Sailing Vessel the Djinni's Jewel ~ Samheen 19th

Moderator: Mods

Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Careful, careful...he was so very careful not to shift or strain her anymore than he already had, his body placed carefully under hers and his hands...both of them now...working over her body and exploring her with his large, strong hands that rubbed and danced over her skin. His lips did not stop, shifting around her neck such that she could not ignore him, forcing her to move her head and to feel him and his warm, tingling lips upon her, moving from her neck to her jaw to the corner of her mouth, drawing her in and caressing her with anxious, impatient hope.

Father of Heavens, help me here... prayed Linc, as his attentive, exploring hands worked their way back to her buttocks such that he could support her legs with his hands once more, unable to contain himself longer and unable to stop what he had begun. She was so very small against him, so very tiny and fragile...and he would be so very careful, holding her tightly as he shifted within her, his phallis withdrawing slowly and slightly, instantly awakening Automne's womanhood once again to it's plight. He withdrew only a very small amount, watching her face carefully for her reaction, before he would settle her over him again, the second tentative thrust of her newly awakened body, and one that came with far more care, concern, and attention.
Maeve: It starts with ambition
Meridiuz: It ends with Grant

Post by Guest »

Yes, she was forced to move her head, if but to attempt to avoid his sudenly sweet kisses. His careful kisses. But every turn, every breath, and every slight wriggle sent another piece of her mind directed to the painful, but slightly pleasing, unification bewteen them. It would appear no matter how much he hated it now, he could not stop.

I understand, I hate it, I almost hate you, but I understand. However something new filled her now. She wanted to cry, and in some frame of mind, she was sure that she still was. But the pain began to subside because of his new tenderness. Like a friends hug... well, okay, just a tad more intimate than that. And she felt her heart bleed. He is a murderer, however he meant one crime, and fulfilled another.... And what am I to be now? Her face was wet but she could feel his lips press away the tears gently. Oh fuck it all! She inwardly sobbed. She pressed her lips coldly to his own neck... she felt his need, and she knew he could not stop. Fuck my luck, but let him do it. Poor beast. Poor beast! Her body began to shake with new sobs as he began his new attempt. Just do it...please. Dont let me linger like this, between worlds.

Her arms wrapped around him like a passoinate hug, or that she might have been clinging to him to save her life, either way, it did not appear to be sexual. I hate this feeling! Despite the embrace, she gave him some room to move, she arched back. "I hate-" she choked, "Please... I hate it." Her voice came out choked and emotional, but understandable, her melodious voice cut down by sobs.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

It was simply not working. She tried...oh, how she tried so much, wrapping her arms around him and kissing his neck with her weak, passionless lips...but her shuddering convulsions, her tear-streaked face, and her desperate, begging words...Oh, how she hated it...easily proved that she had been broken and she would have him finish himself quickly and be rid of her. Perhaps he should? It would have been so easy. A few grunting moments of brutal, thrusting effort, and he would have what he sought, his release and his satisfaction, leaving her a bloody mess upon his floor, her world darkened in a bloody hazy of abuse and misery. No, he thought savagely, unwilling to leave her in such condition. But he could not work well without his hands...

Turning his head, Linc spied his writing stand to the left, the angled top of the short, sturdy contraption ideal for his need. Clamping his hands around Automne, he lifted her and carried her, his firmness within her shifting with every step, and he lowered her carefully upon the edge of the writing stand and carefully lowered her down to lay her out upon it, bending low such that he could kiss her once again, his mouth playing over hers and his hands, no longer burdened with holding her up, rubbed at Automne's laid form, covering her once again with his strong, firm, warm touch.

His lips and his hands tantalized her body with constant activity designed to warm her and enliven her body as well as to distract her from what happened between her legs, for it was here that Linc began to take her fully, backing away and pushing forward slowly, so very slowly at first, the torrent of his own lust only just in check. "Shhh..." he murmured between hot, nibbling kisses. "My sweet little Firefly, it will only get better..." he promised, his working hands rubbing over her breasts to add this sensation to his growing, moving presence within her womanhood.

