Better late then never (Samheen 29 TT Gatetown)

Moderators: Ashari, Mods

Gotham Devoue
Civus

Better late then never (Samheen 29 TT Gatetown)

Post by Gotham Devoue »

There was no time to waste. Gotham had spent candlemarks patching up a fellow panling and it had ground him into the dirt. However, like dragon scales he was relentless and would not easily give way. Seeing that the half giant and Sevti were back in the safety of the camp, the white knight was not pleased with her. With her reckless acts she nearly got them all killed and really, none of it mattered since they made it back. The lines were drawn between Gotham's morals and his allegience. The panlings needed all the help they could summon, and the crusader considered himself a decent attribute.

His body and mind ached with the trying surgery he performed only candlemarks ago. At least now the adhiel were master healers and would be able to take better care of him than Gotham was able to.

The revived man sat with the defense leader of the encampment and was being briefed on what had happened since he was gone.
"Protect life... until death."
--Leeloo, The Fifth Element.

Avatar by Ashari with stock photo of [url=http://www.myspace.com/jamesson]Jamesson[/url].
Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

Sevti had followed Gotham back to the camp, not because she had any desire to return there - she still had every intention of rescuing Abeo from wherever he might be - but because moving the half-giant by himself was more than even the knight could handle. Not, of course, that Sevti had the muscles to do any heavy carrying. But she could, and did, play look out as they made their way back to Gatetown. Her eyes scanned the countryside, looking for some sign of Torc and his companions. The smart thing for them to do, she knew, would be to follow them. But did the panlings and their protector have a choice? To stay here would be suicide.

Once they arrived in Gatetown, Sevti made sure that Mnnaguth was well in the care of the healers before turning to Gotham. "I'm going to make a report to Paloma," she told him. "And then I'm going back out." Let him think her a fool, she didn't care. She could do little good here in the camp and maybe, just maybe, she might find a way to do good while she was trying to rescue her lover.

Without waiting for his response, she headed to the priestess' tent at a fast walk, head held high, dark hair bobbing behind her in a tight braid, confidence and determination in every step.
"First let's just unzip your religion down" - [i]Crazy[/i], Tori Amos
Tickle-fight champion.
[i]Avatar is At the Edge of the World by Electra[/i]

Post by Guest »

Being a very small person was sometimes a let down, one could either be ignored or forgotten and that what had happened. When he woke up, he neither could recognize his surrounding nor where he was and the last thing he could remember was Sevti and him screaming and being tossed around by the half-giant Mnaguth.

And so, alone in that deep forest, hidden in a bush, Thyrennan, Mystic Reader of the Gypsic Card, Priest of the Unknown Gods, Founder of the Mendicant Order of Geraldinians had to fend for himself. It wasn't a big deal anyway, he had been providing for himself since he left his hometown of Brie, but the sad fact was of course, Sevti.

He missed Sevti. So, waking up alone that day, he wept a little bit, but was suddenly distracted by how blue and clear the sky was and how nice the chirping of the birds were. Of course, it dawned on him that he could still look for her, but where could he start? "Paloma!" He squeaked out loud with his piping voice, jumping up and looking for his things. Thyren remembered the woman and he knew that she could help him find where Sevti was.

With eager steps, he started on his journey back to the town. Of course he got lost, but somehow, with luck, he managed to get back to Gatetown, bedraggled and covered with dust, mud, twigs and leaves. On that fine morning, brimming with excitement and exhaustion, the small halfling entered the town once more and wandered around the streets looking for Paloma's tent and any sign of Sevti.
[hr][/hr]
ooc: I think we need to change the Timestamp to Sam 29th MT. That's the current Synch Date.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

(OOC: 29th, TT, should account for Travel Time and catch you up)

Returning to Gatetown was without incident, as much due to the lack of Westerners as well as the Panling scouts they passed along the way. The scouts offered very little in the way of information...it had been some time since they had last been in Gatetown...but they offered some supplies to assist with the half-giant's recovery and assured them that any pursuers...if there were any...would no doubt run into them.

Another three or four tides, and the trio came upon Gatetown. Gatetown was nestled within the forest itself, a canopy of branches and boughs breaking the sunlight above and leaving the makeshift streets and alleys between rows of tents and makeshift buildings soft, wet, and muddy. And at the moment, the paths were empty, save for some activity that could be seen towards the center of the settlement...activity near the gate, possibly the gate itself.

