OOC: Procession Notes

Moderator: Mods

Grant
Retired Game Designer

OOC: Procession Notes

Post by Grant »

A quick note to all those involved in the Procession for the Caesar's funeral:

It has not been declared impassable, so for those that won't be visiting Kislovan at the conclusion of the thread, feel free to use the same timeline rules for that thread as any other. You may assume the procession takes the entire Tradetide, ending at the Temple of Pecunia.

Warning: ALL plans are subject to change based on my magnificent "chaos factor"....which would be you rotten pcs ;)
Last edited by Grant on Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maeve: It starts with ambition
Meridiuz: It ends with Grant
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

For those pcs that will follow the procession to Kislovan to "hob nob" with the aristocracy on the other side, you may post your arrivals here! Note that you may post there at any time given our rules of time management, as seen here. False rumor has it the Queen of Kislovan likes horses, wines, and men that call her "sugar". ;)
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Nosing in once again to point out that the Procession thread has moved to the Inner Ring in what will be it's last stop in the Citadel. IC content continues through the portal to the Kislovan thread detailed above: please post there at your leisure whether you intend to return quickly or not.

Odd thought: For such a large pack of chatty, babbling pcs we have here, you players seem awful quiet and serious! :wink:
Andolin
Caesar

Post by Andolin »

For those of us going to Kislovan, we should not start any new threads on the 23rd? You said it is not impassible for those *not* going to Kislovan.
[i]Someone has to be in charge, so it might as well be me.[/i]
Andolin Avatar by the Nice GD
Twilight
Retired staff

Post by Twilight »

Anyone planning to die in Kislovan? :wink:

Of course, some who plan to return now, may change their minds later...

:lol:
A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

(avatar by Talon Yoseijo)
Shaeliana
Retired Game Designer

Post by Shaeliana »

Methinks that Andolin doth fear, having witness the demise of his mistress, wary that the same blood thirsty beast may have eyes set on him now! ;)
[color=hotpink][i]The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made.
- Andolin
[/i][/color]
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

*grins*

We've definitely entered strange, new ground with these portals! The risk of "international time knots" is a strong one...but I think we can safely lift that restriction. The real questions you must ask yourselves as players are "How long will I be in Kislovan?" and "Am I absolutely certain?". Remember that travel between nations isn't too difficult these days (at least in the Citadel), but at the same time, what affects your thread/pc certainly changes dramatically when you step through the portal.

For now, I advise all players to freely join the thread in Kislovan and, if you wish it, assume you can return to start threads by the 23rd. If you get caught up in Kislovan...well...it won't be the first time knot we've had to untangle ;)

Return to “The Citadel proper Archive”