Desert Dandelion -- Jezira

Moderator: Mods

Post by Guest »

Jezira sighs softly, the words of Marian helped her a lot, for an instant she stands and watches the head gardener walking away, with a warm smile. She then turns back to the kitchen, her whole demeanor being much more assured as she moves to the kitchen to bring back the plate and cup softly humming a well known childs song, which she nevertheless always kept in good memory as it was always comforting to her.
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

The walk back to the kitchen was a simple one, and no one was even in the hall as she moved through it. The house was nicely decorated with wall hangings here and there as well as a hung painting from an artist obviously not of Amun Rah, of a place that was very different from the desert. It was full of pointy trees that looked like massive triangles, and a raging river, and funny birds - large in size, with big tail feathers of colors like red and orange, but they were mostly brown. They had tiny little heads (and no doubt miniscule brains) and big fat bodies. Were Jezira to recognize such a foreign beast, she'd know it as a turkey. All in all, the things looked like good eating, and it was a fox who agreed. On the other side of the bush the red fluffy tailed creature crept along, looking quite cat and doglike all at the same time.

There were other such depictions, and the wall hangings showed historical epics. Great battles and smaller stands. There was other art around the house as well, art which the young foreign slave would know well as she stayed in the Barsanke Estate longer. Great sculptures and smaller ones, and clay pots from the desert people. Barsanke, she might notice, was a great collector.

As she took the final corner to the kitchen, still humming her song, she came into the room. Where Muh`Dok was full out singing, and his voice drowned out her quiet tones.

"Pass around the bottle now,
See the song and sing along
To take a sip I will allow
Be careful, now, it's quite stro-
"

He paused midway through his baritone performance, one which the younger slave boy was listening to very much as he busily set about his tasks. When his mentor stopped, he turned abruptly to look at whatever distracted him. "Ah miss, you're all done with your food, eh?" He stepped forward. "Let me have at it, I'll take right care of it." Gin grinned widely with childlike exuberance.

"Say please, Gin, and mind your thank yous as well." Muh`Dok chided a bit, but he was already a bit red in the cheeks at slight embarassment over Jezira walking in partway through his barsong. He did have a very strong and good voice though, one that many bard could envy. "How was your food, m'lady?"
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]

Post by Guest »

Although there is no one around as Jezira moves to the kitchen,
she -out of habit- keeps the submissive posture taught to her, her gaze
lowered slightly, but always being alert for free persons coming her way.

Then she sees that huge painting, taking a brief look if someone is around,
knowing that idleness usually means calling for trouble to a slave.

As still no one seems to be around she looks at the huge painting being
immediately overwhelmed from the sheer fullness of live being depicted
on it: the raging river, all those mighty trees and those strange animals.

Everything is so unknown to her that a part of her watches in utter
disbelief as it is so much opposed to everything she knows - dry lands if
not deserts, open to the view of the wanderer for many markers or days
of distance. Gardens, springs or an oasis being so precious to the people
as opposed to the splendor of it on the painting. Kneeling down she prays
softly :

"Oh divine and merciful Anasis, Mistress of the Lake, Mother of all Life
Thank you for allowing that lowly servant to watch your unparalleled
wonders."

After a moment of contemplation she rises, again looking around and
listening for a moment, then moves to the next wall hangings.

Seing the historical epics on them she immediately has to think back
to the men and women in her dreams, their firm but open expressions,
that mix of calmness and willpower. Her thoughts sadly drift away
as so often before :

Is there something of value from my ancestors still in me ?
Can I even hope to make you proud of me ?
I miss you so much although I don't even know your names

Jezira swallows and feels tears welling up, but her slaves discipline
doesn't allows her to surface that, as she hears that firm voice from
the past in her thoughts :

A consort ALWAYS has to be pleasing ! ... Keep your petty squabbles
and sorrows for yourselves as they are only a nuisance and unacceptable
from lowly slaves as yourselves !