A perimeter of centaurs patrolled around Gatetown in better times, but Sevti, Gotham and Thyrennan managed to get very close indeed before they were met by one of those sentries. It seemed as if the entire town had disappeared, including most of the sentries...but as the centaur galloped towards them, they could see a ragged line of refugees retreating to the East into the denser forest beyond.

"Hail!" called the centaur in imperfect, hastily-learned human. "You no enter! Bad! Very Danger!" he called, recognizing the travellers and their injured companion as fellow defenders.
Maeve: It starts with ambition
Meridiuz: It ends with Grant

Post by Guest »

There was something wrong in the air, Thyrennan could sense it from the very core of his being. It felt like... It felt like... A storm is about to brew, the little halfling thought silently, looking up at the afternoon, blue sky and frowned. He could feel it, the tension in the air, the tension that something was about to happen. It was like the day he had that dream back at Brie, before the Orcs attacked them, the same feeling he had that kept nagging at the very core of his halfling heart and on that same night, he dreamed his first Prophecy and then he knew he was doomed.

Yes, it was that same feeling again and Thyrennan shivered under that afternoon sky as he aimlessly wandered around the seemingly empty town looking for Sevti. He paused for a few flickers and rummaged inside his pouch and quickly pulled out his Tarot Card. With a foreboding feeling, he shuffled it twice and randomly drew three cards...

The Horned Pan was the first card. It was a picture of the Hooved Pan, with his horns, pipe, hairy and all... And then The War card. A picture of battlefield, the sky crimson red, as well as the field, literred with dead bodies and red blood flowing all over... The last card... The All-Seeing Eye. A picture of a single eye inside a triangle, surrounded by doves and clouds.

It was then he shivered. He did not see any of his premonitions, but he could feel it emmanating from the very cards he pulled out. From the corner of his eyes, he saw a familiar figure and he realized who he was looking at, the familiar figure of Sevti moving across the seemingly empty street.

"MISS SEVTI! MISS SEVTI!" The small halfling exclaimed with his piping voice, shuffling towards her with his small feet. "Oh, Miss Sevti, I am so glad you found me at last." He ran straight to her and hugged her knees, smelling her once more, the scent of peppermint. "I thought you lost me for good." He murmured, sniffing and burrowing his dishevelled, brown mass of hair on his skirt. "Oh, Miss Sevti! Something's happening!" He suddenly looked up at her, his brown eyes wide with fear. "I ran the cards a few flickers ago and it showed me these!"

He revealed the cards: The Horned-Pan, The War and the All-Seeing Eye.

"Something's about to happen," Thyrennan murmured with fear on his soulful eyes. "I could feel it in my very bo--" He was then cut short by the centaur. Distracted, he turned and his eyes widened. This was the first time he had seen such a creature and he gasped out loud, his eyes shining brightly, too stunned for words.

"It's a centaur!" He murmured out loud with awe on his piping voice.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gotham Devoue
Civus

Post by Gotham Devoue »

"Help," Gotham stated in a loud voice that surely the dwellers, if any, within Gatetown would here. It was directed at the centaur, and a wave of relief soothed his battered spirit. Someone had called on the best combat ally that they could conjure, and he wondered who had gone to such lengths. The crusader pondered if Haly had done what he said he was going to do with quite a successful operation. "By Pan," he muttered to himself.

The white knight didn't stop once instructed by the creature that could surely kill him in one stroke. Gotham had no defense left, his energies had been consumed by healing and caring for the half-giant. However, his will to get the being to complete safety was what drove his body to do something it surely didn't want to do. He knew that the centaur would eventually acknowledge him for who he was and allow their passage.

Once inside, he placed Mnnageth on the ground and called after the panling. "You saw what I can do when the circumstances call for it," he paused for a flicker, "don't make it so I have to ensure your safety," the man added bluntly. Gotham would make it so she couldn't escape again, whatever the events might be to lead to that outcome.

"If you came over here we could discuss what needs to be done so you are able to sleep at night, I don't have any obligations to that. However, if you go off running again, you will be killed by them. You're a woman, you do not want the same fate as the other female panlings caught off guard in the woods by an unholy oneist. Abeo, was it?" he questioned her recalling what Paloma had told him before.

