Melting Ice: Part II - Van, Andi, Isa & Far (Sam 20th, E

Moderator: Mods

Twilight
Retired staff

Melting Ice: Part II - Van, Andi, Isa & Far (Sam 20th, E

Post by Twilight »

The adjoining chamber was really intended as a private breakfast room, but it allowed Aesa a solitary meal at other times of the day as well, for which she was often grateful. Late Eveningtide snacks though, she preferred to enjoy by a hearth in the great kitchens, as a small nod to her homeland. Today, she and Vanir would share a late noontide meal in her breakfast room, and thus a servant had prepared it for a meal for two.

Even as a private breakfast room, the chamber was quite spacious. At its centre stood a round pedestal table, now draped in a cream linen tablecloth, embroidered in golden thread. The table was set elegantly with two place settings of bone china dishes, silver cutlery and fine glass stemware. Two chairs were drawn up to the table, while two others sat against the wall near the door. From the door that stood to the left of the great fireplace in the sitting room, the right wall held the servants’ entrance and the far wall a large sideboard from which to serve the meals. The opposite wall was a bank of windows, similar to that in the sitting room, and also draped in green and gold velvet, now pulled wide to allow the abundant natural light to fill the room. Although there were four multi-candled wall sconces around the room, they would not be needed this day.

The long wooden sideboard now held a bone china soup tureen and several platters of cheeses, fruit and meats. There was also a covered basket and an urn on a warming stand. The aroma of herbed biscuits and mulled cider, mingled with spiced pumpkin, filled the room.

The centre of the table was decorated by a rare orchid, with blooms of creamy pale pink, with hints of deep fuchsia and golden orange at their hearts. The delicate tropical had been lovingly planted in a turned wooden container, its apparent strength in marked contrast to the orchid it held. It was a simple but touchingly beautiful adornment in an otherwise unremarkable room, by palace standards at least.
Last edited by Twilight on Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

(avatar by Talon Yoseijo)
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir smiled as he walked through the palace, thinking of the events in the garden. He hoped that Isabella hadn't seen though him too much. It was a delicate secrecy with what he was doing with Aesa, even though little had been done. The bard was wise enough to know that those few precious kisses would be enough to have him killed or imprisoned by the wrong person.

Vanir quickly made his way up to Aesa's room and knocked softly. He followed the servant into the breakfast room, which wa much mroe elegant than he was used to. The smell of food and drinks filled his senses and he could almost taste the lunch. He wondered what the princess had decided upon for their meal, even though he was certain it would be wonderful. He had already eaten a fe meals at the palace and each one was wonderfully prepared. The adhiel priest knew that any meal served to Lady Aesa would be exquisite as well.

The handsome bard looked over the spread as he waited for Aesa to join him. He could not take his eyes off the lovely orchid, which seemed so out of place in the palace. He could not recall ever seeing one before, although he knew so little about flowers. A delicate flower standing alone in the palace, a rare beauty that cannot be appreciated by just anyone. It is quite the symbol of my fair Lady, even if she does not realise it. She is a sheep surrounded by wolves, searching for the weak. However am I the shepard or just another wolf?
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!

Post by Guest »

Fortunately for Vanir, the nausea and other sensations that had come over him as he left the gardens seemed to have dissipated, leaving him feeling quite ravenous. The guards were obviously expecting him, as was the servant in Aesa’s suite. Once the Bard was shown to the breakfast room, the servant disappeared to await her summons to serve the meal. The lady herself joined Vanir in the breakfast room within a couple of burns of his arrival.

Aesa smiled softly. “Welcome, Vanir,” she greeted him as she glided into the room, her voice cool and confident, but her pale blue eyes holding a look of uncertainty. She extended her hands to him.

Her long blond hair was in its customary Trothgardian style, and her dress of its usual simple design, today in a cool pale shade of lavender. She looked cool and relaxed, despite having recently returned from a practice session with Farathorn. The exercise left a lingering flush on her cheeks that was quite becoming.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir was looking forward to the meal, if only to satisfy his unusual hunger. He was lost in thought when Lady Aesa entered from behind. He turned quickly, a soft smile across his lips and eyes sparkling with delight. The priest took the offered hand and spoke in a sweet, low voice.

