Not, just a talk,, around B. Dragon C 26th ET

Moderator: Mods

Langredoc
Civus

Not, just a talk,, around B. Dragon C 26th ET

Post by Langredoc »

Langredoc left the Burping Dragon, at least the air was better, He was still not used to be in a big city like this. So while he waited he observed the surroundings, the people, the houses and everything else. He realised that he did not know much from this place.

It was time to change that... At least it was a place where your could meet interesting people. So he turned and waited.
Last edited by Langredoc on Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
[quote]I am the warrior of the raven, traveling from war to war feeding on the dead and the living alike. Until darkness fall's.[/quote]

Paige
Civus

Post by Paige »

Paige was a bit reluctant to follow Langredoc outside, but found herself joining him anyway. The fresh air would be greatly needed, due to the stuffiness inside of the tavern, it was almost enough to make the young woman's head spin. She knew it wouldn't hurt any to get to know the man behind the handsome face a bit, and Paige wouldn't have minded getting to know him extremely well on a physical level. A man requesting friendship before his fleshly needs was odd to Paige, for she had never met a man who desired that first.

Odd indeed...She thought to herself as she finally made it outside into the eveningtide air, a slight smirk spread over her face.

Gracefully, Paige made her way on the other side of Langredoc and leaned her back up against the tavern's wall, looking up to the dark sky. It was a quiet evening, and the raven-haired beauty thought it strange in a big city like this.

"You need to get away from those massive women," Paige chuckled, "Your eyes tell me a story of frustration and a twinge of sadness....the same emotions I have seen reflected upon myself in the past. Tell me, would it ease your pain if I offered you a place in my room for the night? I assure you, I won't bite."
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the things you did. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

While Paige left the inn something inside the young warrior was relieved, he had somehow expected that she would not come.. The little wolf clearly had a different thought about it all, he just wanted to play, biting Langredoc softly in his fingers.

he admired the way the woman walked and clearly controlled the surroundings, she was aware of her beauty and not shy to use it. It brought a smile on his face, it also made him a bit weary because most of these women were ... well manipulative.. and would use a man for their own purpose. He hoped that this woman was not like that, he would be very disappointed. It was the truth of life that he should consider that.

While the woman was leaning against the wall, he saw the stars reflecting in her eyes. Her smile was tempting and inviting, and Langredoc became aware that it was a bit hot...

"You need to get away from those massive women," Paige chuckled, "Your eyes tell me a story of frustration and a twinge of sadness....the same emotions I have seen reflected upon myself in the past. Tell me, would it ease your pain if I offered you a place in my room for the night? I assure you, I won't bite."

Langredoc laughed.. "Why do all women want to keep me in their room lately ? No, don't answer that I prefer to stay innocent in that.."

He looked at Paige and the smile disappeared when he thought about the offer. It was tempting..... very tempting.

He smiled a bid sadly again and said "I would love to accept it. It sure beats sleeping on the street."

He still I wondered if he should, She was a dream come true, and what if I fall in love with you ? he asked himself.. while watching the eyes. What is she just leaves, just like the first one ? What if you hurt me ?

Langredoc took the leather gloves of his hands. He reached out and his fingers touched her skin while followed the line of her cheek.

"You are a man's" my he thought "dream come true...your very dangerous to me.." he said. Then to change the subject like he had said to much he resumed "When do you want to go to the pier ? I have to search for a job tomorrow, after al I don't want to be paid while helping you to put a wrong right...It would feel like taking advantage of you.. I don't want that.. So I can sleep somewhere else. If you sleep with me to have a sword at your side while you get information about your sister.... then the price would be to high. I prefer to sleep with you for other more personal and sweeter reasons."