A few steps more she sees sculptures and her gloomy spirits are
immediately lifted as she sees the sculpture of a young girl dancer just
seeming to be caught in the midst of a graceful turn, the whole sculpture
being so exquisitely that it appears like a real girl tempting Jezira to
capriciously imitate the turn while cup and plate are never in danger.

Hearing the merry song from the kitchen she smiles - the last gloomy
thoughts passing away. But stepping into the kitchen she almost
immediately is sorry for having done so, as she feels so guilty of having
destroyed the good spirits Muh`Dok and Gin had and blushes a bit, but
looks up quickly as Gin talks to her, handing him her dishes and in time
biting her lips to not again thanking him, then smiling to Muh`Dok almost
a bit shyly "Yes Muh`Dok - the food was excellent ..." then pauses as if
she just left out something in the midst of speaking.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

With her prayer, Jezira felt a level of calm, a calm that hadn't been there before. It was almost as if one's mother had said: Everything will be alright. And you believed her, because it was your mother, and she knows everything. But, Jezira had no mother, and she certainly hadn't been told anything about everthing being okay, but she felt it, deep in her soul, and yet all over her entire body. It was serenity.

And the singing or speaking didn't erase the feeling, it seemed to hold onto her. The good spirits of the kitchen didn't seem to have been destroyed, instead, they shifted a bit, and Muh`Dok did he best to not blush overmuch. "You're very welcome, miss."

Gin took her plate. "Thank you, let me take this right over and clean it up right now." He said and scurried behind Muh`Dok and around a corner to where a large sink was set up. "I'll get on the pots too, Dok!" He shouted, he was a child, and it was painfully obvious in his loud voice.

Muh`Dok cringed as the young boy hollared. "Gin! Honestly, keep it down or you'll wake the Rafao in his palace itself." He called over his shoulder in a restrained sort of yell, and then there was the sound of pots moving and rushing water as Gin turned on the faucet. "Ahh.. well. He'll learn eventually." The slave cook said and leaned his back against the cabinet behind him. His arms crossed infront of his chest, and his right arm had a few tattoos upon it. "You were going to say something else, miss? Or was that all?"

All the food that had been in the kitchen which Muh`Dok had been preparing had already been sent out, or atleast a good majority of it. Now there was just some pots on the stove top, cooking gently. His eyes were so very dark, and they stared at the young fair skinned woman before him expectantly.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]

Post by Guest »

Gin takes her plate and Muh`Dok gives her a sort of exclusive attention she savours, as for a slave it is usually a rare thing to experience. In her special case it is not that uncommon, but often connected with other base desires of the free persons toward her, so Muh`Doks attention towards her is so important to her as she can be herself toward him, as much as that is possible from a slave to the other and toward someone she only knows for a short time ...

Hmm ... I still have that feeling as if I know Muh`Dok from some time before ... but I still can't remember ?

Jezira overhears Gins loud voice, but knows he has a good teacher and friend in Muh`Dok and he will get over this problem soon. Still she feels that serenity so deep in her - it can't be only because she took a liking in all the coslaves she met up to now in her new home - enjoying so much that feeling of all problems seeming to be so very far away.

Muh`Doks tatoos don't escape Jeziras watchful gaze, but she avoids yielding to her sometimes overpowering curiosity and thinks to herself :

He will tell me if he likes ... Don't be again too curious !
You wouldn't like to be asked about your tatoo, so perhaps
he doesn't like to be asked about his tatoo either ?

Hearing Muh`Doks question she answers :"Oh nothing important ... perhaps I should go to the sitting room behind the porch so I will meet the others and can't overhear the Masters call ?"

She watches Muh`Doks reaction ready to drop the idea if she thinks he would like to continue to talk, but ready to follow her words if she thinks he would like to get back to his work.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Muh`Dok nodded. "Alright." He seemed somewhat surprised by her sudden need to leave, and immediatly uncrossed his arms and moved over to the central island countertop, so that he still faced the concubine. "Have a good day then, miss. I'll probably see you this evening for dinner, if not sooner." He bowed to her, as was customary for a man to a woman, whether they be slaves or not, Muh`Dok would still be respectful, he would still be a gentleman. It didn't matter to him that he was owned by another man.

