Destination: Tel' Aranae Quessir

Moderator: Mods

Akiras

Post by Akiras »

Akiras wondered what they were standard for. The way he had cut himself off Akiras had to press. He could hide his history from her, e could hide his objective, but when he starts taking off her clothes and putting powders in arrow wounds she draws the line.

"what are they standard in?" She asked her voice taking on a dark demeanor. "Tell me" She tried to sit up, regadless of the wound.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

When she tried to sit up colours expolded in fornt of her eyes and for a brief moment she lost her sight then slowly she could see again.

Alzihair's face showed doubt and he was pondering on what to say, then suddenly:

Ploink!

An arrow hit the side of the cart. Alzihair ducked and cursed: "This is becoming very irritating." He checked his daggers and looked at her: "Are you well enough to fight? It seems we mgiht have no other option."
Akiras

Post by Akiras »

"Where are they?" Akiras asked looking for her daggers and knives along with her shirt. Looking around she tired to see if she knew the area still. It would give her an idea of how long she was out. "Where is my shirt?" she asked finally.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Alzihair looked at her and shrugged: "I had to cut it of you to tend to your wounds so I threw it away, it was nothing more then a tattered rag."

Another arrow hit the side of the cart and suddenly a man calmly steps out of the woods, swinging his bow over his shoulder and pulling two daggers.
Akiras

Post by Akiras »

Akiras glared at him. "That was my only shirt, and now you want me to fight naked???" looking over at the man she turned back to glare at Alzihair "Its just one guy, you fight him"

ignoring both the bandit and Alzihair Akiras grabbed the blanket that had previously covered her up and wrapped it about her chest. Using her arms to hold it up.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Alzihair's eyes flashed and he was about to say something when another arrow hit the side of the cart and the man that approached it shouted: "You get out of the way, old man. We come for the woman. She betrayed the Guild, the penalty for that is death!"

Alzihair looked at her and grimaced: "You did what?"
Akiras

Post by Akiras »

Aki shook her head "They wern't supposed to find me for another three days" She looked to Alzihair and in her best damsel in distress voice "Ohh whatever can i do? I'm stuck here, mortally wounded. i don't even have a shirt to cover myself. ohh whatever shall i do?" At which point pain shot threw her arm. "Ouch" she said going back to her normal voice "Well, what are you waiting for? you got me into this mess, you can get me out of it." At which pint she kicked him as best she could for him to get a move on.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Alzihair's reflexes kicked in, even before she could reach him his hand hit her lower leg painfully and his eyes flashed again: "Never, ever try to do that again! Hrm, perhaps... Yes."
He looked over the side of the cart, threw his daggers in front of the approaching man and said: "Ok, take her, I don't want anything to do with this. She caused me enough trouble!"
Akiras

Post by Akiras »

Akiras was shocked, but recovered quickly Getting up she whispered in his ear "You Bastard, I hope your death hangs forever on your head, like the ones before me" She of course didn't know for sure it was someones death that drove him from being a warrior, but it was a good guess. Grabbing her pack she got out of the wagon, throwing the blanket back at him. She didn't need it. Freezing to death still killed you just as much as the gillotine. "I'm comming I'm comming" She told the dutchies cradling her injured arm.

She knew she was no match for them, not with a useless hand. Alzihair was not going to help her. She was dead, it didn't matter how.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Alzihair's eyes darkened but he didn't say anything, in the few moments that they had been talking to each other another man appeared, swinging a bow over his left shoulder. They both grinned when they saw Akiras walking topless towards them and the look in their eyes was enough to tell Akiras whet they were planning to do.
They put of their caps and their faces became visible, one of them had long dark hair while the other had no hair whatsoever. Both drew a rapier...
Akiras

Post by Akiras »

Akiras rolled her eyes. "I'm comming already, do you really have to hold me at swordpoint? Besides, my sword arm is shot" she said indicating her wound. "Really, where am i going to hide a weapon?" She marched past them.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

At the moment Akiras walked past them the hairless man's eyes widened and he collapsed, a dagger in his back. "Rose get out of there!" Alzihair shouted, holding a dagger in his left hand and a sword in his right hand he jumped out of the cart and ran towards the man.
Akiras

Post by Akiras »

Akiras kicked the final Dutchian. She aimed for the knee. The groin was to obivous. The head to hard a shot. "How!" She screamed "With these wings growing out of my back?" she yelled sarcasticly.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Alzihair frowned: "Wings? Wich wings? Oh nevermind. " He ran towards the man, the darkhaired assassin hadn't expected a counterattack and was still looking at his partner in surprise when Akiras hit him and his kneecap splintered. With a scream from pain he fell on his knees, looking at her until his eyes widened and blood dripped from his mouth. Why? Did his eyes seemed to say.