He smiled again and pulled his hand back.. Now he expected a "Oh thats ok, and the woman rushing back into the inn, having what she wanted.
[quote]I am the warrior of the raven, traveling from war to war feeding on the dead and the living alike. Until darkness fall's.[/quote]

Paige
Civus

Post by Paige »

It somewhat alarmed Paige when Langredoc touched her cheek, making her flinch a little, for she figured the man had already made up his mind about her type and she didn't think he would make such a bold move. With a gentle smile, Paige looked at him and then pretended for a few flickers to be interested in the ground below her feet. She wasn't sure if the man could be trusted or not, and knew that only time would tell. After all, she would be expecting him to provide her some sort of protection in her little journey to the pier, so Paige would have to just go on hope with this man. Something the adhiel woman wasn't use to doing, for she had always decided it better not to trust anyone. Too many people have hurt and disappointed her in the past and Paige was always determined not to let it happen again. The blue-eyed beauty had to always stay on her toes, even when she was entertaining the gentlemen folk.

"I am no man's dream come true, I assure you," Paige replied still looking to the ground, thinking it best to change the subject rather quickly, "Anyway, I was hoping to make it to the pier in the eveningtide tomorrow. I too must search for work while the sun is still in the sky."

Taking a quick glance back to Langredoc, Paige gave him a seductive smile, "You wouldn't have to worry about me trying to seduce you if you took me up on the offer to share my room for the evening, but if you wanted me to, then that is a different story," Paige laughed softly, "You shall not sleep out on the streets tonight and I have this feeling you wouldn't be sharing with those women either, so perhaps it would be in your best interest to accept my offer. It is a humble offer after all."
Last edited by Paige on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the things you did. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

When Paige flinched and then suddenly became shy Langredoc sighed and stepped away from the woman. It seemed that her story about being a slave was true. She triggered all his emotional protective responses what was a bit of a pain the ........ It was way to easy to like her.

"I think your wrong about being nobodies dream come true, you don't have to be perfect to be someone's dream... Just to be ... you. I won't touch you anymore... except when you ask."

He watched Paige for a few flickers then he came to a conclusion... "I am sorry that they hurt you so much that you don't trust people anymore.. In that at least your not alone.. I am really sorry." Hastylee like he had said to much he added "I will be your sword arm while we search for information about your sister."

The woman's smiles send shivers down the young warriors spine, but it was her eyes that hold him back. He would never hurt her.. he moved away a tat furter.

He smiled at her and said "I won't hurt you, I will not force you. And I will never buy your services, because I despise slavery, even when its only temporary. The Red Warrior is my witness......."

Paige
Civus

Post by Paige »

A cool sense of relief rushed through Paige's small body, the moment Langredoc finalized his intent to help her. Going alone to meet this Mr. Crane didn't seem to be in her best interest, especially the way Antoine made it sound at the table. The adhiel hoped that Langredoc was as tough as he looked, because a woman such as herself ending up in a dangerous part of town would not turn out so nicely for her. Regardless of her current lifestyle, there were some men out there who would take what they wanted from her even if she didn't want them to. The thought alone was enough to create horrible pains in the pit of her stomach.

Paige looked to the young man, who noticeably moved further away, and couldn't help but grin. The way he spoke and acted towards her seemed pretty genuine, so she came up with the conclusion that she would open herself up a bit more to him. After all, she would have to trust him with her life come eveningtide the next day.

This is going to be interesting.... Paige thought to herself, looking at the man as she inched closer to him.

"Trust can be a hard thing to come by these days," Paige replied, now moving closer to Langredoc, her eyes poring into his. Keeping a straight face, Paige walked right up the man, close enough to where her chest was pressed against his, "So, let me get this right....I have to ask you to touch me?"

Moving away, Paige created a space between the two of them and placed her index finger upon her chin, looking Langredoc up and down, "Pity, because normally when I am attracted to a man, I like him to surprise me." It was clear that her momentary shyness had disappeared.
Last edited by Paige on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

It was .....nice... to have Paige up close.. and that was a understatement. The smell of her hair was like a perfume, intoxicating the warrior, he could lose himself in it.

Langredoc grinned openly now Paige behaved more relaxed and tempting towards him. It also released a question deep inside him... how would it be to kiss those wonderful lips... she said that she was attracted to him. Something that was mutual, but hard to tell.

So his eyes twinkled when he answered her question. "Well you could just give me permission to touch you... and maybe I surprise you in the way how I touch you... if that's your wish.."