"You are a sight to behold, Lady Aesa. I was just looking at the flower and thinking of how rare its beauty was, but now that I see you, it seems like any other flower." Vanir blushed slightly at his poetic words. "It is rare that I get to be graced with such beauty in my life."

Vanir was aware that she was not used to such words or comliments, but poetry was natural for the bard. The words did not seem practised or false in any way, just open feelings from a very open man. The gentle hand of the adhiel held hers softly as he stared into her eyes. It was a tender moment to let her know he was here for her alone. The moment was lingering as he made no effort to speak or break their silent contact.
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Twilight
Retired staff

Post by Twilight »

The young lady blushed a little, adding to the light colouring already in her cheeks. She was unaccustomed to poetry and to the compliments that came so easily to Vanir’s lips, but they somehow stirred her coming from this man. He held her gaze locked in his own, as surely as he held her hand. He was captivating indeed.

“Thank you,” Aesa breathed, after a few flickers. Then, as if only just recalling the reason for their meeting, she suggested, “Shall we sit? I believe all is ready for us.”

She withdrew a hand from Vanir’s grasp to gesture toward the two chairs and place settings waiting for them. Still, she did not move toward the table just yet.

“I’m glad you’ve come,” Aesa added, turning back to meet the Bard’s eyes once again.
A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

(avatar by Talon Yoseijo)
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir kept his locked on hers, until she broke their contact. He looked down quickly with a slight red in his cheeks. He spoke sweetly as she turned back towards him. "I am glad to be here as well. The food smells incredible, but I must admit my stomach is in knots. It started as soon as you walked in the room." The red in his cheeks grew a bit stronger. "Lady Aesa, I must admit that I am not usually this nervous around beautiful women."

Vanir helped her into her seat, before taking his own. He looked at her with a bright sparkle in his eyes. It did not take a mindcrafter or a panling to know the look that he held, it was one of a man mesmerized by a true beauty. The tender voice of the bard reached over the table lightly. "Tell me more about Throthgard. I heard a little during my time in Kislovan, but never interested me until now. Tell me about your life, before you came here."

Vanir had not reached for any food as he listened. He did look at the food on the table to see, if anything interested him enough. The bard was hungry, but was more interested in the Throthgard princess in his company.

Post by Guest »

Aesa rang the little bell that sat waiting upon the table to summon the servant. As the two spoke, the servant filled two bowls of thick, creamy soup from the tureen and set one before Aesa and the other before Vanir. This had been the source of the aroma of pumpkin, and now nutmeg and other spices tantalised their palettes. Then she placed the covered basket on the table and carefully pulled back the cloth, exposing its contents and releasing the full aroma of the warm herb biscuits. The servant then poured them each a glass of mulled cider, before discretely curtsying and then disappearing back through the servants’ door.

The young lady sighed, and replied, “Well, as I’m sure you know, it is a cold land that can be both harsh and beautiful. There is snow much of the year, but the hunting and fishing are good. The Ice Queen cares well for her people,” she observed with a smile. She did not mention Fronigtalle. That was knowledge not meant for outsiders unless the Goddess or the Kona decided otherwise. “Our society is run by the council of nine clan leaders; all very impressive, highly respected women; led by our Kona. Most of the clans live in Rimehold, but not all.”

Aesa paused to help herself to a biscuit and then to taste the savoury pumpkin soup. “This is pumpkin soup,” she explained to Vanir. “We have a short growing season; only about 4 months, so we enjoy only hardy, fast-growing vegetables. Pumpkins are kind of a treat,” she added, with a smile.

“Our homes are tents of heavy pelts,” Aesa continued, enjoying spoons full of soup between sentences. “We have warm furs on the floor and for blankets, and feather pillows and beds. Clans cluster their tents together, so there always seems to be a relative around everywhere you look,” she laughed quietly. “It’s all very different from the Palace,” she added, continuing to laugh softly and still a bit self-consciously.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir was curious about the dish being prepared for him, since it was quite new to him. He noticed how delightful it smelled and smiled as Aesa mentioned it was a delicacy. He had been to several lands and tried many delicasies, but not everyone appealled to the bard. Vanir listened intensely as he helped himself to the soup and a biscuit. He found it quite enjoyable, even found the spiced flavor quite exciting.