Avatar by Ashari with stock photo of [url=http://www.myspace.com/jamesson]Jamesson[/url].

Post by Guest »

The little halfling didn't realize that the Human Paladin of the One was present until he started to speak. Hearing Gotham, Thyrennan pulled his soulful eyes to the human man. The Apostate Priest of the One was still wary of him. Gotham was still a worshiper of the One and perhaps, here to slay all of them, a spy of the Inquistator. However, seeing he had taken care of Mnnaguth, he decided that the human male was not such a bad person after all. With some trepidation, the small halfling tentatively stepped forward, behest with curiosity of what had fallen of his Half-Giant friend, and seeing the comatose giant, his fear was soon replaced by a deep concern.

"Mister Mnnaguth!" Thyren exclaimed with his piping whispery voice, moving closer and kneeling before the fallen giant. "Oh no! Mister Mnnaguth!" He carefully prodded him on the ribs, trying to see if it would wake him up. "Is he... Is he... Dead?" He asked Gotham, turning his worried eyes over to human knight. "He needs Paloma! Paloma can patch him up..." He urged Gotham. "I don't know how to speak horse," He frowned innocently, turning to look at the Centaur but was suddenly distracted by how magnificent it looked like!

"Look! It's a centaur, Sir Devoue!" He whispered and pointed with a boyish awe and was distracted by the three tarot cards he was holding and he suddenly remembered his gut feeling. “Oh, Sir Devoue!” He gasped, turning to him and looking up to his face. “I think something’s happening! I’m not sure what it is…” He whispered with a worried frown and looked up at the afternoon sky.
Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

Sevti was almost bowled over by the enthusiasm with which the little halfling hugged her knees. Despite her exhaustion, a smile reached her lips. It was difficult not to with her tiny friend around. But his next words disturbed her. She'd learned to trust in his feelings. And, to be honest, she had much of the same feelings herself. There was oppression in the air. And the lack of people wandering the streets of Gatetown was very disturbing to the diminutive panling. She bit her lip thoughtfully when the Centaur stopped them.

Though she refused to show it, she shared Thyren's awe of the creature. She'd never had the opportunity to meet a Centaur before and now... well, now wasn't the time to gawk. "Danger?" she replied slowly, first in human and then in Adhiel. She didn't know which language the centaurs were more familiar with, but she would do her best to speak with him in whichever he was more comfortable. "There is danger out here, and we have injured," she told him, watching as Gotham tried to enter with the injured half-giant. "We cannot stay outside. We must enter. We must speak with Paloma," she told him. "Please."

When they were (hopefully) allowed inside, Gotham's words stopped her while she tried to make her way toward the priestess' tent. She'd come to respect the man and the strength that he held - both physically and morally. But even that respect could not dissuade her. "Sleep isn't what I need," she told him. "Rescuing Abeo is. I'm sorry, Gotham, but I HAVE to try. I can't stay here and do nothing. I can't wait and wonder and hope that he hasn't been killed. I have to KNOW."

Again, her bottom lip caught between her teeth as she stared above and beyond the former knight of the One. "I've never been one to stand by," she told him, "to let others place themselves in danger while I remain safe. It's not my way. It's not what Pan has laid out for me." Her dark eyes lowered, meeting Gotham's. "I went to rescue my father after the attack started. Did you know that? I knew no weapons skills, knew nothing other than my father was in danger. But I had to go. I couldn't sit here in Gatetown and wait." The longer she spoke, the softer and more determined her voice became. "I learned, Gotham. I learned how to wield a dagger while we went through the forest to where my father and the others were pinned down. Abeo is the one that taught me that. And he's the one who sacrificed himself to let me get away."

Tears welled in her eyes, but she refused to blink her eyes, not wanting them to begin moist tracks down her cheeks. "That was my most cowardly moment, and the one I am least proud of. For my sake, Abeo was taken. He is worth ten of me, in so many ways. He would be of more use in a battle when the Oneists arrive. He is the one who has to be here. Pan's Blood demands it."

