Is Fauna going to die?

This board is dedicated to both official and fun polls to prevent Banter being cluttered by the zillion questions we'd like to ask!

Moderators: saskia, Maeve, Meridiuz, Syra, Mods

Will Fauna survive A Night to Remember?

Of course! She's Fauna.
42%
Heck no, that broad is finally going to get what's coming to her.
55%
Who the heck is Fauna?
3%

Total votes: 31

Keaira Morgandy
Tazlure Supporter

Is Fauna going to die?

Post by Keaira Morgandy »

So, if you don't know already, a lot of crap is happening at the Red Banner in the thread titled A Night to Remember. Some dark force is lurking beneath the Banner, there is a slave trader, there's a couple NPCs who could mean trouble, and Ashtallion and Ashari are plotting Fauna's demise. That is the focus of this poll! Do you think Fauna will live through the night?
Last edited by Keaira Morgandy on Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[size=75]'All things truly wicked start from an innocence.'
-- [i]Ernest Hemingway[/i][/size]
Ashari
Moderator & Coordinator Mer Cities

Post by Ashari »

::snickers::
[color=#000000][i]"What of the soul was left, I wonder, when the kissing had to stop?"[/i]
-- Robert Browning. [/color][size=75][i]Avatar by: [url=http://vyrl.deviantart.com/]vyrl[/url][/i][/size]
Barrett
Priest of Aurelius - Querist

Post by Barrett »

Oh, my. Oh my dear.

Has our darling dark enchantress gone and released something she cannot control?

Will any brave (and extremely stupid ? ) soul stand forth to defend her pretty hide?

Our Querist says:
"What an absolute waste of potential. There was a pretty decent heart beating within that prison of Nether-quality bussom-flesh. Not to mention the old addage: a devious mind is a terrible thing to waste. Now where did I put that gas-bladder suction unit for the stabilization compartment..."
Corbin Dillon
Noble Apprentice

Post by Corbin Dillon »

He he - we shall see, we shall see.

Perhaps it is merely the BAD Fauna who will die, and the nice, cheery, pleasant Fauna will be released to lighten the world with her joy!

Yes, I'm a romantic and an optimist :D

Post by Guest »

From the way the thread is looking so far, I believe that there will potentially be a LOT of people pushing up daisies by the end. Good thing Keros seems to have made friends with the "heroes" before the crap hits the fan :wink:

Post by Guest »

Dammit, and I just was pondering whether Andara should try to butter the two of you up over at the Simple Pleasures... wouldn't want to do that for naught :P !

Yes, I'm a romantic and an optimist :D

This is just my brain's totally random non-sequitur-ness, but now I have a cutesy Sailor Moon-esque image in my head of Ashari going all "Moon Healing Escalation" on Fauna :shock: .
Sometimes I hate my brain...
Last edited by Guest on Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Barrett wrote:Will any brave (and extremely stupid ? ) soul stand forth to defend her pretty hide?

*sigh* I am certain won't risk death, but he does not want to see anyone else killed either.....well except Silk and possibly the new Caesar. :wink:
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Keaira Morgandy
Tazlure Supporter

Fighting evil by moonlight! Winning love by daylight!

You can still butter Keaira up -- or try to. :D

Post by Guest »

I totally never, ever sang along to "Moonlight Densetsu" (and yes, I am on the sub side of that debate... I want my lesbians without cousincest overtones ;) ).

*goes off to melt butter for the... buttering* :twisted:
Just need a good excuse for going over to your table... hm...
Keaira Morgandy
Tazlure Supporter

How about, "Keaira is totally hawt." XD I think that's a great excuse.

Post by Guest »

Hmm, I should probably rephrase that as "Oh my fair lady, forgive me my intrusion, but I feel the innermost urge to compliment you on your overwhelmingly astonishing beauty", though ;)

And give others the chance to get a post in inbetween... damn my newbie-hyperishness *g*
Keaira Morgandy
Tazlure Supporter

Haha there are a few of us hyperposters, you are amongst friends. :D
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Talanwei Fortisse »

Keaira Morgandy wrote:Fighting evil by moonlight! Winning love by daylight!