If she would give that permission, he would kiss her... somehow the stars came down and lit her face very nicely... while a strange but not unpleasant tension was growing between the two.. at least from Langredocs point of view... This was scary stuff.... she was more dangerous then he would ever be...

Paige
Civus

Post by Paige »

After a terrible day, Paige was finally beginning to see some good coming out. She had felt so alone and friendless the moment she arrived in the Citadel, and now a man stood before her who was making her feel...different. The tone in his voice was gentle, and his eyes were kind. It also didn't hurt any that he was very nice looking as well. With a mental shrug, Paige brought herself to believe that maybe things weren't turning out so badly for her anymore. She was closer to finding Paiyne, in a city full of opportunities, and more importantly, free from her former life of slavery. Things weren't half as bad for her anymore, and for the first time, Paige was started to see a light at the end of the tunnel. It definitely wouldn't hurt any for the young woman to flirt a bit with a handsome man.

It was true, Paige wasn't working this eveningtide and she was being completely honest in her actions towards Langredoc. It never crossed her mind until this very moment, but she found herself liking the idea of a man having more interest in her as a person than in her body itself. However, a thought such as this was quickly pushed aside by the young woman who had great ambitions in finding a companionship career one day. A career she never admitted to anyone she had a interest in trying out, but far better than being a plain ol' wench. Paige liked the fact that there was more than sex involved in companionship, she would have the opportunity to meet those in high society and more importantly, get somewhat of an education. Paige couldn't afford to let her heart get in the way of that.

Something about this man.....oh he is going to get me into trouble.... Paige thought to herself, gazing at Langredoc with great interest. There was something about him, that was a given. Something that grabbed a hold of her curiosity tightly and refused to let go.

She suddenly found herself acting on impulse and took a step towards the man again, smiling amorously, as she placed a hand upon his chest, "You have my permission. Now let's stop speaking in riddles, hmm?"
Last edited by Paige on Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

You have my permission. Now let's stop speaking in riddles, hmm?" she said while she placed her hand on his chest, Langredoc just bended a little bit forward and his lips touched hers.

It was like suddenly some invisible chains fell away. Maybe now loneliness would be at its end. Still a new bond was created, he had something to lose. What made him vulnerable...
And maybe it would be dangerous to her to be around him, or for him to be around her.. The young man banned all the thoughts out of his mind.

It was now and here.. he would see what happened. He only knew that the touch of those lips on his made him as close to heaven as he could be, well maybe there was one other way..

His arms surrounded the slender body of the woman, shielding it from the outside world, like a treasure hidden away. He wished that the kiss would last until eternity would fall apart...

And when it ended his whispered to her with a clearly out of breath voice.. "You could be my dream come true... and that makes you more dangerous then anything in the world.." and he smiled because he was happy. It was so strange, so fast, ... so scary...

So he kissed her forehead, and send a silent prayed to the Red Warrior that he would not lose her... he was willing to fight for that.... She made him smile, and that was enough.
Last edited by Langredoc on Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Paige
Civus

Post by Paige »

While Paige enjoyed the man's kiss and his arms around her, the young woman wasn't entirely sure what to make of what he had just said to her. She could be his dream come true? He barely knew her, how could he say such a silly thing right now? For all he knew, Paige could have venom running through her veins. Paige was worried about how vulnerable he was making himself, and slowly backed away from Langredoc, the smile faded from her face. She started to wonder if she was making herself vulnerable as well. She didn't understand why her heart was racing like mad, or why her stomach felt like millions of butterflies where inside....did this man know magic? Was he placing some sort of spell over her? There was no way she could let herself get involved with anyone, right now she just wanted to show him a good time, or was that all she wanted? Was there more to this man that she wanted to know?

Shaking her head, Paige broke from her thoughts and ignored her racing heart. With a look up to the dark sky, tears started to form in her blue-eyes...just what was happening? She didn't want to be a danger to anyone.

