'Brie: The Festival (Kings Party, Part V)'

Moderators: Vanadius, Guido Cercatoro, Mods

felis catus

Post by felis catus »

What do you mean? At least a * in resolve should be in order. Better go buckle some swashes! :P
Azric

Post by Azric »

Khahn, I think everyone appreciates you soldiering on (and doing well, I might add) despite your real-world preoccupations. Thanks for a thread well-modded and best of luck in your future endeavours. :)
Kelyana Eldaash

end of thread

Post by Kelyana Eldaash »

Well, skills would be lovely, but i'm not sure i've earned any!!
So what's Kelli going to do now? Well, she might go back to TAQ, but she might decide to go on and explore the world a bit. She does want to get that healer training, though. Even if it's just from an old woman living in a shepherd's hut on a hill. Which would probably be the best training she could get anyway.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Kelyana, might I remind you that you have an obligation to the Temple of Atara Arda :). If you're going to venture out into the world send word to the Temple otherwise you could be in big trouble. :)
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi
Khahn Ri

Post by Khahn Ri »

Well all I can say in reply is... thanks for putting up with me. I've made the skill requests in the mod forums but havn't had the time to check up on them to see if anything was/has/is being done. I'd put them up here but... I'm not gonna ;) You'll just (hopefully) see some increments in your character sheets.

Kel.... well. If you wish to follow the kings party, you may, of course, join their thread (heading over the Dragons Keep sometime in the not too distant future) or if you wish to remain at Brie, just let me know and I'll make up a thread for you to solo and do what you will. Or if you want to wander off as you suggested, that's fine too. Bottom line... the choice is yours :)

Just let me/us(Taz staff) know in here, via PM or wherever, what you'd like to do and we'll see what we can do. Perhaps I should open up another Brie thread for you and you can decide in play?? Whatever the choice, please let me know.
Kelyana Eldaash

decision

*bows to Elvin* In that case, Kelli should indeed return to TAQ. She will depart with the next caravan to Tel'Aranae Quessir, and continue her healer training.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

You don't have to return, Kelyana. Only thing that you have to do when you want to travel is let the Temple know that you're going to explore the world :). But you're always most welcome in TAQ
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi
Kelyana Eldaash

Healer training.

No, i shall return. I wanna qualify....!
can i assume safe passage?
felis catus

Post by felis catus »

Assume? ASSUME??? Bwahahaha :twisted: Oh, yes you can assume whatever you want. And contemplate it in a troll's stomach later!
Khahn Ri

Post by Khahn Ri »

<Grins evilly alongside felis>

Ummm..... no. I think your going to have to take the long way there :) Only real problem is that there isn't any caravans heading that way from Brie for o, (Checks his papers) , awhile ;) Looks like you might very well be on your lonesome.

I'll make you up a specific thread in an appropriate place and let you know in a PM where it is you can find it. To be posted... very soon.
Kelyana Eldaash

whither, o whither shall i run?

*ahem*

Return to “The Baron Estates Archives”