Adallia's Flat (Late TT, Chryil 22nd, Reise--closed)

Moderators: Maeve, Mods

Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Post by Reise Silverskye »

"Mmmm, yes, the look in my eyes," Reise echoed. For a moment, she did idly wonder what her eyes must have looked like at that moment. Full of lust and hunger, and... the thrill of being in control, perhaps. It was certainly exciting her, small as her control was. "It's not much of a challenge... yet," she added with a whisper.

She began to stroke Adallia with both hands, running them gently, teasingly, up and down her sides. From her shoulders, down to her hips, then back up again. Down, following the curves of her breasts, along her smooth stomach, stopping just above her sex. Back and forth she stroked. Until her hands came back down to Adallia's hips, and one of them suddenly smacked her on the ass, hard.

"Let's see if you can take your own medicine, my pretty mouse," she breathed hotly in the other woman's ear. "And concentrate while doing it. If Tai doesn't feel you're paying enough attention to him, I shall have to make things more... challenging for you, hmm?"
"Oh look... my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." [i]National Treasure: The Book of Secrets[/i]
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Adallia had actually seen this done before, but had never done so herself. So her techniques kept varying: more lips, more tounge, just licking. She was all over the place.

Tai tried to help the woman out by bucking his hips, essentially just using her mouth, as he would her sex.

Reise's fondling made Adaillia melt under her fingertips and it could be seen that she had to stop in order to enjoy the full pleasure of the tall woman's touch.

It was then that Tai eyed Riese most mischeiviously, and he was must assured that Riese knew what to do.
"...war is the last flower on the evil tree."-- Betrand Russel
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise sighed and shook her head disapprovingly as she watched Adallia stop focusing on pleasing Tai. She took her fingers away from the other woman's wet sex. "I told you not to stop, mousey, no matter what. Now you will see what I mean when I said I would make this more challenging for you." She hauled off and gave Adallia's pert behind a sharp slap. And another one.

"The spankings will continue, my dear, until I hear Tai start to moan in pleasure," Reise leaned forward to whisper in Adallia's ear. "Once he does, you will receive pleasure from me... unless you loose your focus again. Do you think you can handle it, or shall we leave you watching while I show Tai what a girl from Roque can do, hmm?"
"Oh look... my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me." [i]National Treasure: The Book of Secrets[/i]
Jadmai
Civus

Post by Jadmai »

Adallia whipped her head back at Reise as the slaps to her ass began, she even gnashed her teeth as the other slaps followed. Still it wasn't as if she didn't enjoy her punishment, as instead of recoiling she only stuck her ass to meet the punishment.

Regaining her compurse she gave Reise a lustful and playful look from over her shoulder, "I don't think we need a girl from Roque, to show what a woman from The Mouth can do."

She then turned her full attention onto Tai applying the basic ideas of what pleased her and other women to the head of his manhood. In it's simplest form; rhythum, pressure, and friction.

She lips pressed firmly around his manhood, her tounge swirled about the tip, and her hand provided a steady, but quick pace.

Tai reacted with all the signs of a man being pleased, muted grunts, stiff breathing. His climax was on the horizion, just a few more flickers.
"...war is the last flower on the evil tree."-- Betrand Russel
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise watched for a moment, pleased with the result of her instructions. "Good mouse," she whispered. She stopped the slapping, and breathed hotly over Adallia's wet sex. Then she leaned in and began gentle kisses, then licks, until in a few minutes, she had her hands on the other woman's hip, holding her in place as she firmly probed her intimate depths with her tongue.

As she pleasured Adallia, she slid her own hand down between her legs, her fingers pressing against her own nether lips. Back and forth she rubbed, providing herself no small measure of pleasure as she fingered her clit and then slowly penetrated herself. Soon, she was moaning against the other woman's sex, pausing every now and then only to monitor her progress with Tai.

"Do not let him peak, mouse," she whispered hotly. "Mister Tai, when you are almost there, I think you should show the lovely Adallia what it is like to be taken by a man, what it feels like to have such a well endowed male climax deep within her."
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Gwayne of Vendeling »

Someone was knocking... well almost taking down the door. A hoarse male voice demanded entrance to the flat in name of the city guard.