Out into the hall she went again, but this time there were some more people about. All dressed in average clothes befitting of servants. One was carrying a duster and bucket, another a hamper full of dirty clothes. Another, a man with a thick mustache and beard of bristly black hairs, dressed quite well, came toward the slave. "Jezira? I presume as much." He smiled beneath all that hair, but the only sign was a crinkling of skin around his eyes. "The master is ready to see you now, if you'll just follow me?" He turned abruptly then, at his heel, and moved deeper into the house until they reached a staircase going up. This one was different from that which Jezira had used before, this one was opulent and made of foreign stones.

"Come along then, let's be quick about it." The whole hall was large and open and meant for receiving many guests. The foor was tiled, and the walls were papered with reds and golds. He ascended the stairs with practiced routine and they were on the second floor moving to the right. "This way to the master's chamber, no dount you'll be going there often enough." He didn't specify why, and it wasn't an outright rude comment, but still, a bit of a taint.

The two reached a large door from which hung many fabrics of different colours and depths, creating a multicolored rainbow that melted together. Each fabric was only a few inches wide, and so the servant stepped through the strips no problem, and they all fell back into place.

"Ah.. my desert dandelion." A man, who looked as if he were in his mid fourties, sat upon a very large bed with a canopy overhead. He gave a stern look, and glanced at her from head to toe. "Got, you are dismissed." The servant bowed and departed without a word. "Come to me, fair one." His head was shaved clean, as was his face, leaving only his furry black eyebrows. The lord was dressed in a fine robe, he had yet to dress for the day. His hand patted an empty spot on his bed, a spot where his wife had slept not long before, infact, it was still subtly warm.

Post by Guest »

"May your service be found pleasing so joy finds your heart always
Like your kindness and gentleness was the light in my heart this morning"

Jezira said and blushes a little as she slowly slides her hands to her shoulders crossing her arms as she signals her respect and appreciation to his gentlemanlike behavior, which - to that degree - has almost never before been offered directly to her. On her way to the hall Jezira curses herself silently :

Again ! ... What will he think now ? I didn't wanted him to feel "pushed away", but he was rightfully thinking that, as I was again so indecisive... I should apologize later on...

Being a bit lost in her thoughts, she is first a little surprised as she hears suddenly a male voice and turns to the source of that voice, soft light blue eyes looking at the man and she nods, following the man as he abruptly turns and moves deeper into the house, so she quickly follows afraid of loosing him. As they quickly moved along, Jezira feels fear creeping up in her, slowly torturing her from within, a fear well known to her :

... The Master - so fast ! ... am I ready for him ? ... but wasn't it me, who broke away from the talk with gentle Muh`Dok ? Ooh , I was trained for that, but I still am so afraid ...
Perhaps it was a good idea to quit talking as it would have made a bad impression when I would have had to be searched ... but again it was impolite and I wish I would be still in the kitchen

Jezira moves up the stairs fast to follow that man, who she thinks must be the first servant ? It seems to her as if her movements up the stairs must appear terribly clumsy, or is it just her imagination ? Her thoughts race through anything that her teachers showed her.

Shoulders back ! ... Head up, but gaze lowered ! ... move slowly and gracefully rather than hasty ! ... Is my attire correct ? ... Oh I still wear the slave tunic from the orphanage ! Nothing I can do about it anymore ... perhaps it is even favorable directing his attention to my looks and not signalling pride and vanity ?

Again the man tells her to be quick and she looks around for the first time realizing how beautiful and precious everything around her was - even more then the part of the house she was before - perhaps even more expensive then she ever will be worth herself ?

She hears the first servants (?) comment, that would definitely sound so rude in most peoples ears, but not in hers as she was a slave and she knows, that his comment just stated the truth, a painful truth, but nevertheless a truth. So she just nods respectfully to the man signalling she is attentive.

Feeling her heart beat so fast, she inhales deeply before the fabrics, then moves through and thinks to herself : Everyone and everything has its place in life and thats yours !