Alzihair drew his blade out of the man and whiped it off on his clothing: "This will only get worse, I don't know how they've found you or what you've done but we have to get out of here and this cart is going too slow. We need to find other means of transportation."
Akiras

Post by Akiras »

Akiras went and grabbed a blaknet from the wagon. Keeping her injured arm from moving she wraped it around herself. It was to cold for this. Grabbing her weapons she put them in the proper places and slung her pack on.

"Grab your stuff" she told him "They had to have rides faster then yours. Otherwise they never would have found us, lets find thier ride." She walked into the forest looking for thier horses. Keeping her dagger drawn she also kept a look out for a third thief.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Alzihair pulled the knife out of the back of the bald man, whiped it off and gave it back to Akiras who saw that it was hers wich she had thrown to the vagrant the day before. "Good knife."
He turned around and climbed the cart, stripped himself of his clothing and pulled on grey leggins and a grey tunic. Then he took a key from a pouch that hang on his blet. he knelt down besides a chest and opened it and pulled a chainmail out of it. It caught the light and glittered, he put it on and Akiras had never seen such a beautifull craftmenship nor such a metal although she had probably heard of it
mithril...

To finish his clothing he put on a grey cloack and his txwwo swords wich he now hung on his belt instead of strapping them to his back. He led the donkeys into the woods and came back a while later: "I hid my cart and set the donkeys free. Here, put on this."
He threw a shirt in an awfull blue colour to her.
Last edited by Elvin Motricé on Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi
Akiras

Post by Akiras »

Akiras looked at the shirt. It was better then a blanket. Putting it on she threw he cloack overtop to hide the dreadful color. placeing her Knife in its proper spot she went back to looking for the thieves rides. She was starting to think they had been teleported there. How hard was it to find a big smelly animal over 6 feet tall?
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Right at the moment that she wanted to give up she smelled the distinct odour of horse manure somewhat 10 feet to her right and heard the sounds of two horses...
Last edited by Elvin Motricé on Thu Mar 13, 2003 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akiras

Post by Akiras »

Akiras found the horses. Grabbing thier reins she untied wherever held them in that place and pulled them along "Come on you stupid beasts" she grunted as she pulled. Aki didn't know how to handle horsies, so she just pulled them along.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

It were two beautifull animals who stood in the woods: a black one with a white blaze and a red one, also with a white blaze. Both of them were eating the nice juice grasses that grew on the clearing. They looked up for a moment when Akiras got there but then just continued eating.
The horses looked at her when she was pulling as if they were saying: "Why do you want to move us. We have nice grassh ere. We are happy."

Akiras could pull whatever she wanted to but the horses weren't moving. They had their grass and were quite happy with the place where they were standing and Akiras didn't posses enough strength to get thetwo horses moving.
Last edited by Elvin Motricé on Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi
Akiras

Post by Akiras »

Akiras groaned at the horses. "Dumb animals" he said. "I found them!!" she yelled to Alzihair "The won't move" Akiras didnt know how to handle these beasts so she waited for Alzihair to find her.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

"So I see," sounded Alzihair's voice from right behind her. She couldn't figure out how that guy could have snuck up to her like that. He smiled: "You seem to have some problems?"
Akiras

Post by Akiras »

OOC: Check out the new Avatar.

Akiras glared at the horses, as if her stare alone would move them "The stupid beasts won't move, they are useless" he told him. She was beinging to stop wondering and being suprised by Alzihair. "You had that donkey, they are little better. You make them move" She plucked a peice of grass and threw it at the horses.
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

OOC: Cool avatar. I hope that you made it yourself otherwise you'll have to add the copyright in your profile or your signature and have permission of the author. BTW It seemed that there was a dtuch term in my last post, bless had to be blaze. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

IC:

Alzihair took over the reigns and pulled them with a sharp yank and then clucked. And the horses began to move. He smiled to Akiras: "It is not so hard if you know how to handle them. Here do you try." He handed the reigns over to Akiras.
Last edited by Elvin Motricé on Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Akiras

Post by Akiras »

Akiras took the reins of the red one. It looked cool, the sun light glinted off its coat.

Like he did she yanked on the reins and clucked. She sounded like an idiot "This is stupid, this horse isn't moving" she told him. Looking at Alzihair instead of watching the horse. "See, the stupid thing isn't moving" She whistled a low tone and pulled one last time to prove her point.
Last edited by Akiras on Mon Mar 17, 2003 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “On the Road Archive”