"And know that by nether, I kick this bloody door open if its not open in ten bloody flickers !!!!!!"

Adallia squeaked and with eyes full of fear she said "O no, I have to run !" Although naked she grabbed her clothing and made her way to the window.

While outside the door several voices demanded that the guy in front of the door took it down this instant.
The Goddess is at my side, until she decides to leave me...

Posting on possible days Avatar from our lady Finley.. a mistress of capturing dreams and nightmares in word and pictures.
http://pixieface.deviantart.com/
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise sat up quickly, her lust forgotten as she looked around in confusion and surprise. "Wait, what's going on?" she asked as Adallia started for the window. She rolled away from Tai and stood up, already reaching for her own clothing, which was scattered around on the floor. She knew if the people at the door burst in anytime soon, she'd never have time to get dressed. "Do you know who's out there?" she asked again. "Tai?"

Her instinct told her to run, but she didn't even know what was going on. She hadn't done anything wrong as far as she knew, but if she ran, it would make her look guilty. On the other hand, if Adallia and Tai were wanted for some reason, being caught with them could be just as bad. She reached out, grabbing for Adallia, trying to hold her still for a moment. "I need some answers," she said, "now! Who are those men? Why are they here?"
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

"Its the city guard.... " Tai said... "They really did it" Ardallia slipped naked out of the window, "See you later loves.." she said while disappearing.

Tai cursed but stayed while Reise got up, then the door splintered and three man of the city guard forced their way into the apartment.

Tai sighed and told Reise "The neighbours had threatened that if we would make so much noise again, they would use their influence to make us regret it..... Who could have imagined that a ninety year old couple would have enough influence to get the guard in..."

The tall man, probably in his mid thirties and reasonable handsome with the distinctive of a captain of the guard dryly answered.. "I am their grandson, and you two are arrested for disturbing the peace !" after that he started to pale while watching Tai...
Last edited by Gwayne of Vendeling on Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posting on possible days Avatar from our lady Finley.. a mistress of capturing dreams and nightmares in word and pictures.
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

"Hey, wait!" Reise called out as Adallia slipped out the window. "Bitch," she muttered. "You and I will have words later, I swear..." Her words were cut off with a gasp as the door splintered inward, and she whirled to face the intruders.

She listened to Tai's explanation with a growing look of incredulity upon her face. "Oh gods," she exclaimed. "You lot burst down the door because we were too loud while making love!? This has got to be some sort of joke..." She considered pointing out Adallia's escape route to the guards so that she could be captured and brought back. After all, if she was going to have to suffer this humiliation over something so ridiculous, the other woman should as well. But no... Adallia might be of use later, if for nothing else than a bit of fun in bed.

She sighed and started to look for her clothes, which had gotten tossed somewhere... She didn't much like being naked in front of all these men. Then she noticed the Captain of the Guard staring at Tai. "What's the matter with you?" she asked, glancing toward Tai.
Gwayne of Vendeling
Tazlure Supporter

Tai chuckled when Reise asked the guard what was the matter with him.

The two other guards just moved ... well ran out, while the captain remained.

"Sorry to have disturbed your entertainment sir, But we just thought that Adallia was doing it on purpose again, and you know how those old families are...."

The eyes of the man reflected the prayers he was sending to many Gods... just in case one was not enough. Tai just smiled, it seemed not to bother him that he was naked. He just smiled and the bigger the grin, the paler the guard became... until he turned almost green of fear.

"You can leave now...." Tail said. Lightning was slower then the captain leaving the room, only his apologies stayed in the thousands... A quick snap of Tai 's fingers made all the remains of the door jump up and become a solid door once again. A second snap placed it back where it belonged.

"This is a bit annoying... " the man said. "I beg your pardon for this intrusion my lady." he said to Reise.

Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

"Oh," was all Reise could say at first. She watched as Tai re-solidified the door and put it back into the door frame with a simple gesture. She knew she should have been afraid - after all, she'd just been in bed with this man - but she didn't feel afraid. Instead, she felt curious. And incredibly ambitious right about now. "Well, uh... I've certainly had worse days," she said with a shrug, "so not to worry."

Now that the guards were gone and the door had been returned to its proper place, there seemed no immediate need for her clothes, so she gave up on the search and returned to the bed, sitting down next to Tai with an alluring smile. This was a man of enormous power, she could see. Perhaps things were finally going her way. "So, Mister Tai, if that is indeed your name," she said, reaching out to run her fingertips along his chest, "I hope that I pleased you, in the short time we had. It's too bad our little mouse ran off - I had such great plans for her." She winked at him mischievously.
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

Tai reached out to catch Reise's outstretched hand, his own long fingers hand encircling the tops of hers and raising them to press against his lips. He stared into her eyes for a long, lingering moment before returning them to her regretfully. Then he stood up, retrieved his discarded hose and began pulling them back on. Clearly playtime was over.

"Plans change," murmured the Mouthie man, dressing himself unhurriedly. "I wonder, for example, what your plans might have been if I had not noticed you so fortuitously back in the Flying Dortman, eh?"
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]
Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise looked disappointed as Tai let go of her hand and got up to start getting dressed. She tried to hide it, but couldn't quite succeed. She remained on the bed, leaning back on her hands and watching him, wondering if there was anything she could do to salvage the situation.

Her lips twisted in a bit of a wry smile at his quesiton. "Fortuitously," she echoed. "Perhaps, fortuitously, I really did not have many plans at all. I was waiting for a friend of mine, one who hopes to become a licensed bard here in the city. And... that was pretty much it. We haven't been here for long. We came from the war. I for one, am looking for a new start, hopefully one that would involve me practicing the skills with which I was raised."

She sighed, which did wonderful things to her breasts. "Unfortunately, fate has not been smiling on me for some time now. I seem to spend more time traveling or running from fighting than anything else." She arched an eyebrow at him, letting her voice take on a bit of a sultry tone. "I had hoped my time with you might provide me with some alternate options..."
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

At the her mention of the War, Tai's full attention swung back to Reise with a sudden sharpness and intensity. He left his shirt unbuttoned as he leaned over the bedpost to watch her, undisguised interest in his eyes, interest which was only partly due to the events taking place below her neck.

"I think we could come to an arrangement," he purred back in reply. "Why don't you tell me more about these skills of yours, and the... uses to which they might be put?"
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise licked her lips lightly, reaching up with one hand to trail cool fingers along his smooth chest. "An arrangement, hmm?" she whispered softly, her icy eyes holding his for a moment, as if searching for the sincerity of what he said. "Very well...

"One of my skills, I'm quite sure you are already familiar with," she said with a wicked grin. "But you know as well as I do that a woman's body can be used for so much more than pleasure. Men talk when they are drunk with lust. I used this simple fact to great advantage during the war, and learned a great many things that were supposed to remain secret. Unlike many women, I have no qualms about using my body to get what I want... or what my friends want, as the case may be. I spent a month in the household of a very important man as his mistress, and the secrets I brought back..." Her icy stare heated with anger a bit... "Well, in the end it didn't matter, as other players had not managed to do their part, and the war was lost. But I gained a good deal of experience anyway.

"Furthermore," she went on, "I was born and raised in Roque d'Ancourt. As you may know, it's a very political sort of place. Intrigue and politics everywhere, hidden agendas and games and plots. The people who raised me taught a lot of what they know about such things, and perhaps even more importantly, I have something of a knack for telling when people are speaking the truth or not." She leaned up to kiss him, and whispered in his ear. "I even know a little about convincing them with other methods, as well," she murmured.

"So," she said, leaning back again, "think I might be of any use to you?"
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

"Perhaps you might..."

A very cold and wicked smile began to spread over Tai's lips as he considered the possibilities that lay naked before him... the last thing he had been expecting from Reise Silverskye was an admission of her activities on Aveas. Her offer to work for him was less surprising. But could she be trusted? The young lady was still being entirely too evasive, and her blatant attempts to manipulate him with sex weren't exactly encouraging.