Then she sees her new Master for the first time and immediately calms down, again her hands slide to her shoulders, crossing her arms as she does and lowers her gaze, showing her respect to the one person, whos property she is now. showtime she thinks to herself.

Time passes like an eternity as she feels his gaze wandering down along her from head to toe, letting her feel so vulnerable.

"Yes, my Master" she answers as his order breaks the eternity and then moves closer to him, letting her hips sway only slightly not too much as she does. Approaching his bed she moves down to her knees shortly to show her respect then rises and sits on the spot of the bed he has touched, remembering never to turn her back to her Master while she sits down, then lowering her hands onto her tighs submissively, remembering the teaching, that a slave is not to take initiative if not explicitly ordered to do otherwise.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Muh`Dok mirrored Jezira's blush at her words. It was a beautiful thing to say to anyone, especially since he didn't really think he had done much of anything for the newest slave to the Barsanke Estate. "Thank you, Jezira." He smiled and looked back down to his work.

If she listened carefully, she might have even heard the gentle mocking from Gin toward Muh`Dok about his girlfriend. He said it the way all children do, and Muh`Dok promptly hushed him and sent him back to his dishwashing.

Upstairs, in the room of her new master, there was a tension in the air as he appraised his new purchase. It was a dehumanizing feeling, one that made for the skin to crawl and to feel judged. For, that's exactly what it was - judging. But, he had already made the purchase, it was a bit different than being examined before hand.

"You are indeed a beauty, now aren't you?" He said, looking from her blue eyes downward. "Jezira, yes? It is a name of this land, but you are obviously from elsewhere. Where are you from?"

Post by Guest »

The uncomfortable feeling slowly lessened as she sits before her new Master, all her senses are alerted and at the same time she tries to appear calm, which is somewhat difficult, but until now she hadn't noticed some sign of disapproval from her new Masters part answering with a soft
but sensuously melodic voice :

"Thank you my Master", she nods then says : "I deeply apologize my Master, but my earliest memories are from the Orphanage"

Still her gaze is lowered, her hands on her tighs as she sits almost motionless but gracefully, as her posture doesn't appears cramped or uncomfortable, at least not on the outside.

He takes his time, which is wise, I will not succumb to the temptation to talk too much too early
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

"Do not apologize for what is truth and honesty, Jezira, I would ask nothing more of you than to be honest - especially to myself." Barsanke said, and he even offered a bit of a smile, though it was a restrained one only to put her at ease. "I'd have you comfortable before I'd take you, Dandelion." He put his hand on hers, and it was soft and his nails were well maintained.

"I know very little of your past, or other masters that you have endured, and I know - though frowned on - their are cruel men out there who treat their slaves very poorly. Know that I do not. You will be fed and sheltered and cared for here." Barsanke squeezed her hand very gently to punctuate the point, and to reassure her that it was absolutely the truth. "If you hear anything other from any of my slaves, then I will be shocked and saddened to hear it. If you are ever made uncomfortable, come to me, and I will do anything to lessen your burden."

The slavemaster's other hand rose and he brushed her cheek with the back of his knuckles. "You've been branded before, I would not do such a thing." He knew of her tattoo. "You belong to me now, but your spirit is always yours - to be shared between you and the gods. Do not despair at your place." Barsanke kissed her cheek then. "Now, then, would you kiss me and just lay beside me here in my bed?" His very dark eyes flicked between hers, and he did not expect for her to look down in a submissive way - but he would understand if she did.

Post by Guest »

As she hears the answer from her Master to her words, Jezira feels increasingly better and better, her fears and anticipations disappearing with every single one of her Masters words, like the dew of night disappears under the rays of the early morning sun, barely evading a breath of utter surprise as she hears, that he wants HER to feel comfortable !!!
Feeling his hand on hers she gently, like the touch of a butterflies wings, lays her other hand on her Masters hand to show her strong feelings of gratitude to the first Master in her young life, that gives a lowly slave like her so much warmth.