Post by Guest »

In truth, the pain began to subside to his own passion, filled with pulse and impulse. At least he's not being so bitterly gentle now.... she thought morbidly. Her breath became a pant and her head began to tingle. For the longest time, however, some reserve of strength seemed determined to not let her have anything from this. But as the tears began to try and no more could fall Automne opened her eyes to the full situation for the first time, trying not to let herself fall back into the veil of semi-consciousness that caught her often. He was working so terribly hard to beckon her to life, and it actually seemed to be working to her surprise and dismay.

As he felt her breasts and roamed her flesh with his creative hands, it seemed energy built in her hands, kinetic electricity that instinctively wanted to make more, to create a cycle. Her hands, though ashamedly, found their way to his shoulders, rubbing and enticing, trying to burn out this hot energy that he planted in her with kisses and molded into her flesh which began to heat, not unkindly to him. Damn him, damn him, damn him.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

It's working! thought Linc, having settled Automne upon his writing stand such that her legs were spread out around him where he stood before it and her head, not supported by the small, angled surface, could lean back, free to move as she wished. The incline of his desk only drew her body down upon him, and his hands continued to wander over her as did his mouth, drawing her pulse to quicken and her breath to come faster, her body betraying her to the pirate that took her by force.

They were subtle signs, but they were signs that could be seen, and Linc did not miss them. Shifting one hand behind the small of her back, low such that he could hold her fast...she would squirm and struggle now more than ever...he began to quicken his pace, no longer concerned with her delicacy and pain, for that moment had passed. In her new position, Automne could feel him reaching perhaps too far within, his movements bringing a shock of discomfort that joined with the tingling pleasure of his motions, a growing tremor that gathered strength and spread throughout her body.

"Look at me, Firefly!" he grunted, his other hand reaching behind her head to cradle it and angle it towards him, his eyes quickly finding hers and his lips red and full. His face hovered just before hers, the intensity of their union growing and bringing out his breathing in quick, deep gasps as well.

Post by Guest »

The change was expected yet surprising. She found herself suddenly wriggling in pain and refusing to let go. Each thrust inside her tight body caused a half cry, half gasp to emerge from between her lips. Her entire body had heated fast, her face red in furious blush. Panting became the only means of getting any oxygen. He had at least given her a little time to recollect herself, though not much. The fires began to burn inside her once again. We are thus given a small window of oppurtunity...

She looked, as well as one can torn by such an.. an interesting scenario, and studied her options. They had not changed, though certain ones had been crossed out. She could no longer kill herself for her honor, and could no longer fight him for her virginity, that was gone. She had failed to be strong, and it seemed in the moments passed he had tried desperately to give her some of his, to keep her from crumbling to dust. Now he began to succumb to that furious lust that ruled his body and quickly began to infect her.

She could not escape so she held on fast, hands seeking out to catch his arms as they cradled her. Her fingers clenched but she did not dig with her nails.

"Look at me, Firefly!" He called out to her, voice coarse with passion. And she turned to open her eyes fully and behold him, letting her bright green irsises take him in, both frightened and perplexed by their engagement. Her lips, slightly parted in their need for oxygen, her chest rising and falling quickly. Her back arched so that marks of her ribs stood out delicately of her skin, her whole body blushing that of a tinted rose. She did not say anything, but locked her legs neatly behind him, squirming, clenching her fists, and sighing with each push and pull. All this seems so foreign! said Automne from the back of her mind. I must take notes!
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

More and more, faster and with growing intensity, Linc dove within, his movements desperate and swift and marked with grunts and gasps of his own. No longer could Automne feel the stabs of each thrust within her as his frantic efforts quickly merged and combined into one pervasive sensation, his violation of her complete and his grip upon her hardening into iron.

Drawing her head forward, the Captain brushed his forehead into hers, several loose strands of his own long hair falling forward to tickle against her face as his billowing breath washed over her, labored and quick. A growl from his throat announced that his moment had come, a moment when he clutched her to him as if he would crush her, his hands pressing her forehead to his and her stomach into his as he rammed into her a few last, clumsy, hopeful times.

His violation of her was completed with a searing hot, moist release, one that filled her and stung against her tender, sensitive flesh. As if the wind had been knocked from his body or his muscles had turned to water, he collapsed, his body resting upon hers and his hammering, driving heartbeat still thudding away as his presence within her...the pressure of his phallis within...began to waver and give her some relief at last.

Post by Guest »

She moaned as the pressure within her grew. The hurt! The lovely pain! She watched his eyes roll back as he came closer to his climax, breaking through her with insane force. She reached behind her with one hand, gripping the corner as sparks clouded her vision.

