Melting Ice?: Vanir (Samheen 19th LTT)

Moderator: Mods

Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir could easily tell the effect his touch was having. He had touched many a ladies and knew when he was getting to them. Any doubts that he might have had were soon quelled by her mixed reaction. It was obvious that the princess in her was still modest, while the woman in her yearned for his touch. The bard did not want to offend her, especially given what she could do to him. He spoke softly to her with genuine affection.

"Lady Aesa, we can meet tomorrow for lunch if you wish, before I head to my other engagement. We can speak of our pasts, so that we may know each other better. You will feel much more at ease with this, if you know me better." Vanir stood up from the bed and held out his hand. "I won't do anything you don't want, my Lady. You can trust me." The deep, blue eyes of the bard seemed to echo his sentiments.
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!

Post by Guest »

His voice was so gentle, so compelling. It was bewitching to hear a man speak in affectionate tones to her. It was all so new and confusing and quite wonderful.

“Lunch,” Aesa echoed his words once again. “Yes, I would like that.”

Then Vanir stood beside her. He held out his hand to her. Her breath caught. Again his words caressed her, soothed her, and she surprised herself by reaching out and placing her hand in his, the Bard’s words, ‘you can trust me’, echoing inside her heart, rather than her head.

The young woman rose slowly from the bed, turned slightly away from Vanir. She looked at him timidly, from beneath long lashes. He could now see the curve of her breast; not large, but beautifully shaped and firm, with an equally firm nipple revealing her true state of arousal. He could see to that she was uncertain and trusting fully in him to guide and protect her, even from herself.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir smiled at her acceptance of both lunch and his hand. He let his eyes roam over her body, bare before his eyes. He wanted to lay her back down on the bed and show her what she had yet to experience. He wanted to show her passion and love in the Joy he knew so well. The bard however was not one to make such stupid mistakes. He wanted to be desired by his lovers and invited to their bed, such aggressive tactics were not his style. The sweet smile and tender, blue eyes set to reassure any doubts she had.

"You are most lovely, Lady Aesa. I am sure you must hear that all the time, but I cannot help saying it once more. It takes all of my will not to reach out for you." The gentle, soothing voice spoke softly as a slight blush appeared in his cheeks once more. He retrieved her chemise from the chair.

Vanir kneeled down to her waist level only a mere two foot from her, holding the chemise to the floor. It was obvious that he wanted her to step into it, even though it meant moving in close to him. The seductive gaze from his deep, blue eyes ran up her body until it found her own blue eyes. There was no doubt that he wanted her, yet he made no moves towards her. It was just his powerful eyes that held the truth, a truth that even a young woman could understand. The bard truly desired her for who she was, not what she was.
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Post by Guest »

The young woman flushed with pleasure as well as self-consciousness at Vanir’s praise of her. She did not look up to meet his eyes, but shook her head gently, assuring him, “The compliments I usually receive are required by custom, not given with sincerity.”

Aesa had always assumed that was true, knowing that her status would garner ‘admiration’, however false, had she been the most unappealing of women. It had never concerned her, what men thought of her, until she was faced with a betrothal to a total stranger. Now the opinions of two men mattered to her, but neither of them were her betrothed. Much had changed in only a few days.

Then Vanir was holding her chemise for her. His gaze was like a caress over her bare skin. Their eyes met and a tingle ran through her; from deep within her, out to her fingers and toes. Unable to break the seductive gave of the Bard; Aesa stepped forward, laying a hand on his shoulder to steady herself and letting her feet find the fabric of her chemise. Then, slowly, and with unintentionally sensuous movements, the young woman placed first one foot and then the other into the garment.

Now Aesa stood within easy arm’s reach of Vanir; the curve of her hips, the V of course pale gold curls at his eye level. The warmth of her body and the scent of her, combined with the massage oil to tantalize the Bard’s senses. She slowly withdrew her hand from his shoulder, but not her gaze from his eyes.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Temptation was a powerful feeling for one such as Vanir. He normally lived his life by temptation and desire, easily succumbing to what he wanted. It was different this time though as his quarry was of a different nature. The scent of her desire, her erect nipples confirming her want, and her vestal body screaming to be touched; it was more any man could refrain from. Vanir wanted to reach out and place a soft kiss upon the golden curls before him, yet would not allow himself to do so. He moved in closer, so that his warm breath could be felt across her mound. The deep, loving eyes of the bard never broke their contact with hers. It was as if he was waiting for her to admit her desires.

Vanir let his fingertips touch the bare skin of her ankles as the straps of the chemise rested between his fingers. Slowly they moved up her legs, barely touching her as they moved up her thighs. The blond curls were soon covered by the sheer chemise as the raised himself along with the garment. The delicate fingertips slid across her abs, inching their way up her body. The bard raised himself to her breasts, a mere whisper away from her pert nipples as his eyes looked deeper into hers. A devilish grin spread across his lips as he thought of what he wanted to do with her and, most importantly, to her.

