Jadmai's Room ~ Desolate Interview

Moderator: Mods

Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Jadmai slowly lowered himself down next to Parmina, "What? Is there no smiling after sex in Amun Rah? Will a guard come in here and hall me away?"

Laying down next to her he put his forehead onto hers, "Though I consider that highly unlikely considering the amount of guard attention I have been getting lately."

"Though things are so different around here, I don't know what to expect."

He nestled his head above hers and made a sideglance at his blades on the nightstand.
"...war is the last flower on the evil tree."-- Betrand Russel
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

OOC: SORRY! I know, wicked late reply.

IC:

"Yes! A guard just might, and he will pull you right out of bed and take you to the dungeon with nothing but your handsome grin to clothe you." She smiled and pulled the dark adhiel closer to her, her soft forehead pressed against his, she kissed him softly.

"Lacking guard attention or not, you've got my attention, so who got the better deal? The other people in the palace or you?" She nuzzled his neck and kissed his collar bone as he rested his chin on her head. "I have to say, the guards are missing out on your company."

The blades glinted in what little light there was in the room of Anasis. "What are you thinking about?" Parmina asked him as she wrapped her arms around his waist tenderly.
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Jadmai, took his eyes off the blades, and turn his gaze towards to Parmina, "Nothing--I just don't like being away from my blades all that much."

"And no I don't think I think I would like the same attention from Jun. So, I yes, I have think I have turned out with the better part."

Jadmai was silent for awhile, and held Parmina, still eyeing the knives, but still obviously relaxed. Gazing about the room for a bit, he finally sighed.

"Parmina, would you mind if we put off that 'trip' to Gulanadur. I think I would like to stay here a bit longer. I feel as though, there is more to be being here, than my choice."

He shifted his weight, "I mean at first it was my choice, but now I think I am being used...or being used or an instrument for something. I would like to find out what exactly. Is that alright with you?"

"Unless you feel unsafe here, or something to that affect, then of course by all means, let us leave."
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

"Well, you don't need your blades now, it's just you and me, and you've already given me a strip search, so it's pretty obvious I don't have any weapons." She smiled, but he couldn't see it, the only sign was the sound in her voice, the slight raising in tone, to indicate her teasing.

"I don't think I'm in any danger, no..." Parmina said, tilting her head back, and looked up at Jadmai. "I've never felt in danger here, even when something bad was happening. I think I'll just be happier in Gulanadur, you know, with you. Start new, away from all of this, even though it all is quite nice." She always had the prettiest dresses, the highest priced perfumes and sparkling stones to adorn her curvy body. Such was the luxury of being a concubine to a king.

"I feel safe when I'm in your arms, so it doesn't matter much where I am, as long as you are near." The achadhiel said and kissed his throat before leaning back again to meet his eyes. "I understand wanting to know though, wanting to see what exactly is going on. I wish I knew what were going on with Ionis, why he has been acting so strange..." She sighed. "But, for now, I think I'd just like to sleep."
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Jadmai nodded and got up and stretched, "Ha, ha, I knocked you out." He said to the sleepy Parmina.

He made his way to where his blades way, and walked towards the door, "This thing lock...ah, who cares." He jammed his dagger between the door and the hinges.

He then turned and lept over Parmina and onto the bed, "Fine, I suppose we can sleep." He nestled himself in, and slid an arm underneath the pillow, his hand lazily over the dagger he had tucked away.

OOC: Jadmai would spend most of the day, sitting outside his room, idly juggling his blades, and listening for those who spoke human, trying to mimic what they say, and see how many words he could mimic before he forgot the words
Ashari

Post by Ashari »

Skills:

Language [human]: + *****
Seduction/woo: + ***
Detect truth/deception: New skill! Basic
Conversation: + **
Armor [leather]: New skill: Apprentice
Juggling: New Skill! Basic

Return to “Amun Rah Archive”