OOC: Quest Training Thread

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

OOC: Quest Training Thread

Post by Maeve »

OOC: please list what skills you want to train and I'll start a specific thread for you :)
Last edited by Maeve on Wed Feb 26, 2003 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Hm

Post by Guest »

OOC: Well, murder is an obvious choice for a would be assassin, but it looks like that'll be covered here in just a little while. Besides, can't imagine a class on it anyway... ^_^

Out of the skills I already have, I'll list the top, errh...4 is a good number, in order of importance, and let you decide from there.

Pick Locks
Poison Lore
Use of Pole Arms
Con-Artist

That's not to say you have to go out of your way to get some training done. I just figure I'll throw my name in the pot, and if it becomes convenient, maybe I'll get a * or two.
tanoshimi

Post by tanoshimi »

- Pickpocketing
- Throwing weapons

Is what I'd perhaps like to work on in the nearest future.. But as my honorable game partner mentioned above it's no must.. And if it's not convenient I'll just be happy to play a good game :)
Guenhwyfar
Retired staff

Post by Guenhwyfar »

hmm... let's see. four does seem to be a good number: for your selection, in no particular order:

- interrogation
- poison lore
- acting and impersonating
- use of smaller blades

I'm flexible, though. Pick and choose from these or from other skills as you see fit.... and, as Tanoshimi and Rylas have already said, not a high priority.
Med

Post by Med »

Seamanship
Ummm use of cannons? (don't know what that falls under)
Persuasion
Use of large blades

Yep sounds about like what he would be doing.
Raven Darkheart
Captain

Post by Raven Darkheart »

Nothing special Raven needs to be trained in so I'll forgo this for now.

An AGM will pick up the training threads as soon as the opening has been posted, I'll get to that tonight :)

Maeve

Return to “On the Water Archive”