Not in that way, anyway.

"Perhaps you might be of use but first, mio amore, you'll have to convince me why I shouldn't just hand your magnificent - if treacherous - behind over to my Foreign Office for questioning. I think Magister... Maglio would be quite interested in what you have to say - or even your own Western Kingdom, hm?"

He raised one well-formed eyebrow and his grin grew even cockier.

"So convince me Reise, that you are here to serve my interests and not someone else's. Tell me who you have worked for. Tell me what else you know."

His voice dropped to a whisper but even this sounded loud in the silence of Adallia's flat.

"Tell me all your secrets."

OOC: This thread is now impassable.

Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise’s eyes flashed with anger and annoyance for a very brief moment at his words. His threats. Anger that he would speak to her in such a manner, regard her as such a fool, and annoyance that her efforts on him hadn’t worked. At least, not yet. But she quickly hid those emotions and schooled her features once again. All was not yet lost.

She smiled back at him, though hers was more of a bemused expression, as she laughed lightly. "Oh, look at you, Mister Tai," she said softly, shaking her head, apparently unconcerned. She still made no effort to move away from him. "Like a bloodhound upon the scent, you are. If I had really ever been a danger to you, I might be concerned, but as it is, I can't help but be slightly amused."

She stood gracefully and moved to pour herself another drink, and lifted the bottle in his direction, offering him one as well, should he wish it. "As much as it hurts my pride to admit this," she went on, "you really give me more credit than I deserve, in thinking that I might actually be a danger to you. The secrets that I gleaned from Maglio were never divulged to anyone, and I seriously doubt they are even of any use anymore. Remember that I was forced to flee Aveas before I could even get back to the people that hired me."

She took a sip of her drink. "And that brings me to another point. I wasn't working for the Western Kingdom. The plan that involved me seducing Maglio was concieved by a small group of people with more local interests in mind." She shrugged, idly swishing what was left of her drink around in her glass. "Maglio was... a challenge, and opportunity for me to test my skills, to spread my wings and be truely on my own for the first time, as it were. Nothing more. It wasn't me going to war against the World's Mouth, it wasn't me getting official orders from the high-ups in the Western Kingdom, nothing so glamorous as that.

"I'll be quite frank with you in this regard, sir," she continued. "I'm an extremely selfish woman. I am not motivated my such abstract concepts as patriotism or freedom or unity or any of those misguided ideals. I'm motiviated by much more practical things. I like to live comfortably. I like to have people not trying to kill me. I like to be able to come and go as I please. In this case, I'd like very much not to have my 'magnificent behind' handed over to someone who might take a fancy to damaging it." She tossed the rest of her drink back, and made a sour face before approaching him again, though she was careful not to give him the idea that she was trying to use her physical charms on him again.

"So you see, you can be convinced that I serve your interests because they coincide with mine in a sort of strange harmony. You obviously have some sort of job that requires a woman with my abilities; otherwise, you simply would have had me arrested and handed over by now. And I need a job that will enable me to feed myself and enjoy a life that doesn't involve me living in the strees with nothing to wear but rags."

She dared to lean in close to him, close enough that he could feel the warmth of her breath on his cheeks. "Motivation, my dear Tai," she murmured. "Motivation is what it really comes down to. Can you provide me with sufficient motivation? My previous employers couldn't. They were stupid enough to get their asses handed to them in the war. But if you give me reason to give you my loyalty, my 'magnificent behind' is yours to do with as you please. And I don't simply switch loyalties, either. After all, I could have had almost anything I desired while I served as Maglio's mistress. All I had to do was work for him instead of the others. But I didn't. I stayed true, despite the temptation. It's only now, when there is no other recourse, that I even speak of these things."

She stepped away from him again, headed to pour another glass for herself. "And that's really all there is to say. You speak of secrets as if I must be a treasure trove of them. But I was just a pawn in the war, nothing more. I wasn't even a soldier, for the love of the gods. Just a misguided young woman who thought she could make a chance for herself at a better life." She smiled wistfully. "And a lot of good it did me..."
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

Slippery she was, and she had nerve, this one. If she wasn't telling the truth - well, then she was a very convincing liar. In any case, Tai judged it far too high a risk to allow Reise to remain in World's Mouth, so close to the centre of his webs and secrets.

