Kitty's Council - Thalas Manse 26th GT

Moderator: Mods

Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Ketch chuckled when Ashari accepted his game, sighing softly, and this time failing to hide the grin. “Oh well, toes are a good start. Once I get you to warm them, anything might happen.” The offered hand was taken, followed by an impish wink from the young thief. “Will you tell me a bed time story too? Something fun and exciting and…. About a girl and a thief and stuff. Will you? Will you?” He was clearly in a good mood, glancing towards the door through which Wrinkles could be heard snoring. “Good think Wrinks is already asleep or we might have kept him awake for a while.”
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

"We wouldn't want to do that... I'm sure he needs his rest." Her fingers tightened around his with a gentle squeeze, holding to his until they reached the top of the stairs where she paused to nuzzle her face into his neck. It was a necessary distraction. The pit of her stomach wrenched with his good mood. She felt like it was purposeful, as if he knew somehow and was cheery merely to spite her. The very thought made her all the more disgusted with herself. Perhaps I'm incapable of stability. Ash had a tendency to be rather self destructive.

She kissed where his collar bone met neck, and whispered gently over his skin. "How about a story about a thief and a mage? Mmmm?" As she hummed she pressed her lips at the soft spot and punctuated the act with an audible kiss. "But, first, bath time, pet." Teasingly she slid away from his grasp with intentions of moving toward the bathroom. "Maybe I'll even start your story in the bath," she coaxed and slipped the fingers of her free hand through her long black hair to fluff the tresses.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

When a man was given another chance like Ketch was after the Red Rose Guild fire, he tended to look at the world around him differently, seeking good things and enjoying them to the fullest, knowing that one day he would not be able to do so. And Ashari was definitely a good thing, possibly the best thing that had happened to him in a long time. “Ooooh, I like the sound of that story.” As much as behaving childish was fun, the bath she suggested sounded like a good idea and Ash found herself a target of his shirt and trousers soon enough, the young thief throwing them at her, and grinning impishly. “Will you hold the soap for me? It gets all slippery and I drop it often and then have to look for it. Quite a bother.” He moved to her side, throwing a wink and on then on impulse gave the Guildmistress’ bottom a nice pat, humming appreciatively.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Perhaps she was being hyper-sensitive thanks to her current situation, but watching Ketch's casual disrobing and playful demeanor caused a tighter wrench in her stomach. She swallowed back the bile of her lies and giggled at his comments with the giddy enthusiasm of her age. Grabbing the shirt he threw at her she swung it around like a lasso using it to capture her thief and drag him toward her. "You don't even need to worry about the soap, leave it to me," she whispered while wiggling her body up to his and bestowing a long, deep kiss upon his clever lips.

Within a few flickers Ash's fingers lost their purchase on the shirt and it was dropped to the tiled floor beneath their bare feet. Thalas Manse, aside from it's other wonderful feature of placement, also had a wonderous bathroom to be the envy of any woman who had the priviledge of seeing it. When their lips parted the brunette gave Ketch a charming grin that implied her wicked intentions involving their aquatic adventure.

Her first intention was to free herself from his embrace, but looking up into his big dark eyes she couldn't help the second kiss, nor the third. By the time she managed to pull away her breaths were coming in spurts of necessity. Ashari turned the water on and returned to her secret lover's arms while waiting and insisted he help her disrobe, though she hardly needed the help what with the simple dress she was wearing.

Naked as the day she was born, Ash made quick work of bath salts and soaps to scent and soften the warmed water and invited Ketch to get comfortable in the enormous tub before sliding into the enveloping heat herself. "Where do you need a scrub?" A chiselled brow raised and the thoughts of Andolin faded for the moment, atleast, to be replaced with the carnal pleasures of her favorite thief.

~Fade to Black & Fin~
Last edited by Ashari on Sun May 25, 2008 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Ketch chuckled as he was lassoed in, resisting the tug barely, but eagerly coming close to embrace the olive skinned girl. Kisses were returned with equal passion, and even when she sought to part from him, he still stole one more, reluctantly letting go of her, following her with his eyes. “You make baths sound like such joy, Ashy. Much better at getting me to take one than my mom was when I was a kid.” As it was hardly time to discuss his mother, he shut up then and there, and moved close to be a pest and get in the way of her undressing, teasing her body with caresses, and intentionally getting the string of her dress stuck, so he would have to fumble around, using his teeth to untie it, whilst covering the skin around it in kisses. He slipped into the tub next to her, guiding her hand to his behind, his own slipping around her waist, floating in the water next to her. “All over, but why don’t I whisper into your ear where I need it the most.” The whisper never came, turning into kisses and nibbles, the bath taking an unusually long time, with Ketch thanking Ashari for it as they retired in bed.

~Fin indeed~

OOC: Hope you enjoyed it.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

OOC: Most definitely! Thanks!
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

locked, skilled, summarised, archived
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]

Return to “Inner City Archive”