A small chuckle escaped her lips. "You see, I've got to go find him. Even taking away my love for him, he's got to be rescued. And I have to be the one to do it. For my own honor, and for the honor of Pan. You can try to keep me here, but I'll find ways to get out and rescue him. I know ways into and out of town that they won't expect. I know ways to distract men - I've had to often enough in the tavern. And most importantly, I have Pan watching out for me. Abeo is the one that matters. Not me."

Pan, let him see Abeo's importance. Let him know why this has to be done, she thought desperately as she turned to walk away once more.
Tickle-fight champion.
Gotham Devoue
Civus

Post by Gotham Devoue »

"If this man means so much to you, you cannot go. Your mind is clouded with feelings and although it's your best ally, it makes one sloppy. If Paloma or Allegra was under my care, I wouldn't have been able to do what I did to Mnnaguth. Under pressure people can do remarkable things, but with the right circumstance they can screw it up to the point where it's irreversable. Really think about Abeo... how would it make him feel to be forced to watch you be raped by countless people and beaten and even killed. To know that, would make anyones heart shatter into too many pieces to ever come back from it. It's not what you want, and neither do I," he suggested.

"And to say that he's better suited here, is a lie. You have the gift of music and your voice holds a power that no blade can. You can soothe people's minds with your melody and maybe even control them some day," the man tried to reassure her.

Gotham didn't know how to reach the woman. He was a man of both words and weapons, and neither would contain the woman within Gatetown. As he thought more about the issue, he knew that she was unique to this isle and her will to accomplish anything was quite remarkable. However, the white knight had his own way of dealing with people much like himself.

"I am nearly a master healer. I don't know of poisons, but I know how to prolong the effects enough to get the individual to a seasoned herbalist. I wasn't talking about restraining you in some bind or even a cell," a darkened look came over his face. It wasn't a look of evilness or pleasure, it was a look of someone who had gone through things that no one should. He let the notion go since even uttering the words made him feel ill enough to vomit.

"If you want to venture out and find this man on your own, I cannot allow that. However, I have no objection to going with you. There are preparations that need to tending to before we go. You are a strong woman and I know that I cannot keep you here unless I disable you somehow. I am not willing to do that just yet, and that is my offer. If you accept it, seek out Paloma and ask her advice. She is the wisest here and I will speak with the trackers - see if they can spare any to assist us. This isn't something you can do on your own and you know that," he added just to remind her of the consenquences of going alone.

Grant
Retired Game Designer

Post by Grant »

Ganelon Windchaser was frustrated. They attended to him...but they weren't paying him any real attention, which was no doubt due to the rather poor command he had of the human tongue. The woman tried to speak to him in the language of the adhiels...which served perhaps slightly better...but he did not fully understand her. Regardless, they were still moving, headed towards the interior of Gatetown despite Ganelon's best intentions.

There were few things quite like the sight of an anxious centaur. Well over a thousand pounds of angry, war-beaten flesh and muscle, the creature didn't manage well with impatience or indifference...and he demonstrated this in the same way that any other equine might, stomping his broad, dark, front hooves upon the muddy loam below him with thunderous thuds every few steps as he almost cantered sideways, his attention fixed upon the travellers as they continued on.

"You...is danger! Give hurt...go now!" he stammered, shifting his position to keep up with the party. Mnnaguth's condition hadn't improved, but at the same time it hadn't deteriorated...which meant that he was doing quite well, all things considered, and all he would need was a bed in which to rest for however long he could. Still, he was heavy...and while he could keep to his feet, he required support to move for the last four tides...a task that had drained them all.

Just up ahead, the portal could be seen, standing out in the open among the ruins of what city was once here ages ago. The tents and shacks of Gatetown were spread around it, including the tents that once belonged to Paloma...only they were now empty, and a cursory glance within proved that not only was the priestess not here, but she (or someone close to her) had collected most of her things within. The tent appeared to be abandoned.

Not that any of this surprised Ganelon. Now if he could only tell them what he knew! "She go...very danger! You go!"

