The Waterworks Yard - [Samheen 19 - Tradetide]

Moderator: Mods

Post by Guest »

"Thank you." She then walked from the shop with all her goods in the chest. They walked away until they were out of ear shot. "Machon...what do you think about robbing that man now?" She gave him a mischevious smile. "I am going to go check out this other shop, but maybe we could get a bit of a refund on this last purchase if you know what I mean." Her intentions to return to deal with this man once again were clearly nonexistent...

ooc: so did i get totally taken for a ride? :P
saskia
Game Designer
Game Designer

Post by saskia »

OOC: Nah, of course not !!

IC:
Walking through the crowds and the sounds and smells of the market, Raquel easy found the blue-striped tent, and the smith owning it...
[size=100][color=red] It takes a red-headed woman, to get a dirty job done[/size][/color]

[size=84]Bruce Springsteen[/size]

[size=75]http://www.dreslough.com[/size]

Post by Guest »

Raquel approached the smith in this shop. She looked about at what they had for sale. Small weapons, intricate pieces, and jewelry were on her list of things to get. She figured there was just enough space left in her chest for a few more things...

When the shopkeeper approached her, she decided to continue using her passive, calming voice. "Your leathermonger friend told me that you had a good shop that would suit my needs. I'm setting out on a journey to establish new trade routes. I'm looking for quality merchandise that I can use to encourage foreign traders to establish regular shipments. Are you interested in forming a partnership of sorts?" This one would be played as if she had done this a hundred times before...nothing but professionalism.
saskia
Game Designer
Game Designer

Post by saskia »

"A profit? Of course ma'am, Always in for a bit of profit!"
The large smith grinned., wiping his hands on his leather apron, and extending one grimy, shovellike hand to Raquel.

"What did you have in mind ma'am?"
[size=100][color=red] It takes a red-headed woman, to get a dirty job done[/size][/color]

Post by Guest »

Raquel looked at the man's dirty hand that he offered her but did not shake it. ~Charming~ If he could read her thoughts, it would be very much one of disgust.

"I am going on a journey first thing in the morning, and am working to establish new trade routes. I am looking for metal goods which are easily portable, yet of high quality and easily sold to others in distant lands. If the goods sell well enough, I will establish a permanent trade route, and will need to have suppliers that would be able to provide a great quantity of goods." She looked at the disgusting man as if she already knew his answer, but asked anyway. "I'm looking specifically now for small weapons, and unique goods. If you have things that would fit that description, then I'd like to see them. Of course, I'm looking for wholesale prices, so let me know if that is a problem and I will find another merchant that is seeking long term profits."
saskia
Game Designer
Game Designer

Post by saskia »

OOC:

Syrawenn is kicking my *** to get evrybody going, so let's assume you can buy anything you like for a reasonable price ?

That is: you give me a list of items you bought, and I will decide what cost is reasonable.... :twisted:

Post by Guest »

OOC:

If I remember right, the chest has a lock on it, otherwise, she will need a padlock.

She wants to get a few smaller knives that appear more decorative than most. Probably something like stillettos.

Jewelry (all silver):
Arm bands
Ankle bands
Necklaces with pendants
Rings
Decorative combs

Depending on the cost and her remaining money, I'll figure out the quantity of each that she'll buy.

Thanks!
saskia
Game Designer
Game Designer

Post by saskia »

armbands: 5 cor. a piece
ankle bands ""
necklaces 10 cor.
rings: 4 cor.
combs 4 "

nice daggers start at 2 circ. a piece

With large quantities, there might be a discount of course....

Return to “Roque d'Ancourt Archive”