Vanir moved up to face her directly, his lips almost touching hers, as he pulled the chemise further up. The gentle fingers of the priest, grazed by her breasts, lightly touching them as he pulled the straps onto her shoulders. The chemise now covered her wanton body, yet she was still naked before him. She could have noticed his firm manhood pressed against his trousers, if he had not been standing so close to her.

Vanir leaned against her, almost pressed against her body, his lips close to her ear. The warm breath of the bard flowed across her neck as he spoke softly, inviting and seductive. "A noble could never appreciate such beauty or be worthy of such grace. My desire to kiss your kips is greater than anything I have ever known, but I would never make such a move. A woman must seek to be kissed, she must yearn for it. Do you wish to be kissed, my fair Lady?"

Post by Guest »

His fleeting touch sent fire through Aesa’s body. She wanted to run, but she did not want it to stop. Fear mixed with desire and shone in her ice-blue eyes. Her expression pleaded with Vanir, but even she was not certain if she was asking him to stop of continue. Aesa trembled, but she could not bring herself to move away. She had never experienced such exquisite torture!

Now his lips were near hers, his body only a breath from her own. Even as she felt the fabric of her chemise covering her, she was completely aware of her vulnerability. The clothing made no difference. Then his breath caressed her neck as his words enthralled her mind.

Did she want him to kiss her? She had never been kissed as his words implied. Could she contain herself if she allowed even this? Aesa hardly knew what she wanted from him. Her desire was for more, but more what? She was so far out of her depth with this man. It would be so easy to just follow his lead. So easy not to think…

“Yes,” the young woman breathed.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir let his arm slide around her waist, pulling her close to him. He was not sure if she would be able to feel his arousal or if she would even know that was what she was feeling,s o he paid it little mind. He smiled softly as he looked deep into her eyes, easing any doubts she might feel. The bard seemed quite aware of how she felt, either from experience or the empathy he had learned.

Vanir placed his lips softly against hers, a delicate light kiss that held for only a few flickers. He let his lips part hers slightly, letting his tongue slip inside. He let touch hers lightly, before retreating to his own mouth. He broke the kiss gently as his lips remained just a whisper away from hers. The kiss was meant to only be a taste of what he could offer, a gentle first kiss for his innocent princess. He continued to hold her tight and look deep into her eyes, gauging her reaction to his kiss.

"I hope your first kiss was everything you could have wanted. I would offer you more sensations like it, if I thought you were ready." A sly grin appeared on his lips. "Are you ready?"

Post by Guest »

The fire burned hotter as she pressed against him, but his tender gaze was so gentle, so reassuring that it quelled at least some of he fear. Aesa slipped her arms up, her hands rested upon his shoulders. He would not force anything on her. She knew that she could fight him off, if she had to, but it was better to know that she need not have to.

Aesa felt the firmness of him pressing against her, as the Bard held her. Without truly understanding, the sensation made her want to explore Vanir’s body, to learn about it, about him. Yet it all seemed too much to take in at once. Her mind was already reeling with all these new sensations.

Then his lips met hers and her knees gave way. Fortunately, Vanir held her securely to him, so there was no danger of her collapsing. She barely knew what to do, as the Bard kissed her, but she did her best to follow his lead, letting her lips yield to his. The touch of his tongue sent shivers down her spine and rendered Aesa breathless.

As he spoke, the young lady trembled in his arms, looking up at him with eyes wide in wonder. Not trusting her voice, Aesa shook her head slightly, although it was impossible to say if this was in answer to his question or in an attempt to clear her head.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir smiled softly and kissed Aesa lightly on her forehead, still holding her firmly in his arms. He let one of his arms raise up her back, gently edging her head towards his shoulder. The loving, tender voice whispered into her ear.

"I will never do anything to hurt you, my dear, and would never think of doing something you didn't want. I am here for you and when you are ready, I will teach you more. I just want to help you feel what you deserve to feel and what I feel towards you as well. There is no need to rush into anything though as we have all the time in the world." The bard's soft voice changed a bit, becoming more light. "Lunch tomorrow, perhaps we should have that in your quarters? We can talk more of ourselves and anything you may wish."

Vanir kissed her neck softly and held her close, not wanting to let go. He was prepared to release if she desired, but hoped she would not. One hand massaged her neck softly as the other remained against her lower back. The priest had already come to terms with what he may have done, yet he did not seem to care. He was prepared to be there for Aesa, even at the risk it meant to him. He was willing to do whatever she asked and show her what she meant to him.

Post by Guest »

Aesa melted to him, gladly resting her head against his shoulder. His words and his manner made her feel safe once again and the raging sensations and emotions slowly quieted within her. She moved her hands down Vanir’s chest and slipped them around him to return his embrace. This alone felt wonderful. Aesa had never felt so close to a man in her life. There was only one other who came close, but her mind was so full of the Bard that she did not think of him now.

“Yes,” she whispered against his shoulder, pleased to have found her voice again. “I would like that.” She did not move for couple of burns, but then Aesa finally drew back to look into his eyes.

