A non bug related question...

For all your questions and concerns about the website, forums, charactersheet creator, etc...Please come here to report any bugs or glitches you discover!

A non bug related question...

Post by Guest »

I noticed that most (perhaps all) of the posts here are related to bugs and problems with the site, but looking at my choices of forums it still seems to be the best place for my question.

At any rate, I notice from the logo in my bookmarks section and from the general layout of the front page of the site that it appears the front end of Taz is created in Joomla. I myself am trying to learn joomla as I run a guild for the mmorpg Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, and we are doing a sight re-design. I have phpBB forums we have been using forever and I have joomla installed on our server, but I must admit that when it comes to using it I am a complete and total newb.

To the question at hand... could you direct me to a "Joomla for dummies" or really really beginner level user's guide? I have visited their website and have been working my way through the user guide files that came with the installation, but I really need a basic guide to get me started and then work into the heavier stuff from there.

If this questions is out of place here, or just something you wouldn't want to answer, I apologize for asking. I just think your site looks amazing and figured it would be worth a shot to ask and see what I could learn.

Return to “Technical Q&A”