Vanir was fascinated by her homeland and her way of life, since it was so far from his own. The life he had been raised in was closer to that of noble than a warrior, although his family was not so well off. The posh existence he had known as a child was all but gone from his life. He had given it up to pursue his connection with Pan and found that lifestyle more to his tastes. She spoke of her homeland with such love of her way of life, that almost wanted to see it. It was just an idle thought as he would not survive in such harsh conditions, since he was not accustomed to it.

Vanir waited until she had finished speaking, before commenting on her lands. The voice was sweet and delicate, hoping to reassure her uneasiness. "You make it sound quite inviting, Lady Aesa. I must admit my own life was quite sheltered for quite a many yahren. My father taught me a bit about hunting and the bow, but it was just something merchants did to prove themselves brave. There was no real thrill of the hunt with them, so I quickly lost interest. I don't think I would even know how to still use a bow." He laughed playfully and winked at her.

"I know it must be hard to go from life there to such a drastic change inside the palace. I left my home to avoid such a lifestyle, yet still I ended up here. It is hard sometimes, but hardship makes us grow stronger and appreciate what we have. I am glad that I ended up at the palace or else, I would have never met you." Vanir blushed as he realised he was going off-topic. "Do you miss your home, Lady Aesa?"

Post by Guest »

Aesa rang the little hand bell when they had finished the soup, and the serving girl returned promptly to clear their dishes and refill their glasses with more hot mulled cider. Then she moved the platters of meat, fruit and cheeses to the table for Aesa and Vanir to help themselves. That done, the servant once again slipped away quietly, leaving the pair to continue their conversation.

Aesa smiled and even chuckled softly at Vanir’s wink, and she blushed bashfully at his compliment. Then she nodded, replying wistfully, “I do miss it, very much.”

The platters offered a momentary distraction, as Aesa explained their contents. “The meats are venison, smoked salmon and grouse,” she said, pointing to each in turn. “The cheeses are sheep and goat. These are all traditional. The fruit, we have to import,” she explained, waving toward the platter of sliced apples and pears, and small purple plums.

Then, as she made her selections from the platters, Aesa returned to the previous subject. “I’ve always had duty to bind me, as I do here, but in Rimehold I could… escape once in awhile to hunt on the plains,” she said, looking at her plate, rather than at Vanir. “I am accustomed to far more… freedom than I have here,” the young woman added, this time looking up to meet the Bard’s eyes, her expression guarded once again.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir smiled softly at her as she answered about her homeland. He already knew she missed her home and tried to reassure her with a smile. It was all he dare do at the moment, since the servants were only a room away and whispers travel fast. The bard turned his attention to the platters as she explained what was on them. He placed an array of fruits and cheese on his platter, only trying a small piece of salmon. It was not that Vanir was a vegetarian, but he simply did not eat them so early in the day. The priest only consumed meats during the evening meal, unless there was nothing else available.

Vanir nibbled at his food as his eyes met hers once more. A sly grin spread across his lips as he spoke softly, so no servant could overhear. "There is no freedom at the palace, not even for people like myself; However, you have to learn to make your own freedom with what space you are given." He did no more to explain as he quickly moved the subject on. "It is difficult to move from one life to another, especially when you have no choice in the matter. I think I can understand better than most how difficult it is being trapped in a life that is not your own. It is the reason I left Kislovan and went to Pan's Isle, so I could start a new life that was my own. The life I chose lead me to the Citadel and in turn lead me to you, so I am quite grateful for my choice. I cannot offer you the freedom of your homeland, but I can offer you small chances of feeling free."

Vanir finished what had been on his platter and took a small drink of cider. He stood up from the table and walked over to her, kneeling down to meet her eyes. He took her hand in his own and smiled sweetly at her. "I can offer you the freedom of your own heart, even if we must keep it a secret. I must confess that I have thought about you every moment since I left here yesterday. The softness of our kiss has lingered on my lips, yearning to feel yours again." He did not move tokiss her or ask her how she felt. He merely looked in her eyes for the answer, holding her hand lovingly in his own.

