OOC: The War

Moderator: Mods

Vanadius
Moderator & Coordinator Terra West

OOC: The War

Post by Vanadius »

Greetings all!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm back and up and running from my move, and that I'll launching into resuming all of the PI war threads as quickly as possible.

I wanted to create an OOC thread for us to use in the inevitability of questions and comments, as we'll be trying a few new things to get the war moved along and brought to whatever fate and conclusion that awaits it. Your actions and decisions will determine the outcome, and the fate of Tazlure may be forever changed in what you do and how you do it, so let me challenge you to push yourselves and each other to new heights as we move things along.

One thing that will be different from our normal process here at Taz is that I will be creating a summary thread for the war effort. This thread will provide an overview of how tactics are working, what is happening, and how things are progressing in one "In-Character" thread. Only I will be posting in this thread, and your character posts will continue on normally, but this extra summary will help everyone see how the war is progressing, as it will read much more like a novel or book, and be less like a normal back and forth posting thread. It's my hope and intention that this extra summary be one stop shopping for those interested in seeing what is happening in the war, without having to read all of the many threads that make it up, as well as clarifying how each side is reacting and responding.

** Disclaimer **

As a note of caution. War is a dirty, dangerous and deadly thing that is unpredictable and unstable. I'd like to caution all of you that entering into the war effort, on either side, has the potential to be the last thread your character enters. Attacks and battles can shift unexpectedly, and often do, due to the actions and reactions of the commanders that lead troops into battle. I will mark impassible threads as such, but the nature of war can lead to some unpleasant surprises.

Consider yourself forewarned!

Finally, I'd like to extend my thanks to all of you for your patience and understanding of my RL circumstances that delayed me in getting here, and my best wishes to all of you in the coming event!

Feel free to ask questions or make your comments here!
Last edited by Vanadius on Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vanadius

Post by Vanadius »

Starting my clean up mission for wayward PI threads. Will be skilling and archiving many old ones to make room for the new battle threads. If you feel as if you have been lost in the shuffle, please feel free to post here or PM me and we can figure out where things are.

Thanks for your patience! We're almost there!

V.
Morg

Post by Morg »

Vanadius wrote:He's a tall man with a beard named Quentin.

Valsert wrote:Holding back a jest about why a man would name his beard 'Quentin', the Sargent replied to his superior.

ROFL! :lol:
[size=84][i]"She told me I had too much to dream last night..."[/i] - [i]Apprentice of the Universe[/i], Pure Reason Revolution
Avatar by [url=http://pixieface.deviantart.com]Liz Green[/url][/size]
Raevyn D`Altamooriana
Mercenary

Post by Raevyn D`Altamooriana »

I PM'd Grant who was my mod and also felt that I should do so here as well. I love the thread I was in and where it was going. Is it too late to feasibly continue it or should just I just conviently jump into the mix with what's going on now. As in would it pose a time knot and stuff...® like that?
The fiddler fiddled his violin which smelled horribly like fresh afterbirth boiled in cabbage.

© Marta @ www.marta-dahlig.com
Vanadius

Post by Vanadius »

Ok , ok, you guys got me there! I hadn't noticed or intended it to read that way, but that is pretty funny!

Raeyvn, there will be an opportunity to continue in that direction. PM me with a few details of your intentions and I'll work them in!
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

Another Quentin? Interesting.
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]
Raevyn D`Altamooriana
Mercenary

OK Van will do.
The fiddler fiddled his violin which smelled horribly like fresh afterbirth boiled in cabbage.

Raevyn D`Altamooriana
Mercenary

Wow, so I'm observant. The thread I was talking about I was doing with Grant, and it's gone.

Vanadius

Post by Vanadius »

As you can see folks, the illustrious Mister Grant has returned! :D

My apologies to all of you for my absence and slow posting. It seemed that real life had other plans than for me to run the war. But, I assure you, you could not be in better hands and I'm very thankful that Grant's schedule worked in the opposite direction as mine and he became available at just the right time!

Special thanks to Grant for agreeing to step in and run the show once more!

I'll be reading along and rooting for you all!

Take care and have fun!

V.

Post by Guest »

Thanx, Vanadius! Have fun with your RL!

And...

Welcome back, Grant! W00t!
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

As Master Vanadius has represented, I have indeed returned to the War effort! My humblest apologies for the confusion, and my sincere thanks to Van for his assistance during my brief personal trials.

By the end of today, all War threads should have been updated once by me. If they were not...or if you're seeking an entrance and have not yet found one...PM me quickly! We'll be moving faster now, and I suspect I'll have to be merciless when it comes to thread activity: I won't be able to wait patiently on pc posts once many of these threads begin due to the co-dependent nature of these scenes.

If you have any questions/concerns/comments, feel free to post them here or PM me privately. Bear in mind, I get about twenty per day...so give me a little time to respond! ;)

-Grant "The Love Bunny" A.
Maeve: It starts with ambition
Meridiuz: It ends with Grant
Nemesis
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Nemesis »

Awwww, love bunny...

You're soooo dreamy. *sigh*
I see the future, and the future is bleeding.
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

The war is now officially done. Threads will be skilled :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “OOC Archives”