A Fishy Can't Change It's Scales (Chyril 25th, eveningtide)

Moderator: Mods

Elsor
Civus

Post by Elsor »

Ooc; XD I think this is going on a tad longer than expected.... can I assume that they're going to stay in the Inn for the night..?

Elsor breathed in the air and twitched her nose at the smell of smoke. The sparkles made by the fireworks amazed her for a few more flickers before returning to her reply.

"Nin, not long. Came not...ahh..quite a few burns ago, I think. Time passes so quickly when you're having fun, yai?"
Elsor gave the two a quick grin as she stretched out in a catlike fashion.

"By the way, what's Blackbridge?"
Thanks to allavatars.com for my avatar!
Craghley

Post by Craghley »

OOC: Seeing as though Elsor's paid up, no worries :P. If you've been wanting to get into other threads, please refer to the rules I directed you to (granted, some time ago ;) - just check the wiki) and how they let you participate in multiple threads (within reason).

Beatrice made a face.
"Blackbridge? Posh estate in the Patrician's Ring. Not actually a bridge or anything, just generally where the well-to-do spend their time."

Yosie, however, smiled.
"Don't worry, hun," she said more to Beatrice than Elsor. "You'll get in someday."

Fin?
Elsor
Civus

Post by Elsor »

yes, I think it's time to put it in the cupboard for later...XD
Thanks to allavatars.com for my avatar!
Craghley

Post by Craghley »

OOC: Locked for archiving and skilling.
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

skilled, summarised and archived
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Outer Ring Archive”