Post by Guest »

He understood. Aesa’s wary mask dropped, revealing crystalline eyes that held unshed tears. Could he really show her how to feel freedom in some small way? The young woman turned back to her plate, but her thoughts were far from her meal and the food that was left remained untouched. She was torn between emerging feelings for two men; but Vanir was so very alluring, so tempting.

Then he was kneeling at her side, holding her hand, speaking such beautiful words to her. “My heart,” she breathed, just above a whisper. “But I don’t know what my heart wants, Vanir.” Aesa’s large blue eyes were almost pleading for him to tell her what she felt.

“I cannot help but think of our kiss either,” the young woman admitted, looking down at her hand in Vanir’s. “It has lingered on mine as well. It’s confusing, even a little… frightening.”
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir smiled sweetly as he looked into her misty eyes. He could tell how confused she was without her having to say it. The soft whisper of her voice and talk of their kiss was all he needed to keep going. The bard spoke softly to her, hoping to ease her fears.

"It is rare that a young woman truly knows what her heart wants, it is trait shared by all people. The difference is the courage to explore your heart to see what it wants. I know how new this is for you, so I will never push you forward. If we do anything more, it must come from your desire." The sweet smile on his lips spread further. "New experiences can be frightening, but it only increases their allure. When you are ready to be kissed again, know that I will be waiting. No exotic fruit can compare to the sweet taste of your lips, my dear Aesa." It was one of the few times he used her common name, instead of her title. He leaned down and placed a single kiss upon the hand that he held.

Post by Guest »

A tingle went through the young woman as Vanir’s lips touched her hand. Her lips were slightly parted and the lower one trembled almost imperceptibly. Yet the Bard was near enough to notice, if he was looking. Was it his words or his touch that she reacted to, or perhaps both? Perhaps even Aesa herself did not know for sure.

Long strands of pale gold had fallen forward when the young woman looked down at her hand in Vanir’s, and now she self-consciously tucked them behind her ear with her other hand. As she did so, she stirred the gentle fragrance of wildflowers that scented her favourite soap. A few stray strands remained defiantly untamed, but Aesa disregarded them, lost as she was in Vanir’s gaze once again.

Crystalline eyes sought his for answers to questions she was not even certain of. Her hand moved from her pale gold tresses to the Panling’s face, and she gently traced his smile with her finger tips.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir looked up into Aesa's deep, blue eyes. He could see a thousand questions inside them, but only one really mattered. It was not a question that could be answered in mere words and he would not try to answer it for her. The hedonic priest kissed each of her fingertips as they traced his lips, a slight mischief dancing in his eyes.

Vanir reached up to brush away her wild hairs, then cupped her cheek softly. He raised forward and kissed her lips tenderly. The kiss was sweet, letting the passion build slowly, until it was deeper and more sensual. Several burns passed before he released her lips from his, only parting enough so they were no longer touching. The panling desires in him wanted to touch her and kiss her in ways that would make Eilish herself blush, yet he did not give in to them. He leaned closer to her, the sweet lips barely touching Aesa's earlobe. He spoke in a soft whisper that could only be heard by her ears alone.

"I cannot answer the questions you have, my Lady, but when you are ready, I can help you seek them. It will take time for you to explore your feelings like most young ladies, since they have the advantage of privacy, but we will explore them together. There is a passion and love inside of you that you have never felt before." Vanir briefly kissed her neck passionately, giving her a small taste of future pleasures, before returning to her ear. "You have complete control over this lesson though, as we will go as fast or as slow as you are ready for. You may ask any question of me and I will answer as best I can, but some things cannot be answered simply."

Vanir leaned back to look into her eyes once more, kissing her softly on the lips, before pulling back. He remained close enough that their noses where almost touching. A playful smile on his lips and a sparkle in his eyes were all he had left to say.

Post by Guest »

His kiss sent her thoughts reeling, and her senses with them. For several burns there was nothing but the two of them and the reaction of her body to his touch. Her skin tingled and warmth pooled deep within her, awaking a longing for something unknown to her. She could not help but lean closer to him.

Then he whispered into her ear, as if he knew what she was experiencing, as if he could feel her body react to his. His lips on her neck sent a flash of fire through her veins, fuelling the longing within her, and a soft moan escaped her slightly parted lips.

