Ashari Still Away!

Moderator: Mods

Grant
Retired Game Designer

Ashari Still Away!

Post by Grant »

We got her back from her computer problems only to lose her again from a rather more horrible situation! For those of you that haven't heard, our lovely Anasis Avatar is indeed ill with the most horrible of virus, the dreaded mononucleosis, which as you may know can only really be healed with patience, care, warmth, and rest. Thankfully, she's gone to receive care where it can BEST be found, and so we're hoping to have her back this weekend...maybe the 3rd.

We're looking at covers right now, and let's all think warm and cuddly thoughts for dear Ashy! This thing usually takes a long time to beat, so no guarantees when the exotic Amun Rah will be back to it's normal, sexy self! We'll just cover for her here, dream nice dreams about her, and hope for the day she's all better :)
Maeve: It starts with ambition
Meridiuz: It ends with Grant
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Tibs will be looking into this forum as moderator, with the help of some lovely supporters. It will take a her a day or two to read up so we appreciate your patience :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Aislinn O`Conaill
Special Branch

Post by Aislinn O`Conaill »

*Waves* Hi there, Galliban and I will be helping out here for a while - once I update your thread with a post, please feel free to message me if you had anything planned with Ashari (or even hints on where you'd like to end up eventually).

See you all soon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What does not destroy me, makes me stronger. Friedrich Nietzxche

theoriginalcousinit@yahoo.com
Barrett
Priest of Aurelius - Querist

Post by Barrett »

Hello,

I'm not sure who I should contact for this since Ashari has been taken from us and I'm not sure who the powers that be may be. I was wondering if Scatha and I might start a player interaction thread to get on with some of the IC teaching and chatting that we need to work on. Maybe assuming a basic place in private arrnaged through Ionis.

Thanks,
Barrett
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

Hi Barret,

Thank you for letting us know. Your thread was supposed to be covered since the 1st. Since it wasn't I'll get you a tie-over while we figure out what is up. Meanwhile by all means create a player interaction thread as a 2nd one. I'm always very much in favor of them!
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]
Barrett
Priest of Aurelius - Querist

Post by Barrett »

Oops. Tibs had contacted me to say that she was taking the thread. I suspect there is a lot of catch-up reading for her. I was just wondering if it would be okay for us to start another thread in the interum. I'm very sensitive about doing anything without express permission of the moderating team these days since my second PC got burned.

Thanks, Maeve. :)
Aislinn O`Conaill
Special Branch

I have to confess I was reading up on things - thanks Maeve for grabbing a hold of it.

Aislinn O`Conaill
Special Branch

Just a few notes!

For anyone curious, I am most likely going to be completely unavailable on weekends (I'll try - but please don't count on it). I will be "around" but very scarce between December 22nd and 28th. Don't expect a post the same day, and things will be a little slow due to the holiday season. I will still try to keep up with everything, but if something happens I wanted to keep ya in the know!

Anyone else need their threads covered? If I have NOT YET posted on your thread, and you don't want to wait for Ashari to return (she gave me a few names of folks who would probably wait for her to continue posting, so it's important to contact me in case you're on that list) PLEASE PM ME ASAP.

In said PM please include the following:

~1 - Where YOUR interests are, and what you want your PC to accomplish in-game

~2 - You know your character's story (for that thread), I will of course read over anything you've already written in game, but it would help to summarize your current situation in a few sentences.

~3 - Where do you see the thread going? Do you have any ideas for something different?

If you have any issues with my current responses to your thread, the above info (from your perspective) is always helpful as well.

This is my first time running -anything- as a mod and while I feel capable of the work, it's still new and I tend to err on the side of perfectionism! I appreciate everyone's patience!

~Tibs

Return to “Amun Rah Archive”