"Just a pawn? I think we both know, my dear, that in the right hands even a pawn can claim a king. Don't think that I underestimate what you may be capable of," he murmured, straightening up and fastening the rest of his shirt ties, seeming almost an entirely different man from the lusty lothario who had bedded her so enthusiastically less than a mark ago.

"You are right, I have a job in mind for you," he confirmed. And if you're the woman you claim to be, then you won't mind at all where it takes you. "As I'm sure you're aware, the relationship between World's Mouth and the Western Kingdom has been somewhat... fraught as of late. Our access to the usual diplomatic channels - particularly the embassies - has therefore also been extremely limited."

"You can probably see where I'm going with this, so I'll be direct. I need eyes in the Western Kingdom's embassy at the Citadel. I will do what I can to help you find a position from which you can infiltrate their ranks but after that, it will be up to you to find a way to make contact with my office again."

"If you must, you may approach the Mouth's ambassador, Rosalie Lo Russo for help but be discreet about it - and do be wary of the woman. While I have faith in her loyalty to World's Mouth, I have reason to think that soon, her interests and ours may not... coincide."

"So, that is the position I have on offer," he finished. "Do you have any questions, before we proceed?"

Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise regarded him quietly for a long moment. She was secretly relieved. He had believed her. While most of what she told him was the truth, she wasn't anywhere near as loyal to anything as she had made herself out to be. But was he really offering her a job? Or was this some kind of trick, to get her into saying something that would compromise her?

She had no way of knowing. Tai was obviously not a man to be trifled with, nor was he what appearances might first indicate he was. But she didn't have much of a choice in this matter. If she refused the job, he would likely decide she was too dangerous to keep around. She was a loose thread. And loose threads were very quickly dealt with in games like this.

She shrugged casually. Once again, the gesture made her breasts move in wonderful ways, but this time, it wasn't meant to impress. "So you can get me in, but you can't give me a means to communicate with you," she murmured. "Shouldn't be too big of a problem, I can figure something out." The look she gave him said she was accepting his proposal, and already thinking things through on how best to accomplish her job. "What if I find something that you need to know immediately, before I can establish a safe way to communicate with you? Something that, say, this Lo Russo lady can't be trusted with?"
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

"Good questions. Your first priority will be to establish contact with your minder in the Citadel. They will be responsible for your instructions and payment, after all. In the unlikely event that you learn something of significance beforehand, if you have no other recourse, then leave the Citadel and send your information to Master Turnelli at the World's Mouth Foreign Office from another country," Tai replied. He finished putting on the rest of his clothes, and leaned against the bed, smiling at Reise.

"There will be a package at the Flying Dortman for you tonight with the details of your posting, and a means of making contact with your minder. If you have any requests about what kind of position you would like to have in the Western embassy, let me know now and I will try to arrange it."

"Otherwise, signorina - " he raised his eyebrows - "I believe our business is concluded."

OOC: Ready to finish?

Reise Silverskye
Adventurer

Reise thought for a moment. There were a lot of requests she wanted to make, but she also knew she wasn't in much of a position to make many. Better to take what she had and be grateful she'd gotten lucky this time around. But still, part of her couldn't resist.

"Only one request," she said, standing gracefully and resuming the search for her clothing. "I would request that I be given a position that allows me to get out and around a little bit, get involved in things. I don't think I could handle being couped up in one place for very long." She gave him what she hoped was a charming, alluring smile. "Other than that, I thank you for your generosity in giving me this opportunity, Sir. I'll do my best to please you."

(OOC: I'm ready to be done with this one. If you'd like me to start the new thread, just say the word and I'm on it! Thanks!)
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

OOC: PM GW - it's up to him where this goes from here now :). Thanks for playing, and good luck.

Skilled, locked, archived.
Last edited by Turi on Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “World's Mouth Archive”