OOC: Questions and Answers

Moderator: Mods

Meridiuz
The Webmaster & Game Designer

OOC: Questions and Answers

Post by Meridiuz »

Have a question about Amun Rah? Please go right ahead, we'll be happy to help ;)

For information about Amun Rah check the worldguide Amun Rah
Last edited by Meridiuz on Fri May 09, 2003 11:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Auranna Silvermoon

Post by Auranna Silvermoon »

Just a quick question as to how I should start? Will it be more prudent to start my own tread or would one of the Mods be kind enough to do that for me? :D

Post by Guest »

Hey there. I believe I would like to come into this board, but as the moderators of Tazlure are currently stretched to cover the surplus of characters, I thought I should ask first if I may begin posting here. I should probably also mention that I'm hoping for intrigue, some hardcore character development, and perhaps just a dash of murder. ^_^
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jul 29, 2003 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

Hola and welcome to Amun Rah. Are you in need of a thread to be begun or would you like to start it out yourself? (In other words: Sure, make yourself at home :twisted:)
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]

Post by Guest »

I was planning on posting at one of the Bad Omen threads, perhaps dropping a hint or two about some work. What would you recommend?
Nathalia

Post by Nathalia »

Hello, I just got my char approved, and I start from here. Would it be best if I just started my own thread? Or posted in another? Or had one started for me? I'd like to have my PC go to the Bad Omen.....
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

If you want to go ahead and start your own thread if you are comfortable doing that. The Bad Omen is a nice place to get your feet wet and begin here. I suggest if you want to go there then send a PM to Bahjek who is the location supporter of that establishment. Have fun! If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]

New

Post by Guest »

I'm a complete and utter newb here, and i wwas wondering how exactly it would be best that I start?

Do I start my own thread? Does a GM or Supporter make one for me?
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Hola and welcome to Amun Rah! I suppose the answer to your question is all dependent on exactly what kind of thread you are looking for. If you have specific ideas of what you want to do you can open your own thread, but that can be more difficult sometimes for someone who is new. Other than that I might suggest copying/pasting one of the already established opening posts and then do a response to that. However, if you don't feel as if you are ready for that then I can do an opening post for you. :wink: Give me an idea of what you are looking for and we can go from there.

Post by Guest »

Basically I'm looking for a way to start down the long and winding road to mastery of Ammunic Sorcery.

How, exactly, to begin that, I'm unsure.

If you could perhaps fill me in on the more specific details (places of study, specific objectives etc.), and then come up with some kind of post using that, I'd very much appreciate it.
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Best place for finding information on Magick, which is generally a hush-hush kind of thing, is to basically go out on the streets and look for it. Taverns can also be a fount of information sometimes. Right now there are no specific places to study magick in Amun Rah. Only private tutors.

Post by Guest »

I suppose a tavern is probably best then.

Do you need to start a new thread for me, or do I just start writing in the active one (which could get EXTREMELY confusing).

Or...something else?
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Well, if you would like to head over to the Bad Omen then you need to talk to Bahjek. He will either start a new thread for you or have you join in the one already in progress.

Post by Guest »

Hey there! :D
I've spoken to Meridiuz already about starting a thread here, but I'm still a little confused about how to start! :? I hope this doesn't sound lazy, but would it be ok if you could start one for me? I'm not very experienced in the art of thread making 8), and I feel like I'd probably mess it up big time if I tried! :D

My character basically wants an adventure. He wants to explore Tazlure, but he's never been outside Amun Rah. Please help me! :oops: :lol:
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

No problemo. I'll get right on it. Welcome to Amun Rah. :wink:

Post by Guest »

Thank you! :D

Post by Guest »

Uhmm, I went ahead and posted in foreigners court already. :)

After all, I am just arriving into Abu Sahir. :)

Return to “Amun Rah Archive”