Sailing Vessel the Djinni's Jewel ~ Samheen 19th

Moderator: Mods

Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

A virgin? Navanod lifted his head and smiled down at her, a warm and compassionate grin steady upon his face. Try as she might, she'll be loud...and they'll hear her, for there's always a measure of pain with a woman's first. She might be given to some embarrassment, but there's fewer more trustworthy ears than those aboard this ship, and they'll be kind to her, he thought, pressing his lips to her forehead.

"I didn't know, Automne. Still, I can think of no better moment if you're ready, and I will do what I can to make you as comfortable as I can. Still, it will be...painful for you, despite my efforts. You must not worry, and you must trust in me, for I would never hurt you. After this first time...after your body is awakened...you will come to know pleasure in it without such pain again," he said, his voice a soft whisper upon her. He cupped his hand behind her head and kissed her then, a slow, hot kiss designed to distract her as his other hand snaked up much further than any had ever gone, reaching her hip and pushing up her skirt such that left her knees exposed.

With her skirts raised and his body pressed into hers, he released her from his kiss and gazed at her, a look of mirth in his eyes as his searching hand upon her hip held her body to his. "Are you ready, Automne?" he asked, his breath coming short already and his pants swelling against her.

Post by Guest »

"I'm sorry to make things so difficult," she wanted to turn her head away in embarassment. Her rather independent childhood left her no time to 'play' with the boys and young men and travellers who visited Pan's Isle. But his hand caught her turning head smoothly, lovingly, back to him.

He took her into a deep and sensuous kiss. He had kissed her before, but not like this. Her mind froze and she could think of nothing else but kissing him back. And hopefully by some miracle letting it be as wonderful coming back.

She did not notice his other hand or where it wen but her body did... it could feel everything. It began to throb in places... well... places that she was embarassed about getting warmer and sensetive. She also thought this made her a bad panling, to be ashamed of such things.

She made up her mind that she would not let fear of the pain stop her, and she let one of her arms travel down his back, feeling him out. She wanted to imprint his image in his mind... an image she would know by hand, ear, sight, ear... maybe even taste. :shock:

"I'm ready," she smiled innocently, her face glowing with heat... her breaths shorter and more laborous.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Navanod smiled down at Automne, his heart warming at her embarrassment as well as her bravery. It is no small thing she asks. At least I can be certain it's done correctly, he thought, kissing her once more as his other hand slipped down to find her other thigh, for he would have her become accustomed to his touch quickly. He distracted her with his lips, moving beyond her mouth to her jaw, and then to the side of her neck, playfully nibbling upon her as he went, his hot breath falling over her in a torrent.

And then he stopped completely, drawing away from her and sliding down, down...down until Automne could feel his breath and his lips upon her thigh...upon the inside of her left thigh as he knelt before her, her left leg held up by one hand while his other remained upon her rear, holding her to him. For better or worse, she will not forget her first. It must be perfect, he thought, working his way higher and higher, his warm mouth upon her and his head quickly drawing towards her crotch.

Post by Guest »

She was suddenly unsure of whether or not she was, indeed, ready. For it seemed her breath could not still itself and that she was die of embarrassment as he worked his magic with his lips and hands. It did quiet her fears a bit, but her wariness that crawled it's way around her mind had a peculiar way of escaping, her eyes fluttered suddenly and she was sure her hands were shaking. Oooh... Oh no. Um-Oh. Oooh. Oh my. Her mind tangled and slid between itself, muttering cautious warnings silenced by a brief flare of joy.

Her muscular, but not unfeminine thighs seems to wriggle slightly in both acceptance of his approach and nervousness. I should be braver for him... but... but oh he's so terribly close. Her blush, she had feared, had crept onto her face and turned her slightly tanned complexion a faded rosy color all over. Certainly it was very hot in here, far too hot. Hotter than it had been, goodness it was hot. Very hot. What should one do with one's hands and feet during a time when things were this hot? One hand. almost instinctively clutched, gropingly at the surface he had perched her on. She imagined she looked quite stupid, sitting up there looking around in a flutter, in such a tumultuous flutter that she felt that all the little caterpillars which had just matured into full grown butterflies in her belly would surely reach her heart and explode through her chest.

