Jardin Clos - Jygust 30th TT Firstmark (Lunch)

Moderator: Mods

Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Post by Fialessa Valenstri »

Momentarily Fialessa wondered if she should be making such a decision on her own. As this did somewhat affect the temple. But then again this was her project and it was her time after all. She did have some say, she needed to stop dithering and just do it. The priestess nodded as Ashari outlined her thoughts – which did not seem unreasonable to her and provided the gamble paid off the whole thing could end up successful.

As the waiter came forth for their order, Fia considered the choices. “Oh that does sound rather good, I'll have the same please, and a mead as well...” She nodded after the waiter took his leave.

“I do think we do, The construction is relatively completed and we should be ready for a viewing of it within the next day or two should that suit?”
[i][color=black][size=84]There is a fine line between coincidence and fate...

[url=http://hito76.deviantart.com/]Avatar is 'Karelle' from the drawing Intimite by Hito, used with permission.[/url][/size][/color][/i]
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

Fialessa had agreed to the plan. Ashari would've beamed, but she maintained a straight business face. "Tomorrow would be the perfect time for me to atleast pass through, even if only for a few burns. Perhaps right after noontide. You could take me over after teaching a class in the morning," Ashari grinned. "I know, I'm sure you're quite busy and it's very little notice, but I'd love to get you in and meeting with the students right away." The young woman looked eager.

"Plus, it will encourage me to talk to some of my friends about our lady's afternoon if I have visions of your spa dancing in my mind. What are you specializing in? I should like to imagine it now," she gave Fia a level look. It was fun putting the priestess on the spot, and being the one who wielded a measure of importance allowing such conversations to happen. This season was going to be fun!

Ashari loved Summer.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Post by Fialessa Valenstri »

It was often, in her observation, that people liked to know about new things before they happened. And for the type of influence that Ashari seemed to have, Fialessa was willing enough to grant her a bit of a peek. Perhaps their association would turn over a useful leaf for each of them.

“After noontide would certainly work well... And beginning a class tomorrow should fit in with my schedule, at what time precisely?” She wanted to make certain she had time for what had become her morning's rituals. But she was pleased to see the eager look the other woman gave her, it allowed her a moment of feeling rather valued.

“For the most part I do think we shall specialize in relaxation as I noted. There shall be private soaking tubs as well as the communal. As well mud baths for deep cleansing of the skin...” Fia laughed a moment, “Although I've always found it a bit odd how mud should be a cleansing agent, but it does... Oh, and we have a splendid masseur...” She grinned.
[i][color=black][size=84]There is a fine line between coincidence and fate...

[url=http://hito76.deviantart.com/]Avatar is 'Karelle' from the drawing Intimite by Hito, used with permission.[/url][/size][/color][/i]
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

"It all sounds quite lovely, priestess," Ashari responded, but paused as the waiter returned with Fialessa's mead. Taking the initiative from her fresh beverage, Ash lifted her own mug. "To new alliances," she toasted, lifting the ale for a spur of the burn cheer and a bright smile. "Oh! I've actually just remembered, I have three classes already lined up for the students tomorrow. Perhaps the day after would be better?" She offered optimisticaly.

"I should look forward to meeting your masseur, as well as seeing the baths themselves. I do adore baths... they're soothing - relaxing."

Ashari gave into small talk about the topics at hand, carefully avoiding heavier subjects like religion and politics - atleast for now, and was quite pleased when their food arrived. Over the meal itself the commentary was sparse, as the delicious delicasies deserved most of the attention and Ashari was much more likely to comment on the finely spiced long grain rice or the gamey meat of the goose. The mushroom and sour cream sauce did miracles for cutting down on the greasiness of the poultry, and the whole lunch came together rather well.

When it came time for a dessert, Ashari opted for some coffee, though when it was mentioned it was imported from Aveas, she gave a small wince. "Perhaps a hot cider, then," she rethought, in honor of her guest who would no doubt not approve of giving money for the Aveas Coffee Company.

OOC: If you have some other things to discuss, I'm welcome to it, otherwise we can leave it until their noontide meeting tomorrow!
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

Post by Meridiuz »

Locked for skilling
[i]Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger[/i] ~ Daft Punk

Return to “Outer Ring Archive”