Aftermath Of The Parrot Parade ~ CH 26th TT - Alexa & Mo

Moderator: Mods

Alexandrya L`handriel
Tazlure Supporter

Aftermath Of The Parrot Parade ~ CH 26th TT - Alexa & Mo

Post by Alexandrya L`handriel »

If it was any other time and her legs were sturdier, Alexandrya would probably be pacing as much as Jonah usually did. She could understand the appeal of keeping active while thinking things through. She had been needing to speak with Motley and wondered on his search for this Shaman and her fear that they had lost Callara.

When they arrived home, the silver-haired actress exhaled heavily and sat down on the couch. It was quiet and she was able to regain more strength after the emotional attack on her mind. "I am doing much better. Thank you." She hoped that Jonah and Motley were all right and hated scaring them after one of her episodes. Motley did not know much of what has happened to her since she had touched Angelica, but she hoped they could piece some of this puzzle together with him before they parted again.

ooc: Hopefully, I didn't assume too much and Motley followed Alexa and Jonah home. I can alter accordingly.
Last edited by Alexandrya L`handriel on Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar is ©Nairohe, used with permission because she is the awesomest! [url=http://nairohe.deviantart.com/]Nairohe[/url]
Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Post by Syra »

ooc
No problem from my side :)

ic
Jonah nodded, looking from Alexandrya to Motley and back. "Well, since it seems the both of you have some talking to do..." It was a bit of a guess, but really, after everything he'd learned from the girl, it would not surprise him if she needed to catch up with the little guy.

"I'll disappear if you want. Got plenty to do." There was that grin again. "But let me offer you all something to drink first. Tea will do?" It seemed Alex was alright, yet this had to be tiring the woman out at some point. He just wished someone would be there once she crashed.

Pff, who am I kidding. I'll just be around.
[size=75]Chocolate is not an addiction, it is a way of life.

[/size]
Motley
Fool

Post by Motley »

He'd followed them at her invitation, feeling a bit foolish and self-conscious as he did. He wasn't sure what they had to speak about. He'd done little since the last time they really spoke, and he was somewhat sheepish at his lack of progress.

All he had really done was warn Ushuaia about Callara, beyond that he'd been dealing with Angelica and the parade.

Family matters... Who would have figured I would be immersed in them? Me of all people...

"Tea would be lovely. Thank you." He responded to Jonah outwardly, and inwardly wished for the hundredth time since they began the walk over that he was as handsome and dashing as the other young man was.

Mismatched eyes looked imploringly at Alex as he waited to hear what she had to say.
[b]Putting the "Imp" in impassible since 2004[/b]

[url=https://tazlure.nl/board/viewforum.php?f=428][b]Motley's Compendium[/b][/url]
Alexandrya L`handriel
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Alexandrya L`handriel »

Inwardly, Alexandrya did not want Jonah to leave, but he needed to complete some errands. It was still nice that he offered tea, and get everyone nice and comfortable. She sat back calmly. Where would she start? The achadhiel exhaled softly as she gathered her thoughts and started to speak.

"Motley, since the last time we spoke, I was not sure what our next step was. I fear that Callara's not strong enough to stop whatever is inside her. I felt it again...that energy during the red storm. It is back and perhaps using Callara. It broke through my shields and invaded my mind." Her eyes were like silvery fish in a calm pool of water, but worry was present as she gazed upon Motley, checking his reaction.

"I need to know if you were able to find this shaman, or if one can be appointed to stop what is about to come." She did not want to hide anything from Jonah who knew most of what was going on anyways.
Avatar is ©Nairohe, used with permission because she is the awesomest! [url=http://nairohe.deviantart.com/]Nairohe[/url]
Syra
The Chocolate Game Designer

Post by Syra »

ooc
My pardon, I thought this thread was on the 27th :) Im daft. Alex, the synch does not allow you to make a new thread on the 26th. How about we assume Mots has gone with you and agreed to come back the following day cause alex had a HUGE headache?

Brainstorm with me for a moment :) And my sincere apologies for making things complicated!
[size=75]Chocolate is not an addiction, it is a way of life.

[/size]
Motley
Fool

Post by Motley »

OOC: As I discussed with Alex in PM, I'm good with moving this to the 27th. I'm fine with scratching and archiving this thread, or editing to reflect the new day. Works either way for me.
[b]Putting the "Imp" in impassible since 2004[/b]

[url=https://tazlure.nl/board/viewforum.php?f=428][b]Motley's Compendium[/b][/url]

Return to “Roque d'Ancourt Archive”