Winds of Change: Dorian Drake Samheen 18

Moderator: Mods

Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Perilously at first, the stream shifted and moved, broke apart and ran back to where it had been. But with patience and determination, attributes that were strengths for the fisherman, diverting the movement of the stream of energy grew easier and more natural. When the stream stopped and the exercise was finished, the elf handed the tired fisherman a mug of something sweet and warm.

"Drink," the old adheil commanded. "Magic takes much out of you when you are new to it. That will renew your own energies," he added in explanation as he moved across the room, selected a handful of something which he tossed on the fire before returning to sit again. After studying Dorian for a few moments, he leaned back and nodded.

"Close your eyes young man. There is a hidden memory you need to find. Clear your thoughts, focus on your center and let it come up from there," he instructed as he sat, eyes focused on the Selkie as he murmered something under his breath. Meanwhile the room filled with a rich mellow scent from the herbs the elf had thrown on the flames.

OCC: assuming Dorian goes along with the mage - and I'll let you tell how he arrives at this point... but this is what he will "see".....

IC:
When it came, it was like any other memory. Warmth and sunshine as the small Selkie basked on black rocks made toasty warm by the sun, a pleasant contrast to the cold waters that they swam in. Nearby, others lay stretched out on the rocks, peacefully, happily. It was a carefree time when all that mattered was feeding, playing and resting. Danger was far removed and simply not a concern.

But this day had changed all that. This day the thing of darkness had come, disturbing the tranquillity. It had taken four youngsters in the waters before any alarm was sounded when the fifth attack was on an adult. Cries were shouted and all raced to the beach and safety. Only this monster wasn't confined to the waters and followed the Selkies onto the beach where it consumed more lives.

On the beach, his mother found him and had him remove his skin, dragging him in human form up into the woods away from the beach where they huddled, hoping to hide from the darkness. Others ran in all directions, some in human form across the land, other in seal form had gone back to the water to swim out to the deep. Wrapped tightly within his mother's arms, the darkness neared their hiding place but his mother did not run. Instead, she began to hum. A soft tune, pleasant tune that seemed to vibrate through her whole body and his too. In retrospect, Dorian knew that the hair on his body was standing up in response to something in the song, felt a tingle on his skin as the darkness approached and then passed them without notice. For some time, she continued to hold him, humming and when she finally stopped, the tingling stopped as well as they quietly made their way back through the decimated bodies to the water where they took on their seal forms once again and swam home.

It was the last time they had gone to that wonderful place of sun and food. It was the beginnng of harder times, periods when his father had gone away from them for weeks at a time. It was the beginning of their involvment in the Great War.

As softly as it had risen up, the memory slowed and stopped but did not fade into forgetfulness. Vivid as if it had happened yesterday, it stayed in Dorian's thoughts and his skin tingled slightly. Across from him, the old elf sat watching him intently.
[color=hotpink][i]The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Post by Guest »

Dorian Drake was a man of few words, and introspective on those. He met the Elf's gaze with the reserved one he had. The aroma in the room was burning seagrass, a sweet and salty aroma. It was the smell of the place he had known when he was young.

The touch of his mother's hands, the dark hair brushing his pale shoulders as she leaned over him, the feel of sticks and stones under tender feet that were used to the padding of flippers, all that was back in his thoughts, and so was the lyrical Selkie speech that his kind used when on two legs.

The shadows had raised the same senses in him that evil had come, that there was trouble, that something hunted. He had been too young then to be able to fully understand what was going on, but now he was better able to grasp it. It was the same warning sense that had driven him home when the city had been attacked, to find Maranda and get their things and leave.

"I have it," he said, and that was all he felt it necessary to say.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

And so it went, seemingly endless practice of diverting the streams of energy punctuated by brief periods of rest with the sweet liquid to drink. As the burns crept forward, the bending of the streams came easier. Advidly alert at first, Maranda eventually drifted off to sleep as the sun began to sink beyond the horizon. The master stoked the fire, tossed more savory herbs onto it and lit candles while the practice continued.

