Ursa: Maiden Flight (Xenovia) - Chyril 23rd MT

Moderators: Ashari, Mods

Xenovia Canace
Bane bearer

Post by Xenovia Canace »

Xenovia almost looked away when she saw the falcon dive. It wasn't headed toward the city after all. But when the creature rose again, it perched itself on a strange thing moving through the air. Xen's eyes reflected shock as she stared at the thing in awe, distractedly snapping up the last bit of fish she'd left hanging from her beak.

Then Oni was addressing her, and Xenovia gave a sharp jerk of her head that might have been a nod if she hadn't suddenly become aware that the contraption was headed toward their village. Oni seemed to guess at this too.

Eagerly Xen leapt from her perch and took to the air, beating her wings swiftly. For a short time she skimmed over the stream, her eyes watching the reflections beneath, ere she seized up a good-sized fish in her talons to take back to the village. After all, they might be able to use it -- and she always was a picky, yet vigorous eater.

Once she got back to the village, Xen would return to her tent to undergo the slow and painful process of shifting back into her humanoid form. The 15 burns that it took would require intense concentration, but she wasn't keen on finding herself in a form that couldn't hold a spear if she was called on to fight. For that was always her first instinct, her first assumption: fight.
Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Post by Brytan »

Locked for skilling.
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]
Brytan
Moderator & Coordinator Triangle Islands

Post by Brytan »

Skills;

Polymorph +1*
Hunting +1*
Tracking - basic (new)
[size=84][i]I'm sorry, but I don't know who you're talking about. You must be confusing me with that other guy...[/i][/size]

[size=67]Avatar drawn and edited by me, Darkness concept (c) Topcow comics
Age=28 - SCZ=E - Attendance=daily[/size]

Return to “Aveas Archive”