Indeed, it seemed as though she had gone. In fact, none of the party could see anyone in Gatetown at the moment. The only people they could see were the Centaurs, galloping around the perimeter and moving generally to the East, and a few refugees along the Eastern Rim, disappearing from sight. In addition, there appeared to be a couple figures dressed in purple charging to the NorthEast as well, racing away from Gatetown towards the denser forest beyond.
Maeve: It starts with ambition
Meridiuz: It ends with Grant

Post by Guest »

Thyrennan was a very polite halfling, too polite sometimes. Hearing the Panling human woman and the Human Knight arguing, the halfling thought it was best to remain silent. He wouldn't want to be between the two in case they fight each other. He was here to observe, a watcher, an Acolyte Priest of the unknown gods of Fortune and Luck.

But the words of danger from the Centaur kept ringing inside his mind, the three cards calling him once more, specially the middle one, The War Card. Like the Centaur, he felt frustrated that his warning was being ignored, he felt like the ancient blind prophetess, who foretold everyone around her about an incoming calamity but disregarded her warnings.

He frowned and bit his lips, glanced up at Sevti's and Gotham's face. he wanted to tell them badly that they need to heed the Centaur's warning. The Centaur's word of danger sent cold shivers down his spine but he was too afraid to come between them.

What to do? What to do?

With a helpless gesture, he looked up at the Centaur and frowned once more. Perhaps it was time for Luck and Fortune to nudge all of their destinies. But Thyren doesn't know how to speak horse and he couldn't understand what the danger was. He timidly shuffled closer towards the centaur and lightly prodded him on his belly. "What danger, Mister Horse?" The small halfling asked the Centaur with his whispery voice, looking up at him with his innocent face afeared of what the answer might be and showed him the three cards instead. "This danger?"

Post by Guest »

"She go...very danger! You go!"

The half-giant had been keeping his eyes closed as much as possible, even when walking if the ground ahead look flat and even. It seemed much easier to focus that way. One foot in front of the other. Left. Then Right. Then Left again. The pain in his chest was constant, a muted torrent of red before his eyes and ringing in his ears, trying to make him stop and rest.

But he knew that to stop was to die. And with Sevti's urging and the new strangers help he struggled along. It seemed they had arrived, wherever it was they were going. Mnnaguth just stood there, enjoying the less air that he needed, which meant he could breathe more shallowly, and stress his stitched wounds less.

"She go...very danger! You go!"

Danger.
Even with the little common that he spoke, that word bubbled up through the haze of his pain to register in his mind. He forced his eyes open to see something before him. A man on horseback, no.... a man in a horse. He shook his head, trying to clear it of this hallucination. The pain rose from a blunt hammer to a pointed spear through his chest. His knees buckled, and even the assistance of Gotham's combat trained muscles were not enough to keep him on his feet.

He sank to his knees.
"Danger" he repeated. His voice was not strong, but it was deep and it carried. "Leave me. Run away."
Last edited by Guest on Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

As Sevti listened to Gotham's words, her lips pressed into a thin line. She knew what he said was true, but she didn't want to listen to him. She just couldn't let Abeo be forgotten. She couldn't leave him to whatever the Oneists had in mind. Too much time had already passed in needing to get Mnnaguth back to the safety of Gatetown.

To the knight's words of her importance, she shook her head slightly. Yes, she was a good hand with her lute but she didn't have the skill of some. And music... right now, music wasn't what was going to get them through this. Strength was. And that was what Abeo had. That's why he was more important.

Gotham's offer to come with her left her torn. On the one hand, the last foray toward Tal 'Fea made it abundantly clear that she couldn't do it without skilled assistance. On the other hand, if they needed Abeo to fight, they needed Gotham as well. She didn't want to take the able-bodied fighters in what she freely admitted could be a suicide mission.

She was about to reply when the angry stomp of the centaur caught her attention. She turned her attention to him once more, his lack of command of a language she could understand frustrating her. "How could we..." she started to say, but then realized that it would be of no use. Even if he could understand what she was going to ask, he wouldn't be able to give her a detailed reply.

She glanced around, seeing the emptiness of the make-shift town. Please let everyone be alright. She worried for her father, recently rescued. She worried for Paloma, the priestess who had become the de facto head of worship. The only thing that kept her from complete panic was the lack of bodies and the way everything was just... gone. It seemed an orderly retreat rather than a panicked one.

"Where?" she asked the centaur. "Where did they go?" Not, of course, that she had any plan of following them. She just needed to know they were safe.