"Flutter by," she managed to whisper for some strange reason. Was there something... some, if very small, thing she had forgotten? She couldn't remember head buzzing like a bee, heart like a butterfly, and hands like the reeds that the Nymph Pan had chased in a long ago legend, like reeds in that way that they swayed when he swayed. Had destiny come like a great gale in the form of Navanod? Ready to blow her out of where she sat in life and into a whole new world. Covered in stars and Fire-Flashers... so they've said. Well that's what her younger gal-pals had described to her, back on the isle which was not to far away. It was a strange feeling, being this close to Ol' Mama Elf. Suddenly she was stricken with a wave life, one with had always been present within her, beneath the cozy comforting young girl that Automne was, lay a bit of a vixen. This bit flashed in her eyes, inspired by the rebellious intentions Automne had wanted to put against her mother. No way she could stop me... In her private meditation she found she was all stars on the inside, but at the center of her cosmos was a bright shining, liquid gold, sun that beat like a heart and spun like a dancer, powered by heat, love and powerful urges and such and such.

"Navanod," she felt herself speaking the name a prayer, as a smirk played upon her lips. I am ready...
Last edited by Guest on Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

The air around her seemed to throb with an intensity of it's own, and the sounds beyond the walls fell away in favor of the moist, hungry sounds of Navanod's work and her own shallow, quick panting. She hardly noticed the paces of feet upon the deck only just above her or the sounds of the ship working through the water anymore.

The hammock swayed like a frantic, urgent animal, almost promising Automne some respite from Navanod's oral attack upon her tender leg, but his grip upon her was certain and demanding, his head locked between her thighs despite whatever way her body might involuntarily squirm and sway in response to the torrent of new experiences running through it. Just as it seemed he could no go higher, he pulled her body to him, the hammock settling her womanhood over his searing, kissing lips, his tongue ready to massage her until he felt her open up to him completely.

As if his bold, demanding actions shook the very world around her, Automne could feel the room spinning and quivering, the walls leaning and turning as the deck spun overhead. Her only respite was the sturdy, thick hull behind her, close enough that she might keep some balance against it with her hand as her body seemed to betray her with shudders and quivers that were well beyond her control, her strong legs having almost taken a life of their own as they quivered to close around Navanod's head to either protect her maidenhead or possibly drawn him in for much, much more.

Post by Guest »

Though she found a bit more grip on her world, well... maybe not grip, but a little more surety in what she was doing, and that the world wouldnt cease to exist if she went on with this, she couldn't help throwing her head back a little, panting a little, trying to keep quiet. This was all very frustrating business. the hand released it's grip on the hammock and went to hold her up against the hull. She let out a tiny yelp when she slid down the hammock a ways and settled upon his mouth. The flower felt like a victim, and the vixen felt empowered, like she'd been waiting a long time for this.

She felt the area she'd protected throughout her life come alive and react on it's own beggin him for what it knew would come.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

All at once, Navanod stopped. Like the ocean suddenly receding into nothing, or the skies turning from blue to red, his white-hot, intimate connection with Automne was broken as he lifted his head to look up at her, a questioning, quizzical look upon his face. While it might have been the gloom, there seemed to be a sense of frantic denial as well, as if he refused to believe anything was wrong at all.

And then he spoke, his hot breath rolling out over Automne's more delicate features like a storm rushing over her. His words were hushed and quick. "Something's wrong. We've...turned..." he said, his words emphasized by the stomping of more people not only above their heads on the deck above, but just outside the cabin as well, stomps that should not have been there.

As if to meet and confirm his concerns, the sounds of movement outside his door were suddenly joined by the sounds of an axe chopping upon wood, the shouts of a few angry, worried sailors joining it's repeated strikes filtering through the thin walls of the cabin to invade upon the lovers. Thunk! Thunk! "Break it open! He'll be in there for sure!"

Post by Guest »

Curious pleasure and confusion was replaced with panic. "What.. wrong?" She gasped as she heard the stomps, she couldn't help but to slip off the already tilted hammock and down beside Navanod with a 'plunk'. She gave a little scream as an axe began to chop upon something. "What's going on!?" she whispered to him frantically, terror rising in her belly.