Several times, the lesson involved memories of his childhood, a time of joy that had been tainted by the arrival of darkness and evil and his parent's reaction to it, their courage and strength. Dorian recalled the way the air felt when the creature was about, the odd smell of the air and the strange shimmering of the air, much like heat radiating off scorched earth during very hot summers. Finally, the old elf produced a small wooden artifact from a soft small tan bag.

"This holds the key to mending rips or closing holes between the realms," the elf explained. "Rich with stored energy, you must channel it towards that which needs closing. Once it touches the rend, it will begin the mending process itself. You only need keep it flowing to the correct spot," he laid it on the table.

"Focus on the rune and practice moving that strong energy around the room," he instructed and sat back. The small wooden talisman was alive with power, churning and turning in circles, confined to the area in and around the amulet.
[color=hotpink][i]The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Post by Guest »

Dorian Drake was feeling as weary as if he had spent the whole day rowing on rough seas, though all he had done was sit there and think ! That was certainly new for someone unused to such activity. The way the wooden carving turned and whirled, responding to the currents in the air...some thin and golden, some heavier and red as blood, some faint blue, glowing like moonlight, some a deep purple smokiness that eddied more than it flowed....

He pushed and shoved at them with his mental oar, unaware that sweat was running down his face. He found that the golden ribbons were the easiest to move, but the most fragile; the purple the most difficult to put where you wanted it, like moving heavy loads of ice. The blue was slippery but strong, and the red was sticky, trying to go all sorts of places as it was shivvied along. He struggled to separate them into the four corners of the room.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Through the quiet night, Dorian practiced the new skill, his new teacher observing patiently and offering points to help the fisherman work more efficiently. He might never start a fire or channel the wind, but the energy of this rune had to be under his complete control. Refusing to leave her husband, the blonde finally fell asleep, her head on the table while the old adheil periodically stoked the fire and threw more herbs on the fire. Between practice sessions, the Selkie was given more of the sweet liquid to drink before he was set back to the task again.

As the clear skies began to lighten from inky black to a rich violet, fortelling the rising of the sun, the teacher finally smiled and stood to his feet, crossing to a sidetable where he lifted the lid on a large mason jar and produced two dark green pouches. Holding one out to the fisherman, he patted the exhausted young man on the back.

"You've done well Dorian Drake, better than I hoped. There may be hope for the world after all," he commented as he unwrapped the packet he kept, nodding at the Selkie.

"Eat," he commanded as he took a bit of what appeared to be a somewhat chewy dark bread. "It will strengthen your body, spirit and mind," he added in explanation as he moved to make a fresh pot of tea that smelled strongly of fruit and perhaps a hint of green mint. Pouring three cups, he handed one to Dorian and suggested he wake his wife as the adheil produced a bowl of fruit, some cheese and a loaf of bread to welcome the new day.

Outside, the sound of heavy wings preceeded the sharp loud screech of a bird. The ancient adhiel turned his head towards the door momentarily and frowned.

"Darkness grows," he shook his head sadly. "And it aides the destruction of your city. The rift widens and speed is of the essense. Can you ride, Dorian?"
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Post by Guest »

Dorian felt as weary as if he had been fighting the tides and a heavy storm, all day. He drank as bidden, and gently awakened Maranda.

At the query, he paused for a moment, trying to be awake enough to form words. "I have never ridden anything but a boat," he said, the tiredness reflected in his voice, flat and hoarse.

It was his city that was in danger, after all, and he would go to rescue it, for the sake of his wife, her aunt, and the other fishermen that he knew, and their families. He had little use for kings or queens, or rulers of any kind, but upsetting the status quo, his world of nets and fish and boat - that was an unforgiveable lapse of manners.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Rousing suddenly, the blonde smiled up at her husband, stretched and yawned. "What did I miss?" she mumbled looking about the room.

Shaking his head, the old adhiel's forehead creased into a deep frown at the fisherman's response to his query about riding.

"There isn't time for you to walk back," he announced softly. "You must ride and she should stay here as well," he added solemnly with a glance at Miranda who leapt to her feet and moved to Dorian's side.