Image XD
Keaira Morgandy
Tazlure Supporter

Lmao, you're the best. XD
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Talanwei Fortisse »

*tacklehugsnugglepounce* with a +20 adorableness modifier

Oh...and Fauna's totally gonna die :wink:

Post by Guest »

I think a better poll at this point would be...

"How loud will the explosion be when Fauna's magickally enhanced bubble (or bubbles depending on where you look) gets busted?"

But....whether she does or doesn't it looks like this thread is going to have a huge affect on everyone involved when it is done.

(Starts looking for his top hat and mask as he plucks a rose to stick in his lapel)
Danomel

Post by Danomel »

It is like the adage of the bad penny. No matter what you do, you can’t get rid of it. Besides I thought it was Flora, or was it Fiona?? Anyway, of one thing we can all be sure, things will probably get far more confusing before the end.

And remember, that light ahead is not the end of the tunnel, but an on coming train.

Of course if Fauna does not survive, what might she come back as in the next life??
By all the Dodos! these are thoughts of weight,
Most venerable, wise, and out of date.
(from [i]The Paradise of the Birds[/i], by [i]W. J. Courthope[/i])

(Avatar by LEW 1998)
Miklos Tsale
Civus

Post by Miklos Tsale »

Of course if Fauna does not survive, what might she come back as in the next life??

A pineapple, if you believe in karma OR Pamela Anderson (not much of a difference) :p
[url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51795833/]Avatar[/url], [url=http://ladyedanastock.deviantart.com/]Stock[/url]

"He had been eight years upon a project for extracting sunbeams out of cucumbers..." - Johnathan Swift
Tilha O`Renimin
Civus

Post by Tilha O`Renimin »

Anyways, one has to notice nobody ignore who Fauna is.
That's being famous!
[size=84][i]"Be guided by your heart and your faith."[/i] - Abbot O'Shea 8th teaching[/size]
[size=75]Avatar from [url=http://www.allavatars.com/]www.allavatars.com[/url][/size]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Tsktsktsk. Such a lack of faith in Fauna's survival skills. What am I going to do with the lot of you?
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.

Post by Guest »

Spanking is always a viable option :wink:

Post by Guest »

Grey Wolf wrote:Tsktsktsk. Such a lack of faith in Fauna's survival skills. What am I going to do with the lot of you?

Make sure we all pick up some good survival skills the next time you skill our threads? :lol:
Miklos Tsale
Civus

Post by Miklos Tsale »

I think it's more wishful thinking than lack of faith. Fauna is the epitome of infamous.
[url=http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51795833/]Avatar[/url], [url=http://ladyedanastock.deviantart.com/]Stock[/url]

"He had been eight years upon a project for extracting sunbeams out of cucumbers..." - Johnathan Swift
Fialessa Valenstri
Panling Priestess

Post by Fialessa Valenstri »

Grey Wolf wrote:Tsktsktsk. Such a lack of faith in Fauna's survival skills. What am I going to do with the lot of you?

Hey - I voted that she'd live - Fauna is an institiution - she adds colour to the game (I'd say bright flaming pink or something like that)
[i][color=black][size=84]There is a fine line between coincidence and fate...

[url=http://hito76.deviantart.com/]Avatar is 'Karelle' from the drawing Intimite by Hito, used with permission.[/url][/size][/color][/i]
Elvin Motricé
Retired staff

Post by Elvin Motricé »

Hey, no killing Fauna! She's mine to kill *looks around hard* Ignore that and live to see yet another day... ;-)
"- and so's Mister Motricé." Becca smiled wryly. "He's probably going to go - he's not set anything on fire for a few months, so he's got to be going through withdrawal by now." ~ Becca Acerbi

Return to “Poll Board”