He said that she had control over the lesson, but Aesa was not so sure when she had so little control over her own body.

“But who will control me, Vanir?” she breathed softly, pale blue eyes alight with the passion he aroused in her.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

The soft moan from her lips and look in her eyes were almost more than the bard could handle. He knew he was treading into a dangerous world that he could never take back. Aesa was not some curious noble's daughter or experienced Rose that would understand, she was new to everything in his world. Vanir looked deep into her, thinking of how to respond to her question. He spoke gently with a loving affection in his voice.

"Aesa, you will learn to control yourself with time, until I will have to show some restraint despite my longing for you. You will remain pure, until such a time when you know you are ready." He rubbed his thumb across her cheek as he smiled at her. "I promise the wait will be worth it when you are ready. If you desire to feel more than a kiss, I can show you new sensations, but we may only go so far for now. Tell me what you want, my dear, and I will do everything for you."

Vanir leaned in and kissed her tenderly, before she could answer. He hoped it would give her time to think, so she did not just answer out of impulse. The kiss was long and slow, revealing his deep emotions for her.

Post by Guest »

Aesa nodded, unable to trust her voice as Vanir’s thumb caressed her cheek. His words, his promises were intoxicating even as they reassured her. They held such promises as were beyond her imagining. They left her breathless.

Then his kisses swept away her thoughts once more, but the young woman gladly let them go, revelling in the sensations he caused in her. The taste of him was more potent than the strongest ale. The gentle and yet so very intimate caresses of his lips and his tongue only added to the intoxicating effect. Even his scent tantalised and inflamed her senses, feeding the longing for something she could not define.

“Vanir,” she whispered against his lips, as the kiss drew to an end. “Show me more of these sensations. Tell me why it feels as though my body is aflame, why there is a longing deep within me that I cannot explain.”
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir smiled sweetly as she agreed to learn more. It was empowering to know one had such an effect upon another, even more when the other was a princess. He nodded his head and stood up, offering his hand to her. The gentle voice of the bard was filled with tenderness.

"Of course, my dear, I would be happy to. The feelings you have are the same my own, but it is still hard to explain them. They are signs of desire, either from love or even perhaps lust, but they only tell you what you want. Let us go to your chambers and I will you show you things that you have never imagined." Vanir looked into her eyes. "Do you remember how you felt yesterday as I massaged you? I am going to give you another massage...a much different one, a very intimate one. Would you like that?" A deep grin spread across his lips as he asked.

Post by Guest »

The young woman was entranced. She could not have said ‘no’ if she had wanted to, and she did not want to, not now. Aesa placed her hand in his; proof of the depth of her trust in him.

“Yes,” was all she could manage, as she rose on trembling legs that the woman could not be certain would support her. They did though, and Aesa allowed Vanir to lead her from the breakfast room, the meal long forgotten, her attentions solely on the man who guided her.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir led her away from the breakfast room and their meal. He took her to the bedroom, where they had shared their first kiss, and turned to her. A playful smile and bright eyes reflected the thoughts in his mind. The bard did not ask if he could help her undress this time, already knowing what she would say, instead letting his hands speak for him.

Vanir's skilled hands made short work of her bodice, choosing to let his hands wrap around her waist as they work instead of walking behind her. The blue eyes of the priest never left her own as he worked the material off of her. He slowly helped her out of her dress and chemise, until she was naked before him once more. The powerful, seductive voice of the priest whispered softly.

"Aesa, please lie down on the bed, but this time I wish for you lay upon your back." A soft smile, intended to reassure her, was all he gave to explain.

Post by Guest »

As he removed her clothing, Aesa shivered, but it was not from cold, for there was no lack of warmth in the room. Her crystalline eyes saw nothing but the Bard, so intently focused was every fibre of her being upon him. Even her warrior’s senses were bypassed now, although instinct and training would take over should the need arise. This, however, was the last thing on the young woman’s mind.

At his instruction, Aesa lay naked upon the bed, wondering what he held in store for her. There was no room left for modesty now. Every sensuous inch of her was available to the Bard now; the gentle mounds of her breasts, the soft curve of her belly, the mound of soft blond curls at the apex of her inner thighs.