She pressed herself close to him for protection, feeling the erection still there was a little embarrassing, but the matter at hand was able to defeat that abashment. "Navanod..." she didn't notice but she was shaking, her arms trembling as she clutched them to her chest, and huddled to his chest, as a dove in the winds of a storm, cowering in a tree. Normally she wouldnt be this broken up but with all that had happened, she had been trembling already. A horrifying thought flashed through her mind: What if this was all a set-up and they're after Navanod? She didn't have an answer, but merely hoped that he would.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

"It's not here!" breathed Navanod at last, the relief apparent in his body. His nearness to Automne was something different now...something perhaps less than what they were about to experience together, and something perhaps more as well, his hammering heartbeat apparent through his entire body and his excitement still apparent by the feel of his stiffness against her. He clung to her then, holding her in a protective grip and rising such that his body would protect her modesty from the door, for her skirts had been lifted leaving only his lean form between her and the cabin's thin, shaking door.

Turning, he looked her in the eyes. His expression was fearful...she could still see the fear in him...but the frantic anxiety had gone out. "They're not hammering upon our door, Automne. I recognize the voices...they're men that I trust. Something has them upset..." The pirates? Does this have something to do with the pirates? the thought intruded upon the bard, giving him to glance back at the door once more and then return his eyes to his student and lover. If they take the ship, they'll rape her. I'll die before I let that happen, but if they overtake the ship, my death would be all too easy to them.

"I need to go..." don't exclude her. She has far more to lose than I do now. "...no, we need to go find out what's happening," he said, backing away and taking hold of her hands to help her up to her feet. "I'm sure it's nothing, my love...nothing at all. Let's go see if we can help at all?" he offered, his voice strong yet strangely fragile. Behind him, the sailors continued to hammer at a door...not their door, but a door just nearby...trying to get beyond.

Post by Guest »

Relief came soon enough, she in Navanod's arms. She felt her chest swell with adoration for him, sheltering her from the door, protecting her modesty with his own. She held closer, and for a short time they held each other's breaths in one anothers lungs, feeling the panic, straining their ears. Finally, "They're not hammering upon our door, Automne. I recognize the voices...they're men that I trust. Something has them upset..." She nodded, even though she had known it was not their door, she had still felt a tremendous fear with the sudden interuption.

"Or someone..." She searched his face for a hint at what to do.

"I need to go..." he paused, "...no, we need to go find out what's happening."

"Lead the way," she smiled, trying to fortify his subtle uneasiness, she knew her smile could work wonders... and for one she deeply cared about, well, she could only imagine considering he felt the same for her. She took a few seconds to make herself look somewhat decent, her face probably red as a radish and skirts wrinkled. She prayed she looked somewhat composed.

"I'm sure it's nothing, my love...nothing at all. Let's go see if we can help at all?"

"Yes, that's probably the only thing we can do at the moment..." She looked down, he had sheltered her and now, if he were to walk out wouldn't he be a little embarrassed? "Let me walk in front of you," despite her distress over the previous situation, she also seemed to miss that fire in her veins. She felt that that moment would have to wait a time before it resurfaced. She kissed what was left of it away on his lips, sweetly imparting her love to him with her mouth, soft as rose petals and as succulent as fresh fruit. "If you want, pet." She tried out the little pet name and thought it sounded alright, though she wondered if this should have been used the other way around. She took his hand in hers, letting him know she would safe that moment for a later time but for now they should move on.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Automne had come to know Navanod well enough to detect his heart often enough. His was a large one, full of life and expression, and she could not imagine him hiding his feelings easily...at least not from her. He smiled at her, returning her kiss with desperate, hopeful passion as well as a silent, binding promise...we will recapture this moment soon enough...before they finally pushed their way beyond the cabin to the stern gallery beyond.

It was here the source of their troubles could be seen, for this was where the sailors came, axes in hands to chop at the door just to the stern of the oddly-shaped chamber. The chamber was lined with numerous doors, each one leading to a small cabin similar to the one from which Automne had just emerged, but the rearward door alone lead to a very special room, a place known as the tiller room or the rudder room, and it was in there the ship's great rudder was controlled, a system of ropes and pulleys working to position the rudder based on the movements of the great wheel above. They chopped at the door furiously, clearly close to breaking through. One of the sailors turned and touched a knuckle to his forward to greet Navanod and Automne.

