Have a problem? Ask Anochrim! [IC]

Moderator: Mods

Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Have a problem? Ask Anochrim! [IC]

Post by Maeve »

With the spread of literacy through the Seven Isles and the Western Kingdom, stimulated in force by the Educational programs of the Dort rebuilding society, writing letters has become quite the fashion.

Being the revered leader of a great nation many people saw fit to share their most personal problems with Anochrim, in the hope that he would dispense justice and share his wisdom.

So many requests for advise have been put to the Ceasar, that an entire team of clerks work diligently to provide each and every letter with an answer that always contains a personal touch of the Ceasar himself.

OOC: This is an agony aunt column. Please write your IC letter to the Ceasar and await the reply.
Last edited by Maeve on Wed May 21, 2003 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Rees

Dear Anochrim...

Post by Rees »

Dear Anochrim,

Although I made a couple very close new friends at the Festival I feel that I must confide my situation to someone I don't know personally.

I was recently attacked by a demon and it seems to have percipated a loss of memory which I find rather disturbing.

Fortunately I was taken in by a reclusive and talentled man in an outer ring of the city- but now I have -sigh- love life issues.

Ano- how do you tell when a moody dark sorcerer LIKES you? I mean- really LIKES you? We have had intimate relations, and he seems to be opening up to me emotionally more and more, but... sigh.

You know with some guys it is just so hard to tell for sure...

There is also a 'friend' in the background that seems somewhat jealous of our new closeness. I just KNOW she would feed me to the narwhals if she could get away with it and I cannot seem to get her to accept that I might not be so bad.

Do you think it is too soon in our realtionship to use the 'L' word? I have flung my hair about and batted my heavily fringed lashes and had psycic fits for all I'm worth and it seems to be working- but I just cannot sense if he is really interested in ME as a person, you know?

I also want to do some work outside of the home, and I am just not sure if he will approve. I want to keep my man happy- but, Ano, what's a gal to do?

Dazed in love and magic in Citadel

PS I also hear voices? Do you think this is a bad thing?
Last edited by Rees on Fri May 30, 2003 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zaure

Post by Zaure »

Dear Anochrim,

What is the advised course of action if there is someone you know who has done something very wrong, and then was caught and put in jail, but you know they were perfectly justified in doing it? If the person had a good reason, but it isn't one they want to share, how would one go about trying to free this person without a jailbreak? Oh, and all of the above is purely hypothetical.

Also, what do you do if you have a 'friend' who is taking too much upon himself and needs rest? Do you just beat him on the head and knock him out? What would you knock him out with that wouldn't cause lasting damage?

Signed,
Nobody in particular.

P.S: Excuse my spelling and handwritting, I don't practice enough.

P.P.S: Who IS it in that small pendant of yours???
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Dear Dazed in love and magic in Citadel ,

I read the influence of the Darkness in your story. As my close advisors would tell you this is inviting trouble in your life. The gods are mettlesome enough as it is, but at least if they are in the Light they can be reasoned with to some degree. Those forces of darkness just seek to destroy, including your mind (I mean, voices in your head, really.. you are losing it girl..).

So shape up and drag your lover kicking and screaming into the Light, the forces of good are the only way. If he refuses, does he really respect you?

Tis Anochrim who Greets you!
Last edited by Maeve on Sun Jun 15, 2003 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Maeve

Post by Maeve »

Dear Nobody in particular,

Sometimes crimes are for the good of the people and I can complete sympathise with that. Perhaps you should ask for a judgement of the gods, aka a fight to the death between a court appointed champion and your friend. If your friend was just surely the gods will give mercy and let him live.

Friends that are too stubborn to take care of their own heads should indeed be simply knocked out. I recommend bare knuckles to cause no lasting damage, though a few bruises probably can't be avoided.

Tis Anochrim who Greets you!

PS: the pendant is none of your business. Who told you about the pendant ???v
Zaure

Post by Zaure »

Anochrim;

Although the advice regarding the knocking out of my friend was appreciated and something I will take into consideration, there is still the matter of the first problem.

My friend in prison happens to be a lady, and thus I am unsure of her fighting ability. Are there any other ways to remedy this most unfair situation? Legally, of course.

Nobody in Particular.

P.S: Forgive my disrespect, but perhaps you should find a better place for your pendant, as it seems to fall out of your handkerchief and be able to be picked up by curious persons. Is it your mother perhaps? Or another relative?
saskia
Game Designer
Game Designer

Post by saskia »

Dearest Anochrim,

I really hope you can help me with my little problem:
For the last 15 years or so, I have been been working for this guy as a kind of bodyguard.
15 years, without a day off. 15 years of listening to boring stories, attending meetings an festivities where I just have to watch his back and look polite. And believe me, dear Anochy, his back needs a lot of watching !
But lately I've become sooooo tired of it all. I think I need a vacation, but how can I leave my employer, when he can't even tie his shoes without me ? It would be of no use to go away and come back, only to find my employer killed, and myself without a job.

I hope you will be able to help me,
just a simple bodyguard....
Tygress
Retired Game Designer

Post by Tygress »

Dear Anochrim:

I have discovered a terrible secret. I've found that a foolish leader has set loose terrible, unatural creatures on the world. These perverted creatures mate with animals and let loose their spawn upon the world, sulking in the night, disguising themselves as human, and preying upon the helpless daughters of your good people, causing unholy children of a demonic nature to be born!! Yet, I feel this land's leader has turned a deaf ear to it all, and indeed seems to embrace these foul beings and want to integrate him into his population....

What woul you advise a devout follower to do in the eyes of such a crisis?

Just call me.. Dom One.
[url=http://tygress.livejournal.com/]Tygress[/url]||[color=green][i]Tygress Who?![/i][/color]

Post by Guest »

Dear Anochrim:

I write to you because I don't know what else to do. I just recently arrived in the Citadel and I found what I thought to be a wonderful family to adopt me. I still think they are a great family and I love them very much, but now they are in trouble. Men came and took us away. They placed us in underground dungeons and tortured us, even killed some of us, even though we had done nothing wrong. I eventually made it out of that awful place, but now what should I do? How do I repair the damage done and find justice for those unjustly imprisoned and hurt?

Sincerely,
Recovering Victim of Injustice

Return to “OOC Archives”