"I go where my husband goes," she said stiffly.

"You will be in the way," the mage stood, crossing his arms in front of him. "If you wish to help him, you will remain here, out of harms way and out of his way."

"You don't know that I will be in the way," the blonde retorted, her voice choking on sudden tears she was trying to hold back. "I might be able to help him," she added but the silver haired adhiel simply shook his head and peered back to Dorian.

"You must return quickly to the city, go to where you saw the shadow before. The center of the rift will be somewhere close by. The darkness will be more intense when you find it. There you must find a secluded spot, produce the rune and use it to close the gap between realms, use it just as you've practiced here. Speed is of the essense. If the opening grows too much larger, we will not be able to close it."

"I have a horse that can carry you swiftly if you can but hold on," he offered, his gaze steady on the fisherman waiting for his reply.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Post by Guest »

Dorian Drake sighed. Maranda...she was a good woman. How could he say this, and not get it wrong somehow ? He wasn't good at words, he was a fisherman, and fish don't talk.

"Maranda, I want you safe," he said, simply, "I want to know you are here, and safe. I will go to the city. I can hold on well enough...but land travel, it makes me ill." Riding in a wagon had distressed his belly and soul greatly - away from the water, a Selkie just wasn't at his best. Riding a horse - well, he could hold on, but he had the feeling he would not enjoy the experience.

Muscles heavy from hauling nets and oars stood him up; he had strength of body and spirit still, and determination, the Drakeish quality of everlasting toughness. It was the same thing that got him back to shore despite the wind, the tides and the weather, and sent him out again to do the same the next day. "I'll go now," he said, to the Elf and his wife, and held out his arms to her, to give her a proper farewell.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

With a nod, the adheil started towards the door.

"I'll call your mount and make ready," he announced as he slipped through the door leaving the fisherman and his wife alone. Holding back tears in an effort to be brave, Maranda hugged her husband tightly, her voice cracking with the emotions she wouldn't release.

"Promise me you'll be careful and come back to me," she pleaded, her voice no louder than a whisper. Pulling back, she looked up into his deep-sea blue eyes. She knew that he had enough weight to carry without having to worry about her but it didn't make it easier to have him leave, not knowing if he would return or not. Not wanting to burden him with sad thoughts of her as he did what he must do, she brushed a stray strand of curly blue-black hair off his forehead and put on her best smile, eyes still bright with unshed tears.

"I love you Dorian Drake," she added more loudly just before she stood on tiptoes and kissed him passionately.
Last edited by Shaeliana on Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Post by Guest »

Dorian swept his wife up into his arms, her feet dangling in the air. "I love you, my wife," he said. "I will come back to you." This was a vow, made in the irrevocable faith of a Drake in his ability to carry out the same vow. That was as much farewell as he would say, for to stay a moment longer, he would not be going at all. Maranda was that important to him, that he could even consider letting a whole city be lost to shadow.

He looked at her face, memorizing it, and set her down. It was time to go. With his gaff, and his knife, he would go forth. He walked outside, the slightly wobbly steps of someone still unused to solid ground, jaw set in resolve that he was going to do exactly what he promised...save the city, and return to Maranda.

He then looked on what the Elf called a mount, with an expression that told of his complete inexperience with matters of steeds of any kind.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Outside the small house, Dorian's steed waited somewhat impatiently as it snorted and stamped the ground. Next to him, the blonde gasped and grabbed his arm at the sight of the large palomino colored horse, golden yellow mane almost glistening in the morning sun, large wings tucked under for the moment. Aldebaran stood next to the large stallion smiling.

"Et`lag has agreed to carry you to the city," the adheil announced. "All you need do is hang on, Dorian and he will do the rest. I think you'll find him a far more comfortable ride than any you've tried thus far," he patted the neck of the steed gently, eliciting a soft snort as Et`lag turned his head to peer at the fisherman and his wife. The elf burst out laughing and nodded.

"He approves of your wife and sends his most courteous greetings to the fair Maranda and of course you Dorian," the old man explained. "Because of the fighting over the city, Et`lag will need to set you down about a quarter mark walk from the walls and will wait to return you here once you complete your destiny."

