Attention Players - Don't Panic :)

Moderator: Mods

Attention Players - Don't Panic :)

Post by Guest »

Greetings denizens of Oracle's Isle,

Please be patient while I try to pick up your storylines. I am working with Finodborn to make as smooth a transition as possible. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the transition, feel free to post them here or send me a PM.

I am especially interested in any desires/ideas/goals you may have for your characters - other than "becoming a priest/priestess/paladin" of course. My goal here is to mix theology and "schooling" with healthy doses of humor, adventure and anything else that you may want me to throw into the recipe.

-Scytale
Gia as Rendia

Post by Gia as Rendia »

I guess here would be a logical place to speak some concerns... What my character desires currently is neither adventure, romance, nor horror, but time. If it is possible, I would like to undergo a flurry of character development, be it ever so simple as playing out some day to day life.

As the years have passed, the Rendia in my head has matured and facets of her have shown up. However this is far from the reality of my character here at Oracle's Isle, much loved by me and well cared for by our wonderful moderators though she is. She has undergone very little healing or time for reflection at all. I just believe that for her to logically recover from all her stigmas, while it could be done in yet another plotted adventure setting, it could be done much more (hopefully) smoothly and completely in a careful depiction of day to day life. The girl is dealing with so many traumas of mind that she really doesn't need exterior stimulants. I think what she craves most is stability. Just give me the oppertunity to explore Oracle's Isle life, interact with a few players maybe, and possibly even get in a post a week (if more could be squeezed in periodically I would be exuberantly grateful)! That would be heaven!

But all of these are mere wishes. Now that you know where I stand, may you enjoy your time here, may it never become a burden, and feel free to ultimatly lead us where the gods call/where-you-see-fit!

Post by Guest »

Welcome back, Rendia :)

We'll certainly try to pick up the pace and your story in a satisfactory manner. I've sent you a PM with some details/ideas.

-Scytale

Return to “Oracle's Isle archives (old)”