Her head and his connected, his breath filling her lungs, thick with ecstacy. She groaned as she felt him open within her and all breath was squeezed from her trained lungs with one powerful thrust, she threw her head back as she felt his seed fill her. At the end of his violation he fell limply upon her, she panted for breath and stared, bleary-eyed at the cieling. One hand upon his back, the other hanging numb over the side of the desk. No thought made it past the wall of her half-conscious now. Now it was all her body, needing air, needing release, which slowly came to her.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

My brave little Firefly... thought Linc, collapsing over her and watching with heartbroken resignation as she stared blankly at the decking above them. She was lost to him now, lost and alone and ruined. The bitterness of his regret already gnawed at him, a bitterness that was immediately there to replace the grim, unstoppable need that had given him to rape a virgin, a woman that might never again enjoy or seek the touch of a man. Having been fully betrayed by his body...his phallis would not quickly fade away despite his growing shame...he only remained over Automne's motionless form, his head collapsed over her shoulder in silent frustration and his body, still largely clothed, remained just under her, his presence within her fading at last to leave a bright, burning sensation within her form, a burning that was accompanied by sore, possibly stretched muscles.

For a flicker or a burn, he rested like this, his hand stroking her hair as though he might bring life back to her. "Automne...he said, looking at her and hoping to see some flicker of acknowledgement. "Firefly...can you hear me? Look at me, my Firefly. Oh, please look at me," he choked, a sob almost escaping his throat as he watched her for any signs of life.

Post by Guest »

Naught but silence, there was noise, but her mind turned it into dust. Her brain could not comprehend why sound or what sound was. Her body numb to all senses, she lay there, absorbed in her nonconscious, body absorbing him.

The first thing to come back was feeling, the aching pains, the torn, the raw, held a biting feeling within her. Her fingers that lay against his back twitched.

Sight returned second, her mind suddenly able to comprehend what this chatoic flurry of perspective, color, and light. Her irises shrunk in the light and became reaquainted with that familiar cieling.

Sound. Finally sound.

"Automne..." There was recognition. He had not stopped petting her hair, still trying to recover her. We've played this game. We've already done this, will you hold me then rip me apart?

"Firefly...can you hear me? Look at me, my Firefly. Oh, please look at me," he called out to her. His own pain audible.Poor beast... poor beast. the words echoed through her mind bitterly, sympathetically. Despite herself, she responded to the name. Her hazy green eyes rolled woefully to take him in once again. Her expression was both pained and empty, thought had retreated for a while to leave her as a shell.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

The look that Automne gave was far from what Linc had hoped to see. She looked at him...she would follow his orders, of course...but there was a lifelessness to them, her violation and ruination complete. She was defeated completely then, a wasted shell of a person, one that would need time to recover. There was no doubt the crew had heard them, her painful bellows reaching their ears...his reputation with his crew would be as strong as ever...and she now owned nothing at all, for he had cut away the last garment she had off of her very body. She was nothing now...a staring, breathing creature that held no life and no soul.

Lifting her carefully, Linc held Automne in his arms and briefly pondered tossing her out the back gallery. She would drown, and she would be gone...and he wouldn't have to face her again. That would cement another reputation among his crew...a reputation of murder to go with his reputation of rapine and cruelty. But he couldn't bring himself to do it, to toss her aside like any other piece of refuse...like a used barrel, it's coops knocked free and it's planks tossed overboard along with empty crates, worn sail cloth, or spare ends of rope.

Instead, he carried her to another small room, his magazine, where he placed her delicately into his hammock. The hammock was made of soft, swaying cotton that cradled her not unlike the arms of a cloud, the motions of the ship suddenly meaningless to Automne from within her swinging nest. Staring down at her form, Linc was overcome with the need to clean her...to wipe away the bloody remains of his violation that coated her inner thighs...but instead he collected a worn, woolen blanket and arranged this over her carefully, tucking her into the swinging bed. "Sleep now, Firefly. When you wake up, things will be....different..." he predicted, waiting and watching her for a moment before he backed away.

