Alwinder Alley - Jygust 30th (Closed)

Moderator: Mods

Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Alwinder Alley - Jygust 30th (Closed)

Post by Gwayne of Vendeling »

Alwinder Alley is a normal street. Its is also the hunting ground of couple of odd street robbers. The huge and sadley but-ugly Lisa Marei Praisley, 43, who was already not so popular in the time that she still worked as a prostitute and her husband, the fat and tough Delfish Praisley,26. There was a clear scarecity of money in their existence and as in other times they had decided to solve this problem by lowering the cash flow of a rich person.

Delfish grinned at Lisa who was barely visible at the other end of the alley scratching his private parts, lately the lice had really become a real nuisance to the man and he was looking forward to getting some crowns in his pocket so he could pay that witch to take care of it. He took out his short sword and placed it carefully on the crate he was standing behind. He secretly hoped it would be a woman.. Lisa would not deny him a bit of fun. Hopefully. He grinned again at Lisa.

Lisa's face turned sour. That idiot Delfish is playing with his private parts again.. she concluded. All men are pigs.. why didn't I get a real man in stead of "tiny"... she growled. She knew the answer to that question.. real men where afraid of a strong woman.. her muscles bulged at the thought and she tried to squash the bludgeon she was holding. She really needed some money to pay for entertainment and a lot of drinks.

The person who would enter this alley would not be happy..... she would see to that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remark.. If someone enters this thread it becomes closed, for some odd reason.. Its a special thread/t and I am supporting it :twisted:

Its created to be dangerous and violent and getting out alive will be based on the creativity.. strength or skills of the character..

Its a good day to be alive, lets keep it that way...
Last edited by Gwayne of Vendeling on Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Goddess is at my side, until she decides to leave me...

Posting on possible days Avatar from our lady Finley.. a mistress of capturing dreams and nightmares in word and pictures.
http://pixieface.deviantart.com/

Return to “Outer Ring Archive”