A barely detectable smile appears on her face as she hears those warm reassuring words, the smile even deepens as she feels him gently squeezing her hand, her head angling slowly toward her Masters other hand that runs caressingly over her cheek, almost snuggling close to it.

Jezira wonders from where her Master knew about her tatoo as she was a blind purchase for him, but quickly looses that thought, as she feels so warm so understood, a sense of peace and bliss being in her mind right now, feeling his kiss on her cheek.

Listening to her Masters words like to a revelation, her gaze hesitantly dares to look into her Masters eyes from soft light blue eyes shortly then lowers her gaze again as she leans closer to him and gently presses her full lips in a long and tender kiss onto his lips, her free hand slides to her sash and loosens it before moving down to her sandals and opens their bands too.

As their lips part she moves a bit away to remove her slaves tunic, letting it and the rest of her clothes slide to the floor and then moves slowly, deliberately and seductively on all fours
besides him onto the bed as he wanted her to do.

Her tatoo now better displayed, shows a green stem winding up around her right thigh and then trails around her hip and moves in a bow down again over her right asscheek, where a bright orange coloured orchid blossom grows from the stem in the middle before the stem disappears between her legs and reappears on the front between her legs and ends in an even larger light purple coloured orchid blossom right onto her hairless pubic mound.

Two tiny earrings are pierced into her earlobes and an ankle band closes around her right ankle as she lays besides her Master half turned to gently give her body against him.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Barsanke returned the young woman's kiss and begrudgingly allowed her to depart to remove her clothes. His eyes fell down her form, meandering slowly from her ankleband all the way back up to her blonde hair. He paid no particular attention to her tattoo or any other part of her body, rather taking the entirety of it in as one would a large painting. He would find the details later...

His hands wound around her body and pulled her closer to the silken robe he wore. It was the only thing that kept his own form from being entirely naked as hers was. Barsanke's hand played against her thigh for a moment, running along the stem of the flower that snaked up her leg. He let it roam to just below her butt before his hand continued upward along her side and along her ribcage.

Turning on his side a bit, his free hand moved to her hip and pushed against it to roll the blonde onto her back. He rolled with her until he was ontop of her body, though he did not press his weight upon her, he just hovered over her, looking down. The hand that had been on her ribcage now supported his weight from the position of above her shoudler, as did his legs, one of which was between hers, the other on the right hand side of her body. His other hand moved from her hip upward until it was just under one of her perfectly formed breasts, his thumb just barely stroking the gentle curve beneath her bosom.

"You, Jezira, are a beautiful woman." He leaned down and kissed her on the mouth.

OOC: I noticed you do not have a comfortzone (CZ) listed in your profile. The listing of what a comfortzone is can be found here: Comfortzones. Please add this so that I know where your comfort is within this potentially erotic scene.[/url]

Post by Guest »

OOC : I am sorry, I added now a CZ of G into my profile - thank you for telling ;)

Jezira feels the gaze up along her body and again notices how her Masters love of art is more than just a spleen to him but transcends his very being, helping her to understand this fascinating man again a bit better.

Feeling his hand exploring her body, she quickly ponders if he would like her to get active or not and comes to the conclusion, that usually 'hunter or warrior' natures expect her to yield again and again to them and then be prey and that sophisticated men like him would deeply dislike that, even in a slave like her. Her body perfectly adjusting to his guiding hand, she gives herself gently but very close against his body, letting her own right hand slowly move over his arm and run exploringly up along his side, as she does, matching the speed he has chosen.

Having expected him to roll heavily onto her body, she breathes in sweet and soft relief as she never liked that feeling as if the breath is pressed out of her body, soft warm looking blue eyes melting into his gaze as she runs both her hands up along his sides caressingly, her legs angling and moving a bit closer around his leg slightly and her body arches up a bit toward him as her hands wander over his chest and very gently slide onto his shoulders.