She was waiting for his response - both to herself and to Thyren's card's - when Mnnaguth spoke up. He hadn't said much on their journey back to Gatetown so the sound of his voice came as somewhat of a surprise to the petite panling. At his words, she shook her head emphatically. "We didn't carry you all this way to just leave you," she replied, the stress and weariness of the day causing her words to come out more harshly than she'd wanted. Closing her eyes for a flicker or two, she recentered herself before continuing. "If we can find where everyone has gone, we'll bring you to them." Her words were softer, more controlled. "Otherwise, we'll go slowly, but you'll come with us. No one gets left behind."

In all honesty, a small part of Sevti wished to be left behind. The part that just wanted to lay down, to give up. Nothing has seemed to go right of late, she whined petulantly. Father disappears and, while I found him, I lost Abeo. I try to rescue Abeo and I run into the man from my dreams. He turns out to be nothing like in my dreams and Mnnaguth gets hurt. We think we're returning to safety and we're being turned away here too. Pan's balls, I'm so tired of losing.

But the core of her, the strength she inherited from her parents, wouldn't allow it. She wanted to give up, yes. But she couldn't. She couldn't betray Abeo, her parents, her friends... her God. There was too much at stake to give up now. So she tried to gather every last dreg of strength she had to go on, as she waited for the centaur's reply.
Tickle-fight champion.
Gotham Devoue
Civus

Post by Gotham Devoue »

"Everyone's gone," the man said aloud when he really meant to simply think it. It was clear that the denizens of Gatetown had fled further into the forest, and Gotham wondered if the Oneists had already attacked the panling haven. "What have I missed," he muttered under his breath.

"Sevti, look up ahead. A portal. That's where they've all gone. The question is, where does that lead?" And at that time his eyes flicked to his patient. "I just didn't spend an entire night working on you to leave you to the wolves," the white knight said with a smile. Their journey was peaking the climax, and the path of the party was no where near over.

The crusader looked at the irritated centaur and asked in adhiel, "Go through portal? Where go?" attempting to keep his wording to the bare minimum.

Gotham couldn't help but scan the area of the vacant town. Paloma, why would you leave? his brain racked itself for a sign or an answer.

Reverting his attention back to the bard he quirked an eyebrow. "This is going to seem ridiculous, but, the portal is our only choice. Unless he tells us where it leads, which will be amazing if any of us clearly understand him, the only way to locate the others is to go through it," it was a daring suggestion, but what other decision did they all have.

Sevti
Retired staff

Post by Sevti »

Sevti shook her head emphatically. "You can take the portal if you wish," she told the young knight. "But I'm not leaving. I refuse to leave my home to invaders, I refuse to leave my love to his fate, and I refuse to admit that there's nothing more I can do here." To be honest, she didn't completely trust a newly opened portal going who-knows-where, but the petite woman wasn't about to admit THAT.

Her gaze took in her three companions. "None of you need to go with me. Pan's Isle isn't your home. You don't have the connection with her soil that I do. Be safe and go through the portal. But I can't follow you. I can't leave my home to be defended by others. I can't abandon Abeo to an unknown fate. I just can't do it." Her dark eyes steeled with determination, her back held ramrod straight. Convincing her otherwise would be an impossible task.

Besides, she reasoned with herself, I can't betray Pan by turning my back on this land. This is the land of his people. Leaving without a fight, turning tail when the fight gets hard... I can't abide by that. It doesn't seem right. I know that we Panlings are seen to be far from serious, pleasure seekers only. But what pleasure can we seek if we're always on the run? What kind of life can I live, how can I face myself each day, if I leave behind all that I know, all that I love to invaders. No. I'm staying. I'm fighting. I'm rescuing Abeo. And, by Pan's horns, I'll survive as well. I promise you this, Pan. She sent the words outward, the strength of prayer behind her, I will not leave this island until it is free from invaders or I am dead. I will not abandon Your Isle, or Your people.

Turning her attention to the centaur once more, she asked both in adhiel and in human, "Can I get provisions? Then I will leave."
Tickle-fight champion.
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

OOC: Due to the Recess this thread is done. No skills were awarded. Please remember to submit your Recess Summary to the location you intent to end up. The Oneists among you should think very carefully.

Those of you staying in Aveas (formerly known as Pan's Isle) can contact Tristam to discuss details.
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “Aveas Archive”