Citadel Closure Imminent!

Moderator: Mods

Grant
Retired Game Designer

Citadel Closure Imminent!

Post by Grant »

After more than a year of tirelessly managing and running the Citadel with careful precision, Twilight has accepted a new task...the development and opening of Kislovan...and has moved on from the Citadel. The Citadel, always a great population center, will undergo extensive reorganization and reconstruction to better align it with our new goals and trends for the site, a reorganization that will see extensive forum and thread redistribution as well as an update to methodology and general practices for players.

To facilitate this updating, the location will be closed July 2nd and 3rd while threads are shifted and redistributed. All Citadel players will lose their threads on these dates, but they should find themselves up and running again on the 4th: if you do not, and you cannot find your thread, don't hesitate to send me a private message and I'll be happy to point you in the right direction. I beg your pardon for the interruption and your patience as we complete this transition and bring the Citadel into its next stage of life!

Return to “Inner City Archive”