Post by Guest »

Her thoughts fell back into place as he dropped her in the hammock, it's sweet swaying and soft texture returned her steady-breathing and made her want to cry again, though she did not know why. He covered her in his own soft covers, though she was surely bloody and.. and filthy... and vile... and broken. Was she afraid of him? Would she be? She thought not, but she was afraid of the past, and she did not look at him so unkindly, but more with the greatest sympathy.

Should she say thank you? She attempted, her lips quavering, but she could not allow the words to pass. Not enough will, not enough thought or care. Let me melt in the fire... Her eyes slowly closed, probably the fastest she'd ever fallen in asleep in her life.

"Sleep now, Firefly. When you wake up, things will be....different..."

From her sleep she spoke these words, though he was probably far enough away not to hear them.

"Oh captain... what will you tell your crew? That you raped my brains out? Left me on the floor to crawl about like a beast, or would you have knocked me out... Best not... let them... see... me.... like this..."

If he had heard these words, it might have had two reactions. One would be a final stab at his heart, and the other a sort of tweaked thank you.
~
The Phoenix, The Tiger, The Firefly:

The three-fold fire had undone itself and sat as three seperate entities.

"Don't you think it most appropriate is I surface?" said the Tiger.

"Of course not!" The Firefly spoke up, "It shall be me... after all, it is my name."

"Nonsense, there is no reason in that. Time and event has marked me the victor. From Flower's ashes I shall rise, lovely in my abandon, until finally his love, if that's what you can call it and if it ever shows up, managed to conquer my burnt heart.... That may never happen, but if it does-" Phoenix spoke with a cold tone.

"NO! You will die too! Must we bare the scars of all our sisters?" Tiger wailed.

"In the end, yes, until Automne has her solid mind left, or if she gets it back. Now... it is time to rest and dream."

"Sister..." Firefly mumbled sadly.

"Out of the ashes of Flower..." Phoenix began.

"You shall rise..." The others finished.
~
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

She was delusional, and she was whispering quietly...best not...let them...see...me...like this... His eyes wincing as he watched her face, this final stab at his heart almost enough to bring tears to his eyes. Even as he watched her slip into unconsciousness, he couldn't fail to notice the pained look of hardship on her face...or what seemed like a look of hardship to his bleary, uncertain eyes...eyes that were clouded with unshed tears.

She would sleep for a time...days, if necessary...and he would watch over her in that time. She did not realize how vocal she had been when he had taken her...raped her...so she could not know that there would be no need for Linc to tell his crew much of anything. For those that hadn't heard her desperate, squeaking gasps and her pained, forced, strained grunts and moans, they would certainly see her in a few days when she would come out, and they would see her sore and stiff and moving with great pain. They would know she had been raped badly, and they would know that the Captain had chosen to keep her.

And how could I not? thought Linc to himself as he stepped out of the tiny cabin that adjoined his gallery. He left Automne alone to rest as a caterpillar might sleep it a cocoon, awaiting a day it might emerge as something so much greater and so much....different. He couldn't toss her away because she had been so very, very brave...and he also couldn't toss her away because he... I can't afford to care about her! Linc ground his teeth in frustration, his lethal, predatory form pacing the width of his great gallery with focused determination. I can't afford to love anyone! Especially one that would hate me for what I had done to her...

I can win her back. Yes, I can win her...and I can help her as well. She needs to learn to fight...to lead...to be fierce. And I'll teach her everything. And I won't change at all...she'll need me to be dangerous and fierce and strong enough for the both of us, or the crew will turn on us and kill us both. If I'm very, very lucky, then I'll win your heart at the same time, my dearest Firefly... "HELM!" he shouted, summoning someone on the deck above, someone on the quarterdeck manning the helm of the ship. In moments, a narrow, youthful man appeared, his upper lip having imperfectly healed such that his expression always seemed to hold a sneer. On sight, Linc gave his orders. "East by So'East a half South. We head for the Broken Isles."

The Broken Isles. It would be some time before they arrived...time enough for Linc to hopefully win Automne over and earn a place in her heart. He couldn't deny that she was in his already...even now he was overcome with a need to join her in his little cabin and cradle her forever...but Fierce Captains would never admit to such things, and instead he would simply try to build upon her and bring her into his world. This will be....complicated, he thought, sending the helmsman away with a wave.

~Fin! Automne, this looks like a perfectly wonderful place to stop this thread and move to a new one! I'm going to PM some options just to be sure we're moving where we need!

-Grant

Return to “On the Water Archive”