"One of the damned lubbers we took on inna Citadel...black traitor! He'm locked hisself in the rudder room and cut away the Jewel's ass, the filthy vandal! They're gainin' on us now, Nod. Captain's in a damned panic ta get us cleared away fer action..." he continued, though Automne knew that his words were grave as Navanod's hand tightened upon hers instinctively. He nodded to the sailor and turned to her, motioning her to the stairway once more. As they moved, he explained what the sailor had said in case she did not understand the harsh, nautical terms.

"We had a traitor aboard, my sweet," responded Navanod quickly and quietly, a pet name of his own coming to his lips as naturally as if he were born knowing it. "He disabled the ship so that the pirates we saw earlier could catch us. And it looks like they will, Automne. There might be fighting soon."

Post by Guest »

She understood their speech enough to decifer what they were saying and the horrible realization coupled with this struck her hard.

"He disabled the ship so that the pirates we saw earlier could catch us. And it looks like they will, Automne. There might be fighting soon."

She looked at him sadly, holding his hand tighter. "I have a whip, if we need to fight, then I will fight. Im not very good, but-... Is there a chance they won't take the ship?" These were a few words spoken on the way to the upper-deck, where Automne assumed she would see a fiery pirate ship approaching as the Captain panicked and crewmembers went reeling, preparing for battle. "Or... I don't know... that we'll make it?" She was growing more hectic on the inside and she couldn't help growing a little teary. She loved Navanod, she did, and she had enough to impart to him and all the world, but now... he alone had her fondest love, a real waking love. She did not want to lose him and was probably making him more worried with her questions.

"J-just ignore me, we should help the captain, right?"
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Automne's first vision of the pirate vessel was a chilling one. It was not directly behind the Jewel, but was instead nearby beside it, appearing to sail away from them with it's back and left sides visible to her, it's dark, sleek shape so close she could see the ruthless people aboard her deck and the tattered, patched sails, five of them, open and stiff with the brisk breeze. The pirate ship's name could be clearly seen...the Myrmidon...and she leaned gracefully away from the wind, leaping and charging as though she flew without need of water below.

The Jewell, however, was suffering. Only the three of her sails were open to the wind, and she slugged along with the wind directly behind her, her bow pressed down into the waters such that she labored heavily and shuddered with every crest she struck. Captain November was at the helm, though the wheel did not answer...it swung and turned with no purpose or grip...and he eyed the nearby pirate ship with clear apprehension.

"No," came Navanod's sudden reply as he checked the position of the pirate ship. "Automne, we will hide you! Yes...we'll stash you in the cable tiers so the pirates won't find you. They only want the cargo aboard, that's all. If you hide there, they won't see you and you'll be safe even if we lose the ship," he rationalized, the frantic tone to his voice making it clear that he did not believe they would escape the pirates...and they would not be able to beat them either. "Come with me! We'll find you a place below..." he said, taking her hand and leading her back towards the hatch to find a fitting place to hide his most precious flower from the wrath of the coming battle.

Post by Guest »

She shivered closer to Navanod, it all seemed like terrible foreshadowing. There would be no bright beam of golden light from the heavens to save them.

"But Navanod! Surely we... we can do something. To give up that easilly?" She barely had time to question anything as he gripped her and began to run with her. A look of horrified worry crossed her face. "Navanod." She gripped his hand in hers right back. "What will you do?" She knew she had little choice in the matter considering the fact that she could do barely anything with her whip. And even then she might slash herself. She felt so weak in this situation. This was supposed to be happy dammit.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Even before they had left the busy deck, the Myrmidon had begun her turn, bringing her side and her lethal, sharp cutwater into view. She was screaming towards them now, the side of that dark and dirty vessel closing on the Jewel faster than Automne would believe possible.

At her questions, Navanod rounded on her, a look of grim desperation in his eyes. "We can't beat them, my little flower. There are perhaps three dozen men aboard our ship, and perhaps two hundred among the pirates. If we fight them, we will only die...and I will have us both live. They will come aboard, and they will search our holds and steal what goods they find...and we will stand aside and let them, for the pirates will not attack us if we surrender. They want our treasures, Automne...not our lives."

"But if they should see you, they will take you as well, for you are among those treasures," he explained, instantly imagining what should happen if his student should wind up in the hands of the pirates. Dearest Mother, they will rob her of her innocence. They will take from her what she chose to give only to me, and they will break her. Will they take her spirit as well? "I will hide you in the cable tiers, and you must make no sound at all while they rob the ship! Do you understand, Automne? I have another student...Kailleah...she must be hidden as well. Come, we must go..."