Hearing his compliment she blushes a little bit as his flattering remark let her feel like the free and proud women she admires and not the slave she really is. Her heart beats quickly as she presses her full lips onto his in a long and lingering kiss responding passionately to the kiss thinking to herself :

That will not be duty you lucky girl !
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

OOC: Hey, no worries. Lots of people forget to add it - or don't notice that bit at all. There is a lot of things to take in.

IC:

Sliding his hand down her side again, it moved across her tight stomach, just barely whispering over her naval, to reach for the sash that held his robe in place. Drawing his hand away he pulled it with him to loosen the knot. Jezira could feel his warm hand moving back over her soft skin again.

"BY UPHURON'S LIGHT!" A woman's voice cut through their interlude and Barsanke stiffened ontop of the concubine. His breath washed over Jezira's nude body in a hot gust in the form of a sigh. Damn timing, woman... damn it indeed. "You've just gotten her and you've already stripped her down to examine your prize?"

The slavemaster held fast to the sash that he had been untying and pulled it tight once again. "My darling, perhaps you should learn to knock?" He pushed himself off of Jezira as he spoke, but gave her a quick smile to insure that she wasn't to blame. Tugging on the blanket of the bed he swiftly covered the blonde's bare body and turned to his wife.

She was a beautiful woman. Oh yes, absolutely stunning. In her proper youth she would've been luminous, and age hadn't changed that much. Instead it solidified the intensity of her curved figure and soft features. Her hair was pulled back from her face, though, and it gave her a severity she lacked when it was lose. Wearing a black sarong she was the picture of Amun Rah and she looked at her husband with ferocious eyes. Barsanke's voice had been somewhat stern to her, and now it deepend. "You have things to do - gardeners to order about, now leave me to my business. You-" His voice fell to a harsh whisper. "Are the one who refuse to join me in our bed. You did this. And I'v found something else to keep me entertained just as you have. Now, begone."

The woman's jaw clenched and worked. She bit back whatever she wanted to say and turned with a thudding beneath her feet and further down the hall, a slammed door. "I'm so sorry, Jezira." He sighed as the last echo of the woman's fury dissipated. "She.. she is not happy about my decision to purchase you," he said. "And honestly, I'm not sure about it either. You are exceptionally beautiful -" He sat back on the bed and looked at her blue eyes. "I'll have to go apologize to my wife, though."

Post by Guest »

Being fully lost in their lovemaking Jezira freezes in shock as she hears the jealous voice of the woman filling the room, her heart beating as she feels her Master rise off of her and cover her, not even being able to respond to his quick smile, her reasoning only coming to one conclusion :

DISASTER !

It happened to too many concubines: husband longs for and buys slavegirl, his wife often can't punish him, so she lets out her wounded and angry feelings on the helpless slavegirl, which is often marred or even killed as no one would punish a free person for such a deed and the husband can't protect the slavegirl for ever.

I have been warned Jezira thinks ...but it was all decided then, as no slave like me could have done something to avoid that

As her Master regains his authority over his wife, Jeziras body starts to tremble and she feels icy cold inside, being so very afraid of what may come out of that dangerous situation, nearly jumping up as the door slams shut.

Then her Master speaks to her and she almost instinctively turns in his direction and listens to his words hoping, even wanting him to tell her that she is just a panicked slave, whose fears are pointless, but knows better deep inside her.

His last words, that he has to apologize to his wife sound to her as the sermon of a priest over a grave as she still looks from her paled face up to him, lowering her gaze as he ends.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

"Dress yourself, now." He said, lifting her discared robe and placing it on the bed aside her. "And then go to your room. Your wardrobe should have more suitable clothing in it that has been purchased on your behalf." Barsanke looked over his shoulder as another door slammed. "The woman is going to break my house." He sighed, but then laughed a little. "I'll say though, that's probably the most passion I've seen out of her in a yahren or more. You may've been a better idea than I even realized." He knelt down aside the bed. "Now, come on then. Nothing's changed. You're still my concubine, and I'll just speak with her, apologize, and it'll be as right as rain." He pushed himself off of the floor and put his hand on her shoulder, letting for it to slide down her arm to her elbow where he squeezed. "And you're still absolutely beautiful."