Wings still tucked in, the great stallion knelt down, front knees on the ground to give the fisherman access to mount tucking his legs in front of the wings. Maranda followed her husband, eyes wide with wonder.

"Can I pet..." she began and blushed softly as she realized what she asked. "Can I ... touch him?" she corrected herself. Alderbaran stiffled back a laugh as the stallion whinnied and both nodded. As Dorian climbed on the creature's back, the blonde ran gentle fingers across the silky soft mane, then down Et`lag's face. Snorting softly, the stallion rubbed gently against the girl's cheek pulling away as the adheil warned her to back up so the stallion could rise to his feet.

Biting her lip as the wonder of the moment faded into the reality of what her husband was flying off to do. Soft green eyes shone up at Dorian as she blew him a kiss, her mouth forming the words I love you with no sound coming out.

"Et`lag says give him two pats on the neck when you are settled comfortably and ready to go," the old mage instructed as the dynamics of sitting shifted slightly while the large wings unfolded. Spread out they were impressively large and Maranda giggled from underneath as she backed away towards the house. Once she was clear, the wings flapped a few times as if testing them or signaling the stallion's readiness for flight.
Last edited by Shaeliana on Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Post by Guest »

Dorian Drake viewed the winged horse with alarm. Going on land was bad enough, but going in the air ? But for certain, the heavy muscle that the work of fishing had put onto the young man, would be equal to the task of hanging on. "Ahh....tell him thank-you, he's very kind to offer his help." the fisherman said awkwardly, being unused to fine manners.

He got onto the horse warily, but found that his legs settled along the flanks comfortably enough, though other parts would not appreciate the pressure of a horse's spine for very long. It was the first creature he had ridden, that he could recall. He looked over at Maranda, and nodded solemnly at her silent words. "I love you, my wife," he said aloud, and settled his arms around the creature's neck, clinging with a solid strength. He gave the winged horse two gentle pats and held on for dear life.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Behind his legs, the large wings flexed upwards, sweeping lightly against the fisherman's legs before they pushed back down. A sudden stomach wrenching lurch and Dorian was airborne. Each powerful stroke of the wings lifted them higher and soon they were above the tree tops where they leveled off. After the initial jolt getting off the ground, the motion smoothed out to a very fluid movement, an almost rolling gait that felt more like the swell of waves than the organ jarring thuds of hoofs striking earth.

Below him, his wife waved and called after him, "I love you!" Eyes wide with wonder, mouth spread in a huge smile, she waved until her husband was lost to sight and with a sigh, turned to the old adheil.

What had taken the better part of a day traveling by boat and foot, took just less than a candlemark on the winged horse. The air was cool and damp as it rushed past Dorian's face, tugging his hair back from his face. Wings spread wide, Et'lag began to coast as he descended. The final thud as hooves touched the ground once again was less jarring than Dorian's steps from his boat to the dock. Just outside the city, the white stallion folded his wings and pranced as close as he dared before he stopped and snorted.

In the distance, the city was still under attack, the floating fleet still surrounded Kings Court, launching the occasional fireball on the city while sporadic flurries of arrows went both ways. Still, the fighting had lessened considerably and this section of woods was strangely empty. Due west was the city wall and the western gate. Further south would take Dorian to the shore of Mer de le Luna. Getting inside the gates would be the first obstacle to overcome.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Post by Guest »

The flight had been dizzying at first, but he soon got used to the feel of the air, not unlike travelling on water. He slid from the horse's back and said a polite thank you.

He had never really been outside the gates of the city since his wedding trip, and hadn't encountered any trouble before. Today might be a little different. Still, there was nothing for it; he knew he could get in by finding the coastline and going that way, but there was an issue of time. He went forth, careful with the gaff, for on land he was still clumsy, to see how he could best go about getting into the city.