He lead her back down to the decks beneath, the dark gloom of the interior still interrupted by the sounds of the blocked rudder room door where the sailors chopped to gain entry. Navanod called out for one of his students, a young woman he called Kailleah, before he lead them both lower, lower...down into a dark, wet area of the ship where the air was putrid and stale and the floor wet with water. At the front of the ship was a series of low, deep alcoves where the Jewel's heavier cables were stored, each one perhaps a foot thick and coated in slimy, moist leather or hemp.

"Climb over the ropes and hide yourselves at the back of the shelf," instructed Navanod, the sounds of shouts already apparent from the decks high above. "Whatever happens...do not come out until I return for you! Push the cables before you that you won't be seen easily, and await my return!" he begged, handing them both into the large shelf. The shelf was perhaps nine feet deep, plenty of space for the two girls to lie and wait, hidden by the massive coils of cord.
Maeve: It starts with ambition
Meridiuz: It ends with Grant

Post by Guest »

She felt desperately lonely even then as she knew he would leave her, but did not speak a word. Silence, in this case, was a definite consent. She ushered Kailleah in before her, concerned with the other's safety more than her own. She climbed down shortly after, making them very close in the dark, melding into one lump of a shadow. She made an apologetic look towards this woman whom she barely knew. And pulled the cables on top of them, making sure that first Kailleah, then herself were obscured completely from view. I wonder how long Kai and Noddie have known each other? She pondered these and other random questioins to keep herself distracted, however her hands and knees told a different story. As she had perched herself down, knees drawn up she was shaking. Pan, if you decide to hear me... well... I dont know what you can do... or if you'd want to, but it sure would be quite dandy for you protect Navanod.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Silence. The silence was not perfect, not at all...the sounds of her own heartbeat was suddenly very loud to Automne, as were the sounds of her breath as well as the shallow gasps of the woman beside her. Kailleah had managed to conduct herself well, climbing and hiding within the cable tier without a word of complaint or dissent, placing her trust in Navanod as well. She was young...almost still a girl...and fully of adhiel blood, with a narrow, tiny form that could curl up into a ball that would not easily be found.

While silent they were, it was the smells that were perhaps the most difficult. The cable tiers smelled of sour mold and wet leather as well as the acidic grime of the deep sea, smells that were somewhat revolting. They mixed with the rather embarrassing scent of Automne's sex, for she could still feel the moisture and warmth of Navanod's attentions toward her though she had long since left this behind.

"You are Automne?" came the hushed whisper of the girl, a hand reaching out to touch Automne's face in the gloom. She spoke the adhiel tongue, and she spoke it with the fluency of a girl who had known nothing else. "You come to us with Navanod? What will happen? Why do they fear?" she asked, her voice trembling with fear and uncertainty. Somewhere above, the sounds of shouting could be heard and a few very loud thumps and bumps, perhaps another hull rubbing into the Jewel.

Post by Guest »

Automne felt very disgusting suddenly, next to this young girl. She blushed in the darkness. The girl spoke. It was like a breath of fresh air, the adhiel tongue, for it had been a while since she had heard it. She responded quickly, quietly, breathlessly, back.

"Bad men are coming. We must stay quiet until they are gone. It will be alright if they dont find us." Automne smiled her best in the darkness, although she was sure it didn't make a difference, not like anyone could see her. If they took Automne away it was one thing, however, if they took Kailleah it would be completely different. She promised right then and there, that if things should turn bad she would protect the younger. Oh Pan, don't let it get that bad.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

The next mark passed like a very bad nightmare. Automne could follow the events above by imagination alone, for she could hear them unfold above her and she could imagine what each sound meant, augmented by her mind to represent a hundred new disasters visited upon the crew above. It began with a powerful bump as the myrmidon boarded the Jewel, though there were no signs of fighting at all. The stomps of hundreds of pirates leaping aboard was enough to understand why, for Navanod had been right...they were almost countless, and they could not have been beaten.

They wasted little time charging below to tackle the cargo hold, lifting out what they found with little to no regard for what it might be. They did this for much of their time, gathering, netting, and lifting out one load after another. When the hold was apparently cleared, the sounds of laughter and almost friendly conversation could be heard above as if they were a long distance from Automne, and it seemed as if they might be nearly complete and ready to depart.

