Tal's Dilemma

This board is dedicated to both official and fun polls to prevent Banter being cluttered by the zillion questions we'd like to ask!

Moderators: saskia, Maeve, Meridiuz, Syra, Mods

Should Talanwei stay bald until the next Super Sync or should he try to wish his hair back?

Stay bald Tal! It's quite becoming!
65%
Ugh, grow your hair back. You're useless otherwise.
35%

Total votes: 20

Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Tal's Dilemma

Post by Talanwei Fortisse »

If you guys have been reading the Banner thread you're familiar with the situation; Upstairs is all fire and brimstone-y, there's a group of heroes below that are trapped at the moment, and archers on top of the building making it all worse.

At the moment, Tal got all of his hair burned off because, well, he's an idiot. Or maybe it's me...*ahem* anyway, I have a dilemma. Tal's got this hairless chihuahua thing going on and I'm not sure how I feel about it. To be perfectly candid I need popular opinion. Since the onset of the birthday gift I have two options.

I can try to wish my hair back and keep the 'Paladin of Love' shexyness quota I've been trying for and failing at :wink:

Then again I can leave the dummy hairless and try the whole bald priest thing out.

So therein lies my impasse, I want to know what you guys think! I'll almost certainly go with the most popular opinion.
[b]Convo Kill Count[/b]: 1
[b]Funny Chat Moments[/b]: 3
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

Well I voted bald, but I think the most important question is not how I feel about or even how you feel about, it is how does Miss Tiffany feel about your hairless look? :wink:
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

*blargh!!*

Drat and blast...I wasn't even thinking of that...
Raevyn D`Altamooriana
Mercenary

Post by Raevyn D`Altamooriana »

Bald dude, last thing we need running around here is a priest with curly hair.
The fiddler fiddled his violin which smelled horribly like fresh afterbirth boiled in cabbage.

© Marta @ www.marta-dahlig.com
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Hey, it's Tal we're talking about not me! His hair is straight and brown :wink:
Raevyn D`Altamooriana
Mercenary

Talanwei Fortisse wrote:Hey, it's Tal we're talking about not me! His hair is straight and brown :wink:

It was brown and straight. :P
The fiddler fiddled his violin which smelled horribly like fresh afterbirth boiled in cabbage.

Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

:cry:

Touché.
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

*snickers and grins* An interesting conundrum. But, remember. Be careful what you wish for. *grins impishly* Oh, and for the record, it is not just his hair, but everything that got burned off. Every last bit of hair on body. Even those in nose and ears.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

Even the hair on his...?

Nevermind.
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]
Becca Acerbi
Tazlure Supporter

Post by Becca Acerbi »

Well that depends Tal! Are you willing to risk making a wish that may end up with him looking like Cousin It from the Addams Family? And how blistered-and-yuck is he?

Turelie Otholio wrote:Even the hair on his...?

*makes panicky shouldn't-have-accidentally-pictured-that noises*
<Becca> I am all in favour of getting Elvin laid. I am not in favour of getting Becca blown to little squishy bits
<Sevti> That's a sig line if I ever heard one.
Avatar drawn by the amazing Finn!
Turi
Special Branch

Post by Turi »

I'm sowwy Becca! But somebody had to say it.
[size=75][i][b]"If it were clear in my mind, I should have no incentive or need to write about it. We do not write in order to be understood; we write in order to understand." -C. Day-Lewis[/b][/i]

Avatar by enayla at allavatars.com[/size]
Grey Wolf
Furry Game Designer

Post by Grey Wolf »

Butt hairs too. And he is just a bit reddish. Illuminatus protected him from the fire, but not his hairs.
The diplomacy is the art of saying "Good dog", while you are searching for a big rock.
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Grey Wolf wrote:Oh, and for the record, it is not just his hair, but everything that got burned off. Every last bit of hair on body. Even those in nose and ears.

Honestly, the only hair that matters is eyebrows and head hair...well...okay, that hair too but honestly Tal's not too attached to the rest of his body hair.

But Becc's you do bring up a very valid concern...do I leave this up to the Wolf? *shivers* scaaary. :wink:
Raevyn D`Altamooriana
Mercenary

I can see it now...

Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Okay, it looks as if I'm gonna be sporting the cue ball for a bit. I'll leave it open for a few more hours just in case there are any stragglers that are simply DYING to decide the fate of Tal's: 'dynamic do of decidedly docile destruction'â„¢
Vanir Alfheim
Priest of Joy

Post by Vanir Alfheim »

I do have to say that most women seem to enjoy the smooth feel as compared to the hairy guys, even if you do have soft manageable hair. :wink:

btw, if you grow it back, keep it short.
[color=green]Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something right." [/color]

Avatar by the wonderful Finn. Much thanks!!
Talanwei Fortisse
Tazlure Supporter

Oops, had neglected this. Looks as if Tal's gonna be bald for a bit! Thanks everybody that voted ;)

Return to “Poll Board”