"I would only disappoint you, Langredoc," Paige replied, now locking her eyes with his, "I wouldn't want to do that to you....you seem very kind. Any woman would be lucky to have a man like that."
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

He backed away and said "I would only disappoint you, Langredoc," Paige replied, now locking her eyes with his, "I wouldn't want to do that to you....you seem very kind. Any woman would be lucky to have a man like that."

It made him insecure first to see the tears and the fear behind them, while she moved away from him, and he let her go. He realised that she shared the same fears that he did.

A soft smile appeared on his face while he said.. "You are not doing anything to me.. I am my own master, I am prepared to share my life, but I will never surrender it. I am not as kind as you think, and my background is not one that many women would accept. Maybe you will run away when you know what my background is.A warrior with blood on his hands and son of a prostitute, Still Its to me who to accept or not. I don't know you, but it feels good. and I wish to know you better, and I am prepared to take the risk.I know one thing my life has always been risky at best. You better get the best out of life. Because tomorrow it could be all over.."

Langredoc realised when he had spoken the words that he had said to much. What woman would accept a man whit his background and risks... Well, that was life, he had to accept it, whatever the costs, he always had. Inside him he prepared for the wosted, it reflected in his eyes.

Paige
Civus

Post by Paige »

Listening to Langredoc speak, Paige realized that he was a man, and she had come in contact with many men before. There was no reason why he was making her feel any different, except for her mind getting the best of her. She would not succumb to any man, and she wasn't going to put her ambitions on hold for a man either. Yet, Paige could see herself growing fond of him, perhaps too fond....right now she would intrigue him and see where it went. With only one thing on her mind, the adhiel wondered what he would be like in the sack, that was her intentions to begin with and he was making it very complicated.

The tears faded away from her eyes and she began to imagine what it would be like with him. Looking him up and down again, with a sly smile spread across her pretty face, Paige envisioned that man's arms around her again....this time up in her room of the tavern, the gentlemen of course, nude. She knew that she could give him a night he would soon not forget, a night that would make the man forget all of his worries, especially those massive women and a bloody past.

Removing her cloak, Paige wanted Langredoc to get a good look at all of her features. She wanted him to want her the way the she wanted him. Inching closer and closer to him, the raven-haired beauty winked and flicked his nose with her finger playfully, "I don't think you will regret getting to know me."
Last edited by Paige on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

The change in behaviour of the woman all the time intrigued and confused the warrior, still he had enough experience with women that he had learned to ignore some behaviour.

The lady wanted,entertainment... well nothing wrong with that.. so he gave her a sly grin and said... "So you think that your that good ?" Her finger and appearance woke up all his wolf like male instincs.

He thought about her words... knowing.. somehow that sounded strange to him. People rarel;y really knew each other. He wondered what she wanted, sex and entertainment .. clearly, safety... maybe.. Did it matter ? Not at all, tomorrow he would see, just keep on breathing and all was well. And she promised to be a lot of breathtaking views....

He smiled and bowed, "Your body....guard is at your service milady..." Life promised to be interesting. He had to ask more about her sister... but not now... no not now.

He kissed her finger...

Paige
Civus

Post by Paige »

Half laughing, Paige thought about his question, was she that good? Well, it was clear to her that his actions told her that he wished to find out. The kiss on her finger was unexpected, and it sent a chill down her spine. If a simple thing like that could give her the chills, she couldn't help but wonder what other things he could make her body do. Smiling, Paige placed both of her hands on each one of his arms....

Mmm...tough...

Looking up, into those stunning green-eyes, Paige gave Langredoc a happy grin. Yes, her bodyguard, it did have a nice ring to it...although, Paige was using the word body in a totally different context. She knew it was time to let loose and have a bit of fun.

"Oh, I can think of other things you can do to my body besides protecting it," the adhiel replied coolly, now pressing her body against his, "Things I could do to yours as well...."
Last edited by Paige on Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Langredoc wrapped his arms around Paige, she felt very comfortable. His hands explored her back soft and gently.. He chuckled when he found a hidden dagger.

"Well, maybe you should be my bodyguard, i don't doubt that you could handle anything."

He kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear, "Do you want to get of the street, we can get something to drink and eat. Get it to our room and share it."

He kissed her lips. She really felt very good...

Paige
Civus

Post by Paige »

When Langredoc's hand had found her dagger, Paige gave him a sly grin. A hidden weapon here and there was necessary for the adhiel woman, especially in her line of work. She never knew what kind of person she would attract, and more so than she would like to admit, she had attracted her fair share of lunatics. A whip and a dagger where as necessary to her as the air she breathed.

Paige waited to see if his hand would stray away from her hidden weapon, and when it did, a flush of relief coursed through her body. She chuckled at the man's mention of her becoming his body guard, for she could tell by his appearance and by his demeanor that he could very well take care of himself and she knew that he was very well aware of it. That was something else that Paige found herself attracted to by the warrior, amongst other things. The way he spoke to her and acted towards her, where a bit different than Paige had experienced before. Langredoc seemed very honest in his actions, but Paige knew from experience that is how most men appear at first. Shrugging those thoughts off, Paige didn't care if he was only trying to get something from her, for she was all the more willing to give it to him.

When the suggestion of going to a room reached Paige's ears, well that was all she heard, as she passed off the drinking and eating as things that wouldn't be necessary. Still, if the man insisted on those things first, then Paige wasn't one who was going to deny those things to him. She couldn't help but laugh silently at the thought of Langredoc's rude companion watching the man follow Paige to her room and not the other way around, like the very tall had woman wanted.

Before Paige could reply to his suggestion, she found his lips pressed against hers. It was a kiss that woke up all of her senses, and made her body tremble slightly. She had never been kissed the way that he kissed her. It was almost like the feeling of being cared for, but that thought was silly. Men just weren't interested in Paige that way and so she forced the thought away.

"That sounds like a good idea," Paige replied, reluctantly breaking from his kiss, "but what will your woman friend think?" Asking that question was nearly laughable to Paige, for she didn't care what his friend would think, the question was for her amusement and that alone.
Last edited by Paige on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Langredoc thought for a few flickers about Paige's question. His smile became broader while he swept Paige from her feet. Holding her in his arms he responded by kissing her ear and whispering in it. “Your my woman friend as long as you wish. She is a sister in arms, nothing more. Nobody can claim me, some I share with..”

Paige was actually lighter then the warrior expected. Or maybe he was not such a good judge of weight as he thought. She felt as light as a angel in his arms. Suddenly he had a picture of a woman with wings in his head. A funny, actually sensual picture with a other woman, unable to hold it, the picture disappeared quickly again.

So his attention returned to Paige's face, watching her eyes, so full of life that he could actually feel it. It made him happy to watch those eyes, I shall find your sister he promised silently.. I shall make you happy. After that conclusion he kissed her nose...cheeks...lips.. He smiled again...”If your unhappy, just come to me, I make you happy again..” His lips brushed Paige's soft and teasingly. He concluded that these lips were addictive, and there was nothing wrong with that.

The little wolf on the ground got a bit annoyed by the fact that he got no attention at all from the big wolf and his mate so he made some funny noises to attract their attention.

Paige
Civus

Post by Paige »

Paige giggled when she found herself being swept up in Langredoc's arms. It was a pleasant surprise to the adhiel woman, who let the man take control of the situation: something that she wasn't use to doing. Usually, Paige was a take charge kind of woman, but in this very moment, she was enjoying letting the man do as he pleased. The thoughts of worry drifted away from her consciousness and was replaced with a contentment that she knew would only be temporary. Good things didn't not last forever, and Paige was grateful that she had that frame of mind. She had seen many lose their minds on the illusion that goodness was everlasting and would always prevail.

Relishing in the moment, Paige's body tingled as his lips meet her skin in various spots, and back to her red lips in a teasing fashion. With a wide grin, she wrapped her arms around Langredoc's neck and looked into his eyes, wondering what was going on in that attractive head of his. He said he wanted to make her happy when she was feeling the opposite of it. An odd thing for a stranger to say, and even more intriguing was the fact that no one had ever said that to her before. Why would he care if she was unhappy?