When the shouts finally came, Automne knew her life was about to begun a living hell. The shouts were from an argument between several pirates as they pushed down to the hold once more and began scouting forward, the smells of burning oil from their lamp coming to her nose to join the other smells that infected the air. They passed before the cable tiers and she could see the one that lead them, the same sailor with dark, miscolored teeth that she had passed so long ago. He had been carrying an axe, and it was he that had betrayed the Jewel, locking himself in the rudder room and cutting away her steerage such that the myrmidon could catch them all.

"She must be down here. I saw her...small and dark, with hair that shimmered. She's down here somewhere...spread out and look around..." came his command, giving the six pirates to separate and spread out among the remaining barrels of fresh water, the spirit locker, the canvas room, and the orlop. One of them came near to the cable tiers then, gazing in with malevolent, angry eyes...this was certainly not a pirate from any romantic story, with his grizzly appearance and harsh, unforgiving expression...and Automne could feel Kailleah's body beside her tense and rigid from terror. The pirate turned to leave, convinced that the cable tiers were clear, when a very slight, shuddering sniff came from the girl beside her, instantly drawing the pirate's attention again.

"Ah! We got one in the tiers!" proclaimed the pirate at once, his lantern held up to cast a light into the deep shelf where Kailleah and Automne hid themselves. "Come out, come out, little girl! If I must come in after you, I'll flog you up and down the ship, I swear it!"

Post by Guest »

Oh... oh horrors. Automne froze as they were found out, a deep penetrating fear spread through her. It was like being submerged in the waters that were all around her. It's not Kai's fault. Poor thing, I'm surprised she didn't move sooner. But what to do now? Her voice in her head was an airy bell as a lead weight drained althe way through her, to her stomach and then weighting her feet, it made her feel like swaying, swaying a getting nice and sick. If she got up now she could save Kailleah possibly. Who was small and dark? Automne? Kailleah was probably fair, Automne couldn't recall. But if she stood up now she could prevent anything else bad from happening. A whip on her bandolier. A few musical intruments. Nothing of any real use besides the whip.

If she moved now.

If.

Her feet were cold dead corpse joints. She had no control. If she moved now she could save Kailleah. Better one than both, they were already found out. But somehow she could't move. Move you damned legs! She was frantic, trying to get her legs moving. What if Kai moved before she could protect her? This inspired some movement, that movement was enough. Slowly Automne moved, quickly enough to be the shape that they had seen move, but still low enough to put her hand on a stack of cables that would slide down on Kai and hide her when she stood, maybe hurt a little, but it was worth it.

"Please. Don't hurt me." Automne turned so that the whip was out of sight. She began to stand out of the shelf and hoist herself away from Kailleah, whom she prayed would be silent. Be a good girl Kai. Automne was quivering all over. She was certainly going into certain death, or worse. Disobeying Navanod, but... but this was important.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Thankfully, Kai was as discrete as a hidden mouse, flashing her terrified eyes upward at Automne as the bard rose and announced herself, further covering and hiding the girl as she rose up. The cable tier was deep and low, forcing her to crouch and crawl forward, but it simplified her task of hiding her whip, for they would not be able to see much of her in the dark shadows of the wide shelf.

"Here she is! This looks like the one, Dotty. C'mon, sweets, come on out and you'll live. We're just 'ere for the cargo," stressed the pirate as five more of his friends joined him, they having been spread out to search for her alone. All at once, Automne recognized one of the pirates as the sailor with the dark, miscolored teeth, the one she had seen marks before as he carried a boarding axe back to the rudder room. He was the one that had betrayed the ship, and it was undoubtedly he that had remembered her face from earlier, bringing a few men down to find her.

"There she is! Didn't I say she was the finest treasure aboard?" he leered, glancing around at his fellow pirates. "We'll take 'er up to see the Cap'n, but only after I search her first," proclaimed the traitor, his smile one that spoke of cruelty and excitement. None of the pirates present even glanced in the direction of Kailleah, convinced that they had found all that there was to be found within the tier. Automne's diversion had worked, though it was clear that her sacrifice would cost her far more than her life. "C'mon, sweets, before we'm have to come in after you!" he added, reaching out to help her out of the narrow shelf.

