Dreams of the Underground- Ssinith's Dream

Moderator: Mods

Ssinith DIllil
Tazlure Supporter

Dreams of the Underground- Ssinith's Dream

Post by Ssinith DIllil »

Gulanadur...

He was standing at the Spire, right outside the Spire Bridge Inn. It seemed surreal... finally, his dreams seemed to be comming true. People passed by doing their day to day things, a couple giving him a nod as if they knew who he was.

He was dressed in the robes of a great sorcerer, a deep burgandy red and flowing as if he was a spirit. Golden flames decorated the black base in the mix of flamboyant shades of red and purple, tied with a silver chain belt. He had a pair of glasses on as his hair floated behind him. He had the feeling of power through him, his cloak being clasped with a jeweled insignia of House Maerret, and his upper sleeves baring the symbol of Molten. His shoulders were bare, the sleeves clasping at the sides, and he wore sandals with many small belts going up to his calves.

In the people around doing their day to day lives, he was quite a stand out individual. The place seemed black and white while he was all colorful. He had always felt like a different person than the norm... he lifted his head, letting the wind pass through his hair as he lifted himself up from the road and just danced in the wind, letting flames from his sorcerous power dance along with him...

He felt free here... where his dreams were true.
"If all things are energy and a wizard is a master of manipulating it, then as a politician am I studying the greatest sorcery of all."

~S'sinith

NOMINATION
Most Heroic Male PC (2008)
Most Religious PC (2008/2006)
Maeve
The Dragon & Game Designer

Post by Maeve »

I'm sorry, but Erulzat has been closed for new threads. We were only wrapping up the old ones :)
[i][b][color=orange][size=92]Smile and carry a big stick.[/color][/b][/i][/size]

Return to “Kanthrop Archive”