OOC: Your character now has an entire wardrobe at her disposal. Feel free to describe her clothing at will.

IC:
Jezira was left alone, then. In the bedroom of her master, naked, and without a purpose.

Post by Guest »

Her Masters words quickly pulls her from her thoughts, as he places her robe beside her she answers obediently "yes my Master". She can't totally hide an expression of surprise as she hears him telling her, thats she has a wardrobe full of clothes - for her alone !
A door slams in the distance and Jezira flinches anew fearfully, but somehow the calm self assured voice of her Master captures her, the paleness disappears quickly and as he puts his hand on her shoulder she even manages to smile and against all lessons she had, looks up, her blue eyes sparkling as he is complimenting her, answering softly "thank you my Master".
Then he left her and she has a feeling of loss somehow liking her new Master, a feeling not very common in slaves like her. She rises and slips into her robe and sandals and as she leaves the room she sighs and thinks to herself

a whole wardrobe !!! ... only for me !

Jezira then moves along the corridors of the wealthy house to the room she shares with Nadira, still admiring the artistry everywhere. In the room she moves to the wardrobe and holds the knobs of the wardrobe for a moment and counts for herself "1... 2 ... 3 ..." and opens it quickly, being speechless as she sees all those different colours and fabrics.
Her fingers quickly slip over them here and there, gently taking out this one or that :

hmm ... that one is too long and closed up ... should leave it for some sad or serious occasion ... ooh, how nice ! ... totally from gazed material ...special occasion too ... ooh, I can't decide, they are all so nice ! ...

So many hours pass until she has made her decision and cleaned herself, finally wearing an orange top from a light cotton material with no arms, that covers the body from neck down over the breasts, so it leaves waist and belly free. Low around her hips and reaching down to her knees, she wears a skirt from a light cotton material in the same colour - a clasp whose upper half is modelled as a orange flower holds the cloth ends together on her right hip. Her small feet are in cloth shoes adorned with a line of small colorful paillettes along the edge giving every one watching her the hint that she is a slave, who doesn't needs to work outside. Her long blonde hair is neatly kept in a high up pony tail only a playful strand of hair seemed to have escaped at her right side, a tiny belly chain is loosely around her waist and she still wears her ankle band. Finally she uses only a very little bit of rouge along her cheekbones and lip red, choosing none of the perfumes for now as they would be too heavy for the day, being sure that too much might be less regarding her new Master.
Aislinn O`Conaill
Special Branch

Post by Aislinn O`Conaill »

OOC: Sorry for the long wait, this is just a tie-over post until we get some stuff in Amun Rah straightened out! If you have any ideas about where you wanted your character's story to focus, let me know!
<hr width="15%">
<i>Samheen 21 -- Early Tradetide</i>

IC: A thin strip of light cast itself against the floor beneath the window, a testament to the passing hours. Other than the placement of clothes, however, little had changed in the room since her awakening early that morning.

As yet, no one had given the young concubine any specific duties beyond the obvious, and at the moment it seemed she had been left to her own devices. On her path back to her room, she had passed several hallways in the large house, each filled with their own exotic decorations. There was also that stairway back down to the kitchen...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What does not destroy me, makes me stronger. Friedrich Nietzxche

theoriginalcousinit@yahoo.com

Post by Guest »

OOC : Thank you, but right now she will just try to solve potential conflicts ;)

IC : Looking to the door she sighs a bit unsure knowing that moving out of her room would mean risking to run into her Masters wife, perhaps even without the Master, who is the only one who can protect her and will perhaps still try to calm her.

Nervously she moves in a circle in the room as she thinks about the whole problem, then again moves to the wardrobe trying to loose herself in looking at the clothing, that was surely expensive !
Aislinn O`Conaill
Special Branch

The morning's sunlight had warmed the room, leaving it heavy with the heat rising from the kitchens nearly directly below. The fabrics were much the same as she had left them, but upon closer inspection, most of the garments were unsuitable for wearing upon the public streets of Amun Rah, at least for a young woman alone. As for the shoes, all were similar to the thin slippers she now wore, advertising her rank to the other servants and slaves while emphasizing to her where her role would keep her most of the time - indoors.