There was no doubt in his mind, which could be said to be heroic, or strange, or both, but actually, Dorian didn't have any room in his mind for thoughts of dismay or doubt, he had to concentrate too hard on the task at hand.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

While there was no foe amassed against the western wall, there was still a presence guarding that wall, though smaller than that holding the east where most f the fighting was occuring. Overhead, the airships still occasionally lobed another fireball into the hapless city and at least one ship that had been brought to the ground. It lay smouldering near the wall.

On the wall over the gates, a young man who couldn't have been more than 14 hollered at Drake. "Stop right there!" the lad's voice shook with uncertainty as the boney youngster flipped lank blonde hair out of his face.

"Who are you? What do you want?" he demanded, an arrow notched and aimed at the fisherman.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Post by Guest »

"This city is my home," Dorian Drake said, not one for speeches. "I want to come in and fight to free it." If the boy would not let him in, there were other ways to get in, by going to the shoreline and swimming.

He stood there in spite of the arrow, since he didn't lack for courage.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

The lad blinked and gulped, hesitated a moment then looked down and spoke with someone below. Face still somberly businesslike, he lowered the bow and nodded to the fisherman.

"Come in then but hurry yerself," he shouted as the gates began to groan and open, the big heavy wooden doors swinging slowly inward. Opening just wide enough for Dorian to slip through, he was met on the other side by three men standing ready, hands on their swords. The older of the three, a tall man with lanky blonde hair and a scraggly sparse beard stepped forward.

"Strange times ta be travelin' in these parts," he addressed the fisherman calmly.

Behind him, the city streets were choked with smoke and folks rushing about with buckets of water in an effort to put fires out. Two small children sat off to one side, a boy and girl, holding onto one another and huddled against a wall, tear stained faces now blank stares as they watched the turmoil about them. Screams punctuated the air as another fireball flew through over their heads towards the part of town where the church of Domnicus buidlng lay. Hands flew up as folks ducked the bits of flaming debris that dropped from the fireball.

"And alone too. Live here? Give us yer name an' wherebouts in the city ya live," the blonde man added gruffly.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Post by Guest »

"I had to get my wife safely away," Dorian replied. "My shack is on the docks, if they're still left; I am Dorian Drake, son of Old Nate Drake, and a fisherman." There was considerable pride in him to say that, for it was something to be prideful about. He ignored the fire and its aftermath. Time to settle accounts, this darkness was not overtaking HIS city. He wondered if the Church was the best place to go, given it was a spiritual sort of place, and he was dealing with the spirit world. This took a lot of thought, as Dorian was not the brightest lamp in town, even now. Asking for directions, well, that was the proper way if he ever wanted to find anything. Maranda had trained him well. "This darkness, you have seen it ? I'm going to thump it one."
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Already noting that Dorian had no weapon save a fishing gaff in his hand, the soldier nodded and they all relaxed, hands moving away from weapons.

"Darkness?" the tall man shrugged. "Flyin' death's not dark enough for ya? There's rumors of all sorts in the city; tales of evil attackin' the church or from inside the church. Depends on who ya talk to. But, if yer smart, ye'll avoid the palace square and area around the church basillica. Targets of the flying monsters, they are. Ye'll only get yerself burnt roamin' there," the tall soldier warned.

"Avenue of trade's taken a beatin' too," chimed in the soldier to the left of him, a short stocky man with long dark hair pulled back into a pony tail. "They knew where ta hit us so's it hurt," he added shaking his head. "Every man o' the city's been asked ta man the walls though what good the walls are against flyin' death is still a mystery ta me," he coughed and slapped a meaty hand on the shoulder of his comrade.

"We'd best move on ta check in with the captain," he said quietly. The other nodded, nodded at Dorian and the trio moved on.

"Watch yourself in the city lad," the tall man offered quietly as the soldiers began to move away. "There's factions about that'll take yer head before askin' questions," he added as the men departed, leaving Dorian standing in the street. The young lad on the wall had gone back to watching the outside.

Smoke rose from most areas of the city, but it did seem the haze was thicker in the center of the city where indeed the church and palace were located. In the south of the city, the fisherman could sense more than see the darkness. Hovering. Seething. A churning cloud of evil that watched, waited. And grew.