“You have been very… kind to me,” the young woman said, uncertain of how to express what she wanted to say. “We were strangers…, but you’ve shown me things about myself… that I didn’t know existed.” Aesa paused, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment at her stumbling words. “I’m not making much sense,” she sighed, leaning her forehead against Vanir’s shoulder again.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir only smiled sweetly as she spoke. She was not a Throthgardian princess in his arms, she was just a young woman needing his love. He let his fingers run lightly through her hair as she laid against him. He wanted to tell her so much, but no words came out. He laid his head against hers and held her silently.

"Love doesn't make sense, dear Aesa, but it doesn't have to. Enjoy it with your heart and your soul. Treasure what you have, instead of trying to understand it. When you do this, you will be ready to kiss me again." The words were soft and inviting, like a grand plan to happiness. "I am just happy to be holding you now." It was not aimed at her, but a gentle smile formed on his lips.

Post by Guest »

Aesa treasured those flickers when Vanir just held her. This too was new to her, but it felt so safe, so comforting, so right. He spoke of love, another foreign concept. Was this love, she wondered? She had rarely given it thought, but, in flickers when she did, it seemed like something that opened one to weakness and pain. Perhaps she was wrong, but the young woman would leave such considerations for another time. Right now, she wanted only to stay where she was.

Still, they could not stay this way for long. Aesa would soon be required in the Caesar’s quarters. She sighed and pulled back a little, then Aesa looked into Vanir’s eyes for a few flickers before she spoke.

“I think I’m learning…, slowly,” she said softly, a smile touching her lips and lighting her eyes. “I am happy here,” the young woman admitted. “I wish we could stay like this,” she sighed again. “But I must attend to my duties.”

Then, in a hesitant motion, Aesa brushed a gentle, tentative kiss over Vanir’s lips.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir savored the taste of her lips, the sweet feeling it produced. He held her close, letting his hands rub her softly. If anyone had caught them there, half-naked and kissing, he would be spending the short remainder of his life in the dungeons. It was a price worth the moment he shared with her. The calm voice tried to reassure her some after they broke their kiss.

"Slow is good, we should go slow. I'll be back soon to hold you again, my Lady." Vanir quickly kissed her lips. "We should finish getting dressed as well, before you go anywhere." He gave her a playful wink to remind her of their present state. "I will come to your room tomorrow at noontide for lunch. Perhaps we should try something exotic for our meal? I will eat whatever you have ready. Let me help you with your dress."

Vanir helped her into her dress and bodice, even though she did not that much help. He laced her bodice up, savoring the contact with her. When she was fully dressed, he reached for his boots and clothes. It was odd to be dressing in a lady's chambers without having shared the Joy. He had done it only once before with Isabella, yet it had been a special circumstance.

Post by Guest »

Aesa had forgotten about their relative state of undress and she flushed at Vanir’s reminder. Then she did something entirely uncharacteristic; she giggled. But then it was a day of firsts for the young woman. She bashfully covered her mouth with both her hands.

Then Vanir spoke of lunch, and she nodded her agreement, moving to allow him to assist her into the remainder of her clothes. It was an oddly intimate interaction, despite the fact that she was dressing, rather than undressing, and Aesa found herself highly aware of Vanir’s body as well as her own.

Fortunately, her hair had not been disordered, as that would have taken a bit more time to set to rights. Instead, they were both soon fully dressed, as though nothing had happened. Yet something had, and for Aesa it was something monumental.

“I had not expected so much would happen when we met,” Aesa ventured. “I look forward to… getting to know you… and learning from you. I thank you for being so… patient with me, and so kind.”
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir thought she looked as beautiful dressed as she had been naked befor ehim. He had seen something that no other had seen and been fortunate to have been someone's first kiss. It was not what he had expected either, yet it was unlikely that anyone other than Aesa would believe that. He looked forward to their date the next day, even if he had things to do until then. An idea had occured to him and he would have to check on it. He came to the palace to help the Caesar, yet now he was involved with his betrothed. The bard silently wondered if good intentions counted for anything.

"I am honored to have shared so much with you, Aesa." It was the first time he had used her name casually, something he would never do any other time. "I look forward to teaching and sharing more with you. We must now return to our lives as if nothing has happened, but know that you will be in my thoughts, until I can hold you in my arms once more." He moved close to her and kissed her lips softly. It was a short, intimate kiss to echo his sentiments. The blue eyes of the priest found her own blue eyes, no longer cold and lonely. "Until that time, my dear."

Post by Guest »

She regarded him with her cool blue eyes that were somehow much warmer now, although there was only the merest hint of a smile upon her lips. When he spoke her name, she felt a tingle deep within. It seemed to be a deeply intimate act, for something so commonplace. Yet it was shortly followed by Vanir’s kiss and that seemed to complete it for her. There was now a bond between them, the nature of which Aesa had yet to discover.

“Until then,” she replied softly, running her hand down his arm to his fingers, until just the tips touched her own. A last moment of physical contact before they both returned to the world outside.
Twilight
Retired staff

Post by Twilight »

THREAD SKILLED
A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

(avatar by Talon Yoseijo)

Return to “The Citadel proper Archive”