Post by Guest »

Automne sneered as she recognized him. There was no way out, she knew that much. But it seemed like they considered her valuable. That might mean they'd keep her alive. Should she use the whip? Was it better to appear weak or someone, if given the chance, who could bite back.

"I can help myself out, thank you." Her voice was strained to calm so it hurt her throat as she attempted to control herself. It would be far better to die now, than be... than be taken by these blackgaurds. As his hand was still in place to help her out, she aimed to bite the hand, give herself a bit of time to draw her whip into an area where she could actually use it.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

It was clear that the pirate never expected anything such as the bite Automne placed upon his hand, the salty taste of his skin unavoidable as he barked out in pain. His hand was touch and calloused from yahren of handing and coiling rope, but her teeth pushed into his hardened flesh easily enough, drawing blood and an enraged shout from the rough man.

His response was direct and without any subtlety or tact. Quick as lightning, Automne felt another hand clutch at her hair, balling into a fist that tugged at her roots in such a painful way that pinpricks of light flooded her vision. The merciless hand yanked upon her hair, pulling her out from the shelf entirely and onto the floor amid the six pirates, most of them laughing at her frenzied resistance to the dark-toothed pirate, his hand bleeding and perhaps mangled. It was clear they could see her whip, but they didn't seem to care or respond to it at all, comfortable that she could never escape them to actually use it or, even if she could, it would mean very little to them.

"That treacherous bitch!" hollered the injured pirate, staring down at Automne with a strange combination of rage and....glee? It was no whip he drew from his belt, but a wicked falchion, a thick, heavy weapon of modest length designed to chop and chop endlessly...and his was already nicked and even bloody from the work he had already done in times past as well as today. He drew it with the clean precision of a very skilled warrior, raising it over his head to cut down the rebellious girl...

"Noooo, no ya don't, mate," came the voice of the man next to him, a man of dark complexion with skin the color of stained mahogany. "So she gots a bit of fight left in her? Well, we take away her fight. I got just the way. Take her up, mates!" he grinned, his teeth nearly glowing over his dark skin. He stepped forward and reached out for Automne along with two of his friends, hands reaching to her carefully that they won't be bit as their companion's had.

Post by Guest »

She had been flung to the ground, such sudden movement and burst of pain had sent the floor swirling beneath her. Her vision cleared and she was facing the terrible falchion, her first action was to huddle up closer, like a turtle, shrinking back from the blow that she was sure would come. But it did not.

"Noooo, no ya don't, mate," said one of the six, his voice eeking out and accented with the sea. She flinched as they reached out for her, and triend to squirm away, but felt very queasy and dizzy with fright. The world was swimming and all she knew was to wiggle, wiggle, squirm and push. Now's the part where my valiant hero comes to rescue me, Automne thought with grim sarcasm.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

The hands that collected Automne first were from behind her, hands that were once again calloused and tough from a life at sea. They grabbed her roughly, wrapping around her neck in an iron grip that threatened to choke the life out of her, squeezing and lifting to bring her forcibly to her feet such that her strangled vision began to darknen. The other hands collected her arms, hands that were far too large and strong for the woman to resist, as the dark man approached, a wicked knife drawn in his hand.

"We don't wanna spoil all her fight, do we? Hold her still," commanded the dark man as he reached with his blade towards her neck and cut, slashing at her dress instead of her person. As her things were taken from her and cast away like so much refuse, she could feel the cool blade of the knife run it's course, slashing her dress away and leaving her with only her loose shift beneath, the flimsy wrap already wet and clinging to her terrified form like a second skin. The scent of dark tooth's blood was faint in the air, her bite bleeding still though he gave it no notice, standing to once side and watching with lazy amusement as he watched, his eyes drawn down to her suddenly very visible body.

Once she had been robbed of all she owned and left with only her shift, the hands behind her mercifully released her, leaving her standing amid the six cruel and merciless men. The dark man, clearly the leader among them, smiled and reached back into the cable tier where Kailleah hid, still silent and motionless, and took up a small length of rope. He began tieing the rope into a loose collar, clearly intent upon fastening it around her neck. "How is your fight now, bitch?" he asked, his words low and vehement. "Beg for what mercies you can, for you're our property now."

Return to “On the Water Archive”