When the wolf pup from below started to make noises, Paige looked down and smiled at the cute little creature, then back to Langredoc, "Your companion seems to be unhappy. Perhaps we should get off of the street and indoors....somewhere with privacy."
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Langredoc laughed softly while placed Paige carefully back on her feet. The warrior had a feeling that the city was a tat restless this evening, so it was in many ways better to be off the street. “I agree..” he whispered in her ear. “Come little one.” Langredoc said to the little wolf while nodding to the door of the Burping Dragon. “I bet that your hungry, little one. Don't worry, I won't forget you.”

The warrior took Paige's hand and guided her and the wolf through the inn, he got the number of the room quickly, so they could find their resting place soon enough. It was in the corner of the inn, a clean cosy room, just big enough to fit in two people. Candles lit the place with a warm yellow light. Somehow it pleased the young man, he almost felt at home. This young woman had this strange effect on him. So he turned towards her and smile, “Welcome home, for one night if you wish.. I take care of the little fellow, those who depend on us should get our first attention. Even when I would love to give all my attention to you first..”

The young warrior got some food and water for the little wolf, who also begged for attention from Paige. Still soon the food and water was its first priority until he curled up in the corner of the room and closed its eyes.

Langredoc turned his attention back to Paige. “How may I be of service my Lady ?” he said with a playful smile.

Paige
Civus

Post by Paige »

Finally getting to a room, Paige wasn't aware just how weary she was until she caught sight of the bed. Placing her cloak and backpack on a small table nearby, the adhiel began to remove her weapons from her body, and made her way over to the bed to have a seat. It was nice that she was finally getting the chance to relax for the remainder of the eveningtide and she never thought she would be sharing it with a gentleman. However, this wasn't at all a terrible thing. Having someone around at the moment was improving Paige's mood, and it made her relax, which was something she hadn't the opportunity to do as often as she would like.

There was definitely something intriguing about the man, and Paige found herself staring at Langredoc in a different way, as the warm glow of the candlelight danced upon his handsome face. Those eyes, there was certainly emotion within them. What was his interest in a woman like herself? Was it more than just lusts of the flesh? No, that was highly impossible and Paige would just not allow it if it was, but she had to admit that the way he looked at her, was different than any common man had looked at her. Not wanting to delve too much into thoughts Paige had no desire to think of, she shook her dark head and laid back on the bed, watching the candlelight flicker playfully upon the ceiling.

“How may I be of service my Lady ?” he said with a playful smile.

With a wide grin, Paige knew how he could be of service to her. Sitting up on her elbows, her blue-eyes ignited with an appetite that could not be satisfied by eating. She was fully aware of how warm the room was starting to get and sat up, toying with the strings of her corset. She hoped that the man would get the hint.

"I think that if you kissed me again, you would find the answer to your question," She replied coolly, as the corset became looser, with a gentle tug of her hand.

"Or," Paige continued, as she let her voice die down into a seductive whisper. She was now standing on her knees on the bed, and pulled Langredoc to her, "Perhaps I could just show you?"
Last edited by Paige on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

Langredoc watched Paige's shining eyes, the lights playing on her cheeks and realised that she made him happy, just like that.. it was odd, but not something he worried about.

“Show me ?” he answered while he wrapped his arms around the willing body. His hands slipping under her corset, brushing softly over her skin. “I thought that it was my job to entertain you ??” he whispered in her ear. The young man made his lips brush over her cheek then he stepped away from the bed.

He started to open the straps of his chain mail, removing the armour and weaponry of his body until only his shirt was left. Then after a flicker he removed that as well, revealing a well muscled upper body, only a few expected scars were visible. Langredoc had always been careful, the scars were signs of failure more then success, so he had not many of them. Only one scar would probably be strange to Paige, a scar made by a whip on his left shoulder.

Moving on until the only piece of cloth left to cover the muscles was his loincloth. He kneeled on the bed and softly and teasingly kissed her lips. “You seem to be overdressed now..” he whispered and his hand stroke softly through her hair. He started to remove the corset, softly biting her earlobe.