Her window rattled as a door slammed somewhere on the floor beneath her, and a moderated voice (words unintelligable through the glass) seemed to be continuing a discussion begun within the building.

A sudden high giggle, quickly smothered, was followed by an equally unquiet shushing sound from the other side of the door - about the height of her keyhole.

Post by Guest »

Deeply lost in her thoughts, Jezira compares fabrics and colors, in her mind combining them, sometimes smiling if she likes the result, another time shaking her head. More and more she calms down again thinking to herself, that she was lucky with such a generous and kind Master and easily can imagine how much worse she could have made it.

Jezira flinches as she hears the slamming door beneath her, her face showing again a somewhat fearful expression, then hearing the sounds of a continuing discussion and she was about to open the window to overhear the words as she hears the giggling then the shushing sound and tries to move to the side of the room as if she hasn't noticed, then moving to the door and opens it quickly with a smile, somehow having an idea who that can be.
Soft blue eyes very curiously looking who is there.
Aislinn O`Conaill
Special Branch

Two sets of feet took off down the hallway, pattering away with the fear of discovery. Two small figures topped with swatches of once-tidy black hair disappeared around the corner, followed by a heavy thump of something falling and crinkling into the carpeted floor. A third boy, however, of between 10 or 12 yahren, stood there with his arms crossed and a stubborn expression battling with the definite curiousity present on his face.

Although he may have been 'caught' sneaking a look at the new slave, he wouldn't flee in as cowardly fashion as those <i>children</i> could. He was a man of the house! Or so he told himself, trying to emulate his father.

For there could be no doubt that this was one of those seven children, famed for their rambunctious natures. He seemed particularly intrigued by the concubine's differentness.

"You're different." The comment blurted out in typical childish fashion. "You're all... pale and... whitish.. and... what did you do, did you get burned?" Foreigners were not all that common to the boy's sphere, and his experience with those of such pale-skin was nonexistent.

Post by Guest »

Jeziras gaze follows the disappearing figures around the corner, flinches as she hears the heavy thump, then her gaze lowers realizing the boy before her. Moving down until she almost 'sits' on her heels, she establishes to look at the boy on the same level and not down from above saying:

"Greetings oh son of my Master !"

smiling at him as she does.
Feeling his curious gaze on her, she waits until he speaks to her and then answers :

"Ooh noo..." she replies, certainly being a bit amused "I am that way as long as I can remember oh son of my Master" she pauses then continues "my parents seem to have come from a far away place, but I never met them so I can't tell you more ... I would love to know more about them myself, but the high ones seem to have decided differently." her voice now warm and gentle.
Aislinn O`Conaill
Special Branch

The boy cocked his head to one side, losing some of the superiority he had been affecting. Blunt and curious, his next words were a repetition of someone else's - it was clear he did not understand them... it was also clear this 'boy' had a habit of listening in on adult conversations.

"Mama said you weare a scarlet woman... and diseased... but you must be better now." And just as quickly, he sighed, "I'm hungry... you slaves have a special stair right into the kitchen! I wish <i>I</i> had a stair from my room right into there.. I get horrible hungry about bedtime."

He began to look around, but he wasn't about to tell the slave girl he wasn't supposed to be there and didn't know where it was...

Post by Guest »

Having noticed the changes in the boys behavior, Jezira now sighs softly as she hears his words about her being a scarlet woman and diseased, thinking to herself :

I know I should be accustomed to that, but its not my fault ! I am only a slave and only have to do what I am ordered to do ...

Jeziras thoughts trail off as she feels that it is about time to answer the boy nodding with a warm smile to him, her voice with a slight hint of sadness as she answers :

"Yes, thats correct, I am better now ..."

Jezira again listens and asks the boy, her voice soft and normal again :

"Does the son of my Master wishes to eat something ? Shall I bring you to the kitchen ?"

Return to “Amun Rah Archive”