest »

Glad to be back :)

Not at all Anarie! I'm glad my character didn't get left behind! :wink:

*green light flashes at Natean* go ahead, no problemo! I personally didn't notice it 8)

Post by Guest »

Fixed! :)
Anarie Laezuriel

Post by Anarie Laezuriel »

Natean says ~ "We shall see, Anarie, if it is not the sailor that will have to wait in vain for the lass after our visit to this island."

Huh? I must be suffering minor dislexia right now, because I have read that line fifteen times and I still don't get it.

Post by Guest »

Heh, not the best wording I've done. :P

However, I don't say it. If you look at my post, you'll see it hasn't got quotation marks around it, it's merely a thought (hence in italics), so Anarie would never hear it anyway.

In any case it's only badly worded ironizing over the lack of confidence Natean has in this quest. :)
Anarie Laezuriel

I know she didn't hear it, that is why "I" was the one that asked silly :P

I think I kind get it now after five more readings ,lol

Post by Guest »

Hehe, yeah, ok. :P

It really is an extremely inarticulate and un-eloquent wording with a bunch of one-syllable words one after the other. But, as Dostojevskij said: 'Now that it is written, then let it stand.' :lol:
Anarie Laezuriel

I regret to inform you that recent events have forced me to resign, as both a mod and a player.

I love Tazlure with all my heart and I like all of you. I deeply regret having to stop posting for Anarie and I would like it very much if you would continue her as an NPC. I have time to make a few more posts if you need me too, but in a weeks time I will no longer be a member of this site.

I will miss you all and I wish you good luck in all things, both Taz and life.

Regards and sincerest well wishes.
Val.

Post by Guest »

I'm sorry to see you go, Anarie.

Thanks for some enjoyable playing in any case, and good luck onwards!
Anarie Laezuriel

I hope that I can continue playing on this site after the holidays, February-ish but I'm not sure if that will happen or not. In the meanwhile , thank you for a wonderful game.

Post by Guest »

We will miss you :cry: but I hope to see you back.

Post by Guest »

Hey Anarie don't go! :(
It's been great posting with you, and thanks so much for some brilliant playing :)
We'll miss you, but good luck and I hope to see you back! Pm me when you do! :)
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

I agree with all of the above. Secretly I'm still hoping that somehow you will find the fun in playing and the possibility to ignore those that would take away that fun.

I really enjoy your posts, Anarie, and I'd really hate to see you leave.

Now that I got that off my chest I need to add that of course if you do leave I will respect that and I wish you all the best in finding that which will make you happy!

Syra
[size=75]Gavin:She's the emerald eyed agent of chaos
Vanir:She's cute, it's her personality that gets in the way
Ulder:Syra is a great shredder of paralysis through analysis
Elvin:We call it the Law of Improbable Syrabilities
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

Since Anarie is gone I will have to decide to leave her character on board of Montega's ship. Me or anyone trying to npc her won't do her justice, nor will it help the thread along.

I asked her if she was okay with Anarie basically having had enough of it and not wanting to go along with a bunch of unknown people to a weird island. I have not had an answer yet, but I will post this tomorrow for lack of better ideas.

Next I Want to ask you all where we are heading...as for me: I know where the adventure leads and I enjoy all of your characters. Do you wish to find other people to play along or would you rather continue in the group as is?

Let me know and we will find the road that will bring you the most enjoyment :)

Syra

Post by Guest »

As a pretty regular poster, I'd think it fun with a little more interaction. :)
Tevis Adria

Post by Tevis Adria »

I'm going to be ale to post more, so I can go either way. More interaction would be nice, but it's cool with me! :D
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

Expect company soon :)

Meanwhile: enjoy posting anyway! Tevis, are you going to step into the boat with Amos and Kito?

Juuuust curious :P
Anarie Laezuriel

Hey Nate, just wanted to point out that Anarie isn't trying to aleinate you. Wasn't sure if I was making that clear in my writing. She is actually trying to be nice and make friends with you.

Being that she is of Elven blood she can be overbearingly nice at times but it's just her way. If you ever played Final Fantasy X or Baldur's Gate, think of Anarie as the Rikku/Imoen type.