Paige
Civus

Post by Paige »

The touch of Langredoc's hands upon her flesh, only added to the intensity of the fire burning within the young woman. Paige could have melted like the wax from a heated candle. He was making her react in a way that she actually enjoyed, for she had never actually relished in her experiences with other men. No, when she was with other men in her past, Paige would pretend like she wasn't even there, hoping that they would hurry up with their business and be on their way. This was new to the raven-haired beauty, she wanted to enjoy her time with Langredoc, although she would never admit it. There just wasn't any way Paige was going to make herself vulnerable.

While Langredoc undressed, Paige smiled in approval at the sight of his muscular physique. With clothing on, the man was very nice to look at, and without it, Paige couldn't keep her eyes off of him. The man was indeed a breath of fresh air to the young woman, both physically and mentally. She found herself wanting to know more on both levels, but now wasn't the time to think about anything else but what was happening in this very moment. The moment was exciting to Paige, and her heart began to race rather rapidly against her chest. Things were about to get even more interesting.

Moving on until the only piece of cloth left to cover the muscles was his loincloth. He kneeled on the bed and softly and teasingly kissed her lips. “You seem to be overdressed now..” he whispered and his hand stroke softly through her hair. He started to remove the corset, softly biting her earlobe.

Letting the corset fall effortless from her body, Paige took in a breath when Langredoc nibbled on her earlobe, sending chills all throughout her small frame. The feeling of his hand through her long, dark hair made her all the more ready to show him a good time. Grinning, Paige let her fingers trail playfully from his lips, down to his neck, and further down his muscular body. Feeling his heart beating beneath her hand proved to her even more that he was real and so was this moment.

"I believe we are fixing the clothing problem, hmm?" Paige whispered into Langredoc's ear softly. She then looked into his eyes and smiled, pulling his lips to hers.
Langredoc
Civus

Post by Langredoc »

The young warrior had known passion... but this was more then that, it was PASSION and even a bit more. When her lips touched his, the touch alone made a spark jump over, a soft spark that woke up something deep inside him.

It was impossible to release her lips while their tongue's played a game of touch and go, embracing in lust and play. His hands moved slowly all over her body, releasing it from its restrains and cover, removing her clothing to give him access to the softness below. His fingers exploring her body, touching it, in his quest to give her the pleasure she needed, the pleasure he wanted to share. Nipples pressed against his own bare body were sending shivers throughout it, making him kiss her even more passionate until air ran out and they were forced to release for only a flicker.

Then the young man decided to move his lips away from hers, tracing her body with his tongue from the heights of her breasts until after he pushed her softly on her back, he reached the depths between her legs. From where he returned to her lips.. This would be a long, long night.. and he smiled while his passion flaired and his eyes locked once again with those of Paige and their lips melted together.

Paige
Civus

Post by Paige »

Where every touch ended a new one began, sending a different sensation throughout Paige's body. She let her head roll backwards slowly so that her eyes were looking up at the ceiling, her breathing becoming a bit deeper. This man was making her mind and body react in ways she never dreamed that they would. It was obvious to Paige that Langredoc knew what he was doing. Closing her eyes in ecstasy, everything except the two of them faded away into a whirl wind of passion. It was when her flesh met with that of the soft bed, Paige's body began to tremble. Could it had been fear? No, that was silly a thought. It was pleasure, and an ample amount of it.

"Mmm..." Was the low and soft sounds that escaped the trembling lips that belonged to Paige.

When Langredoc's lips met with hers again, Paige began to tear away what was left of the man's clothing, until there was nothing else but flesh that separated the two of them. There was but only one thing on her mind and that was to make the man forget about everything else in the world but this very moment. Reluctantly breaking from the kiss, Paige locked eyes with his, grinning seductively, before moving her lips to his neck in a gentle fashion, while her hands explored to the lower regions of his muscular body.

There certainly was no harm in letting go for one night, was there? Besides, his lips were so damned addictive.
Last edited by Paige on Thu May 01, 2008 5:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

locked, skilled, summarised, archived
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Outer Ring Archive”