Noticably, the black mass was expanding and darkening as if it fed off the fighting in the city.
Last edited by Shaeliana on Sun May 01, 2005 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Post by Guest »

Dorian shrugged. He'd speak to the Captain, but he was also going on his own errand, and that was to the church, to confront this blasted shadow that was mucking up HIS city.

It was just something the fisherman would not stand for a moment longer than he had to, now that he had the means to deal with it.

He set off with the 'soldiers', his gait still awkward on land, but he was careful with his feet and the gaff.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

OOC: ACK! Sorry... my post was not well written. :shock: The soldiers moved off and left Dorian on his own. I edited my post to more acurately reflect that. Sorry for the confusion Dorian!
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Post by Guest »

OOC: so noted.

IC: Dorian shrugged and set off at his awkward walk to the Church, hefting the gaff as he did so. Time, he thought, for a reckoning, and slowed his pace to recall all the exercises the old elf had taught him. He'd take it on, and he'd do his best. Inhaling deeply, he stood at last by the Church, and considered his foe.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

The area in front of the church was a mass of angry confusion. A wall of Emerald Guard elves held a line to the fisherman's right, facing a mass of common folk from Kings Court led by several men in brown robes of some sort, clearly not the clothing of the Church of the One. On horseback, a church official clad in white was trying to reason with the crowd and the leader of the elves, a priestess of some sort.

South of there, behind the palace was the churning darkness hovering over the city. A flash of green broke out of the cloud accompanied by a fireball. Had he not been studying the darkness, Dorian might have thought the fireball came from the dark chaos but in reality it had been fired by an airship floating behind the darkness. Perhaps the lightening like flash had been a response to the fireball invading the dark mass's space.

At the forefront of the unruly crowd of commoners, a man stood screaming out obscenities at the leader of the elves, threatening anyone who came near with his weapon. A strand of the darkness, like a thin rope, pierced the man's forehead and his eyes had a strange appearance. Suddenly, shots were fired and fighting broke out on both sides while the leaders worked frantically to subdue the masses and bring order back to the plaza. In the confusion, the dark man made his escape, climbing up the side of the basillica where the ribbon of darkness broke. The darkness still attached to the man disappeared inside of him as he worked his way across to the back side of the church. In the sky, the dark cloud of evil pulled itself together in a tighter formation, still hovering to the south of where Dorian now stood.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Post by Guest »

Dorian frowned at the ill manners being shown; the townspeople were the ones he sold fish to, so you had to be polite. The Elves, well, they might also want to buy fish, so there was another reason to be polite. A Drake did not care whose hand held the coin for his fish.

He decided that the back entrance was the way to go, and sidled awkwardly along in that direction, at a steady pace, so he didn't fall down. Surely no point in arguing with those folks at the front of the building, that would take too long, and he hadn't liked the look of the fellow with the darkness. Besides, this would be a good warm-up for him, to see if he had learned the new skill.
Last edited by Guest on Sun May 08, 2005 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Behind the church, the grounds were deserted for the most part, sensible folk hiding from the barrage of death that hung over the city. Oddly enough, though it was a dark day emotionally, the sun shone brightly with only a few clouds drifting lazily along high in the sky, above the mortal turmoil that ravaged this part of Tazlure.

Even more telling, the streets here were bathed in warm yellow sun-shine, unhindered by the tumultuous mass of darkness that the young fisherman perceived above him. Those few beings who dared to leave hiding seemed unaware of it's presence as they hurried along, eyes darting frequently to the sky-ships that floated around the edges of the city.

The boiling motion of the darkness came from a spot near the center and there the blackness was most intense. The hair on Dorian's neck stood up, prickly tingles shooting across his skin as he gazed up at the rend between the realms. Even as he watched, the inky center widened and grew, the rolling cloud-like mass expanding as the motion speeded up. Nearby, someone screamed and then, the man he'd seen climbing the basillica ran into the rode and stood under the dark mass, arms raised to the heavens while the darkness began to reach down to touch him once again.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]

Return to “On the Water Archive”