I wasn't sure if you knew that or not. Or if you were just portraying your character as someone who doesn't know what to think when other's are nice to him "just because"

She gave the clean rags to you to put in the boat in case you need to use them for anything later on. ;) Not because you look like a coat rack. :P

Post by Guest »

Yes, I am aware, Anarie. :)

But due to Nate's current (slightly precarious) psycological situation, he misinterprets a lot of what is going on around him. Once I sit down to write him, I always wonder what he's gonna come up with at the moment. He's felt rather in control for 8 pages of this thread, now he believes he is losing it.

So, yes, it's pure IC pleasure. No worries! :)

Post by Guest »

Ok this time I am REALLY back! I am so sorry about the ridiculously erratic posting over this summer! I went camping, then my computer broke, then I went away, then I started college.... so things have been a leeetle hectic to say the least! Needless to say I will definitely be posting on a regular basis now.

I have to admit that having been away so long I am a bit confused over what has happened since my abrupt exit, and even though I have read through the posts it would be really helpful if someone could give me a short overview of recent events so I can get back up to speed!

Back and raring to go!
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

Update pc statusWord from Anarie is that she won't be back for another few weeks, maybe even longer. She has some severe firewall/virus issues that have to be resolved before she can browse the web again and the program she ordered is taking it's sweet time.

She has asked me to 'drag' her along. So please do not address Anarie directly in the meantime, but do take her presence into account, like we have done with Bahjek and Tevis, although I am wondering about the status of the latter player.

In the meantime other players might come in to alleviate this 'curse of the vanishing players' that has fallen over this thread.

I want to thank all that are hanging in there for their posting :) I enjoy these posts tremendously!

If there is ever anything you'd like to achieve in this thread or something you desperately hope for, let me know. The most fun I get is from having a good time together.
Lucas Merdoc

Post by Lucas Merdoc »

*looks at the ship with longing* Something did occur to me, but...I'll think about that later ;)
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

*follows Lucas' gaze* Rii-iiight. Stick to the caves, boy, much healthier!

:)

I'll be out of town for the weekend. See you all later and don't be afraid to interact....
Tevis Adria

Post by Tevis Adria »

Hugs and kisses computer "My baby is back"

Ok so thanks to Ivan....loser...I haven't been on in a little over a month. Sorry guys. It took around 2 weeks to get power back and then I had to get the computer fixed....something about the moisture getting inside...I don't know...all I know is that now it's back home and I can hopefully get back in the swing of things.

Ash
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

Welcome back!!
We simply took you along in the little rowingboat to the island, somewhere on page 8 or 9 I believe, giving you a chance to 'catch up'.

So as far as I'm concerned you are on Spirit Rock and have seen and heard everything that happened there.

Happy posting!
Syrawenn
Baroness of Creiddyladd

Post by Syrawenn »

ooc
Dear people, I wish to address a matter of quite some concern by now. By now you'll all have noticed the increasingly slow pace of this thread, despite all the new players coming in.

No matter who we have lured in, somehow they all succumb to that strange realm called 'Real Life'.

Since this realm takes precedence over everything else, there is nothing much we can do about bringing these people back.

This has been a curse in this thread from day one. The only steady poster left is Mio and I hate to see her stuck like this.

I wish to ask you all to have an honest look at your schedules and your own fun.

Do you have the energy to post? Do you still enjoy yourself?

Please be brutally honest to yourselves as well as to the others, because I feel forced to make a choice here: either continue with Mio alone (or those that were actually waiting for another to post, but can't wait to get on with it) or to end the thread here.

I will give you all a week to think this over and to reply. By that time we must make a decision together for the best of the players involved.

Every post has been a treasure to read from all of you, so if by some miracle people all return and revive the thread, I would be more than happy to continue. Never think it is for lack of quality that I wish to break the status quo!

I will pm this to every one of you. Do not hesitate to post your thoughts IN this thread, as it will open up the discussion with others. If you feel you'd rather keep your post private, feel free to pm me.

I hope to hear from all of you!

Syra

Return to “On the Road Archive”