A flicker of fear ran through her, but Vanir’s smile was so very reassuring, compelling, seductive. She had to learn just a little more.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir looked over the pristine body of the princess as she laid before him. She was beautiful and waiting for him, trusting the adhiel completely like no other had before. It was a mixture that could easily get them both killed, if anyone were to find out. He removed everything except his trousers, saving that moment for another time. He did not want to rush anything with her.

Vanir moved next to her on the bed and placed his hand upon her belly. He let his fingertips draw across her naked skin in small circles as he looked down into her eyes. He spoke with a soft voice, barely above a breeze. "Feel free to tell me what you like and what you do not like. Let go of yourself with me and I will release the burning you feel inside you."

Vanir lowered his mouth down to her breasts, placing a soft kiss between the firm mounds. He then kissed each breast upon the nipple, before taking one into his mouth. he nibbled the tender flesh, occassionally flicking it with his tongue. The skilled hand of the priest of Pan made its way down into her blonde curls, teasing the sensitive clit of the lady. He slowly let his figers find their way inside of her, massaging the most tender flesh as he continued his work upon her breasts. The young bard only needed the signs from her to see what seh enjoyed.

Post by Guest »

Again his words held such promise, but Aesa was unprepared for this new form of touch and she gasped, tensing at the sensation of Vanir’s lips between her breasts. Her nipples, tightened into rosy buds, awaited the Bard’s attentions, even if Aesa herself did not know it. A soft moan escaped her lips, as she melted under his experienced ministrations, her eyes closing of their own accord.

“Vanir!” she gasped, eyes flying open, as his fingers found the centre of her desire. Aesa would have protested, but the Bard’s skilled touch quickly rendered her incapable of thought. She squirmed under Vanir’s fingers, with obvious pleasure, rather than a desire to avoid them. There was no thought, only sensation, as he found her wetness and eased his fingers inside her. Again the young woman gasped, as Vanir’s probed the tightness within her wet folds.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Vanir watched and listened to her reactions to his touch. She was obviously enjoying the new sensation, even if a part of her still hesitated. He removed his mouth from her nipple and moved his mouth towards her ear. The warm breath flowed against her earlobe as his touch rubbed her slowly. A sweet honeyed voice whispered to her, hoping to heighten her pleasure.

"Aesa, my lovely Aesa, do not run from your pleasure. Embrace the pleasure and tell me what you feel. Tell me what you like, what you want, even if you are not sure. We are alone and there is nothing that we can't do her, my love."

Vanir placed soft kisses along her neck and collarbone, as his fingers softly entered her repeatedly. He placed a soft kiss upon her lips and moved down. The priest of Pan trailed kisses down her body, leaving one every inch or so. The kisses trailed across her chests, down through the valley of her breasts, and onto her stomach, until they reached her waist. He grinned to himself and whispered softly once more.

"Would you like a kiss somewhere that send a wave through your whole body? One that would engulf the flame you are already feeling." He waited to hear her answer, already guessing what it might be and hoping for the best.

Isabella Florentina
Countess Companio, "Countess Cabernet"

Post by Isabella Florentina »

Isabella had returned to her brandnew appartment and chosen the most virgin like dress. It was mauve with silver snowflakes painstakingly embroidered upon the material. Very appropriate for her first meeting with Lady Aesa. Her darkhair was gathered up with some chosen tendrils falling down to grace her oliveskinned neck. She quickly dabbed a measure of rose perfum on her body, and then hurried out of her room again to meet with Andolin in the appointed place.

Isabella gave Andolin a gracious yet distant smile extending her gloved hand so it could be kissed like any proper countess would be. "Milord shall we go for a stroll," she asked with an arched eyebrow, her dark eyes twinking. She quickly had to apply her fan to her mouth to prevent her from grinning to widely.

There was of course nothing random about their walk and very soon they arrived at the Royal Quarters, right in front of the section where Lady Aesa was said to be housed. "My good man," Isa told the guard at the door "be so good as to announce the Master of Protocol and page." Well, and wife would have been better, but it was that or nothing.
[size=92][color=darkred] [b][i]
Together they planned a power and a love that would be envied forever.
Who was to know that forever would be so short?[/i][/size][/color][/b]

Return to “The Citadel proper Archive”